Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

2026 SW 152nd Street, Seattle, WA (206) 246-6934

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Karissa W

Great customer service! My bridesmaid had some questions about a dress she was going to order, but all the stores in our time zone were closed. So I picked Pearls and Lace from a list of stores, 2 hours behind us, that carried the dress and they were so helpful. Even though she... Read More wasn't getting the dress from them they took the time to talk to me and answer the questions I had and were very pleasant to talk to. I definitely would have loved to work with them if they weren't so far away. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Melissa W

Called them after my maid-of-honor mentioned another friend having gone there. Found the dress I wanted online, they had one and I went to try it on. It was the dress! The owner worked magic to find the only one from the maker that was available, and it wasn't even really... Read More available. She managed to get it in plenty of time for me to go get some minor alterations done (from a sweet gal that she has used for years).

Most beautiful dress ever!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

Once I finally realized that I wanted a 'real' wedding dress for my wedding, I started dress shopping with that in mind. I went to a few of the local chain bridal stores and came home really disappointed. A friend at work recommended Pearls and Lace in Burien, Washington.... Read More Even though I first visited their store about 45 minutes before closing on a Saturday, they greeted me so warmly and encouraged me to try on any and all the dresses I was interested in. When I found 'the one', they ordered it for me, and it came in on schedule. It only needed a few alterations, and it was so perfect. Working with Julie and Renee at Pearls and Lace was a really classy experience, and I felt I was treated like royalty! Getting married? I highly recommend stopping in at Pearls and Lace, but give yourself more than 45 minutes, as they have so many beautiful dresses, you want to try them all on! Sincerely, Christina Crombie Married on the SummerSolstice 2015

No pressure, great service

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Mari S

I received a few word-of-mouth recommendations for Pearls and Lace, which made it an easy pick when it came time to select my own wedding gown. Pearls and Lace doesn't make appointments which may worry some, but for me, it made it less intimidating and much more relaxed. I... Read More showed up with my sister/maid of honor and my two cousins (17 and 14.) The associate was very welcoming and didn't even bat an eyelash at the two younger kids in attendance. She gave us a tour of the shop and shared you can take 3 gowns at a time. I liked the relaxed atmosphere and not feeling pressured. It was also fun to look through gowns ourselves and evaluate whether we wanted to try them on. The second dress I tried, was THE ONE. I tried on another for comparison, but the associate shared how the other one has been around for a while, been done and seen, and is in a lot of magazines and on TV. She echoed what my family shared and we selected the other dress, which was cheaper, too! This indicated she wasn't all about the larger sale. Once I ordered my dress, I saw the other gown on TV no less than 3 times. I'm so glad I picked my gown and am thankful for her help. Another factor I appreciated - my cousin was visiting from out of town and although I originally wanted her to join me for dress shopping the first time, she wasn't able. I called Pearls and Lace to see if we could come in and try on the dress, just to show my cousin, and they said "sure!" The staff are friendly, helpful, welcoming, and best of all, they help you have a positive wedding gown experience! Supporting an independent, small shop is an added bonus!

Cute Boutique Shop

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Denyse G

If you're looking for a dress shop that's not one of the "big box" stores, Pearls & Lace is awesome. It's a smaller store, but they have a wide range of choices in every budget. My favorite part was the staff asked you what level of involvement you wanted from them in regards... Read More to choosing dresses. Renee was awesome at helping me decide what dresses would look best on my frame, and then bringing me dresses to try on that were in my budget. After that, she let me & my bridesmaids choose dresses, try on and giggle to our hearts content. There was no pressure to hurry up, no pressure to choose something immediately and vacate the dressing room, no pressure to buy a $2k dress if my budget was $500. The atmosphere was very relaxed, low key and friendly, which is exactly what I wanted. I'm not planning on ever getting married again, but if I do then I hope Pearls & Lace is still there.

Easy Dress Shopping

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Shireen D

No need for an appointment to shop here! You just grab a dress you like and try it on. I found dress shopping frustrating with a full time job and a short engagement. The ease of dress hunting in this store drew me in. I loved the dress I found! and the owner made my veil for... Read More me. Just a warning... there are no in house alterations! They will recommend individuals for alterations... When I called one was retired and the other was so booked up she wouldn't even see me before my wedding.

Best Bridal Salon I Visited!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Megan

I can't say enough good things about Pearls and Lace. The people who work there are wonderful, helpful, friendly, but give you your space to make your own decisions. The whole premise of no appointments was amazing, I went in twice before buying and while there were others... Read More shopping every time I went in (including to purchase and pick up the gown) it was fine because I could look and pull gowns on my own and then someone was always there to help clip or tie me in. I really felt like I got to look at every style of gown I wanted to try and pick the best one. And their sizes were great for me, I am regularly a size 14, and as we know you typically need a size larget in bridal gowns, they had plenty of selection for me to try. Plus, you can't beat the value, I found a beautiful Allure gown that I got for $800 including tax. I highly recommend this place to all brides.

LOVE MY DRESS

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Megan C

I had heard great things about Pearls & Lace, numerous friends who have bought their dress from them. I tried on once there on a whim. I found a dress I loved but I didn't love the price, however we were allowed to take pictures of any of the dresses and so we had something... Read More to refer to in later shopping. I decided I would go to Oregon with my bridesmaid and try to save some $$. I found a dress in Oregon and bought it in May 2013. April 2014 I tried my dress on again as I was getting married in September and I needed to ensure I didn't need alterations or anything. I tried it on and didn't love it. We went back to Pearls and Lace the next weekend. We showed them the dress I loved from the beginning. They didn't have in the store anymore as it was a 2012 model. The told me it was orderable and that I still had time but I should do rush shipping (which only added $50). The lady was extremely polite and really seemed to care that I got my dress in time and still had time to alter if needed. She measured me and put in the order. They called me on the following Tuesday to let me know they had submitted the order and the estimated shipping date. It came within a week of their estimated date and she was so kind when I picked it up. They give you a small little box and a nice card when you pick up your dress. They also sent me a beautiful card closer to my wedding. I have recommended this place to everyone who needs to find a dress. Great selection and many different types of dresses.

Beautiful gowns

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Meghan M

Amazing service! You have to pull your own dresses but there is no obnoxious sales person pushing you to make a purchase. They did great helping you get in and out of dresses, and overall they were SO NICE!

Dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Annie M

Renee was so lovely to work with. She knew what accessories made my dress look even better on me given my larger body size. I felt so attended to and cared for. The shop is beautiful inside and there are tons of beautiful dresses. Well worth the drive from the north end

Worst experience I've ever had

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Erin K

I have been hesitate to write a review about my experience with Pearls and Lace because it was so horrible and I just wanted to forget it… but here goes. Let me first start off by saying two things: 1. Wedding dress shopping was not my thing at all! I hated the whole process.... Read More 2. I am on the chubby side, so finding something that fits and I think looks good was nearly impossible. P&L was my 3rd attempt at finding a dress and I was losing hope. My bridesmaid had squeezed me into dress after dress to no avail. Finally I found one that was close to my actually size that I really liked. The woman looked at the size, told me to get the next size up and went ahead and ordered the dress. NO measurements were ever taken! 4 months later I get the call that my dress is ready for pick up. I go with my MOH and the dress didn't come close to fitting! Not even a little (let me say for the record I had lost 7 pounds since the purchase date). Instead of accepting some of the blame or apologizing the OWNER of the store blamed me. Saying I must have gained weight, she knows sizes etc etc. FINALLY she measured me and turns out I needed a completely different size. I blindly paid the rush fee for the new dress and left the store in sobbing, uncontrollable tears! NEVER has anyone made me feel worse about myself, the way I look, or talked to me this way. After calming down, my parents and fiancé told me to tell P&L to shove it and find a new dress. I called later that day and told the owner to cancel my order and she still only had me to blame about this incident. Also, I'd like to note I had to forfeit the deposit I had already paid. Luckily, I went to a different place and found a much better dress and was treated nothing short of royalty.

Such a Great Experience!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kimberly B

Great place for wedding dresses, no matter how much you are looking to spend! I went to a few different places before coming here, and I am so happy that I did! They have beautiful gowns ranging from all different prices. Being on a tight budget since my husband and I were... Read More paying for the wedding on our own, I wasn't looking to spend thousands of dollars on a dress, but of course still wanted something nice! David's Bridal had reasonable prices, but you could tell that the quality just wasn't there. My sister and I went here and it was such a great experience. We tried on a bunch of dresses, tried different veils with them, until we found "the one". I actually found one off of their sale rack where the dresses are "as is". This worked out fine for my because no matter how much I spent on a dress I was going to have to get it altered, with my bust being a little larger than my waist. The best part about their sale rack is the dresses aren't thrashed. I went to a really ritzy boutique shop in San Diego and the dresses on their sale rack were there for a reason. Overall I am so pleased with my purchase from Pearls & Lace! They recommended a lady to do alterations (who was fabulous!) and the dress turned out absolutely beautiful. You would have thought that I spent thousands on the dress! Thank you Pearls & Lace!

Pretty in Pink

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Maryjane F

What a wonderful shop! I purchased my wedding dress from Pearls & Lace and cannot say enough good things about the staff. They have an eye for what looks good and they are very great at helping you find the dress that works best for you. They helped me find a blush colored dress... Read More and it was to die for! I'm still receiving compliments on this dress. Great service and reasonably priced items!

Beautiful Boutique

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Melissa B

This shop is the cutest and best wedding dress shop! They have endless racks of all types of dresses at several different affordable price points and also has a very nice sized sale rack. My soon to be sister-in-law and I both got our wedding dresses from here and are both... Read More extremely happy with them! We are very different body types and our dresses are completely different styles yet we found our perfect dress.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Emily N

They let my 14 year old sister pull dresses off the rack. Enough said. This is a hands on Bride and bridesmaids/moms get to be involved in pulling, picking, and helping the bride get in the dress. Renee and the owner are hands off and are not pushy, they will come and help you... Read More in the dress. Their approach is very hands off. I like this. I didn't like being babysat at Davids Bridal or Alfred Angelo where the person gets the dress for you and you can't even see them all. This way you can explore everything there is and try them on.

The ONLY place you need to look!

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Alison W

My sister in law bought her dress from here, and I am so glad we came here for me as well. This was the first place I tried on dresses, and after 2 other shops I came back to buy. The staff is so sweet and helpful and patient. They made the experience amazing. They didn't... Read More even care that I was on a budget so mostly tried on off-the-rack dresses. They also didn't mind that my 2 year old niece kept running in and out of the dressing room. They have a huge selection, and the quality is amazing. The lady even let me sit there in my dress and think about it for a half hour without bothering me. When I bought my dress they gave me a thank-you card and chocolate - I felt so special. Pearls and Lace is amazing!

The Perfect Gown

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Nichole B

I went to so many places and tried on dresses before here. I was at my wits end when I got to Pearls and Lace. I was done shopping and didn't care if I had a dress at this point. I walked into the store (with my posse of 12) and this was a completely different experience.... Read More The two ladies working there pulled a million dresses for me and didn't stop looking until I found the gown I wanted. They were amazing. i tried on dresses for over 3 hours and was treated so well. They can handle it all, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, fathers, grandma's, sisters. I brought them all, I even had a few breakdowns thinking I would never find it and they just worked harder to make my day perfect. They were so amazing, they didn't just find one dress they found a "party" dress for my reception too! I was so impressed I told 2 more family members and they got the same treatment and got their dresses there. I had the most amazing experience and am forever thankful for those two girls! Everyone at the wedding raved about the TWO dresses that I found at the store.

Pearls and Lace

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Amber H

I waited just a little too long to buy my wedding dress. I picked out a beautiful Maggie Soterro Dress. I was just holding off until I had a little more money. When it was time to go buy my dress I researched bridal stores that carried the designer that I wanted and picked one... Read More the wasn't in Seattle. My thought was the Seattle's rent is expensive, if I go somewhere else I bet my dress wont cost as much. I was right, however I waited too long and the one I wanted was a special custom one and wouldn't be ready until AFTER my wedding. . . Ladies, do not wait to buy "The" dress, if you find it. . . GET IT! The sales women was really nice though, she told me I'd have to buy off of the sales rack. I was really discouraged at first, but then, I found one that looked like the first one I wanted and couldn't afford. She told me the only reason that particular dress was on the sale rack is because she had two floor models and she was making extra room. it was marked down from $1300 to $695. I was a little worried because it was a size 12 and I'm a 4. She assured me that any dress can be altered. She had it cleaned for me before I took it, gave me a card for an alteration place. I ended up using my own but it was still very helpful. I enjoyed my shopping experience here because the sales women wasn't pushy. In fact she showed me where the sales rack was, and let me look on my own and said to yell for her if I need help clamping a dress. I really enjoyed the searching on my own (with the help of a brides maid) I went to other dress shops where they bring you dresses to try on, but we could never get on the same page. The reason why 4 instead of 5, is because of the mini heart attack they gave me when I went to pick up my dress and they couldn't find it. They misspelt my last name and it took then about ten minutes to find it. So glad they found it. I almost cried. Other than that, great experience.

Excellent Service/Dream Dress

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Christina R

I had looked several places, including Bellevue, and could never find the selection of dresses I was looking for. We went to Pearls and Lace, and were delighted with all the beautiful dresses to choose from, and great service. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Great prices... Read More for stunning gowns. I found "the dress" at Pearls and Lace and would recommend them 100%. They made my dream of the perfect wedding gown come true!

Most charming wedding dress boutique!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Heidi H

I happen to live around the corner from this little shop, and after trying to find an affordable dress at David's Bridal, I decided I really wanted to support the local community and looked at Pearls & Lace. I ended up going three times before buying my favorite dress! And... Read More it was more affordable than David's Bridal! The women who work there are the reason this place is such a success. They helped me try on everything I liked, were patient and never pushy, but shared opinions if asked! My mom and sisters all got to come with-the experience itself was so fun and I love how the dress fit, felt and looked in pictures the day of our wedding. I highly recommend this shop!

So great!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Taylor E

I love this shop! They are the nicest people in the business. YOu can bring as many people as you want, without an appointment, and you can take photos!!! They are very accommodating and have wonderful alterations recommendations. Highly, HIGHLY recommend.

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Emily V

Wonderful! This was the first bridal store I visited and the last, with a few stops in between. You cannot beat the selection OR the customer service. Pearls and Lace truly goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend to anyone searching for their perfect dress as you pick... Read More the dresses you try on. No pressure, awesome dresses, and terrific staff!

$650 goddess dream dress

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Brittany H

I didn't want to spend a fortune on my dress... but I wanted something amazing. One of my friend's found her dress in the half off section, and took me to this boutique one day after work. This was the first and only day that I went looking for dresses, and I found a gorgeous... Read More gown that was right in my budget, and I knew my groom would love. (he did!) I also loved Donna, the seamstress that they recommended - she got my dress alterations done perfectly the first time! Pearls and Lace offers to clean and put my dress in an heirloom bag for $175, but I haven't decided yet if I will keep it... We shall see!

Wedding dress heaven

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Michelle L

I got my dress here and wish it was discovered sooner. After many failed attempts of dress shopping at well known boutique, I was somewhat discouraged and overwhelmed. Every bride wish for that perfect special dress and I was not an exception. I finally stumbled upon Pearls... Read More & Lace and was on my way to the alter with THE dress. The owner (Julie) was so nice and helped me order the dress with such urgency to ensure it gets here on time. She found out my fiancee was deployed at the time with the US Army and without hesitation offer a discount on the total price. The dress arrived and it was more than perfect.

Satisfied Dress!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Naoko L

When I went into this shop, I knew This is it! I went to couple of dress shop but they didn't have what I wanted. Although the dress style I bought was not what I was looking for, but it was perfectly fits me! and they helped quick alternation, response etc. Thank you!