Full day coverage & Next Day Previews!

Congratulations on your recent engagement! What an exciting time in your life! These next few months or more will be full of planning the wedding you've been dreaming about and capturing the entire vision is what Engage Me Photography is best at! We have a lifestyle/documentary approach to our clients weddings, focusing on the emotion of the day and the details you've carefully thought out to personalize your day. What sets Engage Me apart? It is hands down, our personalized approach to getting to know our clients that creates unforgettable images to be passed down for generations to come! But it is also our philosophy in telling your WHOLE story and not limiting the hours of coverage! Give us a call and let's chat about your big day! I look forward to talking to you soon! Hugs! Julie

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

The Twin Cities Area (612) 730-3850

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Katie F

Julie is a world class business woman and photographer! She took time to meet with us several times. She included engagement pictures, full wedding day coverage (salon, getting ready, ceremony, reception...all of it!) She was so in tune with our needs and saught our ideas and... Read More wishes throughout the whole process. We had our sneak peak within 24 hrs, plus an incredible slide show and all our edited images within 2 weeks! All for an incredible price! Julie is the real deal and such an incredible person to work with! I would recommend her 100 times over!

2016-01-13T10:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a glowing review! It was so much fun to work with you and be there to capture your beautiful day! I loved all of the attention to details in your planning - it really is a photographers dream!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Niki N

We were truly blessed to have Julie as our photographer for our wedding. She was constantly engaged in the process and made our day so much easier! I felt like I could turn to her with any questions or concerns and she was always ready to help. And I haven't even mentioned... Read More the pictures yet. The pictures were amazing - so detailed and creative, we will treasure them forever! I would highly recommend Engage Me Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Julie was the best to work with and if we could go back we'd choose her again :). Thanks Julie!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen S

Julie was absolutely, hands down, the best we could ask for! She took the time to meet with us several times to talk through the day, pictures we wanted, flow of the day and anything else we wanted from her. She made us extremely comfortable while we were taking pictures, too.... Read More We did engagement pictures, a separate shoot with our dog when we found out she was sick (which she just passed away a week ago and it is amazing to have Julie's pictures to help remember her), and then the wedding day itself. With our crazy friends and family Julie took charge when she needed to and directed people where to go which was definitely needed! I couldn't recommend a better person or photographer to help capture your special memories!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Megan W

We couldn’t be more excited with how our engagement photos turned out, and are so excited she’ll be capturing our upcoming wedding! Julie truly captured my fiancé and I as a couple, and even got him to really smile the whole time! It was so easy to be ourselves in front of her... Read More and she made smiling at a camera for 2 hours so much fun :) we can’t wait to share our wedding day with you Julie!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rachel M

Julie is absolutely fantastic! She is an amazing photographer and captured truly stunning pictures of my fiance and I during our engagement session. Julie is very kind and made us relax and have fun! The pictures turned out beautifully and I can't wait for the amazing work I... Read More know she will do on our wedding day! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole L

Julie did our engagement photos and there is no one I would choose over her! She is the best! She had so many amazing ideas but was so creative with the ones we brought too! I cannot wait to see how amazing she makes our wedding photos look!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Caitlyn D

Working with Julie was a fantastic experience from the moment we first met her to discuss our dream day! She went above and beyond through the whole planning process. We wanted to have our Italian-themed wedding at a vineyard, but when that fell through Julie was determined to... Read More make sure we got the photographs we wanted. She coordinated with another vineyard to let us take photographs before the reception. Too sweet! Her eye for detail, kind heart, and contagious sense of humor (which kept our bridal party's spirits up at the vineyard as they melted in the July heat!) were appreciated beyond measure. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. Thank you, Julie, for everything.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kelsey M

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with. My wife and I got married October 16, 2016. I felt she went above and beyond trying to capture the day for us and our love for each other. I instantly felt comfortable working with her during our initial meeting and chat about pictures,... Read More engagement shoot, and wedding day ideas. She was super adventurous during our engagement shoot and was willing to do some exploring with us in our unusual choice of location; and she had us laughing the whole time. It was a pleasure working with Julie and I adore the pictures that she captured for us.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Crys M

Julie is amazing, talented, and will be one of the best decisions you made in your wedding day! As a photographer I knew exactly what I wanted as the end result and Julie more than delivered. She coauthored our day beautifully. Leading up to the wedding, Julie performed our... Read More engagement pictures which also turned out better than I ever imagined they would. Her personality shines bright, she'll leave you smiling, laughing and most importantly feeling comfortable which reflects through your pictures and memories of the day. My wife and I recommend Julie for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Hannah L

We were recommended to Julie by a close friend of ours. Immediately after meeting Julie for the first time, we knew we wanted to work with her. She immediately makes you feel comfortable, and like you've known each other for years. Because of this, she takes AMAZING photos. I... Read More loved how our wedding photos were capturing the special moments that we would never thought about photographing. She also took some amazing pictures of my grandmother, who sadly passed away a month after our wedding. I will cherish those photos forever! We are so happy we went with Julie as our photographer!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Rick G

Julie is outstanding, she listens to you and then she also sees things that most people don't see. She is very professional in her shoots.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lisa B

I have known Julie for a few years now. When I got engaged, there was no one else I would have chosen to capture our engagement and wedding day! She is wonderful to work with and very accommodating. She even met me at the wedding venue to scout out the best places to shoot for... Read More the big day! Having Julie there helped me relax and smile a lot. She even got my husband to smile, which he doesn't like to do while getting his picture taken. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ashley R

We loved Julie! She does amazing work and really let us show our personalities. She is very easy to work with and really likes to get to know you so she can capture it in her work. We will be using her for our future photography needs!

2016-10-27T12:57:55 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! What a nice review! I had such a blast with you all on your wedding day! What a great group of people and such a fun day! Here's to a lifetime of happiness you two!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Sara B

Absolutely, hands down the best!! Julie is so fun and sweet! after 3 minutes in her company you are completely smitten. Her work is beautiful! She has the eye for things you wouldn't even imagine capturing and is full of heart and creativity. She made us feel like family and I... Read More couldn't have imagined our day with anyone else by our side. Not only that, but Julie is a keen business woman and very professional. She worked diligently to get us th best shots and didn't miss a single moment. She also surprised us with some very adorable.... Well.... You'll have to hire her to find THAT out. ;) She does more than weddings, also, and is fantastic with kids and is so versatile in her work. We will be booking Engage Me for many more big moments in our lives.

2016-10-27T13:00:35 Response from the vendor

Oh, what a wonderful review!! Thanks so much Sara! Funny, "smitten" is the word that I would use to describe how I felt about you when we first were talking about your wedding. You two are so absolutely perfect for eachother and so generous and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Jennifer H

Julie is by far the best. She makes you feel like family. Her pictures come out amazing. She is stuck with me for all of my life events! I recommend her 100%!!!!! She meets with you multiple times before any event to get every shot you could possibly want. She stays for the... Read More entire wedding day, from prep to dance! Love her!

2016-03-06T08:31:05 Response from the vendor

Oh, THANK YOU for such a wonderful review!!! I'm honored to be "stuck" with you!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Rebecca K

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Right away when we met her, we had chemistry and she knew exactly the type of photography we were looking to do. Our package had a free engagement session included, so she came out to our farm and she took some... Read More gorgeous rustic shots of us. We loved them so much! Then, as I was planning everything for the wedding, she was very flexible with meeting up again to make sure she knew the timeline for the wedding day and exactly what photos we wanted taken. The day of the wedding, Julie was perfect! She took amazing candid shots as well as posed shots. The photography really embellished the venue of our wedding. Not only is her work amazing, but Julie is such and amazing person. She is a fun photographer that makes it her duty to know exactly what you want and she will take the best shots for you to have to remember your special day.

2016-10-27T13:04:24 Response from the vendor

Wow! Your review made me well up with tears, Rebecca! It was such an honor to work with you two and capture the love you two share. The pure joy and raw emotion of the day is something that I will never forget! I'm so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

One Word AMAZING!! In the seemingly never ending process of finding vendors for our big day we were lucky enough to stumble across Engage Me Photography and Julie Larson and what an unexpected great surprise it was. Not only was she reasonably priced (especially for the amount... Read More of services she provided compared to other photographers) she was an absolute joy to work with. And i say "work with" with a smile becuase she did all the work and we just got to enjoy our day. Never once did she feel like she was hanging over our shoulders or over exerting what she wanted on us and the pictures came out Amazing. In this seemingly never ending process of picking all of your wedding vendors we are so lucky we stumbled upon and Forrest Gumped our way so to speak across Julies webpage. Thank you the Knot for reccomending her and in the world of fast paced vendor salespeople its a breath of fresh air to have someone that seemingly cares as much about your big day as yourself. On to the Baby pictures next !!!!

2016-03-06T08:37:09 Response from the vendor

What a review and so fun to have it from the GROOM! Thanks Mike! You two were so fun to work with! She's a very lucky lady to have found a hopeless romantic such as yourself. Thank you for the privilege of being there from... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Lindsey L

Not only is Julie a great photographer, she is a wonderful person and friend. She genuinely cares about what your goals are for your wedding photos, and will go above an beyond to exceed your expectations. She knows that this is the biggest day of your life and takes that to... Read More heart in her preparation and planning. She's not just a photographer, she's a story teller. Prepare to be amazed!

2016-01-19T16:59:37 Response from the vendor

Oh Lindsey, thank you for the wonderful review! You are such a perfect example of why I love what I do and the people I work with. To be able to call "my brides" my FRIENDS is truly the best thing in the world! I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Tara S

My husband and I used Julie to photograph our wedding on October 4th of 2014. She exceeded our expectations and we loved all of our pictures. We booked her a little over a year ahead of time and she did an engagement session that went above and beyond what we expected. She... Read More made sure to include my son and we were thrilled with the images. Over that time from when we booked to even after our wedding, Julie has become not just an acquaintance... but a friend as well. She helped to make my wedding day less stressful and was there until the very end....making sure she got all the shots I had envisioned. I can look back on the most special day of my life and recall what a special day it was....not one important moment was missed by the camera. I highly recommend Julie for photographing your wedding.....you will not be disappointed!

2016-01-19T10:42:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a lovely review, Tara! It was an absolute pleasure to get to know you all and capture your very special day! I'll never forget how much fun we had on the boat for your engagement session! I'm so thankful to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Jennifer M

We loved working with Julie. She took the time to get to know and understand what was important to us for our wedding photos. She's personable, professional and patient. Most importantly, she calmly helped guide us through the chaos of the day and it shows in our photos. Our... Read More photographs turned out beautifully and now we're in the process of deciding which ones to frame and hang on the wall. It's so nice to have these memories to look back on. Julie truly went above and beyond.

2016-01-13T10:39:37 Response from the vendor

What a nice review - THANK YOU! I so enjoyed working with you and loved all the details!!! I'm so thankful to work with such wonderful people and their fantastic families that make my job such an absolute joy!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Julie surpassed every expectation we had, was a blast to have with us on our big day, and I'd recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She's fantastic, just hire her, already! :)

2016-01-13T10:36:07 Response from the vendor

Haha! Thank you! This review makes me laugh because my brides know me as down-to-earth, easy to talk to and joke around with. This makes my heart happy!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Sadie K

My husband and I got married in July of 2015, and we used Engage Me Photography, and totally worth every penny and more! We were so pleased with our pictures, and we really loved how personable, sweet, knowledgeable, and flexible Julie and the second shooter were! We had sneak... Read More peaks with 24 hours, and all of our pictures in two weeks! It was all more than my husband and I ever dreamed of for a photographer!! Julie, will be our family photographer for life!!

2015-11-19T09:00:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sadie for such a wonderful review! You and Eric were so very kind and easy to work with. I loved collaborating with you guys on ideas for various locations that were important to you two and how welcoming you both were to Hilary... Read Less Read More

Julie Larson

Welcome to Engage Me Photography! My name is Julie and I am the primary photographer/owner. I'm thrilled to have you stop by to check us out and learn more! Wedding Photography is my absolute passion and joy. There is something so special about getting to know my couples before hand and then spend the day capturing all of the details that mean so much to them! It's actually often the moments that AREN'T planned that really capture the spirit and emotion of the day. I would love to chat about YOUR day and get to know more about you! Give me a call or email and let's set up a time! ~Julie