Creative, Romantic, Fun Wedding Photography

Image In Love seeks to capture your most treasured memories. It is the creative and most intimate images that we are after. Expect us to get all the important moments and expect to be surprised to see the unexpected most magical moments as well. We look forward to meeting you and handling all your photography on the most memorable day of your lives.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

All of San Diego and beyond. (760) 845-1983
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Emilie T

Tobias was great to work with. He has a very unique artistic eye and he is professional. He really made my wedding day come to life with his photos, and was able to keep his own creative outlook while also doing what I had asked him to do as my photographer. Me, and my friends &... Read More family are all OBSESSED with my wedding photos. He really knows what he's doing. You won't regret hiring Tobias!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly D

Toby is the BEST! If you are searching for the perfect photographer, You found it! Seriously. Every part of our experience with him exceeded our expectations. He has this incredible way of making you feel comfortable and like you have known him for years. And the photos are... Read More beyond amazing! You are crazy if you don't hire him now!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

I highly recommend Toby for a wedding photographer. He was great to work with through the whole process. He helped figure out how much time to book him for, calmed my nerves as a bride, confirmed dates and time and general wedding day plan via phone and confirmed via email and... Read More made sure to get the wedding shots I requested on the day of. On the day of the wedding, he was professional but laid back, so easy to work with. I didn't notice him during the ceremony taking pictures, but he was stealth and got some great shots without being in the way. He gave good direction and had preplanned all the wedding day shots around Balboa park. Also, he processed the wedding photos so fast, we got the wedding pictures back in 3 days, all online and easy to share and download high res pictures, for family and friends without any extra fees. Can't recommend him enough! Thanks Toby!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kate h

Toby far exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographer, He is excellent at directing people and setting up poses. As a bride who dreads photographs I felt extremely comfortable, he is encouraging and creative. He captured some amazing photos with limited options for... Read More backgrounds and limited time with natural lighting. We were so grateful for all of the effort that he put into our photos and couldn't be happier with the results. He is truly talented!

2017-11-14T10:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Everyone was a pleasure to be with at your wedding, It was such a fun time and you could really see and feel all the love in the room that night. Congrats to you two!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley L

Tobias and his wife Lauren met every expectation and then some for our wedding! Not only were they professional and efficient but amazing and so fun to work with! They captured every moment we wanted! We also did the photo booth which was such a hit! They provided our photos in... Read More a timely manner with an easy link and had no issue downloading. The editing was so tasteful and artsy! We absolutely love them!! I recommend anyone to image in love for their wedding or any event! :)

2017-11-07T14:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so fun for us too! Both of you and all your family was a pleasure to be with for the day. Congrats to you both!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elizabeth Q

Toby was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he was the ultimate professional and his beautiful pictures speak for themselves. We hired Toby to take our engagement and wedding photos. We loved his style of improvising the best pictures possible from each... Read More different environment. He was a joy to work with and we are so grateful for the wonderful pictures that captured our big day. If you're looking for a photographer to take care of everything, ease your concerns and deliver the coolest wedding pictures ever, book Toby immediately. I would recommend him to everyone, he's the best.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cindy B

We are so happy to have found Tobias through the Knot! He arrived at the venue early and spent that extra time locating the perfect spots for photos. He captured every special moment of my daughters wedding, including those of her getting ready with her bridesmaids, and some of... Read More the groom and groomsmen getting ready as well. I highly recommend adding the photo booth, as it was a big hit! Tobias has a special talent and I am happy to recommend him!

2017-10-04T13:11:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, you and your entire family were a pleasure to be with. I am so happy you like your photos and for sure the photo booth is always a hit! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jasmine T

Tobias was fantastic! He did the photography for my wedding ceremony and reception, and he was very efficient. He was able to get a wide array of gorgeous shots without taking too much of our time. He has a great eye and is very creative! I would definitely recommend him for... Read More your event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Toby is the BEST photographer. He is so easy to work with, and very creative. He phorographed my wedding two weeks back and we already got our photos. He captures amazing candid photos, along with the traditional staged pictures - which we are so happy with. He added some... Read More beautiful filtering and lighting to the pictures, which made the tropical colors of our wedding venue really pop. My friends and family have had so much fun looking through the pictures and remembering the day. He's a very talented photographer, and My husband and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Aaron W

Simply amazing. Beautiful photos, and very quick turnaround. Tobias was incredible to work with. I was from out of state and went to California for a surprise proposal on the beach. Had our photos within 48 hours. Excellent communication and very accommodating. Captured... Read More everything I could have asked for. Thankful I reached out to him as now we have photos to remember for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend Image In Love Photography and will use again for family photos next time in California.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Koalani S

If you're looking for someone to shoot ANYTHING, look no further than Image In Love Photography! Toby was amazing, and after looking through our photos for the billionth time, I can't rave enough about his artistry, creativity, and talent! Me and the future hubby are far from... Read More experienced in front of a camera, and let's just say I was a little worried with what we would end up with. Boy was I silly to worry. This guy is INCREDIBLY TALENTED! He made a wave crashing into our faces look GORGEOUS! I can't get enough! Mahalo Toby for loosening us up, helping us feel comfortable and at ease, and capturing wonderful images in love (i had to).

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amy S

Had the pleasure of having Toby shoot our wedding! I can't express enough how amazing he was! He was so laid back and made us feel so comfortable! He was able to capture such beautiful shots and I could tell he enjoyed shooting us as much as we enjoyed having him! He had our... Read More pictures ready and beautiful for us within a week of our wedding! I can't stop looking Thur all out of pics he took they are breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend him to all family friends and anyone who is looking to have some professional photos taken by a really cool Guy! Toby thank you again for being such an important part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren H

Toby was amazing! He was the perfect type of photographer we needed... not too pushy to get the perfect shot, fun, kind, laid back, and put everyone at ease. He arrived early to scope out the location to find the perfect backdrops for portraits. After the formal pics, he allowed... Read More us to enjoy the day and took photos from every location- without us even knowing he was there! I feel like most of my married friends said they felt like they were being followed the entire evening. NOT Toby! He was really great. And to add to the fantastic-ness... we got our pictures back in less than ONE WEEK!!! They were beautiful! My only recommendation from one bride to another... make a list of the photos you absolutely NEED and want. There were a couple shots we were missing... I had a chair set up for my dad, who had passed away, in the front row with a sign and flowers, and we didn't get a shot of that. But it's totally my fault because I don't think Toby new about it. So make your list!! Our Photobooth was amazing as well! The set up was easy, the pictures amazing and clear, everyone loved it- It was a HIT! I can't wait to get back our video. Such an amazing day <3 Thank you toby!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachael R

We hired Toby for our summer beach wedding and he did amazing! The photos turned out beautiful and we had them so fast. As a bride, I appreciated that I could count on him and that he never added stress to the event. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Noah M

Toby was the man! We booked him for 3 hours for our Coronado wedding this past weekend and he did not disappoint in the slightest. Showed up super early to scout out the entire property and then met with us for over 3 hours with hundreds of pictures to follow. His energy and... Read More attitude are perfect for weddings and he knows how to get great shots and poses from everyone. Especially around the water! Our beach and bay shots turned out amazing. Very affordable and reliable with quick turn around on his projects. Definitely worth giving him your business.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah C

Tobias did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. We had a very low budget and unfortunately could only hired him for a short time that day but he worked extra hard to make sure all the photos I wanted were taken which I greatly appreciated! I've never felt beautiful in... Read More pictures, but he was able to make me feel comfortable and take shots that brought out my beauty. I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jeryn C

Toby photographed our wedding recently. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out and the super quick turnaround to get the finals back. He was able to capture all of the little details of the day that I wouldn't of even thought of capturing. All of the emotions of that... Read More day we can relive through the spectacular photos Toby took. He's friendly and not pushy. I could not imagine anyone else being there on our special day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kyle D

Tobias was awesome! I loved his photography style! He took so many amazing photos! How do I say he was perfect?! He seemed to have been in the right place at the right time all the time! There are certain people in life that seem to just go above and beyond in their craft, Toby... Read More is one of them. Marissa and I really want to thank you for everything you did for us! You made our wedding day so special and will cherish the photos forever. Thanks again Toby!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Denise M

We were lucky enough to have Toby at Image In Love photograph our wedding a couple of weeks ago, I am so thankful we did! He captured our wedding day in the most candid romantic way. Money well spent for this guy’s artistic eye. He gaves us the some of the best memories of... Read More our special day. He directs with such ease and confident. Not only that, but Toby is friendly, down to earth and was a pleasure to work with. BRIDES, EVENT COORDINATORS AND PARTY PLANNERS look no further, I highly recommend Toby at Image In Love.

2017-05-25T12:12:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the nice words. To hear people tell me they are happy with their photos means so much to me. Thank you so much, Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Christie S

Toby was an amazing addition to our wedding. His presence is calming and he just effortlessly gets the photos you want while keeping an eye out for those can't miss moments. He was so easy to work with and very responsive to emails. Photos came back to us so quickly also and he... Read More did a great job of getting photos of the entire wedding. We loved working with him!

2017-05-02T11:30:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! I had a great time too, your entire wedding including everyone was very nice and a pleasure to be around for the day. Thank you and congrats!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Shawn W

Toby went above and beyond shooting our wedding in the Florida Keys. He was a joy to work with and made sure that my wife and I were able to enjoy our evening as much as possible without interruption. Toby suggested that we do a first look prior to the ceremony and it was a... Read More moment that neither my wife, nor myself will ever forget. It was a magical event that Toby captured it perfectly. We were lucky to have a full moon at our beach reception and Toby took one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. We are actually having it printed on a canvas for our home. I highly recommend using Toby for your special day. His sincerity, passion, and professionalism are unmatched. Thanks, Tobe!

2017-05-02T11:32:34 Response from the vendor

Wow, so much love and emotion, I really enjoyed capturing it all for you and in beautiful Florida Keys. Thanks for letting me be part of it!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jassiel P

Loved working with Tobias! He did our engagement photo shoot and was very attentive and detail oriented. We wanted our dog to be part of the pictures and he made it happen. The pictures got back to us in less than a week and we are in LOVE with them. Definitely looking forward... Read More to having him photograph our wedding in December!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Nicole W

From our initial point of contact all the way through the wedding, Toby was fantastic to work with. Initially, we decided to work with Toby because we loved his photography style, appreciated his attention to detail, and liked his laid back personality. He took our engagement... Read More pictures during a storm (strong wind and rain and cold temperatures), and he nailed them, despite the terrible weather. Then, our wedding was held at a non-traditional venue (House of Blues), and he flawlessly worked with the funky lighting and decor to capture not only our special moments, but the uniqueness of the space. Even our guests were coming up to us during the wedding and commenting on how much they liked Toby and how professional he was. If you are looking for a photographer, give Toby a call!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kate S

We are SO glad we had Toby take our wedding photos! He arrived at the venue early to scout locations, got some great shots of the surroundings and picked out the perfect places to do group photos. We wanted to do most of the family and wedding party pics prior to the ceremony... Read More and had about an hour time frame- he was able to get everyone in place quickly, he took amazing pics and was SUPER fun to work with!! Everyone in the wedding commented how much they enjoyed the shoot! After the wedding the photos were posted to a site where we could download and print them as desired, he sent us the link much sooner than expected. I would highly recommend choosing Image in Love Photography for your special event. Thank you Toby!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Dawn C

Toby was amazing! Very reasonably priced and we used him for 2 hours of photographs and our photobooth. I received our photos back the next week after the wedding and they are to die for! I couldn't imagine anything better. And he took tons of pictures! Everything from our set... Read More up, to our wedding party, to our dogs who are super important to us. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants beautiful unique wedding photos!

Tobias Ogden

Tobias grew up in North County San Diego and has spent most of his life in the ocean surfing as he still does today. He started his photography career after transitioning from a professional surfer athlete to becoming an athlete marketing manager and then finally landing the job as a staff photographer with a major lifestyle brand. While honing in on his technical skills Tobias was able to do a variety of photography from underwater, action, commercial and high fashion all while contributing to different magazines and websites where he has had much of his work published.