Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

Savannah, coastal Georgia, Hilton Head

Marriage ceremonies- personalized & full of joy.

Hello! I'm Tracy Brisson, a secular, non-denominational & interfaith wedding officiant in Savannah, GA and the owner of Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements. I manage a team of 4 officiants and we have collectively married close to 1,000 couples since 2014. I love to write and perform modern, personalized, unique & customized wedding ceremonies for my couples. Your special day should be authentic and full of joy, love and memories for you, your partner, and everyone you want to share it with. I strongly believe hiring a professional wedding officiant will help you keep your day focused, enjoyable, & stress-free. I look forward to helping you celebrate your beautiful love story!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Interfaith, Pagan

Ceremony, Wedding

Savannah, coastal Georgia, Hilton Head (912) 226-4097

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jessica C

My husband and I choose Tracy as our officiant for our small destination wedding, and she was above what I expected. We travelled to Savannah for a planning weekend and we were able to meet with Tracy and talk over how we might like our ceremony. She created a ceremony that was... Read More very true to my husband and I which made it all the more special. I really appreciated her policy that she sends over the ceremony outline a couple of days before the wedding so that you can look it over and make sure it's exactly what you are looking for. We also choose her extra service of having her submit our marriage license to court house and having it express shipped back to our house. That took the worry off my mind of having to file it ourselves, since we are not from the area and were leaving town the morning after the wedding. If we were to do it all again I would definitely choose Tracy again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 karla w

I knew from the moment I first stumbled onto her website that Tracy would be the perfect fit for us. She got to know us and tailored together the most beautiful, moving, customized ceremony for our romantic Tybee wedding. Tracy is a wonderful speaker and while working with her... Read More to get our ceremony and vows in order I could tell that this is her passion. She is the gem of all Savannah officiants!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 William M

Tracy was Extremely Friendly, Fun, Attentive and helped to make our Special day one to remember. Tracy is Highly recommended by us for anyone planning to tie the knot. Thank so much Tracy!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Emiley C

Tracy was fabulous to work with. She was fast to respond and set our minds at ease with our elopement. We were traveling out of town, but you'd never know it with how easy it was to work with Tracy. Even with a minor issue at ceremony time (not an issue with Tracy) and a lot of... Read More rain it was still an amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Fallen L

It was a joy to work with Tracy! From location suggestions to the beautiful ceremony she wrote, I could not have been more pleased. She truly captured what my husband and I were looking for and incorporated "us" into our vows. One of our friends who attended said it was the most... Read More genuine wedding she had ever attended. I was so happy with everything about the day and Tracy helped make that possible!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Carmen J

My wedding was amazing thanks to Tracy! Working with her was a great experience something we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kayla L

Tracy was great because she personalizes every ceremony to fit the actual couple. She went out of her way to watch a movie she never watched to work a movie quote into our ceremony. We really enjoyed working with her and were really amazed on how everything worked out so smooth... Read More because we had only met her once via Skype and she drove an hour and fifteen minutes to do a 20 minute ceremony. We were so pleased!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

My husband and I wanted a small elopement in Savannah with our kids and our parents. Tracey streamlined this process, making it stress free and an absolute blast. She partners with an amazing photographer, and the cupcakes she brought for us were unbelievable. Thank you Tracey... Read More for making our dream wedding happen!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Heather S

Tracy was the absolute best ever for our wedding on May 15th, 2017 at Forsyth Park. She was so prompt with responses to my questions while planning our wedding from out of town, and the day of she was such a blessing! She was very patient when some of our guest arrived late, and... Read More the ceremony was so beautifully written! We even forgot our marriage license for her to sign at the hotel and she made a special trip to her office a couple of days later to sign it for us before we had to go home. Truly a joy! Thank you Tracy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelsey B

Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements was an absolute dream to work with with planning my wedding in Savannah from out of town! It was a short time frame from when I began filing to actual wedding. Tracy was extremely prompt in response and information. The price you pay for... Read More the service of this company does not even begin to touch their value!! There was no stress during my husband and I’s big day and I attribute that to the hard work of Tracy and Megan! My ceremony took place in Forsythe park and a children’s book festival was taking place where we originally planned to wed but Megan found a beautiful spot in the park for our nuptials and all was perfect! The memories and pictures are still breath taking to me almost a year later! I cannot imagine our wedding taking place any place else or with any other people! My whole family still rants and raves about how great Tracy and Megan were and how perfect that day was! Forever grateful for you!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Norma D

Planning a wedding in a city I've never visited was a little worrisome, however Tracy made it so easy. It started raining and Tracy had a plan "B". She arranged an UBER and we shuttled over to Gazebo in a beautiful square and everything worked out great!! The ceremony was... Read More lovely and our pictures remind us everyday of how lucky we were to have stumbled upon her ad! We highly recommend to all our friends to get married or even renew their vows in Savannah with Tracy !!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Juli S

Tracy was great! We really enjoyed our Savannah Destination Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jason P

I couldn’t ask for a better person (Tracy) /company (Savannah Custom Weddings) to help handle our big day! ❤️💍

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Grace F

From the first email to our wedding, Tracy was amazing. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted it to be. Thank you Tracy for being a wonderful officiant and writing such a beautiful ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Sarah-Grace H

Our families couldn't believe Tracy had never met us by the ceremony she wrote for our wedding. She had an AMAZING approach conducting everyones attention and keeping our ceremony "unplugged" in such a tastefully respectful way. I am so glad I found her online!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Sasha M

I truly cannot express my love and joy in Tracy as our officiant! She was truly wonderful from the moment we emailed her asking questions about her packages all the way through to the ceremony. Her flexibility and custom packages allowed us to have our handfasting ceremony added... Read More in, but not worry about trying to come up with hymns or readings. We met with Tracy about a month before the wedding and really enjoyed getting to know her – I think it was serendipitous she had a Boston and New York background as well! Tracy was so patient with us at the rehearsal as a few things changed with the bridal party, but she was always sweet and professional, answering any and all questions we sent her. I would highly recommend Tracy for anyone looking to get married, be it a quick elopement or a bigger wedding!

Tracy Brisson

I'm Tracy & I began my business in 2014 when I couldn't find a professional officiant for my own wedding. I had no idea that it would grow like it has and become its own company! My favorite part of my job is working with such diverse couples who travel to Savannah to celebrate. I moved to Savannah in 2012 after living in NYC for 15 years. I quickly fell in love with this city, met my husband and our son was born in 2016. Prior to working in weddings, I worked in recruitment & career coaching. When I have spare time, I love to read classic comics on Marvel Unlimited and visit Tybee Island.