Fun Candid Artistic

Congratulations on your wedding. It will be special and unique and fun just like my images. You probably have some dreams and hopes about your wedding day and the images that will capture it. My images are fun. Natural. Candid. Artistic and posed. I do all of these things for my clients. Looking back at your photos I want you to relive all the happy fun and emotional moments, you may even have happy tears or laugh to yourself reliving the day. Want to talk about your photography expectations, fun things or ideas you want, please contact me. Thank you Duane

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

Southern California (949) 892-7413

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jennifer T

This guy is unreal... I rarely leave reviews of anything, I just never get around to it. But I think it is a must in this case. I haven't even gotten my pictures yet and I just have to say that I am OBSESSED with Duane! He was BY FAR the best decision I made for my wedding.... Read More and he did such an outstanding job. Before my wedding day, he provided us with a timeline, and adjusted it based on how we wanted our day to go. This was the timeline that everyone and all of our vendors followed, and our day was executed perfectly (we started our ceremony EARLY because we were so on time). He was prompt, extremely professional, and VERY creative. We had some videographers that were very pushy and you can tell were just trying to move Duane out of the way to get their shot. Duane handled them in the utmost professional and courteous way and let them do their thing. He was extremely courteous and so unbelievably nice to everyone he encountered. I was very impressed at how good he and his team were with all of our wedding party, especially since we can be kind of a rowdy group. I feel like I am being dramatic, but I cannot express how grateful I am that Duane knew what he was doing and was so good at what he does. I have only seen one highlight photo (I just got married on Saturday), and it took my breath away. I did not have very many visions for what I wanted my pictures to look like, mainly because I didn't have time to think about it, and Duane just knew what to do. He came up with some amazing ideas, both creative and traditional, and got through so many different angles and backgrounds. I can already tell he fully executed and captured every aspect of our special day. Duane scoped out the venue and came up with some great ideas for photos, and was so creative with the scenery. He asked if we wanted to go outside while everyone was eating to get a night shot, and boy am I glad we agreed. The picture he got that I briefly saw on the camera is absolutely exquisite! He was present at every turn and I don't think he missed anything. I literally cannot explain how relieved and thrilled I am that my photographer was an absolute genius! He also has a photobooth and brings everything you need. I definitely think that was an added bonus. I would not even question that you are in good hands if you book him.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Ranjani A

Duane was great! When I first called him, he was doing a shoot and couldn't pick up the phone, but he texted me back immediately to tell me that he'd call me later - incredibly responsive!! He continued to be accessible throughout the whole process via text and phone. Before I... Read More even booked him, he spoke to me at length on the phone and made a tentative timeline for the entire wedding day, which was so helpful as I planned the wedding. He was very flexible about the engagement shoot - he traveled 2+ hours to come to meet us, and spent 3 or so hours on the engagement shoot. He didn't rush the shoot at all, and was very willing to take as much time as needed in order to get the shots that we wanted in the locations that we wanted. My husband and I tend to feel awkward taking pictures, but Duane has a great sense of humor and made us feel so relaxed. He kept us laughing the whole time. The engagement shoot pictures look absolutely fantastic, and we were able to use them for our wedding website. He sent us teaser pics within a week of the shoot!! Duane was also priceless the week of the wedding. He went over the whole timeline with me, making sure that I had time for everything on there. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant were very thorough. One thing that is really great about Duane is that he will tell you when you're behind schedule!! This is so important because our wedding was jam-packed with things to do and we were ahead of schedule the whole day, thanks to Duane's timeliness. He has a great eye for scenery and lighting, and the teaser pics that he's given us of the wedding day are absolutely breathtaking! I'm so excited to see the finished album. I definitely recommend Duane - he's affordable, responsive, professional, and very talented.

Duane Is An AMAZING Photographer!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Theresa R

wow, my husband and i cannot say enough about duane!! his work is absolutely gorgeous. duane is truly an incredible photographer and we are so happy that we were able to spend so much time working with him. we would easily encourage all interested folks to give him a call to... Read More begin the process of taking some of the best engagement + wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Roxanne K

My husband and I wanted to find the perfect photographer to capture one of the most important moments of our lives. We are beyond grateful we have met Duane Peck with Digital Studios. Duane is a magnificent artist. He was able to tell our fairy tale story – one that every bride... Read More dreams to show her future children someday. We were incredibly impressed and pleased with the service we received from Digital Studios. I instantly knew how incredibly gifted he was after viewing his portfolio. His photos tell a unique story of each person he captures. Duane is truly gifted and has developed a beautiful craft of perfection with capturing a magical and loving experience in his work. I wholeheartedly recommend Duane Peck to every bride and groom or anyone in need of a gifted artist to capture his/her special moments. He was one of the best choices we made during our entire wedding process and I am beyond blessed to have met such a gifted artist.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

I had a fantastic experience with Duane who did both my wedding and engagement pictures, and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out. Duane is very talented and my pictures were beautiful, on top of the fact that he was a breeze to work with. Great communicator,... Read More knows lots of locations to go based on your preferences. His price point in comparison to many other photographers I looked at could not be beat! Could not be more thankful to him for his great work and look forward to working with him in the future should the occasion arise!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica C

AMAZING!!! My husband and I recently got married and worked with Duane for our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. Duane was a wonderful photographer and we have nothing but positive memories when we look back at working with him. He was responsive, available, professional... Read More and provided us with pictures more beautiful that we could have imagined. Duane knew exactly what he was doing throughout the entire process. He is a creative, perfectionist, organized and EXTREMELY TALENTED photographer. We were so impressed with his confidence and ability to capture the perfect lighting for all of our pictures. Thank you Duane for all of your hard work and for helping us capture these priceless moments :) If you are looking for a photographer, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Duane! :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Gursher S

Duane is not just extremely professional but also guides you well. We were complete novices and Duane immediately made us feel at ease. The shoot was superb and we got the pics promptly too. The pics are of great quality as well. Everything was just superb. Great job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marjorie S

We are so delighted to have had Duane capture our special day! Duane was easy going, friendly, and wonderful to work with. Even when we had absolutely no idea on how to pose and following directions were at times difficult, Duane was patient and guided us in order to get the... Read More right shots. Duane has many great ideas and gives great advice. He highly suggested and encouraged us to take sunset pictures at our reception site (something we didn’t give much thought to or thought of as a big deal) but we are so happy we took his advice. Our sunset photo is one of our favorites thus far! We just got married, so we still have yet to get the rest of our pictures; however, all the pictures we got from our Engagement shoot and teaser gallery were just amazing. Yes, that’s right, you heard me; a teaser gallery. You won’t just get a few pictures (like you normally would with other photographers) but you get an entire gallery of your pictures that should hold you over until the rest of your pictures come in. Duane is a must have for a photographer. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 nancy n

We had a fantastic experience with Duane as our photographer. He is very talented with a keen eye on lighting and ambience. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos which captured and memorialized our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Heather V

Duane Peck is highly recommended!! We planned my daughter's wedding from out of state, and Duane came referred to us. We couldn't be more pleased! He helped us capture the most important day ever for my daughter. He is so calm and collected and made the photography session so... Read More stress-free!! Thank you Duane for helping us make this day so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 April M

Duane is the best! His work is amazing and he is extremely detailed and always looks for your input on what you want. If you have zero clue because you're simply overwhelmed, he will guide you. I thought I knew everything, but in the moment you're just so all over the place... Read More you're not really paying attention but Duane kept us on track. My family was ALL over the place it was stressing me out!! He sensed that and graciously kept it all together by gathering my crazy family without me having to do it and have a complete melt down. He knew the timeline of my day and kept us on that as well because time simply just flies. We had a second shooter as well which my guests simply loved. Taking pictures of them making them part of our day. Duane also knew how important it was for us to capture the moment of our gender reveal (we are having a girl) and stayed extra time to make sure he captured that special moment for us. I couldn't thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness to us. We simply were so very happy to have him for our day. I can't wait for our pictures!! Pricing is extremely reasonable! Photography isn't cheap as we all know but Duane is simply a pro at what he does and worth every single penny!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Gabriela A

I found Duane on The Knot. I was looking for someone with great experience and when I saw all his pictures I fell in love with his work. He was very quick to respond my emails and any questions I would have. We had an initial phone conversation to go over all his options for... Read More engagement and wedding pictures and he gave me a great package that included both. We did the engagement pictures at Laguna Beach and he did an incredible work even though it was so cloudy on that day. Friends and family gave us so many compliments on them. Before our wedding day I had many questions about every detail and Duane was always available to answer all my questions and concerns, he sent me a timeline for the day of the wedding and when the day came he was on time and ready for the day. He was always professional and ready to take as many pictures as necessary. A week after the wedding he sent us some of the pictures so I could use them for my "thank you" cards. I absolutely love his work and I totally recommend anyone to book any event with him. You won't regret it!! Thank you Duane!! You are the best :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alexis D

When starting to plan a wedding, as a bride to be you ask yourself: What vendor do I need to focus the most time on. The Venue? The DJ? Maybe the catering company. My mom smiled at me and said no, its your photographer. Because in a blink of an eye this day you spent months and... Read More months planning will be over. And all you will have left are your wedding day photos, to remind of this beautiful day, that flew by. So that is what I set off to find. I GREAT photographer with reasonable pricing. And that is exactly what I found with Duane. Both my husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos and his personality. He is absolutely everything I wanted in a photographer. Someone that could direct us, was detail oriented, professional, and organized. We are both quite camera shy, and quite frankly a little awkward in front of a camera. Duane was funny, and easy going, made the process a lot smoother than expected. He gave us direction on how to pose, found our best side, and most importably made our photos look like we had years of practice in front of a camera. Once we received our wedding photos we had people ask us, if our ocean background was real. A photo is definitely worth a thousand words. I thank you Duane for our beautiful photos. Per usual, my mom was right. Our wedding day flew on by, just like that it was gone. But I will always have my beautiful photos to remember our day, and share with loved ones. THANKS DUANE! Love the Florians.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jody R

Duane is not only an excellent photographer, he is a super nice guy! The morning of my wedding he texted me to wish me a great day a small but very thoughtful gesture. Duane was very professional and kept his cool even when we didn’t follow directions. Duane has very creative... Read More ideas on how and where to take the pictures. Duane also edits the photos to make them just perfect. As a result, our wedding photos are amazing! If you compare the original shot with the edited shot, you see Duane’s genius. We have beautiful memories of a beautiful day. I am very grateful to Duane for his kindness and his remarkable photos!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Gianna Z

I am so excited to have had Duane apart of our wedding day! My husband and I were in quick need of a experienced photographer (on a DIY wedding budget) and so happy to have found Duane Peck through TheKnot.com! Not only are the shots beautiful but Duane was easy, friendly and... Read More so wonderful to work with. From on the phone planning locations and shots to the day of tips and tricks, Duane knows his stuff! And made the experience less stressful. Thank you for making our special day spectacular and the great memories that are our wedding photos! These photos are not meant for just an album that you bring out once in awhile; these are to be blown up on canvas!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Evelyn S

Duane was our photographer for our lake Forest California wedding. We had our ceremony at a park and our reception indoors. He did an excellent job handling all of the elements of the wedding including hot weather, large family and a large bridal party with an uneven number... Read More of guys versus girls. Duane was very patient and was happy to provide direction to myself, the groom and the entire bridal party in order to get the right pics. Duane was also very punctual and clearly an expert in what he does. We had a second photographer but he was more of an apprentice and mainly managed the Photo Booth, which the guests really enjoyed. I've seen some teaser pics so far and they look great, can't wait to see more !

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sara C

We are beyond happy with the photos Duane took of our wedding! He is extremely professional, nice and gets all the right shots! We were absolutely blown away by how gorgeous the photos were. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for awesome engagement or wedding... Read More pictures!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Kristin B

Duane was great to work with. He was very professional and took great photos to boot. (Yes we’re Canadian) We worked with him on two occasions and both times we were extremely happy with the outcome. During the shoot he was great with the kids and adults alike. Also, being from... Read More another country, I was extremely impressed with his timely communications. I never had to wait longer than a day for him to reply to my emails and we got our photos quickly also too. I wouldn’t think twice before recommending him to capture anyones special day.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 melinda c

Duane was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was easy to communicate with and was very professional. We had a small intimate wedding and wanted the experience to be relaxed and smooth. Duane definitely made this happen. He has a calming nature about him, so makes it easy... Read More for all involved in the process. Thanks Duane, we will definitely recommend you to all our family and friends!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Daisy M

We were so delighted to have Duane as part of our wedding, he's so easy going and makes you feel at ease, everything went perfect and his ideas were exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Diane is was a pleasure working with you. Mr & Mrs. Hritz

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ashley T

Duane was amazing! He was easy to keep in touch with as we came closer to the day and he was very willing to work with our timeline. He also took the time to understand our expectations from the beginning. We primarily chose Duane because of his attention to detail and he... Read More exceeded our expectations. He took the time to make sure that all the details in the background were perfect. We couldn't recommend Duane enough.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jacob S

Duane how can we thank you enough. Your engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing and beautiful. Duane you were so easy to work with and also very detailed about getting the right shots. You made us feel comfortable and right at home. Even though it rained on our wedding... Read More day you were highly prepared for it capturing such amazing shots. We also appreciate you giving us a wonderfully priced package deal as well. Our wedding turned out perfect thanks to you sir. Thank you again for your kindness and detailed work. Don't think twice if you are looking for the right photographer for that special day just call Duane Peck he is the best in the business. Also go with a second photgrapher it was definitely worth it. Cheers Duane thank you!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sylvia A

We were married December 17, 2016 and selected Duane as our photographer. I had researched online and asked a few friends but couldn't really find someone. Either out of our price range or we were not impressed with the work. I found Duane online and after reading so many great... Read More reviews and seeing his photos online I knew I had to contact him. I also saw he was previous "Best of the Knot" We spoke and arranged everything via phone calls and emails. I felt comfortable with that and he spent so much of his time on the phone with me going over a schedule for the wedding day. He made everything feel easy. He arrived the day of my wedding at the hotel on time, even early and went to work right away. He had suggested taking first look photos prior to the ceremony at Trump golf course because of the time of year and to ensure there was enough time and light to get all of the photos we wanted and he was so right. I also told him I wanted my dogs in some pictures and had no problem with that either. He had an additional photographer also, "E" and he was fun and great and had everyone in our wedding party laughing and did a good job making them feel at ease. Duane had a teaser gallery ready for us to see within a week of our wedding and all I can say is that we were blown away! The pictures are beautiful and I don't think a day has gone by that I have not looked at them and fallen in love with them each time. Everyone we have shared them with feels exactly the same way. Great job Duane we can't wait to see more!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Glen T

Duane is absolutely professional and approachable! My wife and I started late finding our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding, and thankfully Duane agreed to take our business. We did our engagement shoot at Mission San Juan Capistrano. The weather wasn't ideal for... Read More beach shoot so we took his advice and headed toward O'Neill Regional Park area. We received the photos about three weeks after our e-shoot. The photos turned out great! Our wedding was held at a county park in Orange County. Duane showed up on time for our first-look pictures, and stayed toward the end of our wedding (it's an outdoor, 6-hour afternoon wedding under 80 degrees of sun). We only saw teaser photos for now, but they all look candid and capture the right moments! One thing my wife and I both value the most for our wedding is being able to have awesome photos, and we are certainly satisfied and grateful to have Duane to be our photographer. He knows everything regarding photography, from lighting to locations, you name it. As stressful as wedding can be, he definitely lifted up some of our stress by taking the whole control and care with our photo shootings. Thank you, Duane, for archiving our most important moment of our lives! P.S. One advice for all couples: be creative! Duane is really open to any new ideas that you can think of.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016

Duane is an awesome photographer!! We are very happy and glad to hire Duane for my wedding day. He is experienced and talented. Before wedding, he called to go over details and all his suggestions were very helpful. On wedding day, he was professionally guided us for different... Read More posts and directions. He captured the beautiful and memorable moment for us with the blue sky right after sunset. I highly recommend Duane to you and you can't get better service than that.

Duane Peck

Hi, I'm Duane. Originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan. I went to college in Florida and here in LA for Liberal arts. Before weddings I was a Windows Network Administrator - MCSE. I am obsessed with photography and biking. I loved Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Battle star Galactica (the remake). I am into several new series and watch way too much TV. I still like Southpark and Simpsons. Clients always ask what makes me passionate about weddings... I enjoy creatively capturing true emotions of couples and their families on their special day. My photography style is authentic, fun and intimate.