Fun, Flexible, Friendly!

We love becoming friends with our amazing couples while creating personal, emotional and creative wedding photos and films. With our boutique studio, you will receive the personalized attention that you deserve. No one does it better! Call today.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

5407 Kelvin Dr., Houston, TX (713) 349-9508

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Megan M

Jonathan and I both absolutely can't explain how grateful we are to have gotten Ashkan and Thanet. The amount of detail put into every moment captured says a lot about their work. Our guests commented on how they really knew what their were doing! They are truly the best... Read More videographer and photographer we have ever worked with. We will now be able to look back and relive our wedding day from these amazing photos and video!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Denise B

Sara did our engagement photos and Thomas did our wedding photos! Both were beyond great! Both of them had the best personalities. Thomas was more than a photographer at our wedding though. He helped tie bowties, ties, provided a mini sewing kit for an emergency, provided safety... Read More pins, etc. His attention to detail was amazing! He was so much fun! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thank you again to Sara and Thomas for capturing the best moments of our life!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Shante' M

I had the pleasure of having both Thanet and Al (Use them!) for my whole bridal experience. I opted for the Bridal shoot, Video and Wedding photos and one year later my pics and video are so live and amazing! Thanet and Al are great photographers and videographers, very... Read More efficient with the time you have paid for and helping keep everyone focused on your big day! I had a blast working with them and it took the edge off my nerves. EVOKE is a very professional company and I highly recommend them. Great service, (even for picky brides like myself) professional and timely.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Nathan v

I highly recommend Evoke. Sara did our recent wedding and she was phenomenal. She was extremely professional and super efficient. The pictures look truly amazing! Evoke also allows you to download your entire wedding album digitally onto as many devices as you would like which... Read More is awesome. That way you don't have to decide which prints you want to order and pay for individual pictures. I would highly recommend Evoke to anyone and definitely request Sara

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 H p

Armando was great to work with. He was very diligent about all the required pictures we wanted and worked hard to make sure he got the images we both wanted and would look the best. He was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Lisa W

Evoke is wonderful! They specialize in wedding photography and it shows. Thanet was absolutely amazing and he exceeded our expectations. It was chaotic at times and he was so patient. Not only did he take beautiful photos, our guests thought he was great as well. Thanet... Read More captured every moment and every memory that I will forever cherish. Thank you, Thanet! I would HIGHLY recommend Thanet and Evoke photography to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Stacey T

Thomas was so great for our informal wedding reception! He stayed in the background, got some great shots, and listened to exactly what we wanted, and was extremely patient while we corralled the family together for group shots. Prices were also insanely reasonable! We highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 3/31/2018 Rachel M

We had Evoke do our engagement pictures, bridals and wedding. Ashkan was AMAZING! He went above and beyond in every way possible. He took amazing pictures and made us feel so comfortable. He was very good at explaining what poses to do and helped us look awesome in our pictures!

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Aimee M

Hallie was really, really great, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also really calmed me before the wedding as makeup and hair were running a little behind and we were rushed getting dressed and getting to the venue! Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Sylvia J

Thomas was AMAZING!!! He was creative and was part of the family!!! We loved his personality and how he made everyone feel special!!! Thank you Thomas you are the best and I love all the pictures. Desiree & Alex

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Jessica R

Guillaume did a wonderful job with our video! Words cannot describe how happy we are with it. He chose the song for our Highlight Video which was perfect and it flows so nicely you cannot tell that it is edited. We absolutely love how he captured our foreworks with a drone! How... Read More cool!! We added video at the last minute and we are so grateful we did. There isn’t one thing we would change about our video. Thank you so much for capturing our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Carrie C

Evoke did a great job with our wedding from engagement pictures, bridal portraits to the wedding itself! Everyone was really helpful and the pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Jessica R

Sara was amazing. She did our engagement, my bridals and our wedding. She knew exactly what shots were great at our venue, so she needed little direction from us. She was friendly and very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Cynthia M

Thomas was great to work with and brought this incredible energy to the wedding. It significantly helped that he was well-versed with our traditions and got along with our families easily. He was professional, meticulous, and efficient with each capture.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Madison W

Ashkan did a phenomenal time photographing my bridals and our wedding! He captured everything I wanted him too! The photos are something that we will forever cherish and be able to look back on and remember what an amazing night that was for years to come! Thank you! :)

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Camaran R

Amazing!!! Thomas was our photographer and boy did he bat 1000! He did some research before hand and found out that our first dance at Wedding in Aspen was to storybook love from The Princess Bride and he recreated the cover picture for us! I have so many people coming up to... Read More me saying how fantastic our photographer was! Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Alana C

We are so happy we chose Evoke since they specialize in wedding photography. It shows in the photos! Thomas was wonderful to work with. It was such a pleasant experience. He was fun to work with and knew exactly how to get the shots. Guests couldn't stop raving about how fun he... Read More was. My husband and I are having a hard time choosing photographs to frame or make into a book, which is a good problem to have!!! Thank you Thomas and Evoke for capturing such a happy and meaningful moment in our lives. Would highly highly recommend without hesitation

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Morgan M

Guillaume did such amazing work! Amazing professionalism! Amazing person! I'm so lucky to have had him as a videographer!! Simply a natural at his job. He is truly an asset to your company.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Stephanie T

I used Evoke Photography to capture my wedding, and they were amazing! Ashkan was awesome, amazing, and great to work with! I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. So, so happy with him! My pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Bellatrix V

We had Ashkhan as our photographer. He was amazing! we have loved all the pictures from engagement to bridal and now our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results. He provided great guidance to make sure our photos turned out great. We will be having a hard time trying... Read More to pick favorites.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Tiffany B

Hallie was Amazing! Although I was running a little behind and I was a bit frustrated, she remained calm & did her absolute best to capture everything she could! The pictures came out beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Brittany K

Amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thomas was wonderful to work with. My photos are gorgeous and really captured the wedding perfectly!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Beverly R

Alejandro is incredible ! ! He did an amazing job capturing our special day. Thank you very much

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Stephanie M

Evoke is the perfect company to use for your wedding photography! I had the pleasure to work with Thomas and he is amazing. We loved working with him and we couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Thomas!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Jill M

Sara was beyond amazing... she captured some beautiful moments from our wedding and helped everything move smoothly! We cannot thank you enough Sara!!

Meet The Manager

Sara Case

There’s nothing Sara loves more then cowboy boots and photography! If she’s not in the office, you will find her two stepping around weddings. Come visit her in the studio today for a personal consultation!