Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Photo

New Braunfels, TX (830) 481-3944

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel L

Lisa is amazing and I highly recommend using her for all of your photography needs. She is very flexible and patient. I ran late to our engagment session and she was very understanding. I felt very comfortable while taking the engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. We... Read More actually used them for decorations at the actual wedding. The wedding pictures were just breathtaking. Every picture looks great and real. She doesn't make the pictures look fake with too much photoshop. It was important for me to have a photographer I felt comfortable with and I felt like I could be myself around Lisa. My husband and I love all of our wedding pictures and have them hanging in our new home so everyone can see them. Thanks to Lisa, we have wonderful photographs of our perfect wedding forever.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jake S

Lisa and Jayme did a great job, lots of good pictures. Listened to what we wanted, got lots of candid photos which is what we looking for, did a great job at our wedding!

Ringing in the New Year with a Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Clarissa H

Lisa and her assistant Laura were our photographers for our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a better experience with them and they truly captured all of our special moments. They even got shots of us and our guests that I didn't expect to... Read More see. Working with Lisa was so incredible, she was really there every step of the way. Any questions we had she was readily available to help or guide us in the right direction. Our package included our engagement pictures too. Once we selected our location, she let us know what months and times would be best to do them. We choose January and it was very cold for her and us, but the pictures were just amazing. I would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone, she is a wonderful photographer and artist. I will definitely hire her in the future for any special occasion.

wow!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Shea V

WOW! WHAT AN AMAZING ARTIST! She has done my wedding, my engagements, boudoir, pin-up bachelorette party photo shoot and is soon to do family photos!!! I can not express how much I LOVE HER WORK! She is fun, captures every moment, directs you on how to model for certain poses... Read More and is the BEST at what she does! Get ready to see our faces more often Lisa! Going to come up with some kind of crazy idea for you to photograph every year for family photos! Iv'e already told myself that is what I will ask Dustin for every time our anniversary rolls around! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, look at her work it speaks for itself, plus she is a BLAST to be around! Thank you! you are a ROCKSTAR!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jennifer R

Lisa was FANTASTIC. She was absolutely sweet and accommodating to things I asked for or wanted. She was also so patient and always returned phone calls or emails quickly. Her work is beyond amazing! I LOVED ALL my pictures. I received so many compliments from my bridal... Read More portraits and we received so many compliments on our wedding pictures. She captured the day perfectly! I will definitely be using her again in the future for baby pictures, family pictures, or I'll find something she can take pictures of for me lol. Thank you SO MUCH Lisa!!! You are fantastic and your craft/skills are superb!

Super Photographer for a Super Night

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Kathy L

Lisa is an amazing photographer. There are really no amount of stars that can adequately describe her artistry. She truly captured every moment of my daughters wedding, from hours before until they waved goodbye. The wedding was at our ranch on the night of the fabulous super... Read More moon in June. Lisa has an incredible ability to "see" what the pictures will be. She captured the sunset, the gorgeous moon, personalities and the fun spirit of the event. In her photos you can feel the emotions before the wedding, during the wedding, at the reception and as they waved goodbye. We don't have just a book of pictures we have an artistic memory of a beautiful evening. Thank-you Lisa.

Kurt and Laura's Vow Renewal

Reviewed on 9/12/2013

Lisa perfectly captured a day my wife and I had been waiting 20 years for...our vow renewal ceremony. Not only did the images she captured exceed our expectations, she was also a pleasure to work with as a professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any couples... Read More looking for someone to capture their special day!

Beautiful Job

Reviewed on 9/11/2013

Loved everything about them! Great job all around! Was so honored to be part of this ceremony and see the results in beautiful photographs.

Beautiful Memories

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Huston O

Lisa and team did an awesome job with our wedding. From the first meeting we knew we were in good hands. Her portfolio was amazing and the price was very fair. We did the all day package. She is there to take photos of you getting ready, throughout the ceremony and... Read More reception. Every time we turned around, there she was taking another amazing shot. Her use of light/flashes, shadows and angles make for very stunning and unique photos. The hardest part was trying to decide which ones to frame! We definitely feel we made the right decision and would highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!

20 Year Vow Renewal

Reviewed on 8/22/2013

I hired Lisa from Lisa On Location Photography as the photographer for our 20 year Vow Renewal Ceremony in a castle. She was wonderful to work with & gave us beautiful images that we will treasure for years as we were not able to afford a photographer when we first were... Read More married.Lisa is worth every penny and a great value for all you get in her packages. I would highly reccommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer. I couldn't be any happier & I still tear up looking at the images of our special day. She's incredible!

Great Photographer with amazing skills and talent

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Rebecca S

The photography was one of the most important components of my wedding. I wanted to capture the moments of the wedding, but also wanted artistic pictures like they have on Pinterest. Lisa was able to do everything I wanted plus more! Lisa is an amazing photographer, who has a... Read More really good eye for capturing the perfect shot. She is really easy to work with. I had my bridal pictures a few months before the wedding done with Lisa. I really wasn’t sure where to shoot my bridals, but Lisa suggested a great spot which was perfect. I am a little camera shy, but she was able to get me to relax and take wonder pictures with me in beautiful (not awkward) poses. I did my wedding planning from New Orleans, so I judged vendors greatly by their websites before contacting them. Lisa has a great website which shows off her work as well as her personality. She also does a great job of promoting her work on Facebook which I really liked. Lisa is also quick at getting your pictures back so you can see them sooner. It was so exciting getting to see the wedding pictures a few weeks after the wedding instead of a few months.

Beyond Impressed!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Stephanie F

From the minute my engagement ring was on my finger I knew who I wanted to do my wedding photos. I had seen Lisa on Locations' work everywhere and everyone that had worked with her had nothing but good things to say. I couldn't be more happy with my decision! My Bridals were... Read More amazing and the wedding photos captured all of the special moments that I would want to see again and again. Thank you so much Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Johnny E

I loved the finished photos. Some pictures were posted with some subjects eyes closesd :( but overall I was happy with the photos.

very talented

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Sabrina E

she is super friendly and a great photographer i would recommend her definitely!

Amazing talent, gorgeous photos

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Jennifer H

As soon as I got engaged my mother knew that she wanted to have Lisa photograph my wedding. My mother spoke very highly of her, and did not want anyone else for the job because of her extreme talent. I did not know what to expect, but from the photos that I saw of past clients,... Read More I knew that my photos would be beautiful. Lisa is a very talented woman who takes pictures that are unlike any that I have ever seen before. She has an eye for beauty, and is extremely creative in finding places and poses to get the PERFECT picture on camera. Most importantly, it is easy to tell that she loves her job, and strives to make every client happy no matter what. The photos that she took from my wedding will help me relive all the beauty on that day forever.

Lisa on Location

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Risa B

Lisa is amazing!!! Lisa came very highly recommended to me by my venue, The Gardens of Cranesbury View. When my fiance and I met with Lisa we instantly knew she was the one! Not only were her pictures amazing but she was so laid back and sweet I knew she would be perfect! I... Read More really wanted a wedding photographer that was not "in your face, running the show." Lisa is so great, she knew just how to position herself for the perfect shots without being right up there with us. It was awesome! It was so nice to just be with family and friends at the reception and not have to keep posing for pictures. Lisa got the pictures to us after the wedding in about a week and a half which I thought was awesome because I could barely wait! The moments that Lisa captured that day were breathtaking!! My husband and I were laughing and crying, just going back through the pictures and reliving the day. Lisa is outstanding and when the wedding is over all you have are pictures to remember the day and with Lisa as our photographer we will forever have the best memories to look at! Thank you so much Lisa, you are truly gifted and we appreciate everything you did for us!! We recommend Lisa on Location to anyone needing a photographer!!!

Mother of Groom

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Marya B

Lisa was the photographer we chose for my son and his wife's wedding. Lisa photographed the engagement photos for the couple out in the country, as they are real Texas country. The photos depicted them to a T and everyone was totally thrilled how she captured the true... Read More likenesses of both of them in her photos. Lisa photographed the bride in Galveston walking on the beach and the rocky jetties. It was totally unreal how the photos with the blue sky and the sandy beach made the perfect backdrop for the beautiful bride-to-be. The wedding photos were just as beautiful as those taken prior to the wedding with some very imaginative photos taken at the church. A year later, the bride and groom decided that Lisa should also do their Trash the Dress photos. They went back to where the photo shoot was for the engagement photos and once again Lisa showed what a talent she has for capturing the essence of those that she photographs. Lisa is one heck of a great photographer and we will use her again if the event arises.

Lisa was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Elizabeth W

We had Lisa and staff for six hours, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. She took pictures that will stay on display in my home forever. Lisa's prices and experience in photography far out weigh any other in this area. Thank you Lisa for a lifetime of... Read More memories through the art you create.

2012-11-01T20:21:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Liz, you're the best!

Most FLEXIBLE Photog EVER!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Tami B

Lisa on Location was the most flexible and innovative wedding photographer! As a professional meeting planner I had very high expectations and I'm pleased to say all were met with Lisa's professionalism and prompt Sneek Peek's. Lisa photographed our entire experience from... Read More engagement, wedding shower, rehearsal, wedding and reception pictures. This was no easy feat, since none of these events were in the same place, on the same date NOR in the same city! This is why I say she is very flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to make your memories last a lifetime through her photography! I highly recommend Lisa on Location...call her TODAY!

THE BEST IN TEXAS, HANDS DOWN!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Wendy H

Lisa is an experienced photographer and it was obvious during my daughter's (Stacie) wedding as well as when we got to see the digital images. Stacie's wedding was suppose to be outside, however it rained most of the day. It was a very small wedding with just parents and... Read More grandparents in attendance. Lisa quickly adapted to the changes we had to make, like moving the WHOLE wedding into my living room. She made sure that Stacie & Brad (groom) got pictures of everything & everyone they wanted. Lisa also came to us, as parents of the bride, to make sure that the pictures that were important to us had been taken as well. By the time the ceremony was over, the rain had stopped. Lisa took Stacie and Brad to a park that was close by and got some shots of them outdoors, which she knew were very important to Stacie! Lisa captured pictures of the newlyweds with Stacie's great grandmother, who just passed away, it is so nice to have those wonderful photos of such a happy time together. Stacie & Brad decided on two shots they loved the most and Lisa ordered them as canvas prints, ready to hang. When they arrived, I was completely shocked at the quality of the photo for the size of the photos. Since the wedding in March, we have referred Lisa to everyone we know and we have had her take some family portraits for us as well. Lisa's work is of the highest quality around, her photography skills certainly fall under what mom always told you... "You get what you pay for!" Each time we have asked Lisa to shoot photos for us, we have been amazed. I will not trust our photo needs to anyone else ever again. She is easy to work with, patient with children and will work to get that perfect shot. I cannot say enough good things about Lisa on Location. We love her!!!

2012-11-01T20:23:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Teena! Your family is awesome! So much fun!

Mother of the Bride and Mother-in-law of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Teena H

Let's just start by saying if I could have given Lisa 10 stars I would have! She did my son's engagement, his Fiance's bridals, their wedding, and lastly the "trash the dress" pictures. Absolutely fantastic. Because my son's pictures came out so wonderful, Lisa also did my... Read More daughter's engagement, bridals and wedding pictures as well. They are drop dead gorgeous pics and I could not have asked for anything better. She is very personable, has the best "eye" for picture settings and is very professional in everything she does. She does travel, as she resides in New Braunfels and one of the weddings was in Dallas. Don't hesitate to call and talk to her, she is the best and you won't be disappointed. Love you Lisa! Teena

Exceeded All Expectations

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Melinda T

I am delighted to HIGHLY recommend Lisa on Location to capture all your cherished moments! Lisa photographed my daughter's engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day in the most professional, creative, and outstanding manner. Her work is better than excellent! The... Read More results are breathtaking! She exceeded all of my expectations, especially of the wedding day -- over 800 pictures! My most favorite segment was "The Details", since I was unable to really take it all in on the big day! We had considered hiring a videographer so as not to miss a thing, but decided against it at the last minute. Because of Lisa's very thorough work, we don't feel like we missed a single moment! You are amazing!!!

2012-11-01T20:24:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review! Your daughter's wedding was one of my favorites ever! Hope to see all of you again!

Give Your Day a Voice!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Nella Z

Ever see a picture that speaks to you? Months before my wedding, I had already interviewed a photographer and considered hiring them. Browsing through some ads I saw Lisa's pictures and was amazed! Lisa has the skill of a photographer, but the eye of an artist. I knew I had... Read More to hire HER for my special day! Since then, I have sought "L.L." for my family photos and other special occasions!

2012-11-01T20:26:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nella! Can't wait to see you and your family again and again. I love watching all of your kiddos grow! You're special!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Lana B

Amazing photographer, Lisa and her husband Jayme both attended the wedding, and I couldn't have asked for better photographers, they shot in infrared and regular, and I loved them both, they are very creative, and polite, and they shot so many pictures it took me two days to go... Read More through... I was more than happy! FOr my engagement pictures and the wedding photography!!

2012-11-01T20:27:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Lana! Your wedding was so amazing I have no words to tell you how much I loved traveling to the Dominican Republic to photograph your wedding in paradise. I will never forget it! Thank you!

Amazing Experience from START to FINISH

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 brittany b

Lisa did amazing with everything! I'm from Dallas but decided to be extra difficult for all my family & get married in New Braunfels. Not knowing anyone that did photography, my fiance & I decided to do our engagment pictures with a photographer & see how it went. We chose Lisa... Read More for our engagements 1st. Our pictures were amazing & it was an easy choice for my bridal boudoir, bridal portraits, wedding & trash the dress. YES, 5 SESSIONS! I have amazing pictures to last a life time! oh, & I contacted Lisa about an idea I saw on Pinterest for the trash the dress. She obtained the equipment & we did underwater pictures in my dress. IT WAS AMAZING!

2012-11-01T20:20:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Brittany! It was a blast working with you! Thanks for getting me started on the underwater photography, I'm going to get scuba certified now so I can really dive into it!