Nancy Ray Photography

in Raleigh, North Carolina, serving the Southeast

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Film Photography, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Raleigh, NC in Raleigh, North Carolina, serving the Southeast (919) 391-9555

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie M

I wish I could put into words the love I have for NRP. I have never met a more talented group of people that also loves and cares deeply about each of their clients. When I met Olivia Suriano, there was no doubt in my mind that she had to shoot my wedding. She is an absolute... Read More dream. Every step of the process was loving and personal - from the first interaction to the last. And my photos.....goes without saying. Stunning - such beautiful work. I am forever grateful for NRP and wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alexandria P

From the moment that I met Nancy Ray and Callie and saw their portfolios, I knew I wanted to book with their company. They are warm, inviting, kind, thoughtful, and above all, deeply talented. Callie drove over an hour on a warm August day to take our engagement photos, which... Read More were complimentary with the package we bought. We loved how they turned out! Then on our wedding day, the photographers really had a chance to shine. Callie and Olivia came and shot for more than 10 hours, and captured everything from me putting on my dress to our sparkler exit. They captured every moment! It was as though they were everywhere the second I turned around and thought that what was occurring would be a good photo opportunity. Their demeanor was so impressive, I wish I could hang out with them even now that the wedding is over! The best part of their services, though, were how they went above and beyond. My husband and I got married during a hurricane, which barred us from taking any outdoor pictures. We were saddened by this, as we got married at Fearrington Village, which has beautiful gardens. Before I could even ask, Callie offered to come back the day after the wedding, let us get dressed up, and do some outdoor photos. The fact that she came all the way back to allow us to get that special opportunity was more than we asked for or deserved, but that is just the nature of Nancy Ray Photography. If you are lucky enough to work with them, you will understand that their hearts are fully invested in the legacy they create. I plan to use them for all photography needs in the future. Their photographs are only outshined by the quality of people that work there!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Lauren E

I cannot say enough positive things about Nancy! She is not only incredibly kind, but she is amazingly talented at her job. During our engagement session, she found a way to quickly make my husband loosen up and feel comfortable taking pictures. The images were beautiful. On our... Read More wedding day, Nancy once again proved to be an incredible photographer. It was clear we were in for rain, and Nancy managed to take the quickest pictures EVER, and gracefully managed our bridal party of 18. We had multiple people in our bridal party say she was the best photographer they've dealt with when it comes to taking wedding pictures. I definitely agree. And once again, our pictures were great. We will treasure them forever. I know I will be hiring Nancy in the future for other events. I could not recommend more.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lauren L

Callie Davis with Nancy Ray Photography was the absolute perfect wedding photographer! She was incredibly kind, thoughtful, and helpful throughout the planning process, as well as on the wedding day. Not only did she capture the most amazing moments in our engagement photos, but... Read More she captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly! She helped in the creation of the photo "day of" timeline, and was able to help us pull off our first look with enough time to get ready for the ceremony. Callie was always there when I needed her for a question or concern, and was so friendly and willing to help any way she could. On the wedding day, she had plenty of help with 2 amazing assistants, and got all the shots done that we discussed. Overall, Nancy Ray Photography is incredibly professional, thorough, and knows exactly what to do to make sure your wedding photos will be something you can't take your eyes off of! We are able to look at beautiful moments from our wedding journey because of Callie Davis with Nancy Ray Photography!

Great!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Ashley H

Nancy's photos are so beautiful and we absolutely loved working with her. I had been following her blog long before I was engaged and always knew that I wanted her to photograph my wedding day. We had a complimentary engagement photo session included in our package. At first we... Read More were really nervous about being in front of the camera, but Nancy was so sweet and talked us through everything. She brought along her husband on the wedding day, so he could photograph my husband and the groomsmen getting ready while me and my bridesmaids got ready. I also liked how he was there to capture different angles of the ceremony if she was standing somewhere else. She really made sure we got all of the group shots we wanted as well. We haven't gotten pictures back from our wedding, but we cannot wait to see them!

Start a Conversation!