HD Photography & Video Production

We specialize in high definition photojournalistic style photography, candid portraiture and cinematographic style video production. Enjoy your special day and let us capture the little details that the eye sometimes misses, the beauty within an image and that fleeting emotion within a second.

Documentary, Lifestyle

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2000 NW 89th Place, Miami, FL South Florida (305) 463-7673

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lisa B

My husband and I are very pleased with Films Tv and his team; they were very professional, responsive, and cared about what we wanted. I worked with Hugo at my wedding. He had a great personality and really made us smile throughout the whole process. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tania C

The best choice we could have made for a photographer! Not only is everyone you meet in the company so nice and professional they are just a joy to hang out with as well! From our engagement photos to our big day everything was above and beyond what we were expecting and even... Read More hoping for!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alyssa C

Alvaro and Hugo were our engagement and wedding photographers. They did an amazing job!!! Their style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. They came on time and knew exactly what to shoot. FilmsTv is also super... Read More accommodating when it comes to pricing and will work with any budget! You will not regret this vendor!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Clarys N

FilmsTv did an amazing job . Don't look any further for a videographer! We have received so many complements from family and friends. Very easy to work with, professional and personable. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Pamela W

The photographers were wonderful. They had great ideas and captured so many more photos than I even thought possible.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Gema B

Hugo is very easy to work with. Very puntual and everyone can tell he loves taking photos. Great job! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Anie D

Hugo is an amazing photographer! We are so happy with our wedding photos. Thank you so much FilmsTv

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Iliana R

FilmsTv's Team did a wonderful job! They did our wedding photos, video and engagement photos. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Nicole H

They were so fun and flexible and it made both my husband and me feel so confortable while they where taking pictures on our special day. We enjoyed having them as guests at our wedding. We . Our families and guests complimented how great they were to work with and how amazingly... Read More perfect our photos were in the end. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rosemary S

you guys are amaizing! Our photographer was Hugo and I love the work he did. He was full of ideas on our wedding day. He loves his job and gave us the best . Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Melissa S

I love the pictures and video. They are an amazing team and always giving us ideas. During the wedding they care of every single detail for the photos.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Dania T

Thank you for all your help and patience . We made the best choice with FilmsTv.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Lauren H

Films Tv met all our expectations by far. We hired them because they were on my siter wedding and we loved her pictures and video. Now we are completely sure it was the best decision we could made. Amazing photos and video.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Johanna H

Great quality and prices compared to other vendors! Hugo is an amazing photographer and also helped me a lot with his funny ideas taking the pictures. He really listened to what I wanted in a wedding photographer and made some excellent recommendations. We are so happy with the... Read More photographer we chose, the shots came out awesome and he was such a pleasure to have around on our big day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

Worst customer service. Pictures were extremely mediocre, just like the personnel working here. Would not recommend this company for ANY type of event. Don't waste your time or money here. iPhone pictures come out much better than this overly priced photographer. Unfortunately... Read More there is no 0 stars rating. Certainly do not take Hugo's word for it. He will paint you the best picture and not deliver.

2017-06-08T11:47:50 Response from the vendor

This review was intentionally created to damage our reputation. We always give our best to all our costumers. You can check our reviews and also you are more than welcome to come to our office and see all the service we provide. As we offer... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Sandra J

Films Tv has a great team! They worked with me and always were available to answer any questions. They are so nice and professionals at the same time. They made us feel completely comfortable! I am so thankful i chose them as my videographers. I'm so happy for the video and the... Read More pictures I received. I wait to receive my album. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Tiffany B

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was a hard decision but it was definitely the best . My husband and I were so happy since we received our engagement pictures. We came in with high expectations after them. They not only met our expectations, but far surpassed them. The... Read More entire process from reserving our date, to taking engagement photos, setting up a timeline for the wedding had been absolutely flawless. I would recommend FilmsTv and specially Hugo to any couple looking for high quality one of a kind photos to cherish for the rest of their lives.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jennifer J

You guys are great! Thank you so much for make such an amazing job on my wedding pictures and video. I think I have the best memories for that special date. I'm so glad that chose you.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Mandy T

They made such a great job on my pictures. I have the best memories of my wedding. The video is just perfect. It is like watching a movie. Thank you so much recording those special memories for me. It was awesome having Hugo with his great energy helping me to get the perfect... Read More pictures when I was so nervous and stressed. I have no words to describe how amazing you guys are.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 ana l

I had my wedding last December and I just love the work that they did. Very professional and They had a great energy and ideas taking the pictures. I also love the amaizing album.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Gabriela W

Let's just say that enough can't be said to thank FilmsTv. From start to finish we were treated with complete professionalism!The attention to detail is wonderful and highly presentable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality, customer service, professionalism and... Read More incredible photography!!! Thank you for making the best day of my life last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Karen L

There are so many incredible things to say about FilmsTv that I don't even know where to start. I found FilmsTv after doing extensive research for the best South Florida photographer. I scoured the internet for the perfect photos -- I wanted someone who could capture light in a... Read More soft way, and spontaneous moments that were natural and unposed. Everything we wanted is exactly what we found in Hugo. We were quick to schedule a meeting and Hugo was so flexible with our schedule, and beyond being insanely talented, Hugo was so funny, down to earth and easy to talk to. We knew his laid-back demeanor would be perfect for us on our inevitably chaotic wedding day, and we signed the contract then and there. Hugo was there with me throughout the entire planning process, helping to create timelines and schedules to keep the wedding day flowing seamlessly. Knowing I was on a budget, Hugo made honest suggestions about the time I would need to capture all of the photos and moments that were important to me. On the actual day of the wedding, Hugo came early knowing that the "getting ready" and "detail" shots were important to me. It is these small and genuine efforts that made me feel so valued as a bride, and that allowed Hugo's character to shine. He truly goes above and beyond for his clients. I could go on and on for days about how great Hugo was throughout the wedding. He was everywhere and nowhere all at once -- snapping all of the perfect photos like a ninja, hardly noticeable. We've gotten a few of our photos back and they're all incredibly gorgeous and poignant. Hugo was able to translate our love into everlasting photos that we can cherish for the rest of our lives, and for that, we are eternally grateful. Beyond that, he is able to capture some of the day's most special and touching moments, even if they only happened in an instant. My best advice to brides is to not waste another second before booking FilmsTv.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 natalie r

great help from the photograph i had a hard time picking my photographer he made a better deal then the others... if you can't think which photographer is good try hugo he is good. he makes great deals .. my wedding is 12/17/2017 at unique palms and i can't wait for his work...

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Michelle B

We could not have been more thrilled with the service and quality of our photographs and videos with FilmsTV. The staff is so kind and enthusiastic, and truly make the wedding planning process such ease. Throughout the night, Hugo (our photographer) was right there snapping... Read More shots with each of our guests, without feeling like we were being hovered or followed around too much. The quality of the photos, both candid and posed, is absolutely stunning. When it came to our video trailer, the staff was extremely kind and flexible in making as many edits as we requested in order to ensure our overall happiness. Thank you FilmsTV for the incredible experience!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Erica S

AMAZING! I recently received my wedding album and was waiting until this last item before I left my review. FilmsTv was such a pleasure to work with. To begin with, their presentation during our first meeting was incredible. Hugo knew just how to catch our attention, specially... Read More when it came to showing us their videos. It was a total cinematic experience. We then had our engagement photos taken by Alvaro, and WOW...just WOW! His attention to detail and ability to catch the love my now husband and I have for each other was simply amazing. Looking back at those photos makes me feel like i'm back in that very moment. During our wedding, the FilmsTv staff we had were perfect. They made us feel very comfortable and our guests had nothing but great compliments to say about them. Once we received our pictures, I was blown away by how incredibly talented they were. These pictures capture the essence of this moment perfectly. I just think about how i'm so glad I hired FilmsTv for my wedding, and now I have these beautiful pictures to show our future children. Our video makes me cry every time I watch it because of how perfect it came out. Please ladies/gents STOP YOUR SEARCH! FilmsTv is the company to go with. They truly are perfect! I recommend 110%.