Sara & Rocky Photography

Based out of Dallas, shooting worldwide.

Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

1607 Lyte Street, Dallas, TX Based out of Dallas, shooting worldwide. (903) 944-9141

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica P

Sara and Rocky are THE BEST. They are worth every single penny and then some. Our engagement and wedding photos are pure magic and working with them both was a darn dream. It's impossible for me to adequately rave about them. Book them on the ASAP!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Alyssa W

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Sara and Rocky! We originally chose a different team to work with based on pricing but quickly learned after our engagement photos that we had made a mistake. We quickly called Sara and Rocky to see if they were still available and... Read More luckily they were. The price difference ended up not even being noticeable but the quality was 100x better. They ended up reshooting our engagement photos for us and we were so thankful for that because they turned out great. They are so fun to work with and so knowledgable on everything wedding related on top of delivering the most beautiful pictures ever. I can't stop looking through the photos and it's even harder to choose which ones to print as I want all of them. We highly recommend using Sara and Rocky as your wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Tatiana C

We knew that the team at Sara and Rocky Photography were extremely talented when we first saw their work. We did our research and after we came across Rocky and Sara, we didn’t want to work with anyone else. Against all odds, Rocky agreed on covering our event all the way in... Read More Houston and we felt confident from the get-go that this would make all the difference on our special day, which it did indeed. We expected the talent but boy there is so much more to R&S… We can safely say that we could have never anticipated the deep level of compassion, empathy, and poise that Rocky demonstrated on the day of our wedding. Our wedding was at home which in itself poses a different challenge and the event wasn’t without hiccups. Rocky and Rachel were supportive beyond belief and went above and beyond to give us the experience of our dreams. The team at Sara and Rocky Photography are incredible professionals but most of all, they are genuinely wholesome people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Rebecca B

Sara and Rocky were a dream to work with and their pictures were outstanding. They are both so kind and seem to make everyone comfortable (especially my husband who was not excited about being in a million pictures). They seemed to catch even the most precious little moments,... Read More and I will treasure the pictures forever.

WOW!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kathlena S

STUNNING!!!! Oh my goodness gracious, these guys are AMAZING!!! They photos are so beautiful, their artistry is unmatched. We are so, so very happy with our photos. The colors are just perfect and wow. Just WOW. They are so sweet to work with and they just do beautiful work. I... Read More would recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Michelle L

Sara and Rocky were fantastic! They are so sweet, fun, and talented! The pictures turned out beautifully and I can't wait to see the photo album!

THE BEST

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Micah S

Sara and Rocky are fantastic people and extremely talented photographers. They are an absolute JOY to work with! They do everything to get to know their clients in order to capture their true personalities on the big day. Highly recommend!

Simply Stunning

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 belinda h

Sara and Rocky...rock!!! They have amazing energy and compliment each others work in so many ways. They are so very easy to work with. They consistantly looked for those special moments to capture our daughter's wedding and now we have so many special memories. I'm so glad... Read More we found them!!!

Amazingly Talented

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Hollister D

My husband knew of Sara through previously working together at the same company before she and her husband Rocky decided to go out on their own and create this wonderful wedding photography business! So, as soon as we were engaged in November of 2010, it was obvious to us who... Read More should be our wedding photographers and especially after reviewing their website and blog that displays some of their best work. They are a wonderful couple with such amazing talent! They are both very creative people by nature and it comes through in each and every photograph. They are also very timely in getting proofs back to you to view and are true professionals!! Their photography speaks for itself...it is beautiful and they are so great at capturing those natural moments that end up being some of the best photos in the bunch...truly breathtaking. We would recommend Sara and Rocky to any bride and groom without any hesitation. They are superb!!

Best Wedding Photgraphers

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Julie L

The stars aligned the day I found Sara and Rocky. We really enjoyed the pictures. They were imaginative, playful and captured everything. It was a pleasure working with such a nice, energetic, patient couple. We highly recommend them. They will make your event special.

Could Not Have Asked For Anything Better!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Wendy L

Rocky and Sara made the trip out to Denver CO for my wedding. The day before the wedding, we got a huge snow storm. Instead of freaking out (like I did) they went on a hunt through the city to find a new place to take beautiful winter wonderland pictures. After they braved the... Read More cold and the snow, they put together an entire last minute plan with meticulous detail so that we could take snowy pictures. We were so excited! They even came and took pictures of our rehearsal dinner, free of charge. The thing I loved most about having Rocky and Sara as our wedding photographers is that they went over and above anything we ever asked of them. They worked so hard to make sure that everything was perfect for us. I could not have asked for a better team of photographers. Over and Above does not even begin to describe the quality of work that this team can do. To ANYONE looking for photographers to make your life easier on your wedding day and capture the most important day of your life, I'll simply say this: you have to go with Sara and Rocky. Our pictures are more than we could have ever asked for and we are so happy with the results!

LOVE!

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Amanda H

We love all of our pictures by Sara & Rocky! They are very professional and so much fun! They were everything we wanted in wedding photographers and more!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Laura M

We chose Sara & Rocky based on their photographic style but ended up loving them for their laid back, friendly personalities, attention to detail and how easy they are to work with. They made us feel like friends, but more importantly, we couldn't be more pleased with the... Read More photos!! Overall they were worth every penny and we would hire them again in a minute.

love them!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Emily N

Sara and Rocky are amazing. Their work is high quality and they are so fun to work with. They were very helpful and quick to communicate with us before the wedding and after. I would recommend them to any of my friends!!

Looking for a wedding photographer? Look no furth

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Allison E

My husband and I LOVED having Rocky and Sara shoot our wedding as well as my bridal portraits. They are an amazing and fun couple, and they know how to take awesome pictures. They both help you stay calm and relax during stressful moments, and they are great at giving... Read More direction and letting you sit back and enjoy the day. We love every single one of our pictures, and we were impressed at how thoroughly Rocky and Sara captured all of the special moments of the wedding. These photographers are so worth the investment!

Best photographers ever...

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Lauryn M

They are an amazing couple. It was so encouraging for me and my husband to meet such an incredible team in the months leading up to our marriage! They are always quick to communicate and answer questions which is sooooo helpful when you're managing all the details of your... Read More wedding. We love our engagement and wedding pictures and they are definitely who you want to capture the best day of your life in the most real way! Seriously, the best investment of our wedding! :)

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Laura G

Rocky and Sara did a great job for our engagement, bridal and wedding photos!! You will feel so comfortable and relaxed if you use them for your wedding! They are very fast at getting your photos back to you as well and deliver awesome pictures! :)

WE LOVE SARA & ROCKY PHOTOGRAPHY

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Thuy L

Sara and Rocky are such fun, talented, and professional individuals who know how to get the job done. They did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and all the wonderful people who came to support us. Their attention to detail is incredible and they come well beyond... Read More prepared. My husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera but Sara and Rocky made it a very laid-back and enjoyable experience for the both of us. We definitely recommend using them!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 kelsey m

These photographers were very timely and professional but still so much fun to work with. They are very good at what they do and provide only as much advice as you ask for. They will guide you on big things but are very excited to embrace the imaginations you have in your head... Read More for your pictures.

LOVE THEM!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Anna D

I love Sara and Rocky!! Their pictures are absolutely amazing and they are the sweetest people! They were also so helpful on the day of and made things run very smoothly.

A-MAZE-ING!

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Liz C

Sara and Rocky are probably two of the sweetest and most talented people you will ever meet. They are a husband and wife photography team and you can tell that they love each other just as much as they love their jobs. They made it easy for me to relax on my wedding day (which... Read More was no small feat). My entire family was impressed with the two of them (also, no small feat). We got our pictures back a little less than a month after our wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL! We could not have asked for better memories. These two are in a class all their own. I will be reccommending them to every future bride I meet.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2011 Jennie R

Sara and Rocky are by far two of the most amazing wedding photographers! This couple has such style and personality brought into their photographs that is so fun! They take a great mix of your personality as a couple and create pictures that truly tell the story of your... Read More wedding day. I loved how they captured every sweet and fun moment that day. I can look through my book and see the way my Dad looked at me for the first time in my dress, or how they captured perfectly the sweet kiss from my three year old neice...but my favorites are the joy and love that they captured of me and my husband just minutes after we promised our lives to one another. Our wedding reception was so large that it felt difficult to truly visit with everyone there, but after we got our photographs, it was so fun to see what a great time everyone was having! They captured the most amazing dance shots of our friends and family....we loved them! They are truly a joy to work with and it feels like family when they are there!

Fantastic work!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Ashley T

Rocky and Sara are so much fun to work with! They are so talented and creative in their work and have incredible abilities to capture all of the most precious moments of your day! I had engagements, bridals, and wedding photos done by these two and love love love how all the... Read More pictures turned out. I have such treasures in my photos that I will have forever.

Best EVER!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lee m

Sara and Rocky work seamlessly together, they are almost invisible - in the middle of it all but so quiet in doing so! They have such a creative eye to capture all of the beauty of the day - in a word, spectacular. They are well suited to come alongside the bride and groom and... Read More help them remember the beauty of the day. No detail was missed. We feel like they are forever a part of our family.

absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 abigail m

Sara and Rocky took our engagement photos and captured our wedding. The pictures are truly breathtaking, and everyone who has seen them cannot stop saying how amazing the photos are. Their eye for beauty, detail, and lighting is not to be matched. And not only are they great... Read More photographers, but they're the sweetest people! They totally fit in with all of our guests, and most none of he weddin party even remembered the hundreds of pictures. They truly captures the epic wedding that we had, and when we loom back at the pictures, we wont be able to forget a moment!