Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video

Columbia, SC Serving the Carolinas (864) 344-2587

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Patricia G

It was such a joy and pleasure to work with Jennifer during the planning and especially the day of our wedding. She kept us up-to-date on the progress of our video until we received our finished product!!! She made capturing the memories of our wedding day feel very comfortable... Read More and familiar because this was a very busy and emotional day. She was more than happy to come along with us and our photographer after the wedding to get more video coverage of us while we were downtown Greenville. This really made our day!! And we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our DVD/video!!! We will be utilizing her services again!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

I booked this vendor for my wedding on May 30th, 2015. Initially a videographer wasn't in my budget, however, I was told by many it was a must. I am so glad I did, it was worth every penny. Jennifer was very professional. She was always quick in responding to me during the... Read More planning stages. She was on time the day of my wedding. The quality of my DVD was excellent. My wedding was unorganized due to the staff at the venue and Jennifer was still able to do her job effectively. I definitely recommend JPellin Videography.

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Crystal B

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer and her team. She captured all of the important moments from my special day. She worked with our budget and she kept in touch after the wedding with constant updates on the progress of our video. Our video was completed in a timely... Read More manner and we were very happy with the results.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Amanda F

My groom hired Jpellin Video and Design to be our videographers as a surprise for my wedding gift. They were prompt, extremely professional and communicated well throughout the process!

Very professional, great value

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Teresa M

Jennifer and her crew were a joy to work with from the get-go. They were always accessible, accomodating and on day of the wedding they worked themselves seamlessly into the ceremony and reception. They remained in constant contact after the wedding and kept us updated on the... Read More progress of our videos. The videos came in multiple DVDs, with customized art design that looked very professional. The DVD quality itself was good, although when projected onto 47 inch 1080p television, the resolution was not as high as we would have preferred. On a smaller screen or on a tablet, the videos were excellent. Overall we had a great experience with Jennifer and would recommend her whole-heartedly.

Simply Awesome

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Vanessa H

Jennifer is an amazing person. She was so professional and enjoyable. She turned my wedding day into a day that I can truly always remember. She captured all great the moments. I will definitely use her services again. Don't miss out on a great quality of work with someone else;... Read More Jennifer is who you need!!

The best movie I've seen in years!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 JOYCE B

The first time we watched our video package from JPellin Video & Design, not only did we cry those happy tears because we just got married, but also because JPellin Video & Design captured every moment for us that we will want to remember forever. The finished product was done... Read More at a very professional level. The filming of our wedding was done almost invisibly. The JPellin staff found ways to film every special moment without ever interfering with anyone's view of us. They just knew where to stand, what to film and how to present it to us so that we will enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Absolutely perfect!!!

Decent for the price

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

The video was ok for the price. Not much meeting or planning before. There was very little taping of the reception/dancing that was used in the video. 10 minutes of the total video (approximately 40 mins) was two entire songs which the groom was not even in. My groom danced 90%... Read More of the night so he was on the dance floor. Videographers could have moved around more during the reception. It was basically positioned in one spot so the view wasn't great. Worth the money? Probably since most vendors are around 3000. May be better getting a college student if you have a tight budget. Also an issue where the videographer was in a few pictures since my photographer and videographer had not previously worked together. Best part was the 2 minute clip posted on YouTube.

WONDERFUL SERVICE!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 JaLeesa B

Jennifer and her staff were Fantastic! They ensured us quality service and that is what we received. I have watched our wedding DVD everyday since we received it. It feels like the first time each time. Thanks Jennifer for capturing our wedding day and allowing us to relive it... Read More each time we press play!

Great value

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kelly C

Jennifer Pellin was very easy to work with and was great at getting back to me quickly. The whole process was simple. The video was good quality and definitely a great deal for the money. I have recommended JPellin videography to multiple friends getting married soon.