Duane Peck Digital Studios

Stylish photography, the most expensive digital equipment and the latest image editing techniques and software.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09

Southern California (949) 892-7413

So happy with our choice!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Chantel J

We all know that wedding planning isn't easy. We also all know that photography is one of the most important decisions to make. Well I can tell you that choosing Duane was the easiest and best decision we made thus far into wedding planning. The things I looked for when on... Read More the hunt for a bridal photographer was personalities matching, professionalism, punctuality and passion about taking photos. When we met with Duane for the initial meeting, he had an entire suitcase of photos and photo albums to look through. Our personalities matched right away and we felt very at ease with him. We walked out and instinctively looked at each other and knew we were done searching. Thus far, we have only taken our engagement photos and they came out perfectly. We were both so nervous in the beginning and really had no idea what to do. He gave us direction, laughed with us and knew how to ease our anxieties. Honestly- my favorite favorite favorite thing about working with him was how patient he was. Outfit changes, false eyelash technical difficulties (I'm keeping it real y'all!), missing hair gel, tripping over train tracks.. you name it. He kept a smile on his face and said "take all the time you need". It was pretty awesome. His calm demeanor kept me calm. Not to mention the more he said "it's gonna be great", "you're doing great", "it looks wonderful"- the more at ease we were. After hours of shooting, various location and hundreds of photos- he honestly didn't want to stop. We were the ones that called it quits because we were just exhausted. You can really tell that he loves what he does and it shows through his photos. We are very happy with our choice and honestly feel it was the best decision we could have made. We got photos in the mail less than a week after taking pictures. You can't get better service than that. OH and he shares his food- another plus in my book :) If engagement photos are this great- we can't wait for the wedding!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Ranjani A

Duane was great! When I first called him, he was doing a shoot and couldn't pick up the phone, but he texted me back immediately to tell me that he'd call me later - incredibly responsive!! He continued to be accessible throughout the whole process via text and phone. Before I... Read More even booked him, he spoke to me at length on the phone and made a tentative timeline for the entire wedding day, which was so helpful as I planned the wedding. He was very flexible about the engagement shoot - he traveled 2+ hours to come to meet us, and spent 3 or so hours on the engagement shoot. He didn't rush the shoot at all, and was very willing to take as much time as needed in order to get the shots that we wanted in the locations that we wanted. My husband and I tend to feel awkward taking pictures, but Duane has a great sense of humor and made us feel so relaxed. He kept us laughing the whole time. The engagement shoot pictures look absolutely fantastic, and we were able to use them for our wedding website. He sent us teaser pics within a week of the shoot!! Duane was also priceless the week of the wedding. He went over the whole timeline with me, making sure that I had time for everything on there. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant were very thorough. One thing that is really great about Duane is that he will tell you when you're behind schedule!! This is so important because our wedding was jam-packed with things to do and we were ahead of schedule the whole day, thanks to Duane's timeliness. He has a great eye for scenery and lighting, and the teaser pics that he's given us of the wedding day are absolutely breathtaking! I'm so excited to see the finished album. I definitely recommend Duane - he's affordable, responsive, professional, and very talented.

Duane Is An AMAZING Photographer!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Theresa R

wow, my husband and i cannot say enough about duane!! his work is absolutely gorgeous. duane is truly an incredible photographer and we are so happy that we were able to spend so much time working with him. we would easily encourage all interested folks to give him a call to... Read More begin the process of taking some of the best engagement + wedding photos.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica C

AMAZING!!! My husband and I recently got married and worked with Duane for our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. Duane was a wonderful photographer and we have nothing but positive memories when we look back at working with him. He was responsive, available, professional... Read More and provided us with pictures more beautiful that we could have imagined. Duane knew exactly what he was doing throughout the entire process. He is a creative, perfectionist, organized and EXTREMELY TALENTED photographer. We were so impressed with his confidence and ability to capture the perfect lighting for all of our pictures. Thank you Duane for all of your hard work and for helping us capture these priceless moments :) If you are looking for a photographer, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Duane! :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Gary S

Duane is not just extremely professional but also guides you well. We were complete novices and Duane immediately made us feel at ease. The shoot was superb and we got the pics promptly too. The pics are of great quality as well. Everything was just superb. Great job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marjorie S

We are so delighted to have had Duane capture our special day! Duane was easy going, friendly, and wonderful to work with. Even when we had absolutely no idea on how to pose and following directions were at times difficult, Duane was patient and guided us in order to get the... Read More right shots. Duane has many great ideas and gives great advice. He highly suggested and encouraged us to take sunset pictures at our reception site (something we didn’t give much thought to or thought of as a big deal) but we are so happy we took his advice. Our sunset photo is one of our favorites thus far! We just got married, so we still have yet to get the rest of our pictures; however, all the pictures we got from our Engagement shoot and teaser gallery were just amazing. Yes, that’s right, you heard me; a teaser gallery. You won’t just get a few pictures (like you normally would with other photographers) but you get an entire gallery of your pictures that should hold you over until the rest of your pictures come in. Duane is a must have for a photographer. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 nancy n

We had a fantastic experience with Duane as our photographer. He is very talented with a keen eye on lighting and ambience. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos which captured and memorialized our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Heather V

Duane Peck is highly recommended!! We planned my daughter's wedding from out of state, and Duane came referred to us. We couldn't be more pleased! He helped us capture the most important day ever for my daughter. He is so calm and collected and made the photography session so... Read More stress-free!! Thank you Duane for helping us make this day so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 April M

Duane is the best! His work is amazing and he is extremely detailed and always looks for your input on what you want. If you have zero clue because you're simply overwhelmed, he will guide you. I thought I knew everything, but in the moment you're just so all over the place... Read More you're not really paying attention but Duane kept us on track. My family was ALL over the place it was stressing me out!! He sensed that and graciously kept it all together by gathering my crazy family without me having to do it and have a complete melt down. He knew the timeline of my day and kept us on that as well because time simply just flies. We had a second shooter as well which my guests simply loved. Taking pictures of them making them part of our day. Duane also knew how important it was for us to capture the moment of our gender reveal (we are having a girl) and stayed extra time to make sure he captured that special moment for us. I couldn't thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness to us. We simply were so very happy to have him for our day. I can't wait for our pictures!! Pricing is extremely reasonable! Photography isn't cheap as we all know but Duane is simply a pro at what he does and worth every single penny!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Gabriela A

I found Duane on The Knot. I was looking for someone with great experience and when I saw all his pictures I fell in love with his work. He was very quick to respond my emails and any questions I would have. We had an initial phone conversation to go over all his options for... Read More engagement and wedding pictures and he gave me a great package that included both. We did the engagement pictures at Laguna Beach and he did an incredible work even though it was so cloudy on that day. Friends and family gave us so many compliments on them. Before our wedding day I had many questions about every detail and Duane was always available to answer all my questions and concerns, he sent me a timeline for the day of the wedding and when the day came he was on time and ready for the day. He was always professional and ready to take as many pictures as necessary. A week after the wedding he sent us some of the pictures so I could use them for my "thank you" cards. I absolutely love his work and I totally recommend anyone to book any event with him. You won't regret it!! Thank you Duane!! You are the best :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alexis D

When starting to plan a wedding, as a bride to be you ask yourself: What vendor do I need to focus the most time on. The Venue? The DJ? Maybe the catering company. My mom smiled at me and said no, its your photographer. Because in a blink of an eye this day you spent months and... Read More months planning will be over. And all you will have left are your wedding day photos, to remind of this beautiful day, that flew by. So that is what I set off to find. I GREAT photographer with reasonable pricing. And that is exactly what I found with Duane. Both my husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos and his personality. He is absolutely everything I wanted in a photographer. Someone that could direct us, was detail oriented, professional, and organized. We are both quite camera shy, and quite frankly a little awkward in front of a camera. Duane was funny, and easy going, made the process a lot smoother than expected. He gave us direction on how to pose, found our best side, and most importably made our photos look like we had years of practice in front of a camera. Once we received our wedding photos we had people ask us, if our ocean background was real. A photo is definitely worth a thousand words. I thank you Duane for our beautiful photos. Per usual, my mom was right. Our wedding day flew on by, just like that it was gone. But I will always have my beautiful photos to remember our day, and share with loved ones. THANKS DUANE! Love the Florians.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jody R

Duane is not only an excellent photographer, he is a super nice guy! The morning of my wedding he texted me to wish me a great day a small but very thoughtful gesture. Duane was very professional and kept his cool even when we didn’t follow directions. Duane has very creative... Read More ideas on how and where to take the pictures. Duane also edits the photos to make them just perfect. As a result, our wedding photos are amazing! If you compare the original shot with the edited shot, you see Duane’s genius. We have beautiful memories of a beautiful day. I am very grateful to Duane for his kindness and his remarkable photos!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Gianna Z

I am so excited to have had Duane apart of our wedding day! My husband and I were in quick need of a experienced photographer (on a DIY wedding budget) and so happy to have found Duane Peck through TheKnot.com! Not only are the shots beautiful but Duane was easy, friendly and... Read More so wonderful to work with. From on the phone planning locations and shots to the day of tips and tricks, Duane knows his stuff! And made the experience less stressful. Thank you for making our special day spectacular and the great memories that are our wedding photos! These photos are not meant for just an album that you bring out once in awhile; these are to be blown up on canvas!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Evelyn S

Duane was our photographer for our lake Forest California wedding. We had our ceremony at a park and our reception indoors. He did an excellent job handling all of the elements of the wedding including hot weather, large family and a large bridal party with an uneven number... Read More of guys versus girls. Duane was very patient and was happy to provide direction to myself, the groom and the entire bridal party in order to get the right pics. Duane was also very punctual and clearly an expert in what he does. We had a second photographer but he was more of an apprentice and mainly managed the Photo Booth, which the guests really enjoyed. I've seen some teaser pics so far and they look great, can't wait to see more !

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sara C

We are beyond happy with the photos Duane took of our wedding! He is extremely professional, nice and gets all the right shots! We were absolutely blown away by how gorgeous the photos were. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for awesome engagement or wedding... Read More pictures!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Kristin B

Duane was great to work with. He was very professional and took great photos to boot. (Yes we’re Canadian) We worked with him on two occasions and both times we were extremely happy with the outcome. During the shoot he was great with the kids and adults alike. Also, being from... Read More another country, I was extremely impressed with his timely communications. I never had to wait longer than a day for him to reply to my emails and we got our photos quickly also too. I wouldn’t think twice before recommending him to capture anyones special day.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 melinda c

Duane was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was easy to communicate with and was very professional. We had a small intimate wedding and wanted the experience to be relaxed and smooth. Duane definitely made this happen. He has a calming nature about him, so makes it easy... Read More for all involved in the process. Thanks Duane, we will definitely recommend you to all our family and friends!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Daisy M

We were so delighted to have Duane as part of our wedding, he's so easy going and makes you feel at ease, everything went perfect and his ideas were exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Diane is was a pleasure working with you. Mr & Mrs. Hritz

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ashley T

Duane was amazing! He was easy to keep in touch with as we came closer to the day and he was very willing to work with our timeline. He also took the time to understand our expectations from the beginning. We primarily chose Duane because of his attention to detail and he... Read More exceeded our expectations. He took the time to make sure that all the details in the background were perfect. We couldn't recommend Duane enough.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jacob S

Duane how can we thank you enough. Your engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing and beautiful. Duane you were so easy to work with and also very detailed about getting the right shots. You made us feel comfortable and right at home. Even though it rained on our wedding... Read More day you were highly prepared for it capturing such amazing shots. We also appreciate you giving us a wonderfully priced package deal as well. Our wedding turned out perfect thanks to you sir. Thank you again for your kindness and detailed work. Don't think twice if you are looking for the right photographer for that special day just call Duane Peck he is the best in the business. Also go with a second photgrapher it was definitely worth it. Cheers Duane thank you!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sylvia A

We were married December 17, 2016 and selected Duane as our photographer. I had researched online and asked a few friends but couldn't really find someone. Either out of our price range or we were not impressed with the work. I found Duane online and after reading so many great... Read More reviews and seeing his photos online I knew I had to contact him. I also saw he was previous "Best of the Knot" We spoke and arranged everything via phone calls and emails. I felt comfortable with that and he spent so much of his time on the phone with me going over a schedule for the wedding day. He made everything feel easy. He arrived the day of my wedding at the hotel on time, even early and went to work right away. He had suggested taking first look photos prior to the ceremony at Trump golf course because of the time of year and to ensure there was enough time and light to get all of the photos we wanted and he was so right. I also told him I wanted my dogs in some pictures and had no problem with that either. He had an additional photographer also, "E" and he was fun and great and had everyone in our wedding party laughing and did a good job making them feel at ease. Duane had a teaser gallery ready for us to see within a week of our wedding and all I can say is that we were blown away! The pictures are beautiful and I don't think a day has gone by that I have not looked at them and fallen in love with them each time. Everyone we have shared them with feels exactly the same way. Great job Duane we can't wait to see more!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Glen T

Duane is absolutely professional and approachable! My wife and I started late finding our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding, and thankfully Duane agreed to take our business. We did our engagement shoot at Mission San Juan Capistrano. The weather wasn't ideal for... Read More beach shoot so we took his advice and headed toward O'Neill Regional Park area. We received the photos about three weeks after our e-shoot. The photos turned out great! Our wedding was held at a county park in Orange County. Duane showed up on time for our first-look pictures, and stayed toward the end of our wedding (it's an outdoor, 6-hour afternoon wedding under 80 degrees of sun). We only saw teaser photos for now, but they all look candid and capture the right moments! One thing my wife and I both value the most for our wedding is being able to have awesome photos, and we are certainly satisfied and grateful to have Duane to be our photographer. He knows everything regarding photography, from lighting to locations, you name it. As stressful as wedding can be, he definitely lifted up some of our stress by taking the whole control and care with our photo shootings. Thank you, Duane, for archiving our most important moment of our lives! P.S. One advice for all couples: be creative! Duane is really open to any new ideas that you can think of.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016

Duane is an awesome photographer!! We are very happy and glad to hire Duane for my wedding day. He is experienced and talented. Before wedding, he called to go over details and all his suggestions were very helpful. On wedding day, he was professionally guided us for different... Read More posts and directions. He captured the beautiful and memorable moment for us with the blue sky right after sunset. I highly recommend Duane to you and you can't get better service than that.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Vicky C

Duane was my photographer for my engagement shoot and wedding. He is extremely talented and is great at what he does. It’s only been 2 weeks since my wedding so I haven’t received my wedding photos yet but I loved my eshoot photos and I’m glad Duane was my photographer! A... Read More friend of mine recommended Duane and after a few phone calls and emails, I booked him right away. His prices are affordable and the end product/quality of the photos is amazing. He has package prices and adjusts them according to what you’re looking for (I opted for 3 hr eshoot, 8 hr wedding coverage with a 2nd shooter). At first, I wasn’t sure what to look for in a photographer but after a few conversations with him, I knew I made the right decision. He’s easy to get a hold of (both email and phone) and reassuringly answered all of my questions leading up to the eshoot and wedding. I appreciated his honesty and logical thinking when we were deciding between different eshoot locations. I loved how he gave advice on what colors worked best with our locations and even helped assemble our outfits the day of the eshoot. I’m very camera shy and didn’t feel prepared for the eshoot at all, but Duane knew what poses to do and our pictures turned out beautiful. I was so impressed! We received all of the photos on a USB much earlier than expected, giving me plenty of time to upload them onto my website before invitations went out. Once it was closer to the wedding, Duane helped finalize my timeline and arrived early the day of the wedding. The schedule was one less thing to worry about; not only were we ahead of schedule, but Duane helped us stay on track while taking all the photos needed. He was calming, professional, had patience, and stayed with us the majority of the wedding. Duane is an experienced, talented photographer who is affordable, flexible, and easy to communicate with. He has a vision, takes charge, and captures moments beautifully. I would recommend his services to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Cynthia R

My husband and I booked Duane as our wedding photographer. So far we have only seen a teaser gallery, but we were absolutely blown away by the photos he took. Duane was very professional, he arrived on time to the different locations that we were taking photos, and helped make... Read More the day less stressful. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer as he is easy going, dependable, and does great work! Thank you Duane!

Duane Peck

My images are about people and their relationships. My studio's approach to photographing a wedding is to apply the principals of fine art photography to the unique experience of each client’s wedding. Anticipating and capturing the meaningful as well as the artistic elements of a wedding are some of our special skills.