Events and Design by Ashley

Wedding

Planning

Wichita, KS Serving Wichita and KC (316) 990-8262

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sarah N

Words typed here won't accurately express how amazing Ashley and her team are. I wish everyone could experience the talent, creativity, and expertise that this company brings to events. While I had an idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like, I didn't quite know where to... Read More begin, let alone have the time to make it my dream wedding. After one meeting with Ashley, I knew she was the one to make that dream come true. My fiance and I gave her our budget and she did the rest. We left the entire wedding to her- the florist, the DJ, the baker, the videographer, the make-up artist, and the photographer. This allowed her to do what she does best and for my husband and I to get the best at our wedding. She would bring back her plans and we'd love them-- we were definitely on the same wavelength. On the wedding day, all I had to worry about was relaxing and enjoying every moment. Our New Years Eve wedding was focused on love and celebration-- not decorations and vendors. Ashley's team was amazing and beyond in-tune with our needs that day (and the months preceding). And, when all is said and done, we've still remained friends I recommend her to everyone. I guarantee, those that utilize Events & Design by Ashley, will not regret it.

More than just a wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Ashley and her team were a true blessing as I planned my wedding. Since I was planning the wedding from out of state, I really couldn't do it alone and I didn't want my family to be burdened with all the details. Ashley stepped in and made all the connections and bookings for... Read More us. Due to unforeseen issues that arose the week prior to the wedding, a lot of plans had to get changed last minute, but Ashley's team made sure everything was ready by wedding day- and it was beautiful! If I said that the wedding planning process was stress-free and lovely, I would not be telling the truth. It was very difficult, busy, and at times, dramatic, but Ashley was seriously a rock I could lean on. She was always available to take my calls and she was always reassuring and comforting during tough times. Ashley is still a true friend to this day and I am so blessed and thankful that I was able to get to know her. If you are trying to find someone to help you with your wedding, talk to Ashley. You'll get more than a planner. You'll get a friend.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Ashley did an amazing job! She made everything go smooth and was very stress free! I met with her at the venue and went through my expectations/wants for my special day, throughout the planning I sent her pics of ideas that I wanted for decor and other items. I left all my trust... Read More in her for the day of and when I got to the venue everything was perfect! Better than I expected. Her staff was very easy to work with and very helpful in making sure everything was stress free for the bride and groom, as they took care of everything. I was very happy with how everything was well thought out and happened just like we had discussed. No surprises, even though I was sure something would go wrong, :) I would definitely suggest EBA for my next event.

The Best Decision We Ever Made

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Molly M

My husband, our parents and I were more than satisfied with our experience with Ashley and her team. They took care of anything and EVERYTHING with a smile. Our wedding day would not have been anywhere near the incredible day it was without the help of Ashley. She has impeccable... Read More style and knows everyone in the wedding business. She is extremely organized and leaves you with zero worries to deal with when your big day rolls around, and we could have had plenty to worry about on our wedding day because it didn't just rain on our wedding day, it poured...consistently...all day. But Ashley made sure it didn't affect a thing. Ashley and her team even spent hours pushing our guests' cars out of the mud. They were incredible. Without the slightest hesitation, we would contact Ashley again for future events and celebrations. She is well worth the cost and my family is so happy we agreed to hire her. Even my father said she was worth it (which is saying a lot).

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Truly Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Amy S

You can trust Events by Ashley and her team to make all your wedding dreams come true! She and her staff go above and beyond to make sure your planning process and wedding day go as smooth and stress free as possible! Truly wonderful!

Could NOT have done it without Ashley!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Crystal L

From the smallest to largest of details Ashley and her team were on top of it. I didn't have to worry about a thing except having fun on my Wedding Day!! I would suggest hiring a wedding planner to keep you from going crazy with all the little details. Ashley genuinely... Read More cares and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is AMAZING!!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

Events and Design By Ashley goes above and beyond to ensure the best day possible for their clients!

Events by Ashley is the Best!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

We are from NYC and wanted to throw a very special family party in Wichita for some very special relatives. We connected with Ashley Moore of "Events by Ashley" and they arranged the whole affair! What started as a party for 90 people, mushroomed into a seated dinner for... Read More 180 people, with full wine service, cake service, flowers, lounge furniture, room staging, music, video, photography, and styling in a "black box" space that Ashley completely outfitted and transformed for the event. Everything was brought in and it was perfect thanks to her good taste and great sense of style. Ashley found the best caterer in Wichita and executed the entire event only thru phone calls with me. My family and I arrived the day of this very complicated event and it was perfect in every way! Bravo Ashley!

Day-Of Coordination

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jessica A

I hired Ashley to provide day-of coordination for my wedding. She was prompt and organized and helped the day run smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Wichita or Kansas City area. Her wonderful personality and willingness to serve made her easy to work... Read More with.