Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Holly Springs, NC (508) 735-7181

Perfect Fairy Tale Wedding Captured by One Eleven Weddings

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

We were so thankful that our daughter researched and found Shannon Davenport of One Eleven Weddings to photograph her engagement, bridal portrait and wedding pictures. Shannon is an amazing, happy joy filled AND extremely talented photographer that helped me,the naive mother of... Read More the bride, even with planning the timing of the wedding events. She really gave my daughter and her fiance a lot of good photography tips for the best pictures. Shannon was very compassionate and passionate working with everyone in the wedding party and all our guests. She definitely provided above our expectations. And the pictures are fabulous. The quality is totally professional and also the setting of the pictures. She's very inventive and creative. Everyone that has seen the pictures that are posted on line remarks what an enchanting wedding - Shannon and her team captured the essence of the "fairy tale" and told the couple's story through her photography. She went over and beyond our expectations. She also worked under a close time frame as opposed to most engagements that are planned over a year's time. Anyone that puts together a wedding, knows that the word "wedding" causes the price of goods and services to escalate by 1000%- not Shannon. Her pricing was very fair and affordable for our event. So - fair price, excellent quality, experience, dependability, patience, creativity and expertise in photography and also if asked, had great advice on the wedding flow of events. We couldn't have been more pleased - the end result - we have these beautiful moments of our daughter and her husband very much in love, beginning their fairy tale adventure captured for generations to come. She told their story with her photography.

Priceless Memories

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 April N

Shannon is amazing. She captured memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. She goes above and beyond what a photographer is expected to do. If it wasn't for her I truly believe our day wouldn't have gone as well as it did. She's very professional and I would recommend her to... Read More anyone!

Photography

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Shannon is a wonderful photographer! She provided all of her equipment and even helped me with my photo booth! She had one of her assistants named Chris come and run the photo booth. It was so much fun! Shannon and her other assistant Rebecca. They both did a marvelous job on... Read More timing, professionalism, and keeping the wedding flowing. I didn't have to do one single thing that day about remembering timing. It makes all the difference to have a great photographer and I highly recommend Shannon!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Tomi l

Shannon was such a great person to work with. Very professional and more than thorough. She was flexible and accommodating on my actual day when things were getting a little chaotic. I didn't meet Shannon till my wedding day but we had several conversations on the phone that put... Read More me at ease. Fantastic job, loved loved our pictures. If i had to do it all over again, i would still choose One eleven photography!

LOVED ONE ELEVEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Katelyn S

Shannon did a wonderful job catching every little detail. It’s amazing going through the pictures and realizing that every moment was caught on camera. I can't thank her enough for the quality of the pictures and how amazing everything turned out. She even helped me with... Read More creating a timeline for the day of

Really enjoyed working with Shannon

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Shannon did a great job of our wedding photography! In spite of the rain, which threatened to make our outdoor wedding very difficult, she created beautiful pictures. Because of the rain and time constraints, the plan changed quite a bit during the day. And Shannon adjusted to... Read More all of the changes wonderfully. Our wedding was small, and I was really pleased to find someone who could provide quality pictures, while working within the budget of a smaller, more intimate wedding.

Wonderful Company to Work With!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Hannah

Shannon was so easy to work with. She put me at ease when planning the wedding. She was always available if I had a question and was very helpful. She captured all of the photos that we wanted plus more. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding or event that you want... Read More captured. With her help the wedding went very smooth. Now we have pictures we will enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Ivonne

Shannon is amazing! She is a wonderful photographer and truly captures some beautiful images. She is also easy to work with and very patient. She made the experience fun and helped us create some wonderful poses for our photos. She also got some great candid and detail shots.... Read More She listens to your input as far as what kind of images you want to see for your engagement and wedding pictures. I got ideas from pinterest and she worked with us to make sure we got the poses and shots I wanted, as well as others that she came up with. She takes a lot of photographs and they all turned out great. Her pricing was very reasonable. Shannon also provides this great wedding worksheet that walks you through each hour of your wedding day and helps you organize the entire day. It also helped to make sure she got every type of picture you wanted. She also makes it easy for all guests to have access to her photos after the wedding and provided a beautiful keepsake box with a usb of all our images. I am glad we chose her to be our wedding photographer and also to do our engagement photos. No regrets!

Very professional

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Megan R

Shannon was very professional and so easy to work with. She had a thorough questionnaire prepared that made me feel at ease and made sure everything went well and of course the photos are beautiful!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Shannon is absolutely incredible! She was responsive, helpful, friendly, dedicated, affordable, and very talented! I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering her as their photographer! She does fabulous work.

Perfect Photographer

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Anne W

Shannon was the photographer for our wedding, and did an amazing job being calm and organized during our big day. She was professional, had good ideas, and was willing to stay a bit late when things got behind. I'd definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a great person... Read More who takes great photos! :)

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 LLOYIA H

Our wedding was initially set to be a destination wedding in Jamaica but 6 months beforehand we grew completely fed up with the resort and decided to stay local. With just 6 months to plan, we needed to find quality vendors, and fast! How lucky were we to have found One Eleven... Read More Wedding Photography! I can’t say enough just how amazing they are! From day one to the day of Shannon, our photographer was amazing! She answered emails in a timely fashion and remained professional at all times. She was always available to answer my questions and gave meaningful suggestions when needed. With everything going on throughout our wedding day, the shots that were captured were nothing short of perfection! Her attention to detail is impeccable! Every time I look back at the images from our wedding day, I'm right back in the moment which was exactly what I was looking for! I would recommend One Eleven Wedding Photography time and time again!

Stop Looking already, you have enough to do

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Tamara H

We interviewed a few photographers, even our friend that does this for a living. Everyone was nice and took good pictures. Everyone has nice equipment, and has great editing software.......... But this is where the difference is.... Shannon puts love into her pictures, kind... Read More of like when your follow your mom's recipe over and over again but it just doesn't taste the same. That's Shannon with pictures. She also told a great story with us, and from what I can tell all of her couples. Are you still reading... Pick up the phone and call her. We have been more than impressed with her work, and look forward to using her again. (Not for a wedding shoot ha ha). A few words #responsive #storyteller #polite #greatmemorycatcher #loveherwork #mademywifehappy

Friendly and professional

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Sarah H

Shannon was amazing to work with. She was so professional, and the price was just right. She sent us things throughout our planning process that helped us to organize, and helped her to know what to expect. She met with us along the way to make sure she would photograph... Read More everything we wanted. We aren't very creative, so she came up with lots of great backdrops and ideas for our photos. I have no complaints and would highly recommend her!