Ryan Merrill Photography

Serving all of South Florida and willing to travel.

South Florida's Premier Wedding Photographer

Ryan Merrill is south Florida's premier wedding photographer, specializing in capturing photo-journalistic candid moments and dramatic portraits. Ryan Merrill's photos have been featured on hundreds of magazines, books, website, and other advertising media all over the world. Package prices and details are listed on the website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving all of South Florida and willing to travel. (561) 907-6470
INSTAGRAM

Talented, Patient, Well Prepared

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Melissa T

I'm probably one of the few brides that went to my photographer without 100 pictures from Pinterest that I wanted. Between my husband & I, we had three shots we really wanted and then left the rest of the decisions up to Ryan. It was well worth it. He, and his assistant,... Read More Jonathan, did an amazing job capturing fun, creative shots of my bridal party, my husband & I. The best shots were when they caught us doing something cute and they just rolled with it. For instance, during my "first look" shot, Jonathan saw my bridesmaids trying to sneak a peek around the corner and captured it. It was adorable and one of my favorite pics of the girls. Ryan & Jonathan were also very detail oriented in terms of jewelry, decor, and still shots. I put a lot of DIY effort into my wedding, and they made it look glamorous (the way I hope it really looked to everyone). The colors of the day really pop along with the bouquets against the dresses. The shots are framed beautifully. The candid shots of the ceremony & reception were also phenomenal - they didn't miss a thing. The smirk on my husbands face before he threw the garter to my joy at being able to speak to an overseas family member on skype in the middle of my reception - not to mention me tearing up during my husband's self-written vows - not a single emotion was left out of our photos. After the wedding, I expected to wait 3 weeks before I saw the professional shots, which is what Ryan told me on my wedding night. Instead I received an email from him less than 10 days later, saying the shots were complete and ready to send. He had them up on his website for my guests less than 2 days after that and we got them in the mail shortly thereafter. My guests have been filling my head with how great the shots were and (here's my ego) how beautiful I looked in them. I have to admit I hate being photographed and usually hate myself in every picture, but these really did make me feel beautiful. It's obvious to anyone who looks that amazing talent took these photos. I couldn't be more pleased with Ryan Merrill Photography. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Stunning sun set pictures

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Carmen K

I did not want a "fussy" photographer. I wanted someone to get as many candids as they could whitout being overwhelming. Ryan was that guy. He is in for a few last minute chages with no problem. The only problem is I forgot he was there! He took so many pictures, througout... Read More the evening...I forgot I had to be "on" most of the time. He was professional, responded quickly and I COULD not beat his prices and services.

Captured every moment!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jennifer C

Ryan Merrill and his crew were absolutely excellent. We got the Gold Package which included two photographers for 8 hours. He was able to capture every moment of our big day, and we will cherish these photos forever. We got married on the beach at sunset which was so beautiful.... Read More Ryan has such a romantic style for capturing photos. Ryan was an absolute joy to work with. He was easy to get in touch with and a very nice guy. He was on time and jumped right in snapping photos. He made everyone look fantastic in the photos. I would highly recommend Ryan Merrill for your South Florida Wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Deanna P

We found Ryan Merrill Photography on theknot.com. I am SO HAPPY that we did! Ryan stayed in contact with me up through to the day of the wedding to make sure that all of our expectations for the day of the wedding would be met. He arrived on time (actually a little early... Read More even!) and got to work right away. He also brought a second photographer with him which was great as we were able to get photos from different perspectives. When we got the photos back a couple weeks after the wedding I honestly couldn't have been happier!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan Merrill if you are looking for quality, professionalism and reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Paige P

Ryan did an awesome job photographing my wedding in Lauderdale by the Sea. It started to rain immediately after the ceremony, not allowing us to get photos on the beach. However, it stopped raining after the sunset and Ryan took us down on the beach to get some photos. I didn't... Read More think it was possible because how dark and windy it was, but the pictures Ryan took looked phenomenal. My family and friends couldn't believe how beautiful these pictures turned out in the pitch dark. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Ryan!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Melanie R

Ryan is so talented with the lighting he uses. He is what I would call an artist. And really affordable. He could charge way more for the quality of work that he does. He did our engagement photos as well as wedding. We had 2 photographers for 7 hours on the day of. He is really... Read More amazing

Amazing!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Jaclyn D

Ryan was a wonderful photographer. The photographs were all beautiful! He did an amazing job and was definitely affordable. If I had to do it again I would pick ryan hands down, no questions asked. I also love that I can print my own pictures if I want instead of HAVING to... Read More buy them from the photographer (which is what we found that all the other photographers were doing) or I can pay to have him print if I want a few nice quality prints! LOVE <3

photography

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Chelsea R

We used Ryan for our engagement photo session and wedding photography. He did a great job. All his pictures were beautiful. And we had him the entire day and you didn't even notice he was there. The only thing I recommend is bringing a shot list because he doesnt really tell you... Read More how to pose and stuff for portraits. He does more candid shots which in my opinion are way better anyway.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Angelina K

Ryan was awesome! I highly recommend him! He did both our engagement and wedding pictures. He took a ton of photos at both, so I had PLENTY of pictures to choose from. And all of the pictures came out awesome! We even used the engagement pictures to make a guest book for our... Read More wedding because we loved them so much and wanted to show them off. Great service. Great prices. All around great.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Desiree C

We couldn't have picked a better photographer! Every photo taken by Ryan is spectacular! Ryan was great - he captured every special moment and much more! He has a great eye for his photos - we are extremely happy with all the photos he took. I would also highly recommend you... Read More ask him about the photo wall service - it was such a fun activity during our reception!

AMAZING photos

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Melissa D

Ryan did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. He arrived on time to everything and did a fantastic job. He captured every moment that evening and most of the night we didn't even realize he was there. He was super quick in editing and getting the pictures to us.... Read More Now, we have are having the hardest time trying to decide which ones we want because they are all perfect!! His sunset beach photos are BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you Ryan for being a part of our special day.

Look no further!!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Dena C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my wedding photographer. He went so far and beyond to make our photography the best. Ryan, himself, is so easy to work with and is not your typical stuffy and too proud wedding photographer. He is more than willing to try anything and... Read More such a pleasure to work with. We did a lot of experimenting with photoshoots and he was ready to jump in (literally) see what we can come up with. Check him out and you'll realize you've found the perfect photographer. We will continue to use his services year after year. Thanks again Ryan for everything!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Merrill

Ryan Merrill is a photographer and savvy entrepreneur who is best known for his captivating editorial & commercial photos. With over a decade of experience, Ryan is a world class wedding photographer. With experience in corporate, wedding, commercial, advertising, and promotional photography: Ryan knows all about creative edge.