Now That's A DJ!

Now That’s a DJ has the experience you need to create a memorable occasion. Our philosophy is simple: If you like it, we like it; If you hate it, we really hate it. Our job is to make sure that your special day is worry free and goes exactly the way YOU want it!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Robb is awesome! Great value!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Lauren C

My husband and I were so pleased with the job Robb did as our DJ. He was so easy to work with and really listened to our preferences in terms of music. He is really a chameleon and is able to set aside his personal tastes in order to play music that you want to hear at your... Read More wedding. He is also willing to be very talkative and involved in the party or not at all...totally up to the couple. We highly recommend Now That's a DJ. Great price, great service.

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Sarah B

Robb of Now That's a DJ was great! He was so easy to work with and made it a stress-free experience for us. He walked us through the planning for the entire reception and is open to anything! He does not try to push any type of music on you and is willing to work with you on... Read More whatever music you want to be played at your special event! He is also really affordable. Thanks Robb!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Candice E

Robb was so amazing! I would recommend him to everyone, he kept the dance floor hopping and there was still 50+ people on the dance floor when the lights came after the reception was over this past weekend. He was such a great asset to our reception and I wouldn't have changed a... Read More thing. Thanks for such a great night, Robb!

Now That's a DJ ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Mickie K

We loved Now That's a DJ at our wedding reception. Mike was awesome! He rocked the house. Our dance floor was never empty the entire night. Robb and Mike were great and so easy to work with during our planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More DJ for an event. Robb totally listened to us on what we wanted. Mike was able to take our music selections and fill the time with other music that he knew we would like. Next time I need a DJ I am calling these guys.

Great DJ at a Great Price

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Amanda M

Robb was truly wonderful to work with, and incredibly affordable. He had a great, easy-to-use website that allowed us to customize our wedding and music, and keep track of payments and even included an itinerary for the day! Robb was very considerate of our ideas for the day... Read More and made sure every detail was exactly as we wanted it. He also helped lead the whole event, providing fun and interactive dances for all our guests. I would use Robb again in a heartbeat. We were completely satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to use a DJ.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Annie S

Very easy to work with organized, on time and professional. Has great input on how to plan the evening, time frame, and song choices. We loved the online database of songs, made it very easy to pic out a playlist. I would highly recommend Now that's a DJ for any bride and... Read More groom.

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Cynthia C

We got married on September 6 and we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day! Our DJ was Robb and he made everything so easy for us from the beginning. He made sure to ask a lot of questions when we first met to really get a feel for what we wanted for each part... Read More of the day from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to dinner to the reception. I never had to worry about anything to do with the music - he communicated often and was completely on top of everything. Not only did he do a great job as the DJ, but he also served as our coordinator, keeping things moving throughout the night. He worked well with our photographer to make sure she was ready to capture all the big moments (first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc). Everyone was dancing the whole time and we had requests to keep the party going when it reached the end!

So happy with my choice!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Samantha T

I decided to go with Now That's a DJ because of the price and the personality of the DJ when we met him. He also previously DJ'd for one of my bridesmaids and 3 of her sisters. Robb is so professional and organized, he even called my other vendors a few days before the wedding... Read More to make sure everything was on track and would run smoothly. He provided mics for our ceremony and even grabbed our unity painting before it would blow away in the wind. He knew that we should cut our cake early (it was hot and the cake was leaning) and adjusted the whole reception when needed. He played great music, the dance floor was full almost the entire night and even some of the guests told him how wonderful he was. Robb goes above and beyond and he's great to work with on top of that, I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Great Value!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Sarah K

Robb from Now That's A DJ was wonderful. He met with us prior to the event and even showed up in a suit! He was very professional and wanted to learn about what we wanted at our wedding. He has a wonderful online system too that we were able to fill out our time line, song... Read More requests, and do not plays! Robb wanted to know all the other vendors so he could contact them and our bridal party so he could greet them with the correct names. The music he played was just what we liked (he obviously read our requests and played a prefect mix of them and similar songs!) His prices are very reasonable and he is perfectly professional. I would highly suggest!

great to work with

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Emily S

Robb is so friendly and easy to work with, he is also extremely organized. He did the music for my ceremony and was willing to come out for the rehearsal which was a huge plus! The guests loved the party hats he threw out for the YMCA :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Danielle

Robb did a fantastic job DJ-ing our reception! He made it so much fun, especially for all the kids!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Tanya G

My husband and I really enjoyed working with this DJ Robb Young. I was overly satisfied with the entire experience all the way through. He did a great job preparing for the big day and I was so happy with the reception music. I would highly suggest using Now That's A DJ!

Dance machine

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Olivia J

Robb was great. Our friends and family had a blast! Even with having less of a formal event, the night seemed to run like clockwork. I danced so much I didn't stop to eat. He found custom versions of the song we wanted for our first dance, had a great user-friendly website... Read More that allowed us to edit the playlist, and made sure everybody was on the dance floor and having a good time. Robb really stuck to their moto: If you like it we love it, if you hate it we hate it.

Reliable, fun, and a great value

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Megan K

We hired Robb as our DJ for our wedding reception and he did a fabulous job! Everyone had a blast, we even had grandma out on the floor dancing. He brings some "party favors" if you're interested - the YMCA hats were a hit. He was always easy to get in contact with and his... Read More website is wonderful. You can select all of your important songs, requests, do not plays, etc online, which is wonderful if you're planning your wedding from a distance, as we were. And of course an added bonus is his pricing. We we were extremely happy with the price we paid for such great service.

Great Time

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jen H

Robb was an excellent D.J. He was great about playing only the music that we requested. He brought props that were a big hit during dancing.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 katie p

Robb from Now That's a DJ is a true professional. We met with him twice before the wedding and both times he was prompt, organized, thorough, and accommodating. At our wedding reception, Robb kept everyone on schedule while still being polite. Most importantly, he got everyone... Read More on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time at our reception, and I highly recommend Now That's a DJ to other brides.

More Than Pleased!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Cyndi L

Robb at Now That's A DJ did a great job at our wedding reception! It was hard to find a professional, experienced DJ for a good price, but we found that in Robb. Robb helped us plan out the reception with speeches, toasts, cake-cutting, etc. He took charge and ran things... Read More smoothly at the reception by coordinating with the caterers and such. We were so pleased with how well the night went and how the music played out. My husband and I danced the ENTIRE night! Now That's A DJ was a great choice!

We love DJ ROBB!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Christine C

DJ Robb is amazing! He totally understood my husband and my vision for reception music. He even humored my husband and let him create a Metallica introduction. He had people on the dancefloor until the very, very end! A great deal!!!!

Highly Recommend! Classy, professional, fun!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Mandy S

We were thrilled to book Now That's a DJ for our wedding reception. We paid a great price for AWESOME value. We met with our DJ well in advance; he was on time, respectful of our wishes, and very professional. He helped us plan the timeline for the reception (I was thankful... Read More for his recommendations as I had a lot of questions about the reception). He provided valuable suggestions based on his experience and took care to ensure he understood our vision for the evening. We loved the website provided to plan our "must-play" and "do-not-play" lists. I could add and remove songs as I thought about them. Robb stuck to the lists and per our request, did not take additional song requests. I have recommended Now That's a DJ to a number of my friends and will continue to do so. TERRIFIC.

Now That's a DJ

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Michelle Z

All we wanted was a DJ that would keep the dance floor fun and we could not have asked for more with Robb and Now That's a DJ!! He kept everyone at our reception entertained - all ages! He was also open to doing what we wanted and did not bring his own agenda into our reception... Read More and made it about us. His planning process made it easy for us to plan the timeline of the reception and be confident that everything we wanted to happen did. His website that allowed us to make priortiy requests and develop a 'do not play list' also ensured that the music was what we wanted to hear.

Great DJ and Value

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Casey G

Absolutely LOVED our DJ!!! He was amazing!

professional and affordable

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Jane Alyce R

Robb was so great to work with. He worked well within our budget (definitely the least expensive DJ we found). Additionally we were able to meet with him twice before our wedding. We made our whole play list and asked him not to take requests, and he did not stray once from... Read More our list as we asked. He tastefully introduced events and people and when he had questions for us, he made sure not to interrupt us until it was appropriate and only briefly. He was on time, dressed in a nice tux, and his equipment was flawless. The music had no skipping and there was absolutely no feedback at all on his microphones. Definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a great DJ!

The dance floor was full

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Smith Ann R

Robb - the owner and only DJ for Now That's a DJ - was fantastic! He kept the dance floor full all night and was really great to work with. Plus, his pricing is excellent, and you get to meet with him personally a few times before the event.

Got the party going and read the crowd perfectly

Reviewed on 2/12/2011 Andrea B

We were VERY pleased with our DJ choice! He showed up a few hours early to get everything set up, he was very flexible meeting with us, and he was very professional at the wedding. He read the crowd extremely well and got everyone on the floor dancing. We were very glad we went... Read More with Now That's a DJ!

Great Job

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Xann L

We used Robb for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He was professional, organized, and kept the dance floor busy. We received lots of great comments from our friends and family, regarding the DJ's excellent job and how much fun they had because of the music choices. He was... Read More fun and really tailored to our wants/needs. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

TO Now That's A DJ!