Engagement Rings, Engraving, Wedding Rings, Rings

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3248 N. Canyon Road, Provo, UT (800) 291-9559

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Teresa S

After a snafu with Jared's, we tried out Their prices were significantly cheaper, and their service was great. We decided to go with ceramic styles, and they even worked with their jewelers to make me a ring that wasn't originally offered in my size. We had... Read More our rings within 2 weeks and moved on to other things to worry about. Quick, easy, friendly, and fantastic.

Great quality and price!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Katherine M

We got my husband's wedding band online here and are very happy with it. There was a great selection and the one we chose is great quality and very reasonably priced. We initially had a mix up with shipping but they were very accommodating in fixing it. Overall we had a great... Read More experience!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie B

At first, I was hesitant about using an online service to order our wedding rings. I'm so glad I did, though. My husband and I ordered beautiful matching 10k gold rings with a very simple design on the edges. Very similar rings at traditional stores were $50-$100 more.... Read More Additionally, we got our rings engraved with our wedding date for no additional charge. E-WeddingBands definitely gets points for value! Another bonus is that they have great customer service. There was an issue with my address when I placed my order, but it was easily resolved by 2 quick phone calls from their customer service reps. I should add that the mistake was all mine, not theirs, and that they handled it patiently and graciously.

Awesome quality ring

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Kenyatta M

I was a bit skeptical about ordering a wedding band for my husband online but we could not find anything in the stores that was simple and elegant enough for him yet durable. After reading reviews of e-wedding bands I bought the band and we could not be happier. The company is... Read More definitely legit and they are awesome people to work with. The wedding band is definitely to his liking and a good quality. The pricing was great to.

Perfect if you want a simple gold band

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 victoria d

My husband and I had a rule with our wedding bands, it had to be a plain gold band with an engraving on the inside. We found e-wedding bands and I love them. The engraving is clear and easy to read. The gold bands are perfect. we got the 10k bands and they haven't scratched at... Read More all. They shipped fast and got to us in 2 weeks of ordering. There prices are awesome! The engraving is free, for a one line with 30 characters and the bands themselves are really nicely price. You can't even tell we got the bands on line and a discount price. It looks like we spent 100's of dollars on your rings. I would defiantly use them.

Fast service, great quality

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Jenny S

We ordered both of our (very simple) wedding bands from the website. Since they were basic bands it was easy to shop around and e-weddingbands had the best price. Prior to ordering they sent us the free sizing guide (plastic sizers to ensure you get the right size), which was a... Read More relief to know they would fit. We tried the sizers on multiple times throughout the day to be sure. I ordered over the phone to make sure the free engraving turned out the way I wanted. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Our rings showed up within days (without any rush ordering). They also have coupons/specials all the time which we were able to use.

Great, inexpensive wedding bands

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Anna S

I bought my husband's wedding band here. He wanted plain 10k gold. The ring here was $161, the similar ring at Kay's was $300. Also, free engraving, which I really wanted, free shipping, and they also have a free system to figure out your size (but I already knew my husbands).... Read More The ring came quickly, perfectly, and my husband loves it. He also loves that I didn't pay more than was necessary.

Perfect and great value

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Carolyn T

My now-husband and I bought our rings from and had a wonderful experience. We first ordered the free ring sizers, which were very helpful for him to determine his size. We also wanted to find the exact same ring for the two of us but in different widths. We... Read More purchased the 14k white gold heavy comfort fit wedding bands in 2mm for me and 5mm for him and we LOVE them. They arrived incredibly quickly (free shipping!) and were exactly what we wanted. It was so hard to wait the few weeks till our wedding before we could wear them all the time! Also, the prices of the rings went up after we ordered the ring sizers and when my husband mentioned this to the customer service agent, he gave us the original lower prices for the rings. Great value and great service. So happy we found!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Liz C

Got my platinum band from here and had a great experience. I ordered and received one band and decided it was too thin. So I easily returned it and received the new band within one day!! So convenient and very well priced!!!

Wedding band on a budget

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Laura M

My husband and I bought our wedding bands from this online site ( ). He has to take his off a lot at work (he's a chef) and we were afraid to spend a lot of money on a band and then have him lose it. I also wanted something light and simple. These... Read More bands were perfect. We got the titanium comfort fit flat bands, engraved inside (free with order). They're comfortable and light and we love them. And they definitely fit our budget--each was under $100.

Gorgeous Die-Struck rings

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Tal Z

Do you know how hard it is to find a well-made, die-struck gold wedding band at an affordable price? Every brick & mortar jeweler we went to had only cast rings - which are of inferior quality (and let's face it, with a wedding ring, you want it to outlast you) - but... Read More E-Wedding bands offered us high-quality rings for a great price. It matches perfectly to my engagement ring, too.

Quick, Cheap, Easy

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Lindsay H

We got both of our wedding bands for under $400, with a custom order for him. Mine was engraved (white gold) but his was not (tungsten carbide). Really easy to navigate their website and work with Charlee to get what we wanted. Thanks!

wedding band

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Gloria F

it was a quick and good service

online risk paid off

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Heather M

When buying from a company online, you can never be sure of what you are going to get. But we are so happy with our purchases! We found both his and my wedding bands at, for much much less then local retailers. We saved about $500 and they quality is... Read More excellent. My platinum band is heavy and shiny and both rings were engraved for free. We will happily order from them again if we get the chance.

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Haley D

This was an awesome choice for us. Our rings are beautiful-free engraving inside-and the most reasonable prices ever. I am so pleased with everything the did to help us.