DiMartino Photography

serving the Kansas City Metro area and Destinations worldwid

Jill & William DiMartino

Internationally award winning, Nationally published photographers with over a decade of experience. Creativity & passion are what sets us apart from all others. We take great pride in capturing all the details, all of the emotions, the connections, and the love we get to witness on your wedding day!

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2007

serving the Kansas City Metro area and Destinations worldwid (913) 449-0778

Truly a dream!!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

I cannot put it into words how amazed I am!!! From the moment she walked into the room and introduced herself I felt as if I have known her for years. Very personable. I felt from the beginning the one thing you will have for the rest of your life is the pictures so I wanted... Read More everything captured and with amazing quality. Jill Exceeded any and every expectations I had ever dreamed of. So many of my family and guest call me and cannot get over the pictures and all of them say they look like magazine quality!! The work of hers is truly amazing. She is now our family photographer!

Does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Jennifer W

Will did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we can't wait to have him photograph our family when it starts to grow! For such a reasonable price you get amazing service and flexibility. Will made me (the crazy bride) feel at ease and was open to any photos we wanted... Read More taken at any location. We WILL return!

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Kim R

My experience with DiMartino Photography couldn't have been better. From our first meeting, Will and Jill were fun to talk to and really put us (me) at ease in terms of what the process was going to be like (I HATE having my picture taken). They totally understood that I wanted... Read More a photojournalistic approach to the pictures but family obligations meant I also would need some simple group photos and they happily accommodated all of my wishes. They obviously love what they do and they genuinely care about the couples they work with. They always had a pleasant and upbeat demeanor around my family and wedding party - a fact that multiple people said they appreciated. I whole-heartedly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

Jill was absolutely amazing to work with. She was easy to work with throughout the entire process. The day of our wedding, we were able to take all the pictures needed on time. Her and her husband even found a way to make it work when we got locked out of the church! Our wedding... Read More party commented that it was the easiest day of pictures for them, too. She made us feel comfortable and the sneak peaks we got were incredible. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 preety m

We had really wonderful time with Jill taking engagement as well as wedding pictures. She was on top of everything during the wedding! The pictures were amazing, everyone loved it. I'm very happy with the pictures. She was able to capture the moments of our big day! I look... Read More forward to working with her again for future events :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

If you want absolutely amazing photo's for any occasion book DiMartino now!!!! Will did both our engagement photos and wedding photos, they are so beautiful we are using them as gifts. Will was so flexible and easy to work with as well as incredible talented. He was great at... Read More putting up with our antics even when the wedding party got crazy! He got every shot, just when I would be thinking "I hope there is a picture of that" I would see Will there getting the shot! I could not have asked for anything more, blown away! I will definitely use them in the future for photos and will definitely be recommending them to others as well.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jennifer H

I can't say enough about DiMartino Photography! Jill was our photographer and she was so great to work with. All my friends and family commented on how helpful and considerate she was throughout the day. She was incredibly helpful with the planning process. She answered any... Read More question I had and even helped me come up with my itinerary. And at the end of the day, it's all about the photos. And Jill did not disappoint. They are beautiful! I would highly recommend hiring DiMartino Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer.

So wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Dana W

Jill was a second option for us after our first photographer (a family friend) found out that she was pregnant, and I was back to searching for a photographer 5 months before the wedding, and everything else was all planned. She was so wonderful and easy to work with, and she... Read More didn't mind at all that our friend the photographer followed us around all day and took some photos on her own. Jill did an amazing job, and was very willing to make sure that our photos were done before an open house reception that my parents were hosting for those that we didn't invite to the wedding. We put the photos up as a slideshow on the TV, and everyone commented on how amazing they were! She was such a treat, and so much fun to have with us on our big day!

In love with every single photo

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Katie W

I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had with DiMartino Photography. When we met with Jill prior to our wedding I was immediately put at ease & felt confident she not only understood my vision for the wedding, but was genuinely excited to photograph it - and I was... Read More not disappointed with the outcome! The day of our wedding, Jill was early, had a lot of creative ideas, and blended in well as to not stick out during the ceremony, reception, etc. After the wedding, she did an amazing job following up with us and setting expectations for delivery. Jill sent us a "sneak peak" of about 15 drop dead gorgeous photos the day before we left for our honeymoon - I could barely contain my excitement to see the rest!! It was nice to get a little taste of what the photos were going to look like and feel involved in the process. My husband and I are over the moon with all of our photos, and were able to get a healthy mix of modern, candid, and traditional photos we were hoping for. The style of photography is timeless, and I know our wedding will look beautiful even in 50 years. Thank you so much, Jill! I would 100% recommend DiMartino for wedding photography!! Some of my favorite shots we received are moments I was unaware were happening - you will not regret choosing this photographer.

Wow! Just Wow!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Theresa M

As a wedding vendor myself, the standards for my wedding were very high from the beginning. Our consultation was professional and comfortable. Will made sure that we were ordering the package that was right for our day and that we didn't spend more money than was necessary. Our... Read More engagement shoot was a lot of fun and our photos were returned to us in a timely manner. He was very responsive throughout the entire process, which is unfortunately rare in this industry. The day of the wedding, he somehow managed to get 500 images and I hardly noticed that he was there. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my decision in selecting DiMartino Photography. I was most apprehensive about selecting my photographer and he didn't disappoint!!

Made photographs fun and easy

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Jennifer P

We were lucky enough to have Will as our photographer. I CANNOT say enough about how comfortable he made us from the engagement picture sessions through the wedding. He was great about working through pictures with our dogs at the engagement session and unruly kids at the... Read More wedding. He made the kids immediately happy, and took so many great pictures. All for a price that is FAR below what his quality is worth.

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Suzanne B

I've had the opportunity to be in quite a few weddings. During those events, I have gotten to experience quite a few photographers. So, when it came time to pick out a photographer for my wedding, I knew what I did and did not want. Likes - rights to the actual photo files,... Read More casual or non-staged photos, good price, someone who we would want to grab a drink with afterwards. Dislikes - not getting rights to files, too formal, too "posey", anyone who uses the phrase "give me sexy" (I was in a wedding once where that was the photographers phrase of choice in each bridesmaid shot and it drove me nuts). We had Will (and his wife) take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and couldn't have been happier. They were incredibly accommodating (even put up with our dog in our engagement shots), personally a lot of fun to work with, and most importantly - the pictures were amazing. Aside from the pics of my husband and I, they also got some really cool pictures of a lot of the detail that I didn't get the chance the day of to enjoy...so I really appreciated seeing it! Bottom line - this is a great choice for a photographer in the KC area!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Marie L

We really enjoyed working with Jill. We both consider ourselves unphotogenic but she helped put us at ease. She was very helpful with the planning process for both our engagement and wedding photos. She has a great eye for detail and we are very happy with how lovely our... Read More photos turned out.

Jill was wonderful

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Rachel S

DiMartino photo was a great choice for our wedding! Jill was so accommodating from the first day we talked. We met to discuss the wedding and we were both on the same page. She worked with us to capture amazing photos at our wedding venue which kept us from having to travel... Read More between our ceremony and reception. She did such a great job incorporating everyone into pictures and got so many candid shots, which in my opinion truly lets us relive the wedding and how everyone felt that day, truly happy. We love all of our shots and cannot wait to display all of them in our home! They will definitely be cherished for a long time! Jill is great to work with and I'd recommend them hands down in for any wedding or event!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Jordan K

I am so glad my husband and I decided to use DiMartino Photography for our wedding day! From our first meeting to our last emails, Will was professional and easy to work with. On our wedding day, he was able to capture every big moment and little detail with ease. He was in... Read More the right spots at the right times, without distracting us from our big day. He offered many creative ideas for poses and locations, and willingly took suggestions from us and our families. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and were well worth the wait! Will managed to capture the perfect combination of modern and classic shots we were looking for and we couldn’t be happier. I would highly suggest anyone look for a talented photographer at an affordable price to use DiMartino Photography.

Fabulous Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Casey W

If you're looking for an experienced wedding photographer with a great personality, Will DiMartino is your guy! My fiance and I are both uneasy in front of a camera. But, with his easy going manner and humor, Will made us both feel comfortable. Our engagement pictures were... Read More beautiful, and the preliminary photos of our wedding look even better! I am beyond happy with our choice to go with Will DiMartino! DiMartino photography also offers a variety of packages at different prices. My fiance and I chose the gold package, which was one of the more expensive ones. Will also offers more economical packages, if you're on a tight budget. Do not pass this vendor up!

exceptionally kind with a brilliant eye

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Sara B

Jill was our photographer for our wedding day and everyone absolutely loved her. She is not only a thoughtful and efficient photographer who was able to coordinate all of the bridal party and family pictures so everyone spent the least amount of time possible in the beating sun,... Read More but she was even more than that. She is a genuinely kind woman who loves what she does. Her pictures are beautiful, incredible snapshots of moments in time that I will be able to remember forever. She never once was "in the way" that day and I even had guests comment on how nice she was. I hope to use her and her husband, who she also works with and is just as kind, again and again. We just loved them!

AWESOME wedding photographer

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Katie K

We absolutely loved working with Will! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and loved all the pictures he got us! High Quality work. He is completely prepared, creative, and will provide awesome pictures in the end. We haven't seen our pictures from the wedding day yet,... Read More because it was only a couple weeks ago, but we cannot wait! Highly recommend DiMartino Photography!

Relaxed Beauty!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Laura B

I would hire the DiMartino's 10 times over! This couple was professional, warm and very easy to work with. They knew the flow of the day and presumed nothing. The images we received were full of light and the love captured was pure talent! I cannot explain how lovely the... Read More images are...just breathtaking! The talent was abound but were were also just happy to get to know Jill. What great people! Everyone that encountered our photographer remarked at nice she was and what great shots she was capturing.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Amanda M

My husband and I loved working with Will! We were able to do our engagement session with him as well, and he was great. He is wonderful at making you feel comfortable, as both my husband and I aren't really huge fans of getting our pictures taken. Thankfully, Will sensed that... Read More and was still able to get some great pictures of us. We haven't gotten the wedding pictures back quite yet (usually takes 8 weeks), but I'm so excited to see them!

The Best!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Beth T

There are not enough good things I can say about Will DiMartino of Dimartino Photography. He was the BEST vendor we hired at our wedding! Not only is he professional and a great photographer, but he was incredibly personable with our guests and helped them have fun during a long... Read More family photo session after the ceremony. We were also able to do an engagement session with Will and he is just so much fun to work with. AND our pictures were beautiful. I can't wait to see our wedding photos- I know they will be great!

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Colleen K

We really enjoyed working with DiMartino Photography. This couple is really nice and easy to work with. We chose them b/c we liked how artistic their photos are and we wanted photos that would be more than just posed stances of us smiling at the camera. We wanted photos that... Read More would capture the details and energy of the day. They have been really great working with us - my husband's mother wanted some pictures early (it usually takes 8-9 weeks to get the pictures afterwards b/c they do touch-ups on all the photos) and they got the photos she wanted for her Christmas Card to us within a couple of weeks. They took pictures for us for 6 hours but they weren't intrusive at all. I definitely recommend them!

DiMartino Photography is great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Kali W

This photographer traveled an hour and a half to my city to shoot my wedding and reception without any additional cost for the travel. She was always polite on the phone, and the same was true when she arrived to the event. She was early and set up and starting shooting before... Read More it was the time that we had agreed upon in our contract. Throughout the day she was very kind and professional. Visit DiMartinos website and look at their work. I can not wait to see my wedding photos, which only take 4 weeks to get back! I do not know if you could find better quality at a better price.

So personable - took the stress out of my big day.

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Kelly L

Will shot our wedding and he was so professional and organized I never once stressed about the pictures. He was always available to answer my questions and happily traveled 6 hours to shoot our wedding.

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Elizabeth S

From the initial consultation to our wedding day, we had complete confidence that Will & Jill would produce beautiful wedding photos for us. Not only were our expectations met - they were far exceeded. Each picture is artistically composed and visually interesting. They... Read More beautifully and expertly captured all the candid emotions of our day and were a pleasure to work with every step of the way.