Instruments

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

8934 Canopy Oaks Dr., Jacksonville, FL (904) 538-0704

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jessica F

This is hands down the best band to have at your wedding. My husband and I had a blast having them play at our wedding and our guests LOVED them. The entire night everyone was on the dance floor. It was such an unforgettable night thanks to KTG. They are really fun to work with,... Read More respond quickly to emails, and were very open to our recommendations. They blew our expectations out of the water. We had the best night of our lives! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Brenna C

Book them. Right now. I don't know how I can say much that hasn't been said about them in other reviews, but they were incredible. My husband and I went to a number of weddings out-of-state just before ours, and the bands really made (or rather, broke) most of those weddings.... Read More KTG not only sounded absolutely incredible, they also nailed the things other bands miss. First of all, they played awesome music that people of all generations loved. Our dance floor was packed with ages ranging from 20-somethings to 70-somethings from their very first song all the way until the end of the night. Something we learned was important from another wedding: the transition time between songs is key (at the other wedding, their band lagged by a good 5-10 seconds between songs and the dance floor would be empty by the end of that time); with KTG there was no "lag" time, it was a seamless, non-stop dance party. They also only took one break during our dance party, and it was no more than 10-15 minutes. To quote my friend and fellow wedding critique "they just brought down the house. They need a minute." After they came back out, the party was back all the way until the end of the night. I would recommend them simply for how incredible they were as a band, but I also have to rave about how wonderful the band manager/contact, Kenny, was. He was the fastest response time out of all my vendors and was also so incredibly accommodating . We had some very particular special requests for our wedding and each was executed perfectly. Those being well-executed really turned the unique aspects of our wedding into highlights of our night. I can't express my gratitude enough. These guys were worth every penny. They made the night.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

I have heard a lot of bands at weddings in my lifetime, but KTG is without a doubt the best band I have ever heard at a wedding in my life! I'm 61 years old. We hired them for our daughter’s wedding based on what my daughter and fiancée told us about them. My daughter and her... Read More now husband attended a wedding in Jacksonville, Florida about a year before they got married, and raved about how great they were. I checked out KTG’s website, and listened to the samples of their music and performances. I called my daughter immediately after, and told her to hire them, NOW! The wedding reception was at the Charles H. Morris Center in Savannah Georgia. I asked Kenny before the wedding reception if they had ever played here before. He said no, but that they had played at other venues in the Savannah area. Kenny, Terri, Mac and the guys really delivered a very outstanding performance from start to finish! They had everyone up dancing the night away from the get go! KTG blew the roof off the place! I guarantee you that this is the best band that the Charles H. Morris Center has ever had at their venue. Even some of the people that served the food and cleared off the tables told me that this is the best band they have ever heard at any wedding that they have worked at. KTG you ROCK!!!! Thanks KTG! George & Nathalie

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Lindsay O

KTG was absolutely amazing! I knew from day one that I wanted a band to play at our wedding. The trick is finding a band that can cater to all ages and any crowd. We found that with KTG. They had everyone at our wedding dancing! All of our friends are still talking about... Read More the band/music at our wedding . Almost everyone that attended our wedding said they have never danced that much at a wedding. They did an amazing job of reading our crowd. Amazing group and such a fun/interactive band. Thank you KTG for such a great night!

Hire KTG ASAP!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Michelle C

I was probably one of the most anxious wedding planners that there ever was. However, one of my bridesmaids told me about KTG--she had seen them play at another wedding, and said it was one of the most fun weddings she had ever been to. So without doing a ton of research (like... Read More with all of my other vendors), I went with it. Brides--you will not be disappointed! Kenny was SO SO responsive (I mean within an hour, I received an email response) and so easygoing. And when it poured on our wedding day, prompting us to have to move our outdoor ceremony indoors, Kenny said 'no problem' when we needed him to set up an hour early to accommodate our ceremony. We gave him a CD to play during our cocktail hour, and during the (few) band breaks, which worked flawlessly. And we had so. much. fun. All of our guests were on the dance floor--from my 21 year old cousins to our older guests. They let our guests play the tambourine, and sing into the microphone (which I may have done 4 or 5 times). If you want a band for your reception that can play all types of music -- seriously, hire KTG!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Amanda S

KTG was AMAZING!! We've had many people say that they've never seen so many people on the dance floor and that the band was so much fun. This includes my grandparents. Kenny responded quickly to emails, pricing was great, amazing people. We had so much fun with KTG at our... Read More wedding. Thanks so much!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 britany

KTG played for my reception and ceremony. They were amazing. They were very entertaining and interactive with the guests, which made for a fun time.

Great Band!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Trish C

So I will admit, I was VERY skeptical about bands. I had only been to weddings with DJs. I will tell you that when my husband and I made rounds right after the cake, hardly anyone was at their table because they were all dancing! Everyone danced all night long. Let me tell... Read More you, we had a wide range of ages there from young to old. I didn't even provide a play list and Kenny was able to "read" the crowd and play the appropriate music. Everyone talked about how great the band was...still to this day, people are still talking about how great and fun our wedding was. I attribute a lot of that to the band. I mean if you have boring music, people will sit or either go outside...with KTG you will NOT have any of that!

OK

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Laura B

KTG was OK. They took A LOT of LONG breaks, and deviated from the list of songs we recommended they play. At the end of the night, they did get all of our guests on the dance floor, but for the expense of a band, I wish they had not taken as many long breaks.

Everyone was dancing!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Elizabeth Anne L

We loved having KTG as our band. We have been getting compliments since the wedding about how wonderful they were. They made everything fun, the entire dance floor was covered with people. I would definitely spend the money for a band if you can, and KTG is worth every penny!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Alicia S

KTG never disappoints! They were the band at my best friend's wedding, my sister's and most recently my own wedding. They are an exceptionally talented & professional group. My entire family would never hesitate to recommend their services!

Sooooo worth it!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Kristen P

KTG is literally the best band in all of the Southeast! My fiance and I were on the fence about having a band instead of a dj- I can 100% say the money I paid KTG was the best spent money from all of my wedding expenses. I honestly cannot imagine what my reception would have... Read More been like had I not had KTG playing it. Their set-up is so impressive- from the amount of people, to the lights, to their equipment, to their personalities and voices/ ability- they really are the real deal. I never saw KTG play prior to booking them. I was also very nervous because we only communicated via email prior to meeting at the reception (as opposed to all of my other vendors where we met multiple times). Kenny has this done to such an art though-- EVERYTHING went perfectly and he was an amazing emcee. He did all of the introductions perfectly and even had a cd of the songs I wanted for our first dances. They engaged our guests and played music for all age groups. I've been married three months now and people are STILL asking me about KTG. I HIGHLY recommend them- dont worry about the cost, you will be SO glad that you booked them!! I could not have asked for more!

Great band

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Caroline C

I received so many comments on how great and fun the band was for my wedding. Not only were they entertaining, they were very professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. In addition to having a huge variety of music offerings, They learn songs by request... Read More (think first dance, father daughter, etc.)

Dancing

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Cara C

Kept us dancing all night

THE BEST BAND IN JACKSONVILLE

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jaime C

KTG made my wedding day so special. They are talented and extremely professional. A true pleasure to work with!

Review for KTG Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer A

They were awesome and play with celebrities and at majoy functions in NE fl. We extended the band b.c everyone was dancing and wanted the party to continue.;Go to a reception where the band is playing. Ask for a demo cd. Ask for references and follow up.

Review for KTG Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Kirsten M

They were wonderful. They played such a variety of music that everyone had something to dance to. The floor was packed all night long. They were also very accomodating to any special requests that we had.