Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2632 Whitehorse-Hamilton Square Rd., Hamilton, NJ (609) 890-1166

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Crystal S

We used Petal Pushers as our florist for our December wedding. Karen was amazing with taking my vision and making it a reality. I can not say enough about how beautiful everything turned out in the church, the reception and the bridal party flowers. They made the planning... Read More process easy and the pricing was very affordable. I highly recommend using Petal Pushers as a vendor for any event. I know they will be my go to florist for all my future floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Andrea F

I can’t say enough great things about Petal Pushers! Karen is so creative and she delivered flowers that were much more beautiful than I could have ever expected. The center pieces were a hit and I received countless compliments on our tall vases with light pink peonies (along... Read More with all the other flowers). Even our photographer said the bridal party bouquets were the most beautiful he had ever seen. The extras also made the room and day complete, from the candle votives and petals on the table to the card holder, Karen really nailed the elegant look we were going for on our wedding day.

Incredible Value, Impeccible Style

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Devin

Karen and her team at Petal Pushers in Hamilton Square, New Jersey are the best wedding florists!!!! My consultations with Karen were amazing, she is very experienced but also listens carefully to your individual wants. My bouquets were INCREDIBLE!!! The perfect combinations of... Read More ivory and pale blue - they were so elegant everyone fell in love with them. Her flowers transformed the church and reception venue into a fairy tale. I had tall centerpieces with blossoming orchids, roses, and hydrangeas and it literally took your breath away as you climbed the stairs to see the reception space. If you are having a New Jersey/Pennsylvania wedding, you absolutely HAVE to at least visit with Karen! Thank you Karen for making my dreams a reality and for filling every detail of my day with gorgeous flowers!

LOVE Petal Pushers

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Lauren M

I would highly recommend Petal Pushers to any bride-to-be. I was absolutely blown away by their work and gorgeous flowers. The flowers and arrangements used for our ceremony and reception at Laurita Winery were flawless and exceeded my expectations. I was beyond thrilled. My... Read More husband and I loved working with Karen and her team. They are friendly, very knowledgeable, and provide quality service and product at an incredibly reasonable price.

Flynn/ Gray Wedding

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Devin F

Karen and the Petal Pushers team was AMAZING from start to finish, The décor for my ceremony and reception was flawless. Karen knocked it out of the park and I would highly recommend their services to anyone and everyone!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Kate B

We really enjoyed working with Petal Pushers. They took the time to understand what I wanted in my wedding flowers, and everything turned out beautifully.

Petal Pushers Wedding Flowers Review

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Lori M

Overall it was a good experience working with them. Karen is very friendly, knowledgeable and she tried to accommodate my off-beat tastes. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and the tall centerpieces looked beautiful at the reception. We got a lot of compliments. :) I believe... Read More the value was good for our budget range. Only a couple nit-picks: Even though in our meetings we had specifically agreed to no pastels, pale pinks or orchids, my bouquet somehow arrived with light pink orchids scattered throughout. Odd. However, when I called about the mix-up, they promptly sent someone to pick it up to swap them out with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. It was a nice bouquet, but it wasn't nearly as bold and vibrantly colored as I had tried to express in our meetings. As for responsiveness, they were great on the phone. There were no issues with setting up a second meeting for a couple adjustments. However, none of my emails were ever responded to which I would have really preferred. At one point they had even requested me to email them with my Pinterest page which I had quickly sent, but then they called me a week later asking for it again. I told them I had emailed it already and it sounded like they quickly found it in their inbox. It doesn't seem like they check their email often, so I would suggest sticking to phone for everything. This might not be an issue to most people, but I personally prefer using emails for my own records and organization. :) With all that said, I would still recommend them to most brides-to-be. I had meetings with 3 other florists before Petal Pushers and it was hard to find one that doesn't look at you with 3 heads when you have less traditional tastes.

Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Jennifer W

Great to work with. Flowers were gorgeous!!

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meagan H

We were blown away by how gorgeous our flowers turned out! We sat down with Karen with just a bunch of pictures and what they came up with far exceeded anything that I showed her. Beyond that, they added a bunch of extra gorgeous details that I hadn't even thought of. We were... Read More very, very happy! Highly recommend!

our flowers were just like the picture!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Courtney W

Petal Pushers were the nicest people to work with. We got married in an old barn and they definately "got' our wedding. Everything was wonderful! We gave them a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and it was exactly like the picture. They did so much detail for all areas of our... Read More wedding it was exactly how we envisioned.

Petal Pushers

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Emily H

awesome - looked at several florists and petal pushers had no problem getting exactly what i wanted - no questions asked. great service, easy to work with and beautiful product. would highly reccomend!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Maria h

I would recommend this florest. The flowers were beautiful and they had a lot of patience with me and all the changing of my mind I did.