Panache Bridal Beverly Hills

Beverly Hills, CA

Panache Bridal Beverly Hills

Panache Bridal is happy to provide the largest collection of bridal gowns on the West Coast. With four convenient locations we showcase over 50 designers. Our friendly and experienced consultants are ready to help you find all of your wedding day needs!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

9740 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Camille F

I purchsed my dress from the store in pasadena. From the service to the dress selctions i had the best experience ever.

I love this store!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Dana S

This store & staff go above & beyond making sure you find you perfect dress & make sure it fits you to a tee! Every appointment I was given the royal treatment! I definately reccomend!

Start here

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Christina W

It was amazing! I found my dress on the first visit in less than an hour and a half. My bridal consultant made me feel so comfortable and confident. She knew exactly how to match what I had in mind and had me try on every style to make sure I knew how they would all look on me.... Read More I ended up going with a style that I didn't even have in mind. Every bride should start here when beginning their hunt for the perfect wedding dress!

Panache BH is awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Courtney I

I love the people at Panache -- they made me feel welcome and like a beautiful bride throughout the process of finding my dress and alterations. I went to some other stores -- this is not always the case, and some people were snobby and mean. Even though Panache is in BH and... Read More you'd think it may be this way -- it's NOT, and the people are awesome. They have dresses in all price ranges. I found my dress for a lot less than other places - it fit me perfectly off of the rack (and it was almost new to the store, arriving on the rack a month prior) so I got an extra 25% off. It was perfection and meant to be. My dress also looked and felt like a million bucks, though it was actually less expensive than some other plastic feeling poofy dresses I tried on at other places. GREAT deal! Can't say enough about Panache BH and how great they were. We did alterations there too - easy and seamless. Dress fit perfectly. Also got my gorgeous accessories there (headpiece, veil, sash; probably more pricey there, but by this time, I needed accessories and didn't have patience to go elsewhere). Thank you again Panache!!! Everyone raved about my dress and how gorgeous and perfect it was. So comfortable too!!! I love it so much, and I wish I could wear it again.... wearing it only once is not enough!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Heather S

If I had written this review right after picking out my dress, it would have been 5 stars. My consultant was very patient, willing to listen, and understood that this was a really special experience for my mom, maid of honor, and I (and you can't go too wrong with free... Read More champagne!) However, the alterations on my dress were much less than satisfactory, unfortunately. I originally ordered my dress with a yard of extra fabric, because I wanted to add off-the-shoulder sleeves. When they called me to confirm that they had received my dress, I asked them to confirm that the extra yard of fabric was there, and they told me that it was. When I got there for the fitting, my dress fit really well already, which I was really relieved about. However, when I asked to see the YARD (3 feet) of extra fabric that I ordered (which cost $500 on its own, by the way), they brought out about an 8-inch length of lace... IN THE WRONG COLOR. My dress was ivory on champagne, and this fabric was a pure white. It was immediately really noticeable to everyone there, including the consultant and seamstress. It was obvious that nobody had checked the accuracy of the order AT ALL until right then. It was the wrong color AND less than half the amount that we'd paid for. Of course, since they had told me to wait until 2 weeks before the wedding to book my fitting (in case I wanted to "tone up"), there was no time to order more fabric. They were able to find some small scraps from another bride's altered dress in the same fabric and color as my dress, however, and they offered to make the sleeves out of that. I demanded a refund on the fabric, which they gave me, and told them to give the sleeves a try. When I came back in, it literally looked like they just sewed on a scrap of fabric to the dress. I really think that's exactly what happened. It did NOT look good-- there was just not enough scrap fabric. The edges were not even finished. My husband's mom ended up fixing them herself.

Endless choices!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Angel Mariana P

It was a once in a lifetime shopping experience!! I went with my mom and dad and between my parents and the consultant, they picked out 9 dresses for me to try on, all different styles but that for a reason or another caught my attention! The consultants attentiveness and... Read More ability to hear out what I wanted, we were able to stay within budget and pick out a dress for my big day! From the moment we walked in they greeted us and gave us each a glass of champagne to toast with to the moment we payed and left, they were courteous and polite... From start to finish we took 3hours of their undivided attention!

Shattered Dream

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Lusia o

When getting married a bride has a vision of what she will look like on the day she has dreamed of since she was a little girl. To have that dream crushed because a store has no integrity is the worse. My Neice ordered her dress from the Pasadena store last year and when she... Read More went in to pick it up yesterday she was giving a dress that was similar but an absolute counterfeit the quality of the dress was not at all the dress she fall in love with. Beware if your thinking of buying something from this store. We have photos of the original and the fake and they insistanted the dress was the same one. My niece was asked to lower her voice because they did not want other customers to be alarmed. Don't shop here this can easily be you.

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 hanna c

I got my dress at Panache in Beverly Hills. It was over priced but so beautiful I fell in love with it. Because the sample was so large they pinned it so I could see what it would look like when they ordered my dress size. They also talked us into buying an alteration package... Read More for an additional $500 which they said would include everything they pinned to make the dress look the way I wanted it to. This sounded ridiculous because they were ordering it in my size but she said the offer was for today only or it would be $700 if I needed anything altered and if I didnt need anything altered I would get my money back. I signed up for the package and the day I went in for my fitting which they only let you do 4 weeks before the wedding and NOT on a weekend which is hard since I work full time. I went for my fitting and they said to make it fit it would be an additional $200!!!!!! I was mortified and the dress was already over my budget. THey were SOOOOO unaccomodating and the manager who I bought my dress from was no longer with the company so they wouldnt waive the extra $200. I ended up taking it to a different place to get it altered IN STITCHES and Renee was the most AMAZING and AFFORDABLE seamstress ever. She did an incredible job and my dress needed a good amount of work.

Helped me find my dream dress

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 nicole p

Ladies here were wonderful! I saw a dress in the window, but it turned out not to be the one. Luckily, one of the lovely ladies here picked out one she thought I might like! Not only was it wayyyy under my budget, it was the dress of my dreams! I love love loved it! Thanks,... Read More girls!

Michelle at Panache is amazing

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Tracy W

So I was one of those brides who jumped the gun on a dress on the first day shopping and ended up very unhappy with it. Flash forward 6 weeks before my wedding and I was just beside myself with what to do given that I couldnt order a dress. I walked into Panache and met... Read More Michelle who calmed me down, made me have hope, and gave me champagne. Love the champange. We searched the store for a gown that might work and found the dress of my dreams. She not only discounted it for me, she helped with alterations and seriously saved the day. all of the girls there knew me by the end since I visited my dress quite often (it was lonely without me) and they were always very helpful and eager to help put me back in my dress even though they were often very busy. This is a great store with wonderful ladies who will help make your dreams come true!

Lazy Alterations and a lipstick stain (Pasadena)

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jill K

If I could give this place 2.5 stars and go right down the middle, I would. On some levels there are very helpful. Others, not so much. Everything went smoothly until it came time for alterations. I had to fight for them to do things that I should not have had to fight... Read More for. I would have walked out of there with a very obviously ill fitting dress of it were up to them. DO NOT PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR ALTERATIONS UP FRONT because they will get lazy about it. Also - and this is HUGE: My dress had a lipstick mark on it when I picked it up. I don't wear lipstick so it certainly wasn't from me. Unfortunately its near a pleat and I didn't notice till I was packing it to fly - now I have to have it rush cleaned 4 days before my wedding for $300 which was not part of the budget.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Brandi E

I drive past this store everyday on my way to work and they look expensive and high-end, they are in Beverly Hills after all. :) Since my budget was $3000.00 I didn't think I could afford anything in there but I had to go for the experience. Me, my mom, and my maid of honor... Read More arrived for my appointment and met Channel. She was bubbly and amazing. She had us pull some dresses ourselves and I appreciated that she cautioned us to only pull things in my price-range so I didn't fall in love with something I couldn't afford. She pulled a few gowns as well and the trying on began and... nada. We got close but not "the one". Channel was saying things like "I don't think we have it but we have new stock come in every day" and I was ready to move on having had a wonderful experience. Then she said "I have one more you could try, though it may be a little wild for you" and since I was having so much fun I said sure. The moment she put it on me, I knew. It was nothing like what I thought I wanted but it was perfect, and when I came out all the tears started. When it was time to purchase though I got cold feet. It was the first store I had been to, I had 2 other appointments the next day and I just couldn't pull the trigger. A few days later I called and asked if I could try it on again and they said "of course, you can come now". I went in, Channel put me back in it, and I knew it was definitely my dress. The best part was with tax and all it was $300 under budget! I'm so glad I didn't talk myself out of going because of their upscale location and high-end appearance, then I never would have found my dress. I got the exact dress shopping experience I had always wanted. I can't speak to their tailoring department, I got mine done somewhere else, but their sales team is phenomenal!

I only had two months to find my second dress but

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Julie d

With barely six months to plan my wedding, I hastily purchased a wedding dress I wasn't in love with. When it came in, just two months before my wedding, upon trying on my correct size it was confirmed- I needed another dress. I'd driven by Panache several times but assumed... Read More that it's location in Beverly Hills right off of Wilshire and the beautiful setup would mean $$$$ but recalled a friend, who was on a budget, shopping around for price from Orange County and driving up to a Panache store because they offered the most competitive price. I scheduled a same day visit just two months prior, explained my story (I only had two months, this was my second wedding dress purchase and now I had an even more limited budget). They were sympathetic to it and found a few dresses within my price range and I was pleasantly surprised to see I loved a few different options. Ultimately I ended up going with a Matthew Christopher gown that I'd eyed earlier on in my search that I believe was almost $1,000 more at another boutique. This one was priced within my budget and the ladies worked hard communicating directly with the designer to ensure my dress would come in on time. They even managed to get the $800 rush shipping charge fee waived. Sure enough, I had my dress within two weeks of the wedding day. They had it made to size so all we needed to do was add the bustle (which was pretty pricey in my opinion). However, for as beautiful as I felt and the service I received in the location and well-appointed environment I received it- It was well worth every penny in my book. A special shoutout to Miti (SP?) for her bubbly personality and ability to find me a few different dresses that made my choice even more difficult. An absolute gem to work with and I only wish she'd been there to help me choose my veil and sash. Regardless, the others did a fantastic job providing me with options and I couldn't be happier with my final look.

Convenient location

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Drea S

Ultimately, I was very happy with my dress, the price, the fittings and the one accessory I purchased there. Going to each appointment at Panache I was often uncertain how it would turn out. Scheduling appointments is very much recommended, and they'll work with you to find... Read More times that fit your schedule. While the staff was friendly and offered advice and opinions, there is an edge to them that is very focused on sales and getting you in and out the door as quickly as possible. Each time I went I met with a different person and had to repeat my requests, with the exception of the tailor. The tailor was great, remembered me and the dress, and worked with me to find the fit that worked best. Each time, there was an additional cost for alternations or pressing that wasn't explained upfront. I had an issue with the one accessory I purchased and it wasn't until the appointment the week before the wedding that it was addressed. I'm glad it was addressed though, and in the end it all worked out. They are not very responsive to emails or helpful on the phone, so do everything in person.

Worst costumer service

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Eugenie B

I am giving a two stars rate only because I was able to find my dream dress there. Everything got complicated once we reach the alteration time. My dress was not really common, the bustier was fully made of feathers and is was not that simple to alter... specially when they... Read More ordered it way too big... 5 months after my first fitting, was suppose to be my 2nd fitting: the one when the dress was suppose to be done, I got too scared that the mess up the dress. So a week before that 2nd fitting I came to store, just to pick up the dress and "save" it. The girls refused to give it to me for no reason.. The dress was fully payed and the alteration as well. I was lucky enough to have one of them that misunderstood the whole thing and brought back the dress. Let me rewrite again that it was 7 days prior to the fitting (1 month and a half before the wedding) the dress was not done at all, nobody had touched it for 5 months and they made me believe that I would have to let them alter it again because it was still too big... I just took the dress and left this dishonest people. I really do not know what they are doing with their wedding gowns but it seems like their is something wrong behind. I will not recommend this store at all.

Great Place to get your dress!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jessica L

The sales associates and managers at Panache in Pasadena are amazing! They have a great selection and are great to work with. When there were a couple bumps in the road, they were always right there to fix them and make me happy.

Amazing Princess dress!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Kateryna K

I got a free dress here through the Brides across America like a military bride. It was a first dress I tried and I fall in love with it. It was better than I expected. I was shining on my wedding day in it!

Fabulous dress

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Kinsey L

Had a great experience overall with Panache. Staff was very friendly and professional. The tailor on the other hand kept telling me she was going to fix things, and then in the end didn't do what she said and after paying over $1000 for alterations I wasn't very happy with... Read More that. However despite this, the dress was stunning and I was thrilled with how it looked.

Found My Dress!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Lauren F

I went to Panache because they had the designers that I thought I wanted (Eve of Milady and Ian Stuart). I tried them on and realized that they didn't end up being what I wanted. My consultant pulled some beautiful dresses I hadn't considered and I found my dream dress! They... Read More gave me the 10% discount that was going on for another designer that weekend and threw in the perfect cathedral veil.

Terrible service

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Anett A

I love the dress I ordered. They didn't have it but said they could order it. The dress came quickly but they had very limited number of appointments for me to see the dress and get it altered. The alteration on the top opened and I ended up sewing my own dress in the limo on... Read More the day of the wedding!

Amazing dresses, but average service

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Sarah C

I purchased my Ian Stuart wedding dress at Panache during the Ian Stuart trunk show. Both the Panache consultant (Valerie) and Ian Stuart Representative (Cliff) were extremely helpful. Both Valerie and Cliff provided me with plenty of dresses to try on. I had no idea what... Read More type/style of dress I wanted, and Valerie helped me select the most perfect wedding dress! Since I was unsure about the dress (at first), Valerie offered to schedule an appointment for me a few days later so I could think about the dress (I appreciated that she wanted to make sure I liked the dress and that it wasn’t all about the sale). I also worked with Desiree and she was extremely helpful as well. I rated the service as average because for my last 2 fittings, I had to work with a different consultant, who was not as helpful or as nice (she seemed more concerned about how my fittings could benefit her instead of taking into account my budget). I worked with Mary (seamstress) during my fittings. She was very helpful and suggested alterations that would help keep me within my budget. The tailoring was flawless and my dress fit perfectly!

Beautiful Gowns

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Daisy M

I was hesitant to go to the Panache Bridal Store in Pasadena, Ca. because all of the negative reviews that I read. I am so happy that I decided to stop by anyway because it was probably one of the best decisions that I made. The service was great. All of the employees were so... Read More friendly every step of the way. From the moment I first walked in to the store until the day that I picked up my gown. They listened to everything that I wanted and they were never pushy. The gowns range in prices, but keep in mind that they are couture gowns and they are worth it. Everyone at my wedding raved about how gorgeous and elegant my dress was. They also carry beautiful accessories made of shiny crystals. I bought a head piece and earrings from the store and they were shining brightly the entire day.

SO sweet

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Fanessa D

I felt like a girl in a candy shop ALL the dresses were amazing and so beautiful. A younger girl helped me (im sorry dont remember her name) she helped me find my dream dress!!!!

Bridesmaids dresses and Alterations only

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Vanessa R

Since I didn't buy my dress at a traditional bridal salon I need to find a good place for alterations. They did a fantastic job in hemming my dress to fit at a tea length for a 5'0 frame and in seamlessly bring in the excess lace on the top. They are a bit pricey but I went... Read More with them anyway because I couldn't risk going to a no name place. As an aside my bridesmaids got their dresses thru Marylinns in Pasadena. The price was fair considering it included the fitting. I found the dress online and just had them order it there to be sure they got the right fit. They have a nice selection of retro inspired bridesmaid dresses, but it took 4 months for them to arrive! All in all, I was still happy with Marylinns. Their service was amazing, I love the staff there, great gals! I would definitely recommend this store if you can afford them!

Friendly staff, beautiful space!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Katharine R

I looked high and low for the perfect dress and actually had to have Panache special order it, because it was no longer in season. When it came in, the woman helping me was named Autumn and she was an absolute delight! My dress was also named "Autumn" (by Maggie Sottero) and I... Read More was getting married in Autumn, so I felt like it was fate. Autumn helped with the bustle (since the woman putting it together didn't speak English very well and it was a tricky dress to create a bustle) and I never felt like I was being pushed to buy something I didn't want or pushed to leave because there were other customers. The store is gorgeous and very accommodating, however I did see a roach (which was a little gross) and the bustle was changed twice, but other than that I was very happy with the service, the store, and ultimately my dream dress!

TO Panache Bridal Beverly Hills