Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

845A Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC (843) 862-6447

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Eleanor Anne O

Danielle is AMAZING! I have recommended her to multiple friends getting married in Charleston. She was on top of everything, even the groomsmen were impressed with her at the rehearsal. She was so organized, gave great advice and tips when I was feeling stressed or overwhelmed... Read More and our day went by without a hitch.

Amazing Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

My Coordinator, Danielle was absolutely amazing. In a day where one is pulled in many different directions I found solace in the fact that she had everything covered. When things went wrong I had no idea because she always had a trick up her sleeve, so much so that we even... Read More laughed about it afterwards. In terms of price they are PERFECT! We got married in Charleston during the height of wedding season so trying to find a month of coordinator under $1,000 was nearly impossible during my time crunch. But then the clouds opened up and placed this gem in my lap. To anyone reading this; planning is always a challenge but having MI Services on your team makes things so much easier.

What a Day !

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Awesome day for all ! Very helpful to have someone 'keep everyone focused on the purpose' and not have to sweat the details :) no second guessing this decision - we had a 'perfect' day

Best Wedding Decision I Made

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Kristin R

If you are even entertaining the idea of hiring a planner, my advice to you is DO IT! If do it, HIRE DANIELLE. Having Danielle transformed my wedding planning experience from stressful and overwhelming to an organized, fun, and incredible memory that I will always cherish. She... Read More was supportive, professional, understanding, organized, tough when we needed her to be, and just all around awesome. She was always so accessible and responsive to all of my (many!) texts, emails, and phone calls. And on our rehearsal dinner and wedding day? She was amazing. My husband and our families literally had to do nothing but enjoy both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day because she had every detail covered. The peace of mind that she gave to everyone was by far the best part, and I can’t imagine how different the wedding and rehearsal would have been if we had not used her. The best choice I made, (besides of course the groom!) was choosing Danielle and MI Sevices as my planner! Can’t recommend her enough.

Awesome Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Tara C

We planned our wedding from afar and had selected a venue that required all vendors be brought in so about three weeks prior to the wedding we realized we really needed a day of coordinator. We made a few inquires and Danielle from MI Services got back to us immediately and was... Read More substantially more reasonably priced than any of the other companies. We hit the JACKPOT with Danielle! She was absolutely incredible from the day we signed our contract to the last minute of the wedding. We didn't meet Danielle until the week of the wedding and I left that meeting feeling 100% confident that she would handle everything and I really didn't need to worry about the details any longer. On the day of the wedding we had a few hiccups with other vendors (transportation running late, etc) and she actually took my cell phone from me when I was getting the calls and she handled everything! I could go on and on about everything she did that day to assure the night went smoothly but let me just say she is ABSOLUTELY the wedding planner you want to hire! Not only did she make the day completely stress free for me but she took care of all of the important people as well (got grandparents and parents in their cars, the flower girls off in their car safely, and loaded all the food and flowers in our cars at the end of the night). She ran the night flawlessly and I have gotten endless complements on her professionalism. If I ever host anything in Charleston, I'll be hiring MI Services again!

MI Services- Highly Reccommended!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Austen A

We hired Danielle as a "day of coordinator" for our wedding, but she went above and beyond to help us in the days prior to the wedding as well. She was organized and enthusiastic throughout the entire event. As the bride I was constantly being pulled in so many different... Read More directions, so I really don't know how I would have managed without Danielle being a stickler for following our timeline. She quietly and consistently told me what to do and where to go next. Our wedding went very smoothly and we have Danielle to thank. I am very happy with her services and would highly recommend her to anyone starting to plan their wedding in Charleston, SC.

Couldnt recommend more!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 savannah m

I honestly cannot say enough about these girls!! Danielle and Katie went above and beyond for my wedding. I hired them for day of coordinating but they put so much more into it then that. They visited my venue contacted all my vendors caught numerous things I had forgot and most... Read More of all made my day go off without a hitch! My reception was set up exactly how I had pictured and blew away every one of my guests! They even went out of their way to get all of my things back to me on a sunday night before we left when my parents forgot to stay afterwards to get them. They brought things that i forgot a cake knife and vase for my flowers being a few. Not to mention their pricing is wayyyyy better than any of the 6 other people I called. Im telling you MI services is fantastic!

MI Services

Reviewed on 3/30/2014

Danielle(MI Services Charleston) assisted me in planning and coordinating the wedding reception for my daughter. She was hired as a "day of the wedding" coordinator but she worked far more than just the day of the event. She is very patient, kind and super organized as well as... Read More totally dedicated to her job which means we had a wonderful reception with no unwanted surprises. I truly don't think I would have survived without her help. Communication was ongoing from the day she was hired right through to the end of the reception. I would highly recommend her company to anyone planning an event in the Charleston, SC area.

My daughters wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014

Can't say enough about Danielle and MI Services. We were pretty lost about hosting a destination wedding. We knew what we wanted but were overwhelmed with all the options. Danielle sat down with us and asked questions about how we wanted the day to go. She then suggested the... Read More venue and put her spin on things! Well, I have to say that by far it was the most beautiful day. We didn't even have to worry about anything including the things we had already planned! She took our contacts and ran away with it. I could not have imagined that my daughters wedding would be stress less but it was and we just enjoyed it to the fullest!! I highly recommend MI services for your next event!!