Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Premiere Events South, Austin, TX

Great Experience and Value!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Kristina H

I had the best experience with Premiere Party Central for my wedding rentals. I was able to book my linens, chargers, and chivari chairs during their "Progressive Sale" and was able to upgrade to nicer linens because of it. Through working with Delores and Ken I also was able to... Read More special order in my cake table linen from their specialty linen site It was the "Silver Spiro" and it was GORGEOUS! All the rentals were delivered on time, and picked back up on time. Not only that, but after my getaway I went upstairs to change clothes, and everything was broken down already! They are FAST!!! I had a great time choosing the linens and rentals in their North Austin showroom. Diane and Janira were really fun and easy to work with. They ever ordered in some full-size sample linens for me ahead of time so I could do a full mock up of the tables for my mom to see. Thank you so much Premiere! You really made my wedding a royal experience and it was the most glamorous day of my life!

Great quality Linens!!! N.Austin 183 Location!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 barbara l

I was lucky enough to find out about the once a year 50% off linen sale. It allowed us to get quality premium linens for half price. It only applies to Table cloths and chair ties but if they are half off you can spend more for chair covers if you'd like them and we did!!... Read More Our contact person Diane took a personal interest, revised our order several times, set up early delivery and was always available for all our questions!!! I'd heard horror stories about some vendors and how picky they were after the wedding. Premiere is highly professional caters to all levels and has linens from Premium to Economy! Our linens looked as if they were brand new, no rips tears stains etc and we had tablecloths, chair ties and chair covers. Not one was damaged before or after the wedding! Great prices if you hit their 50 off sale, on time delivery a day early at no extra charge, slight charge for post party pick up. Everything arrived is perfect condition and they looked lovely!!! Do you self a favor and check out Premiere.

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Amanda K

I got our linens here and was able to add more just a few days out! Great service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alysia A

We went with Premiere Events because we got a discount through our coordinator. The representative we went through was very helpful and patient with us throughout the whole process. The colors of the tablecloths and napkins were all the same. The pricing is a little awkward,... Read More especially since you have to spend over $400 to be eligible for shipping. You have to sign a damage waiver, releasing the company from any damages, but then you get charged for the damage waiver. Not really sure why we had to pay to release the company from being responsible. On the day of the wedding, we were 12 napkins short. They tried to get us to go pick them up, but my coordinator had them come to the venue since it was a mistake on their end. We didn't deal with picking up or dropping off our linens, as our coordinator took care of that. I wish it was a little less stressful dealing with just tablecloths and napkins, but it could have been worse.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Holly M

I had a friend who was helping me plan, so had already done much of the work, but wanted a day-of-coordinator. Premeire Events set up a custom package for me to provide the services I needed and Rebecca did a fabulous job - especially since she came in partway through the... Read More planning! She is very reassuring and calming - I left every meeting with her feeling much more confident that my day would turn out perfectly. And it did!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Lauren P

We really lost out on this one. From the get-go, we decided to do a shared tent with the Saturday bride and we had awful customer service from Carrie. We ended up canceling our tent rental because the weather was so beautiful. We lost out on a deposit, but I don't think I... Read More would've wanted to give them any more of our money. We never used the tent, but did not even receive a phone call the week, month, or day of our wedding to see if we still wanted it. It was all through our coordinator, but I felt like we should've received at least an email. This was probably the worst experience I had with any of our vendors. I wouldn't have minded forfeiting the deposit if we had at least been communicated with. To this day, I still have not received a receipt for our deposit payment.

2016-06-22T12:48:44 Response from the vendor

​We are so sorry that you did not have a positive rental experience with Premiere. Our aim is to ensure that all our event holders are pleased with the service we provide. ​We have checked our events for the weekend of your event, and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Annabel S

Premiere delivered everything from glassware to drapery to bar tables and set up and picked up everything. The ceremony space looked absolutely beautiful once they were finished setting up (we had to switch from outdoor to indoor at the last minute) and our contacts, Alison and... Read More Janira, would also respond to us immediately and made the ordering process easy. It's likely you'll need a company to rent items from for your wedding if you're choosing to do it in a stand alone venue, and Premiere is a great choice.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

We used Premiere Events for our chairs, tables, linens, and tents for our wedding on 4/16/16. Our rep Trace did an amazing job helping us with the rental process, making selections, and has the patience of a saint as rain came into the forecast for our outdoor wedding. Our... Read More wedding had some indoor space, but was primarily outdoors for 150 people. As rain loomed, we called and emailed Trace, making several changes to our order, and working with Trace to increase our tent order. Fortunately, we had one tent on rain plan and Trace and his manager made an exception for us to get us an additional tent, clear-top, in the largest sizes that would fit our venue. There was some miscommunication on our venue's part, and the Premiere setup team arrived to our venue without our on-site manager on hand. My now-husband stopped by for another reason and found the staff had been patiently waiting for perhaps nearly an hour! We are very grateful that this team is so professional that they stuck around and setup quickly once they had direction. Also to note - we had been told by other rental services that a tent couldn't be setup in the space we needed for reasons to complicated to explain here. Premiere's team had no issues setting up the tents at all. Lastly, all of our rentals were in great condition. No complaints! The clear-top tents were perfect. We still felt like were enjoying an outdoor wedding, even under shelter. Thank you Trace and team for saving our outdoor wedding!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Kristen L

Premiere Events saved the day! I was a very "DIY Bride" and everything went smoothly aside from our linens - we purchased them online thinking it would be a great way to save money, but the time and stress required to get the wrinkles out of them (and there were a LOT of... Read More wrinkles) was just not realistic. It was 3 days before our wedding and we had no time left to deal with these linens...we had tried all the methods you can find online - putting them in the dryer and setting them out on the table, downy wrinkle release spray, steaming and rolling them for transport to the venue etc. and nothing was working. Cue my frantic calls and emails to Premiere with my long required list of linens and they made it happen, no problem at all! I was in awe of how helpful and easy they made the process, even with such short notice. I cannot thank them enough!

Excellent quality linens and fantastic service!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Phillip J

We highly recommend renting your linens (and possibly other rentals!) from Premiere Events. We worked with both Jessica and Trace, and they were both extremely helpful and professional. They were flexible with our pick-up time (which was great with everything else going on the... Read More week of the wedding), the linens looked FANTASTIC (and they have so many color options) and the fact that they are supportive of the LGBTQ community made our decision to rent from them an easy one. Definitely recommend without reservations!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Robyn B

Rented our linens from Premiere Events for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. The linens were exactly as pictured/described and we had no issues picking up/dropping off the rentals. They worked with me and the MANY changes to my order and I could not have asked for a... Read More better rental experience. Thank you Premiere!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Chelsea H

I wanted to personally thank the team at Premiere for doing an amazing job setting up, being flexible with our small venue space and the times (The Sanctuary at the Amala Foundation), and working with us on the changes that occurred throughout the planning. We changed our... Read More minds multiple times due to the small event space and having to "flip" the venue with chairs and tables. Abbey at Premiere helped us work out possible solutions, let us keep the tables overnight to help keep the cost down and in general was not just a salesperson, but a confidant in our wedding. When I got to the venue, everything was perfectly set up and I didn't have to worry about the tables at all! Thank you so much, Premiere.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Evelyne O

We rented a large fan from them. They were very very helpful in making sure we had it set up in time.

Thanks Premiere!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Emily J

We held our wedding at the Blanton Museum of Art, a beautiful venue but one that doesn’t provide anything but the space. So enter Premiere Events. Working with Alison and Whole Foods Catering, we placed our rental order of tables, chairs, linens, plates, etc. We met in person,... Read More emailed, met in person again, emailed a dozen other times. Alison was never too busy to answer any questions, offer advice, and adjust our order. She was wonderful to work with. The seats on some of the chairs in our ceremony were wet/leaking water (and our venue was inside so not good for a few reasons). It was after days of rain and I’m guessing the chairs were stored outside. Obviously, we would have liked our guests not to have to dry their backsides and the venue not to have to clean the floor but that stuff happens with a wedding. That’s the only improvement they could make but ultimately it didn’t prevent anyone from having a great time! We enjoyed working with Premiere Events!

Misinformation and Miscommunication

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Ginger Maria O

The task was very simple, the information provided, the items paid for and the pickup time set. Tell me why in the world I was called to pick up items that were already picked up by my day of coordinator? In fact the stanchions--yes, just about 25-- were picked up early in the... Read More morning on the day before my wedding yet I was called late afternoon that I need to drive way south to pick these items up. That was so utterly frustrating as I wasted so much time and even asked if they were sure that my coordinator had not picked it up. When I arrived everyone was on the phone and although there were no customers in the store, they took their time to help me. I told them I just wanted to look around quickly and pick up my stanchions on reserve. The customer service rep did not tell me that they were already picked up, she just said, yes, they are around back. I left and went around the back, to pick up my items on reserve only to be told they were picked up that morning. That was very frustrating to drive 30 miles and get that information. It could have been resolved if they communicated with one another. #epicfailwasteoftime.

Great Rental Vendor

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

Rented multiple miscellaneous items and each time I called, the staff was very helpful in getting what I had requested. No problems.

Always Dependable and Great Service!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kathryn A

We have been working with Premiere Events for years and have found their consistency to be unrivaled in the Austin market. Premiere always provides our brides and corporate/private clients with the utmost in selection, client services and flexibility. We wholly place our trust... Read More in Premiere by way of recommendations and organizational details and they have never let us down. We hope to continue to work with them for years to come!

Great Value & Service

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Natalie W

I chose Premiere Events for our glassware, silverware, and plates/bowls. Premiere Events was a better value compared to other Austin vendors. Alison was responsive, easy to work with, and made me feel comfortable everything would be right. And it was! I'd highly recommend... Read More Premiere Events for party rentals.

Premiere ROCKS!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Laurie R

I cannot say enough about working with Angela at Premiere Rentals. She was always available and took care of everything even last-minute changes. The crew (LEO) who came out to set up were so professional and kind. The worked so hard to make our tables and chairs look... Read More perfect. It was a lot of hard work. Their pricing is very competitive as well. The farm tables were amazing and made the reception look incredible! Thank you Premiere and Angela!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Sarina J

We rented all of our tables, chairs, and linens for our 160+ guest back-yard wedding. Each interaction with Premiere was pleasant. We reserved everything during a linen sale a few months prior then added a few tables/linens the week before. We also added pick-up service last... Read More minute, once we realized they wouldn't be open the day after our wedding as it was a holiday. As it was a holiday weekend, they let us pick the rentals up the Friday before without any problem. They didn't try to push any additional rentals on us or up-sell anything. Pleasant experience all around! :)

Satisfied in the End

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Candice J

I rented table linens for my April wedding from Premiere, and I'm a satisfied customer. Although Premiere did not have enough tablecloths in stock in the original fabric that I wanted, Jeremy was able to direct me to linens in the same color but different fabric. The end... Read More result looked even better than what I had originally wanted. Better yet, I snagged the rentals during one of Premiere's sales and was able to score 50% savings on them, which was a bonus. I planned my wedding by myself from overseas, and Jeremy was always very prompt to respond to my calls and emails. He also patiently revised my original order twice when I realized I had forgotten to book linens for my cake table and sweetheart table and when I needed to revise the number of linens for the guest tables. My only complaint is that on my initial visit to Premiere's North location, the staff in the store took quite a while to assist me. My MOH and I were the only customers in the store, and two staffers were present. Even after one person got off a phone call (the other just sat typing on her computer the whole time, ignoring us), it took anyone awhile to acknowledge us, let alone offer to help. And Jeremy, the staffer that did finally help us, was seriously rushed in doing so, clearly in a hurry to be somewhere else, even when it quickly became clear that I was ready to sign a contract on the spot. After that initial meeting, however, it was smooth sailing, and Jeremy's subsequent service certainly redeemed that negative first impression. I'll also note that it was a minor hassle to make arrangements for a friend drop off the linens on a Monday since they are not open to accept drop-offs on Sunday, and their delivery/pick-up fee wasn't worth the cost for only 19 tablecloths.

good service but a little pricey

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Claire H

Premiere Party Central provided chairs, tables and linens for our wedding. While the service was great - the representative we used was extremely responsive - there were a lot of last minute charges. I planned my wedding myself, so obviously I was not aware of many of these... Read More things, but if you are doing the same, just be aware that there are extra charges for pretty much everything. That being said, we got exactly what we needed, and they were delivered on time.

Great service...until the day of the wedding

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Megan S

Up until the day of my wedding, all of my interactions with PPC were very positive. They answered phone calls and emails quickly and were very patient with my many questions. However, the day of the wedding, the lighting was set-up incorrectly (even after an extensive,... Read More in-person consultation with their lighting specialist). When I arrived at the venue four hours before the wedding, I realized the lighting was set up incorrectly. In fact, it was set up right in the middle of the dance floor (which for the life of me, I do not understand how a rational person could have thought it was supposed to go that way). I immediately called PPC to let them know they needed to come over and fix it. They assured me someone would be right over; their office is about 2 minutes from the venue. Three hours later, no one had shown up to fix it which left my coordinator and the catering staff to figure out how to fix the problem. Based on that, I would not recommend them.

High-water tablecloths

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Elizabeth B

Our order had a few problems. The tablecloths came from several dye lots so our ivory tablecloths ranged from ivory to golden ivory to peachy ivory. Also we had given the dimensions of our tables to the clerk at the store and she told us what size tablecloths to rent.... Read More Apparently she underestimated, because none of our linens touched the floor. We also rented several tall cocktail tables, which were all wobbly. When we mentioned this upon returning them, they stated that all their tables do that if you don't put the table base with the top it originally came with. (Well then code or number them!) The staff was very helpful after we returned everything, but I don't really count that as part of the service rating. It obviously looked slap-dash on the big day. :(

Good value

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Whitney E

The linens and tables we rented were great but the tent caused some small issues. First, they called to deliver it a day early, which was NOT the plan and caused a lot of scrambling for us. The venue had a rehearsal dinner and couldn't take the tent early. Also, they set it... Read More up in the wrong spot but I am not sure if this was totally their fault. Overall, Premiere was easy to work with and had the best prices for the amount of rentals we had to get. I would recommend this vendor over the others we contacted along the way.

Delores Crum

Together with her family, Delores operates Premiere Events, a full-service rental company the Crums founded (as Austin Party Central) in November, 2000. Through the ensuing years, Premiere has evolved into a leading provider of rental products and services in Austin and Central Texas. Delores credits Premiere’s corporate culture and business philosophy for the company’s rapid growth and development. In a crowded, competitive environment, Premiere has demonstrated that fostering a climate of trust, integrity and community involvement does matter.

Start a Conversation!