Vision is the art of seeing the invisible.

Erica Does Makeup is the tri-state area’s premier luxury on-site hair and makeup services team. All makeup artists & hair stylists have extensive training, knowledge & experience in not only bridal but editorial, fashion shows & television. As skilled professionals in the beauty industry, they can offer constructive and helpful advice on how to look and feel your best on the most important day of your life. Let Erica Does Makeup be part of your journey from Miss to Mrs.! They currently serve all of NYC, Long Island, lower Westchester County & Northern New Jersey. All artists are available for travel & destination weddings.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

All of Long Island, NY All of Long Island (516) 441-2559

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alexis B

If you're going to have to start your day at 630AM Erica and her crew are the girls to do it with! For the few hours they spend with you they basically become family. Erica did our makeup and Nicole was our hairstylist. I cannot speak highly enough about their professionalism... Read More and brilliance in their crafts. From booking the trial to the day of, everything was smooth sailing. My bridesmaids, my mother, and myself looked amazing. It was a very long day but everything stayed in place into the wee hours of the night.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Patricia L

THE BEST hair & make up artists EVER!!! I booked my h&m with Nikki and Erica for my wedding one year in advance. They were highly recommended by a coworker and friend who chose Erica and Nikki for her wedding a few years back. From the moment I booked EricadoesMakeUp, I knew... Read More they would do a fantastic job! They responded quickly to my emails and was very professional during the entire process. I loved my h& m for my trial (which I booked for my engagement pictures) and day of my wedding. I can't say enough about Erica and Nikki. I am so happy with not only the outcome of my h&m but also for my bridal party and mom. Erica and Nikki arrived early at 4:30am and they had so so so much energy!! I felt like they were a part of my bridal party and family! They even helped my bridesmaids get ready (tied the sashes on the back of their dresses). My h&m lasted all day and it was beautiful. Erica & Nikki did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend them and would use them again for h&m for formal events! Thanks again Erica & Nikki!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nicole H

I worked with Erica for makeup and Crystal for hair. Erica was great about answering my questions via phone and email. They were timely for my trial and willing to come to my house with all their equipment. They both were willing to work with pictures I had from Pinterest as... Read More inspiration for what I was looking for, and I loved their work so much that I booked them soon after. Fast forward to the week of- Erica helped me while I was stressing trying to figure out the itinerary for wedding day, and she made sure to leave enough time for getting ready (5 hours for me+8 other girls) so we weren't rushed. Day of the wedding, Erica and Crystal were timely again and very organized in how they set up in the wedding suite. They were so much fun to get ready with and especially Erica is able to adapt to the crowds level of energy. They were good sports about "dealing with" me and my group of friends who are the opposite of girly, and were able to guide us when we had questions (or difficulty with sitting still! Lol). My girls asked me where I found this company and commented they have never felt prettier. I got so many compliments, and my hair/makeup stayed allllll day until the after-party despite a few tears here and there! They were one of the best vendors and easy to work with of all the vendors we hired too.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Michelle C

Words can’t even begin to describe how thankful we were to have Erica, Crystal and her entire team be part of our September 2017 wedding! They really are the best in the business and go above and beyond to make you feel/look beautiful without any stress on your big day. These... Read More ladies made sure every bridesmaid had hair and makeup completed quickly and had us laughing the entire time. Everyone raved about how amazing they felt the whole night and it wouldn’t have been possible without the talent/professionalism of this team!! So happy we went with EDM!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Marie A

Erica and Crystal were AMAZING! Their energy was so positive and fun that after we did my trial for the shower, I knew that they were the perfect pair to come and do my makeup the day of the wedding. They were patient with all my questions, honest with their opinions when I... Read More asked for them and were just so thoughtful with everything they did and how they interacted with the whole bridal party and my family. Not only that, they were willing to work with my preferences and made me feel so gorgeous and done up while still making sure I looked and felt like myself! They were also so fast! I have been in many bridal parties, and it always takes FOREVER to get your hair and makeup done and they were like a well-oiled machine - they had people in and out of the chair so quickly - and you didn't even feel rushed or anything. It was perfect! I cannot recommend enough! They will make you look amazing and gorgeous and take your mind off any stress you may have!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Laura S

I absolutely loved working with Erica for my wedding. Her work is incredible and she really listens to exactly what you envision your makeup to look like on your wedding day. During the trial, Erica was patient and so much fun. Her work was spectacular and her easygoing manner... Read More was comforting. On my wedding day, Erica and Marci were so fantastic. Everyone looked stunning and the makeup came out so great in pictures. They came in with such great attitudes and kept the mood fun and light as we were all getting ready. They were patient and took special care with us, all while sticking to the timeline. Erica went above and beyond, staying until we left the house and helping out with little tasks WAY outside of her role as makeup artist. The best part about that was that she was so happy to do it and just jumped right in without being asked. We so appreciated that support and level of attention. I would highly recommend EDM as the experience from initial consultation to waving us goodbye as we boarded the party bus was incredible. Erica is an attentive and professional businesswoman and a fun, personable and ultra talented person.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Frances C

I LOVEEEEEE Erica and her team! They are amazing. They are very professional, nice, and honest (which i loved and needed because I'm not used to getting my makeup done so needed the honesty and advice). I highly recommend them for your wedding or any hair/makeup services you may... Read More need.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Grace K

Am I glad I found Erica! Being Asian (and my bridesmaids being Asian/Indian), I did a ton of research on makeup artists to make sure I found someone who understood our skin and eyes. Erica did an absolutely amazing job. She is talented, professional, and has a great and funny... Read More personality. On the day of the wedding, not only did she do our makeup, but she also helped the day move along and was an extra pair of hands when we needed it. I appreciated that she stuck around and helped out until we (finally) left the hotel.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kathleen M

I worked with Erica for a full year up until my wedding. I first had her to do my makeup for my engagement shoot which came out wonderful. From then on we stayed in touch and she came over for another trial. Erica was so easy to get along with and truly did everything I wanted.... Read More Her team was wonderful the day of the wedding and kept everyone feeling beautiful and calm! She was always very professional and had everyone done very quickly! I could not have been happier with Erica and her team and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jackie L

Erica was amazing! She made my whole wedding party and our moms look absolutely perfect and she was very quick and efficient. I don’t like to look very unnatural or like I’m wearing too much make up and I tend to be picky about everything, but once I did a trial with Erica I... Read More trusted her to do whatever she thought because I could tell she really knows what she’s doing and has great taste. Thank you Erica, I am so happy with my decision to use you for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lina P

I got to work with Jennifer and Samantha from Erica's team and they were absolutely the best! Very professional, flexible and courteous. They were always on time and communication was great! They both work fast yet flawlessly, giving everyone the look they were going for. My... Read More makeup stayed intact throughout the whole night and my hair held up perfectly even with a windy outdoor ceremony. Both ladies have not only amazing skills but great personalities as well. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!! Forever grateful :)

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Dawn P

Jennifer was so great! Professional, talented and fun to be around. All 11 girls LOVED their make-up!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Bernadette B

I choose EricaDoesMakeup as my makeup and hair artists for my wedding on August 20th at Flowerfield Celebrations. Erica and Crystal are so awesome! From our first meeting to the wedding, Erica was super helpful and not only with makeup and hair but with so much more; she even... Read More recommended our bridal attendant (who turned out to be wonderful as well)! They are really knowledgeable about hair, makeup and weddings! I just had one video of the hairstyle I was thinking of and Crystal made it better than video! It completed my face and hairpiece. The day of the wedding she helped to put the flower girl crowns on all the flower girls (I had 6!) and even did a quick updo for my husband’s grandmother at the very last minute. Erica is amazing; I had no clue how to do my makeup and she took my hairstyle, dress, and wedding theme into consideration and I never could have imagine how well my makeup complemented everything! I cannot thank Erica and Crystal enough!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kaitlyn D

Crystal did hair for me, my mom and bridesmaids for my wedding this August. She is very skilled at what she does and is so sweet! I have very straight, thick hair that is difficult to style and she did a great job getting it to stay. After an initial trial, I wanted to change... Read More the look for the day of the wedding. Crystal listened to what I said and did exactly what I was looking for. All of the girls looked beautiful and were so happy with the way their hair came out. She even helped my mom clean up as we were rushing out of the door. The whole Erica Does Makeup team is great- easy to communicate with, professional and a lot of fun! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Annie R

Erica and Crystal, THE BEST MAKEUP AND HAIR ever! I have never gotten so many compliments before. I honestly felt like I could have walked down any red carpet and just felt absolutely drop dead gorgeous on my wedding day. But the best part of it was I didn’t feel done up, I felt... Read More so natural and comfortable in my hair and makeup. My entire bridal party and the moms also used their services and were over the moon with the outcome. They also got endless compliments during and after the wedding. As people, Erica and Crystal are amazing. I would spend days upon days with them if I could. They are so funny, calm and knowledgeable, just the kind of people I definitely wanted to have around during those pre hours of the ceremony. Erica was there for me beyond a makeup artist but became a friend, someone I could call and confide in when the planning process became a bit too much. I honestly could go on forever raving about Erica and Crystal. And the trials were very helpful, they offered the opportunity to see if we meshed well, and provided a vision for day of. It was hands down the best decision I made during my planning process and worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Veronica M

Erica and Crystal did the most amazing job for my wedding! Everyone looked their best and flawless. The makeup and hair all stayed perfect through our long day. They made getting ready fun and relaxing. I was soooo happy with everything. Would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jen G

Erica and her crew are not only super cool, but they also make everything easy and stress-free by coming to you! They were reliable and professional at every step of the process, not to mention they are amazing at what they do! I got so many compliments about my makeup and my... Read More bridesmaid's makeup from guests and even from Facebook friends when I posted the pictures online!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelly Anne W

Erica did my makeup, my mom and my 3 bridesmaids. Her skills are unprecedented. My makeup stayed put all night after dancing, sweating and picture after picture. I wanted a very dramatic look have very small eyes. She was honest with me while still giving me the look I wanted.... Read More My husband loves the makeup and said 'wow' when I met him at the alter in church. Not only is Erica's makeup skills so on point, she is SO fun and professional at the same time. She is so comfortable to chat with and made the morning with my girls a great time. I felt like we were friends for years. She is a true artist at her craft and TRUST you will not regret hiring her for any special occasion, especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jordan B

Legit cannot speak more highly of Erica and her team. They let absolutely nothing get in the way of making my whole bridal party look noting less than STUNNING! Even a snow storm that morning couldn't stop them! The whole entire day, each and every one of the girls in my... Read More bridal party and myself kept getting complimented on how incredibly gorgeous we looked. For my in-particular, Nicole could not have done a better job with my hair! She knew my exact vision and executed it to perfection. Both the hair and makeup lasted all day, but just in case we had Erica and Nicole both follow us to the venue for some extra hair & makeup TLC - something I def. recommend! This team goes the extra mile with everything. For sure the best team around!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Amanda A

Erica and Crystal were amazing. From the very beginning till the day of my wedding they were very professional and accommodating. After my trail I knew I needed to book them. They are so knowledgeable on their craft. They made everyone look and feel amazing on my big day. Even... Read More with some family members who were very picky they were patient and worked with them until they had their desired look. I would highly recommend ericadoesmakeup and plan on using them in the future for events where I may need my hair and makeup professionally done!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

Thank you so much for making me and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Erica and Crystal are a glam squad dream team - I wish I could have them do my hair and makeup everyday! I had made adjustments from both of my trials and brought inspiration photos... Read More with me and they easily saw my vision of what I wanted. Not only are they both super talented, they are so funny and sweet and made everyone feel at ease despite pre-wedding jitters. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again!! 😀

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sarah O

Erica was amazing. Her makeup was beautiful. She was accommodating, friendly and the perfect wedding day vendor.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jessica D

Erica and Crystal are amazing at what they do and went above and beyond to make sure everyone loved their hair/makeup. They were a pleasure to be with and a calming presence on what could have been a stressful morning! Erica was very responsive to my many emails and the booking... Read More process was simple. I highly recommend Erica Does Makeup!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Melissa M

Working with Erica Does Makeup was absolutely amazing! I had my first hair and make-up trial about 6 months before my wedding. They did a phenomenal job, but I had second thoughts about the length of my hair extensions, so the ladies came back for a second trial to ensure they... Read More looked exactly like what I was envisioning for myself. It was perfect! I worked with Erica and Crystal and I cannot say enough good things about them. They were fun to work with; after just five minutes I felt like I knew them forever, and extremely professional. You could tell that they were totally invested in ensuring I looked my very best on the wedding day. On the morning of my wedding I was EXTREMELY nervous to say the least, but Erica and Crystal did such a wonderful job keeping everything fun and lighthearted. They also worked so efficiently that it was impossible to stray from the schedule I created. I had 8 girls that needed make-up and 5 girls that needed hair services. I had no idea how we would ever finish but Crystal and Erica did so ahead of schedule and we all looked fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Alison L

Erica and Crystal did the hair and makeup for me, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and MOG. From the inquiry, booking process, trials, and day of they were both professional, fun to work with, and made the morning of my wedding so easy!! For a very long day (1pm ceremony, 2 hour... Read More photos, then 6 hour reception) the girls and I still looked and felt amazing!

Erica Luong

I embarked on my career as a makeup artist to help people such as you feel as beautiful and vibrant as they can be. But it is a two-fold process; only with my skills and knowledge and the person I am working with can we achieve your goal of looking and feeling your best. Tell me what you are looking for and I will tell you (and show you) how to look extraordinary.