Remembering Every Moment!

Beautiful moments deserve beautiful memories. Our videographers are admired for not only their artistic vision, but also for knowing and understanding you, our client. In creating stunning and amazing videos, R.E.M.'s philosophy is producing quality over quantity. And we are confident that you feel the same way.

Artistic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1802 Johns Drive, Glenview, IL Serving Chicagoland (847) 446-5141

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lindsey M

When it came to our wedding, capturing our special day was at the top of the list for what was important to me (other than marrying my best friend!). We were so lucky to have found REM Video & Photography, and I couldn’t be happier to have had them be a part of our wedding. We... Read More first worked with REM for our engagement photos and had the amazing Agnes as our photographer. To set the scene, my husband and I were racing across the city of Chicago on foot to make it to our location on time to meet Agnes (a late workday caused us to be late), which resulted in us being drenched with sweat and out of breath from running in the August heat. Agnes not only met us with a smile, but she also had a vision that I could only dream of. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully, you would never know the rush or aftermath my husband and I experienced getting there! For our wedding day, we had Robert as our videographer and Armen as our photographer. Working with these two was a dream (notice the trend with working with REM!). Armen made sure we got every photo we wanted and captured every special moment. I am very self-conscious when it comes to photos, and every bride wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day. Armen made sure that happened and eased all of my fears. I initially didn’t think I wanted a video of our wedding, but after seeing Robert’s work I was convinced! And I am SOOOO glad we had him get video of our special day. He creates a highlight montage that is absolutely magical. Now I can’t stop looking at our wedding photos or video! Our wedding day was perfect, and I am forever thankful that Robert and Armen captured all of it for us to cherish forever. REM Video & Photography is simply the best!

My Magical Wedding Captured

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Anna K

I hired REM Video and Photography about a year before my wedding. Once our big day arrived, the crew was professional, on time and most importantly had high energy that kept us going throughout the day. Choosing REM was the best decision that we could have made! Once I saw the... Read More photos and the video, emotions came back and I began to relive every moment of our dream wedding. From bridal preparations, to the ceremony, photo shoot, and reception, they captured every single moment in a beautiful and artistic way. I would recommend them to any bride.

Amazing quality and professional!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Madhuri G

Extremely reliable and was a pleasure to work with! Enthusiastic and was able to provide a short "teaser" video for another wedding that we had the week following. Amazing shots and overall fluidity.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Brendan G

Our videographer, Goeff, captured all of the moments of our day and turned them into a work of art. They were professional, entertaining, and very encouraging of myself as a bride and the choices I had made in general. It was wonderful to hear that I had "chosen the right man"... Read More after I read his letter to me aloud, and that I "looked stunning" as we walked hand in hand down the aisle. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jamie S

We hired the REM team for photography and DJ services at our wedding. They did a great job and were very professional. The photographer did a great job moving everything along in a timely manner - which was difficult with large family and group shots. The DJ did a great job... Read More of timing the use of many different songs during the ceremony and the dinner and dance hour. We highly recommend REM Video and Photography.

High Quality, Great Value

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Britni T

I love my pictures from R.E.M. The photojournalist style is just stunning, and the photographer took all the traditional photos we wanted too. Everyone at the wedding commented on how professional and efficient our photographer, Agnes, was. There was a fee for travelling to a... Read More western suburb, but the overall cost was still much lower than any other photographer in the area. The quality for the cost is an amazing value. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rebecca M

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Robert and his company. They were perfect as can be, right from the first meeting. The one quality that I loved in him, specially was that he's never trying to sell you anything. Rather, he has his company's work speak for... Read More itself. And boy, do they shine? My wife and I had a special situation with our wedding, in that we performed and hence needed to cover 2 seperate, ethnic ceremonies and receptions in one day! We worked with 2 different photographers-Isabella Mazur and Megan Bearder (and her assistant, whose name we now forgot). They made us feel at ease and very comfortable. They collect all of the information beforehand and come fully prepared on the day of, which is very important. Not just that, photography being such a creative profession, their ideas and styles are fantastic. If you don't want to take my word dor it, browse their portfolio and meet with them. We've only seen a teaser of all the pictures to come but they look phenomenal! We cannot wait to get out entire album and relive our most special day all over again. I should additionally mention, both our photographers - Izabella and Megan was so accomodating of our schedules, on the day of. We were running late, but they kept the mood so light and didn't let us think or worry about it at all. In essence, this is as best as your money can buy, value wise and you'll not regret your choice, picking this company. In fact, you'll end up patting your back, after the event. Will absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing photographer/videographer to cover their wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Christy P

Yes! Amazing Experience for my wedding video! I would highly recommend Robert Mazur for the talent, professionalism, and the family-like care that I received. R.E.M. Video was highly recommend to me by two good friends who hired Robert as their wedding videographer. After... Read More watching their videos and seeing how beautiful they both turned out, I immediately called and booked an appointment. Meeting Robert was a very positive experience. Not only was he very professional, but he also had many great ideas, which helped me in my planning for the wedding. After hiring Robert, the communication was consistently quick, efficient, and helpful. The best part of working with Robert for my wedding video was not only the very professional experience, but also the family-like feel he gave us. He took such good care of everything and made my event feel special. On the day of our wedding, everything went smoothly and it honestly felt as if he was just another one of our guests that were invited to the wedding rather than just a videographer. His assistant was also very friendly and captured many special moments that day as well. Since the wedding, Robert has shared some clips of his footage and has made great recommendations for song selections for the highlights video. I can't wait to get my video! Thank you so much for the great experience!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Ashley C

Robert, Maria, and Gabriel along with the rest of the staff of R.E.M. Photography and Videography were amazing! Not only were they professional and reliable, but they were also affordable and delivered amazing quality photo and video. We get compliments all the time on our... Read More beautiful pictures. We will forever have flawless memories of our special day which was the best investment we could have made. The day goes by so fast! If you're looking for someone affordable and high quality to capture the memories, look no further!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Sara P

We were debating if we needed a videographer for our wedding, and after seeing the highlights video Sorin Robert at REM made I am so so glad we did!!!! Sorin was so funny and comforting the day of the wedding, oooh-ing and aaaah-ing after all his shots. Communication was super... Read More easy leading up to and after the wedding, and the price was really reasonable. We love the video, our families love the video, it perfectly captures our day without being tacky :) I would highly recommend REM to anyone looking for a great video.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lauren W

REM is absolutely amazing. Robert made us feel so comfortable asking every question at our consultation and Sorin was our videographer the day of the wedding and he was great too. I wanted one minor adjustment made to the highlights when I reviewed it which Robert made... Read More immediately. I've watched my video a million times and I cry every single time. The quality level of the video is incomparable and the way it is edited together with music and speeches and special moments is incredible. My sister already hired REM for her wedding after seeing my experience. I think my wedding video is by far the best I have ever seen and I would advise to hire REM immediately!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Ashley L

I wasn't planning on having my wedding video taped, but I am so glad I did. And, I am so glad I chose R.E.M. to capture my wedding day. Robert was easy to work with from our initial meeting, to all my crazed wedding emails, to the big day. He's great at his job. He makes you... Read More feel comfortable even though he's following you around with a camera. Sometimes, you don't even know he's there. There are so many moments on our video that I didn't see that day, but Robert was there to capture it all so we could remember it forever. The highlight video is my favorite. It shows the most exciting parts of the day in just about 8 minutes with music and clips of speeches. It's the perfect way to reminisce when you don't have some 45 minutes to watch the full video. He uses artistic effects at just the right times to emphasize certain moments. It's so much more than a video, it's like artwork that you can watch over and over again. I definitely recommend R.E.M. for video. Robert got along so well with the whole wedding party and the photographer even though he was from another company. Very professional, incredibly nice, and artistically brilliant. I couldn't be more happy with our video.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Joshua T

Exceptional service, exquisite photos (and video)! Living in LA, my wife and I had multiple FaceTime meetings with Robert who outlined the entire process from rehearsal dinner to reception. Not only did he offer great insight into many details we hadn't considered (ie.... Read More staggering photography times for bride and groom preparation since guys require/desire far less photos), he helped us choose the best (not most expensive) package for our bridal party needs. In addition to the wedding, Robert filmed our entire rehearsal dinner from welcome to speeches. He even stayed an extra hour and a half (free of charge) because he wanted to capture all the speeches for us to remember. We were touched to say the least. And then the wedding... I can't say enough about his lead photographer, Izabela. Although she was with my wife for a majority of the day up until the ceremony, once she merged with the groomsman, she displayed the perfect balance of patience (organizing an increasingly rowdy crowd), creativity (suggesting alternative photo ops - the rain was unexpected) and leadership (fast, efficient and somehow always smiling). And then there are the photographs. Over 1000 and if we only had a fraction of them we'd be over the moon. It's truly an embarrassment of riches. One we couldn't be happier with. As a TV producer, I work with professional editors daily, so the idea of a wedding video was something that concerned me since I'm hypercritical of everything I watch. And this was our special day. When we received the video (it takes a couple months from ceremony to edit to your doorstep) I'll be honest, I was skeptical to say the least. Having watched it over a dozen times now, i can say this-- not only does Robert have an incredibly keen eye for tender moments as well as the important players (family members and key people in our lives were focused on), he has the ability to make a wedding with 150 guest feel totally intimate at moments and royally grand at others. He asked for our musical choices (Sam Cooke's "Bring it Home to me" was our first dance song) and used them perfectly. Picture, audio, editing transitions - everything is top notch - as good as anything I've been a part of in Hollywood, if not better (though I am biased towards the subjects involved) Overall, top notch service and quality across the board.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Anne P

R.E.M. was absolutely amazing. I worked with Robert himself and I was floored with his professionalism and artistic vision. My wedding video was perfect. I have showed my video to many friends and family and the comment we've heard was that it was as if a Hollywood movie... Read More director filmed our wedding. I watch it over and over!! Thank You R.E.M. for giving me a memory that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

We used R.E.M. video for our wedding in June (knowing it would already be a great idea, since my sister also used them for her wedding last year). Robert truly exceeded our expectations, and we could not have picked a better photographer. He captured every moment we would want... Read More captured, and THEN some. We had a big wedding party, and a big wedding, and Robert was nothing but patient, helpful, fun, and professional! My groom and I have watched our footage over and over again, and it will never get old to us. It is creative, high quality, artistic, and captures every great memory we had from our big day. We absolutely recommend R.E.M. Video to any future bride or groom. If we had to do it all over again, we would...and we would DEFINITELY choose R.E.M.! Thanks again, Robert!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

The best thing to happen after your wedding is to have the feeling of complete surprise in how happy elements of it turned out. This is how I ended up feeling about REM. I discovered REM when I was blown away by their videos I had viewed. I wanted the ease of photography and... Read More video from the same vendor so decided to book both. Not only was I extremely happy with our video, but also was COMPLETELY blown away by the photos I got from our wedding! And to top thing off, the service not only before but especially after made me so happy I chose them! The products they delivered exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with my decision to book them! The video told our story is a comprehensive and timeless way. I always worried about paying for a moving grouping of what I got in the photos, but this was a perfect compliment rounding out our day. They caught the little thing that made our day special and I'm so happy I'll have it to cherish for forever. The photos captured personalities perfectly. The way they worked with the backdrop of the city was perfect. We were still the focus of the imagery but the city was the next thing people complimented. Chicago itself was a focus in our wedding and this came through perfectly in our photos. Robert and team was always willing to hear me out on my many questions. The main part I appreciated the most was after our wedding I made a request to add a specific song into our video. Robert has already worked on it and was about to deliver it but he was willing to make the change so our video had that specific song close to our hearts included. Overall they were completely accommodating!! I really appreciated their willingness and expert skills and advice. I highly recommend them!!! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Mahvish B

John Lavere was our photographer and he took awesome pictures of my husband & I for our reception. I've known Robert Mazur for many years as I've done wedding planning. REM never fail to surprise me with their talented work. I also had hired REM for videography. I was also very... Read More pleased with my video. Couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Memories to Last a Lifetime

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sophia P

R.E.M. did our videography for our wedding last May. We were so pleased with their services - they are easy to work with and were so professional. REM captured so many memories that my husband and I were unable to see for ourselves on our wedding day. Watching the video for... Read More the first time made us both so happy and we continue to watch it! My favorite memory was showing our parents - it literally brought my Dad to tears. REM is creative and captures the true sense of what a wedding video should look and feel like. We were even able to choose our songs for the video. I am a fan and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Best decision to remember the wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Katelyn R

Robert was amazing at R.E.M. Videography. We weren't sure at first about having a videographer, but I would not have had it any other way. He was able to recap all of our key moments that we would not have been able to capture with only a photographer. Our video made my Dad cry.... Read More It was worth every penny!

Awesome work!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Sarah L

REM did my wedding in June 2014 and they were so organized!! Robert did an awesome job with the montage, which captured all the events to the "T" definitely recommending REM to my friends!

Videographer + Photographer Extraordinaire!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Lauren M

Total AWESOMENESS! My fiancé and I had been struggling with finding a photographer and videographer with photojournalism experience. Living in Denver and planning a wedding in the Chicago suburbs added quite the level of complexity. Luckily, R.E.M. Video and Photography, who... Read More came to us by way of another vendor’s recommendations, proved to be reachable and excellent communicators. We could have not asked for a better photographer (John) and videographer (Robert). Not only are they genuine, honest and reliable people, but they truly love their work and bring a high level of positive energy to all their encounters. The vibrancy of their pictures and video come magically alive, transporting you back in time, warming your heart and touching your very soul. Their ability to capture the subtle nuances of the ceremony and reception while being unobtrusive was more than we had we had envisioned. Two weeks after our wedding, we received our video, I watched it over 35 times in one day! It is truly a work of art. We could hardly contain ourselves with excitement waiting for our pictures to arrive. Izabela is a photographic master. We could not be happier with our R.E.M. Video and Photography experience and the quality of their work. – Lauren + Sam

Wonderful Team - Great Results

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Kristina S

I tied the knot in April. After going through the reviews of every single vendor on theknot and phone interviewing my top 10 choices, REM was a no brainer. As they say, 'when you know, you know'. From the very beginning, Robert was so professional and listened to my vision and... Read More the end product was better than I imagined. Truly a great team and I recommend REM to all future brides, you won't be disappointed!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 erin s

R.e.m sets a new standard for wedding videography. We couldn't be happier and sous highly recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding. They perfectly captured our wedding and gave us a video that will always allow us to remember.

It's Like Living the Day All Over Again!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Alexandra G

Seeing the photos taken by REM was such an emotional experience because it was like experiencing the wedding day all over again. The love, laughter, and fun that was captured was priceless. The photographer made my whole wedding party feel so comfortable, and I never felt like I... Read More was in front of paparazzi. Working with REM was so effortless, and I would recommend them to any bride. Thank you so much!

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Irina K

I used R.E.M. photography for photo and video services for our wedding in Chicago. They did a really good job! The staff was very professional and friendly, it was easy to discuss ideas and coordinate events at different locations.The pictures were beautiful! Moreover the... Read More pictures were ready in less then a month after the wedding so we didn't even have to wait. Overall great experience, thank you!