Vision is the art of seeing the invisible.

Erica and her team currently serve all of NYC, Long Island and Westchester County. The team makes trips to your home for personal consultations. As skilled professionals in their industry, they can offer constructive and helpful advice on how to look and feel your best. Their work has been published in numerous influential wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Borrowed & Blue, Grey Loves Weddings and The Knot.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

All of Long Island, NY All of Long Island (516) 441-2559
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Maria R

Erica and her team are absolutely amazing! They're extremely professional, accommodating and ON TIME! One of the biggest complaints I've heard from other brides is that their makeup and hair artists would come late and hold up the whole day - so it was important for me to find a... Read More team that wouldn't slow everything down. Needless to say, Erica and her team were early by 5-10 minutes for both trial and wedding day. I originally knew of Erica who did my makeup as a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. Had a great experience and rapport and kept her in mind for my wedding 3 years later! I had my trial in June (my wedding day in September) and I specifically did it that day because I was attending an outdoor wedding so as to test how everything would hold up if it were my wedding and in the heat. Makeup was flawless the whole night and hair didn't budge :) Morning of my wedding, like I mentioned, they were 5 minutes early and set up promptly. Erica did makeup and Crystal did hair along with 2 others on their team - there was 10 of us to be done in a short period of time, so we had an army! Hair and makeup were prepped and then finalized. Makeup and lash application was seamless and hair was incredibly on point! I must say that I think my makeup and hair looked 10x better the day of than the trial so you can expect something even more wonderful the day of your wedding. Erica and Crystal are easy to talk to and fun fun fun! All the women in my bridal party loved their hair and makeup as well as my mother - and she's a hard woman to please :) All our family and friends were complimenting our hair and makeup the whole day! Most important thing to add and take into consideration! -- Because makeup is airbrushed, I asked Erica about tears and what to do. She said, "You catch that tear before it falls!" While I tried my best, it was hard during vows. My now husband said my face looked scary where the tears streaked down, but he said within a matter of seconds, everything blended in and didn't leave a trace! I didn't even need to touch up on anything :) So that tellsl you just how great of quality products they use and how well they apply it. As if this couldn't get any longer, they come highly recommended! It is money and time well spent to have this team take care of you - because they will.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alexis B

If you're going to have to start your day at 630AM Erica and her crew are the girls to do it with! For the few hours they spend with you they basically become family. Erica did our makeup and Nicole was our hairstylist. I cannot speak highly enough about their professionalism... Read More and brilliance in their crafts. From booking the trial to the day of, everything was smooth sailing. My bridesmaids, my mother, and myself looked amazing. It was a very long day but everything stayed in place into the wee hours of the night.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Mackenzie S

So much fun working with these girls! They were extremely accommodating to my scheduling and my OCD-ness that gets me into trouble sometimes. I was texting with Erica months before just ping ponging ideas back and forth since she is the expert and I am not a huge makeup wearer.... Read More During our trial we came up with the perfect day of look! Crystal was awesome too! She did a variety of styles on the girls that lasted all day and night. Everyone absolutely loved the way my hair came out with my custom flower crown, she killed it! Erica and Crystal were so professional while managing to fit right in with my bridal party. They worked on 8 girls, my Mom and myself and everyone looked flawless. I should be getting my pictures back this week and emailing to them right away. I HIGHLY recommend Erica does Makeup to any and all brides.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nicole H

I worked with Erica for makeup and Crystal for hair. Erica was great about answering my questions via phone and email. They were timely for my trial and willing to come to my house with all their equipment. They both were willing to work with pictures I had from Pinterest as... Read More inspiration for what I was looking for, and I loved their work so much that I booked them soon after. Fast forward to the week of- Erica helped me while I was stressing trying to figure out the itinerary for wedding day, and she made sure to leave enough time for getting ready (5 hours for me+8 other girls) so we weren't rushed. Day of the wedding, Erica and Crystal were timely again and very organized in how they set up in the wedding suite. They were so much fun to get ready with and especially Erica is able to adapt to the crowds level of energy. They were good sports about "dealing with" me and my group of friends who are the opposite of girly, and were able to guide us when we had questions (or difficulty with sitting still! Lol). My girls asked me where I found this company and commented they have never felt prettier. I got so many compliments, and my hair/makeup stayed allllll day until the after-party despite a few tears here and there! They were one of the best vendors and easy to work with of all the vendors we hired too.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Veronica M

Erica and Crystal did the most amazing job for my wedding! Everyone looked their best and flawless. The makeup and hair all stayed perfect through our long day. They made getting ready fun and relaxing. I was soooo happy with everything. Would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jen G

Erica and her crew are not only super cool, but they also make everything easy and stress-free by coming to you! They were reliable and professional at every step of the process, not to mention they are amazing at what they do! I got so many compliments about my makeup and my... Read More bridesmaid's makeup from guests and even from Facebook friends when I posted the pictures online!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelly Anne W

Erica did my makeup, my mom and my 3 bridesmaids. Her skills are unprecedented. My makeup stayed put all night after dancing, sweating and picture after picture. I wanted a very dramatic look have very small eyes. She was honest with me while still giving me the look I wanted.... Read More My husband loves the makeup and said 'wow' when I met him at the alter in church. Not only is Erica's makeup skills so on point, she is SO fun and professional at the same time. She is so comfortable to chat with and made the morning with my girls a great time. I felt like we were friends for years. She is a true artist at her craft and TRUST you will not regret hiring her for any special occasion, especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jordan B

Legit cannot speak more highly of Erica and her team. They let absolutely nothing get in the way of making my whole bridal party look noting less than STUNNING! Even a snow storm that morning couldn't stop them! The whole entire day, each and every one of the girls in my... Read More bridal party and myself kept getting complimented on how incredibly gorgeous we looked. For my in-particular, Nicole could not have done a better job with my hair! She knew my exact vision and executed it to perfection. Both the hair and makeup lasted all day, but just in case we had Erica and Nicole both follow us to the venue for some extra hair & makeup TLC - something I def. recommend! This team goes the extra mile with everything. For sure the best team around!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Amanda A

Erica and Crystal were amazing. From the very beginning till the day of my wedding they were very professional and accommodating. After my trail I knew I needed to book them. They are so knowledgeable on their craft. They made everyone look and feel amazing on my big day. Even... Read More with some family members who were very picky they were patient and worked with them until they had their desired look. I would highly recommend ericadoesmakeup and plan on using them in the future for events where I may need my hair and makeup professionally done!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

Thank you so much for making me and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Erica and Crystal are a glam squad dream team - I wish I could have them do my hair and makeup everyday! I had made adjustments from both of my trials and brought inspiration photos... Read More with me and they easily saw my vision of what I wanted. Not only are they both super talented, they are so funny and sweet and made everyone feel at ease despite pre-wedding jitters. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again!! 😀

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sarah O

Erica was amazing. Her makeup was beautiful. She was accommodating, friendly and the perfect wedding day vendor.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jessica D

Erica and Crystal are amazing at what they do and went above and beyond to make sure everyone loved their hair/makeup. They were a pleasure to be with and a calming presence on what could have been a stressful morning! Erica was very responsive to my many emails and the booking... Read More process was simple. I highly recommend Erica Does Makeup!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Melissa M

Working with Erica Does Makeup was absolutely amazing! I had my first hair and make-up trial about 6 months before my wedding. They did a phenomenal job, but I had second thoughts about the length of my hair extensions, so the ladies came back for a second trial to ensure they... Read More looked exactly like what I was envisioning for myself. It was perfect! I worked with Erica and Crystal and I cannot say enough good things about them. They were fun to work with; after just five minutes I felt like I knew them forever, and extremely professional. You could tell that they were totally invested in ensuring I looked my very best on the wedding day. On the morning of my wedding I was EXTREMELY nervous to say the least, but Erica and Crystal did such a wonderful job keeping everything fun and lighthearted. They also worked so efficiently that it was impossible to stray from the schedule I created. I had 8 girls that needed make-up and 5 girls that needed hair services. I had no idea how we would ever finish but Crystal and Erica did so ahead of schedule and we all looked fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Alison L

Erica and Crystal did the hair and makeup for me, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and MOG. From the inquiry, booking process, trials, and day of they were both professional, fun to work with, and made the morning of my wedding so easy!! For a very long day (1pm ceremony, 2 hour... Read More photos, then 6 hour reception) the girls and I still looked and felt amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kathryn R

Jen was the makeup artist we booked for the day, and she was incredible! Punctual, professional, and extremely talented! My makeup lasted for my entire wedding. I really recommend booking this company, and asking for Jen as your makeup artist!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Bex B

Erica and Crystal were amazing from the start of the planning process to the wedding day! When I was in search of hair and makeup artists for my wedding day, Erica was very responsive to e-mails and she always answered questions thoroughly. On the day of my trial, I provided a... Read More picture of what I envisioned for my wedding hair. Crystal saw beyond my vision and created a look that suited me perfectly! I liked her creation even better than the picture that inspired it because it was truly me. Erica did the same with the makeup. I described the sort of look I wanted, but not with much detail. Erica worked her magic and created a wonderful wedding day look that was both natural and flattering on me. Both Erica and Crystal recreated the looks from the trial on the day of my wedding. The looks were slightly different from the trial, but in a very good way! Erica and Crystal were also so much fun to work with, so they were great matches personality wise as well! If you haven't already guessed, I highly recommend Erica and Crystal for hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Tara S

It was such a pleasure working with Erica and Crystal at my wedding. Not only was the hair and makeup so beautiful and exactly what everyone wanted, they are such a blast to hang out. They made us all feel so relaxed and had us laughing the whole time. We were looking for... Read More something opposite the typical "Long Island" hair and makeup and they were able to deliver for myself and all my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Elena P

Erica was fantastic! Not only did I absolutely love my wedding makeup but I also loved having her around during all of the craziness of getting ready. She kept things very relaxed and calm. She was also very go-with-the-flow and was happy to help in anyway she could. I had a... Read More long wedding day (started at 7am) and my makeup was flawless and lasted ALL day. HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Yvonne B

Erica and her team were fantastic! They responded quickly, were professional, and offered their opinion based on experience and what we wanted for our wedding. I felt beautiful and my wife looked stunning. I had the opportunity to work with Erica and her team twice. Once as part... Read More of a bridal party and the second time as a Bride. I highly recommend her and her team.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Elizabeth S

Thank you so much for your absolutely beautiful hair and makeup on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a more professional, talented, and fun hair and makeup team. Everyone looked so beautiful!! HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 melissa m

LOVE! Erica and Crystal did my hair and makeup trial and I instantly felt at ease! They KNOW what they're doing. They really listen and give great feedback. Just my trial alone was amazing. Erica is responsive and answered all my questions. They had a great system with working... Read More with everyone during the day. My bridal party, my mom, my MIL, and I looked STUNNING! I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked and felt! Thank you Erica, many, many times over!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Vicky B

Erica and Nicole were awesome. They not only did a fantastic job, but they were so upbeat and a pleasure to have around on the big day. Erica is extremely responsive as well which made coordinating / scheduling really easy. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Danielle J

I chose to use Erica Does Makeup after reading all of the wonderful reviews, and after having an amazing trial with Jenn. After my trial I felt very confident that everyone would look and feel great - and I was not disappointed! Everyone was extremely professional, all equipment... Read More and makeup is clean and top-quality. I would definitely recommend Erica Does Makeup, and would absolutely use them again :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lauren P

Erica is amazing! I first met her when I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding, and even then I knew I needed her for my wedding day someday. I can't thank her enough for the job she did with my makeup on our wedding day! Not only is she talented but she is personable. I... Read More looked like the best version of myself and that was my hope :) I recommend Erica and her team for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Nina F

THE BEST!!! FLAWLESS. I am very picky when it comes to hair and make up but Erica and team figured out what worked for me right off the bat. Erica and Crystal made me feel comfortable as early as the trial. Erica was so easy to talk to and always knew how to put a smile on my... Read More face. Everyone kept saying that I looked STUNNING - I have no one else to thank but Erica and her team! The entire wedding party was very impressed with their work as well. I highly recommend Erica & team for their services.

Erica Luong

I embarked on my career as a makeup artist to help people such as you feel as beautiful and vibrant as they can be. But it is a two-fold process; only with my skills and knowledge and the person I am working with can we achieve your goal of looking and feeling your best. Tell me what you are looking for and I will tell you (and show you) how to look extraordinary.