Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

Denver, CO (800) 756-5635

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Anna R

Tracy did the flowers for my wedding in June in Breckenridge. The flowers exceeded my expectations and I was blown away when I saw the flowers for the ceremony and reception! I met with Tracy twice prior to the wedding to sit down and discuss what I was looking for. She... Read More offered her feedback and suggestions. She knew exactly what I was looking for! She was even flexible with incorporating things I made myself. Any time I or my mom had an idea, or change we wanted to make I could simply email Tracy and she would quickly respond and was more than happy to accommodate my ideas! Tracy always worked within my budget, which as a bride planning a wedding, was a HUGE relief! When I arrived at the wedding venue and saw all the arrangements Tracy made, I was speechless! She took my wildflower/mountain vision and made it all come to life! I would highly recommend Side Effects Flower for you next event! Thanks Tracy!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Rachel M

Tracy with Side Effects was an absolute joy to work with. I worked with her to plan a friends wedding and we are from Michigan. She made it easy to send her what we wanted, she made time with the time change to email or call back in a very timely manner and really cared that... Read More we were happy. The bouquets and centerpieces were more stunning then I can place into words! The pictures turned out fabulous and she more than satisfied what we were looking for!!! I highly recommend to any bride.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Casey M

I do not live in Colorado, so it was very difficult for me to find someone that I could trust with flowers for my wedding. Tracy took the time to go on my Pinterest page and look at the flowers that I pinned and she did a wonderful job at making sure the flowers met my tastes.... Read More The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and my bouquet was everything I imagined. Tracy was so friendly and everything was perfect. I would absolutely use Side Effects again.

perfect flowers for a perfect day

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Lindsey F

Tracy and Side Effects flowers were unbelievable to work with. Tracy took a personal interest in our tastes to produce truly stunning floral arrangements for our wedding. She came to my finance's apartment for a personal appointment. It was so cool! We connected as she asked us... Read More about our hobbies, tastes and style for over an hour. This resulted in unbelievable arrangements that perfectly suited our wedding theme. These arrangements looked like a million bucks! We specifically appreciated Tracy's personal touch and attention to detail. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the Tracy's arrangements. Further, Tracy was able to get us incredible value by recycling arrangements from our wedding ceremony and reusing them at the reception. We found Tracy when we saw a Side Effects arrangement at our favorite coffee shop, Kaladi Brothers near DU. Her style will not disappoint. Exquisite arrangements and an incredible value. My wife and I highly recommend using Tracy and Side Effects for your next event.

Excellent experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sara K

Tracy was so great to work with. She worked with me on my budget and really went the extra mile to make sure my day was perfect. The flowers were so beautiful. I would highly recommend using Side Effects to anyone!

Awesome work!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Molly J

Tracy you were amazing and so easy to work with! You were so knowledgeable and made everything so easy. Thank you for everything. Your work is extraordinary, I am lucky to find you! Xoxo.

Saved our wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

I first met Tracy when she did the flowers for my friends wedding in June. My wedding was in October, so of course by then, I already had a florist. I decided to go with one of the venue's preferred florists because I thought it would be easiest and convenient. After... Read More struggling to get in contact with my florist and finally meeting with them, I discovered that I had made a huge mistake. The florist was impersonal, rude, and inconsiderate. She wouldn't listen and I felt like just another bride and just another wedding...unimportant to them. After talking to my friend, I realized that it shouldn't be like that...flowers should be fun and not stressful. I took my chances and fired my florist 3 weeks before my wedding. I called Tracy and lucky enough she didn't have a wedding on my date. She asked about my theme, vision, and budget. After meeting with her, I knew I made the right choice. She was knowledgeable, understanding, and seemed genuinely excited. She came to the meeting with ideas, flower suggestions and examples. I still can't believe she did such an amazing job and I got so many compliments on the flowers. Save yourself the stress and at least meet with Tracy first before making any floral decisions!

Florist for wedding and reception

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

We were "jilted" by our first florist 2 weeks before the wedding. Side Effects not only accepted our plea to help but the flowers throughout including the bridal bouquet could not have been more lovely or more perfect to our theme. Reasonably priced and delivered with a smile.... Read More I would highly recommend Side Effects for any bride!

Side Effects is hands down the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Melissa B

I visited many florists before carefully deciding on Side Effects... From the very beginning Tracy was warm and energetic. I had a very unique style and was told by many other florists they couldn't give me what I wanted. Not so with Tracy!! She was thrilled to get the chance to... Read More use different colors and textures and was just as excited as I was about all of our ideas. I don't know much about flowers and she sat with me and showed me all kinds of options and had so many wonderful ideas. The very next day she sent me a picture of something she put together as an idea for my centerpieces. It was absolutely perfect!! She also was willing to work within my budget, while still making sure that I was truly happy with all of the choices. I received so many compliments on my flowers and how stunning they were. They absolutely were what tied the whole look of the wedding together! I would recommend Side Effects in a heart beat, in fact a friend of mine switched from her venue's florist to Tracy because of the amazing work she did for my wedding!

Amazing creativity!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Julie R

Tracy was fantastic and fun to work with from the moment we met her! She understood our vision and was able to deliver that vision in a way I never thought possible-our flowers were just gorgeous-bright, fresh, vibrant colors and she put together exactly what we wanted; unique,... Read More vibrant, eye catching, and dramatic. We are still receiving compliments, 2 months after our wedding. Tracy put in a lot of time and effort to make our wedding flowers memorable and I can't thank her enough for her attention to detail and knowledge base of flowers and what works well is impressive. I would highly recommend Tracy without hesitation to any bride (or anyone, in that case!) looking for amazing flowers that deliver a 'wow' factor!!

Our flowers were so beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Mary Ann B

Tracy did such a beautiful job with the wedding flowers! The bouquets were gorgeous. We had an outdoor pergola/ alter that was asymmetrical that might have presented a problem to someone else. She did it in netting and flowers and it was absolutely stunning! Beyond the... Read More flowers, which were so beautiful--she was so responsive to every question, every e-mail. Side Effects Flowers was very easy to do business with and so very present and helpful. I can recommend Side Effects Flowers wholeheartedly!

Breckenridge Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 sarah b

Tracy is awesome! I had a smaller budget and she worked with me to make my wedding beautiful! The flowers were amazing and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! She did more than I expected with such a limited budget. I would choose Side Effects for any event!

Beyond my Expectations

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Bailey B

Tracy was absolutely wonderful and created works of art for our Downtown Denver wedding. To be honest, flowers were not a big priority for me during the planning process, but after meeting with Tracy I knew they would be a huge part of what made our wedding beautiful. She... Read More captured my personality in my bouquet (classic with sparkle) and incorporated our wedding color of coral by creating gorgeous bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. She was always available for questions and was up front about the cost. If you are looking for a florist that is great to work with and will enhance the beauty of your wedding, choose Side Effects Flowers...you won't regret it.

Wedding day flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 SARA P

Side Effects flowers was great - everything I asked for and expected. Tracy was up front about the cost with changing up flower selections. All the flowers were awesome, so beautiful.

Tracy did an amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Danielle R

Our wedding was September 6th at the Evergreen Lake House. I met with Tracy about three months before the wedding. She took my vision and made it real. I wanted simple flowers with fall colors with our wedding colors of blue and white. I also had centerpieces that needed... Read More decor for the tables. The day of the wedding I saw the flowers and was amazed. They were exactly what I wanted and the flowers around the centerpieces were beautiful. Tracy did an amazing job and she will work with your vision and budget. I highly recommend any bride use her. Simply amazing!!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Patricia B

We could not have been happier with the creativity and service of Side Effects Flowers. My daughter's wedding was held at the Museum of History and Science and City Park in Denver Colorado. We had an outdoor wedding and an indoor reception. It was a amazing how quickly and... Read More professionally the set up occurred on not only the Rose garden but also 4 floors of tables, bars and buffet stations. The planning sessions and site visitations were fun, creative and informative. Stacey, the owner and head florist listened to our wishes and gave her suggestions. This wedding was contemporary and the flowers were the only decorations besides the beautiful building and view. All the challenges we gave to Stacy were met and exceeded our expectations. Great wedding florist!!!!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

Tracy was a blessing from the first contact! My daughter was having a destination wedding in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Living in Louisiana prohibited personal contact, but the internet is an amazing thing! My daughter contacted several florists in the area of... Read More Edwards, CO. Tracy was the only one who responded immediately. Although we eventually talked to other florists, none of them could beat Tracy's can-do attitude and ability to work with a limited budget. The final outcome was absolute perfection! We emailed pictures of flowers we liked, sent the etched mason jars for her to use for the table arrangements and aisle flowers, talked by phone a few times - and voila'! When my daughter saw the arrangements and her bouquets she was ecstatic. (This is a girl who shows little emotion and doesn't like to deal with details.) -- Tracy was like a best friend taking care of all the details - including packing the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and petals in travel boxes (because my husband and I were picking them up on our way to the destination from the Denver airport). Not only did she have them packed, she had instructions for the resort personnel on placement of everything. That pretty much sums up her service - A++! Her artistic ability in selecting and arranging has to be second to none! For our small affair, the flowers were just over the top. I can't imagine having anything any nicer than what Tracy provided. . . . nor could the bride. Her one word description - PERFECT! Thanks for making such a wonderful occasion even more wonderful, Tracy! We would love to bring you to Louisiana! :-)

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Beth V

I had the most beautiful center pieces and bouquets I have ever seen. I had an envision and Tracy made it all come true! My friends and family still talk about how beautiful everything was. If you give her a budget she can work with you on your dream wedding. My husband and I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better florist, she rocked it!!!!!

Sensational!!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Rebecca P

I would give Tracy all the stars in the sky, she was so amazing. When I talked to her on the phone for the first time I asked her if I could send her a picture of what I wanted. Later that month we met at her shop to go over the details. Well, when I got there she had my... Read More wedding all figured out. She took that one picture and put it to life. It was everything and more. Being as sweet as Tracy is, she made me feel like a friend, I trusted her with everything. Giving her full reign of my wedding, she made my night. Ambience can make or brake your wedding, and Tracy set the tone for the rest of our new lives, it was PERFECT! Thank you so

AMAZING AND PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kate F

I have been using Side Effects for years and chose to use Tracy for our wedding as well. We had a very large venue that needed lots of color and we also had a custom wedding arch for the ceremony that was covered in flowers. The final results were better than we could have ever... Read More imagined! The quality was impeccable and working with Tracy is always a great and friendly experience. Our bouquets were gorgeous and so original! Months later I am still getting comments on the flowers from my guests. I would certainly recommend Side Effects for your wedding, you won't ever regret it!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Allison T

Tracy at Side Effects Flowers was incredible! My now hubby and I met with her the summer before our wedding and hashed out what colors we wanted and what arrangements we would use. As the big day got closer I added more flowers to the mix as well as some last minute additions... Read More like a bouquet to place in front of a statue of Mary in our church. Tracy handled all changes like a pro, including the need to budget carefully. My now husband will admit he was very nervous about the flowers as we got closer because (as is the case with any floral arrangement) he couldn't see a sample product. However he will also admit that the flowers that arrived on the big day were spectacular and he didn't know what he was so worried about. When I saw the flowers for the first time my jaw dropped. They were beautiful and arranged wonderfully. Tracy also left water vases for all the bouquets so the flowers would stay fresh until the end of the reception. She handled a crazy, chaotic church like it was no problem. Tracy is also very timely on your big day, and will make sure everyone has what they need before she steps aside. I highly recommend you go with this wonderful florist!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Marnae S

Expectations exceeded! Tracy, the owner and designer of Side Effects is fantastic to work with. She is a true professional with an eye for floral design, whether it is pure elegance, more casual, whimsical, or something in between. Her floral artistry with our bouquets, alter... Read More pedestals, centerpieces, and flowers for cake decor MADE the wedding venue ours. The flowers were so fresh that they lasted for over a week after the wedding. Tracy is the BEST!!

Perfect Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Jessa L

First of all, the flower were amazing. They brought so much fun color to the ceremony and venue. I did not use a lot of flowers due to budget, but even just using the bouquets really brought the ceremony to life. Tracy was affordable and fair with prices and made sure to... Read More choose flowers that were in our budget. As a planning bride, it was so nice to have a vendor that you could trust to make it look right. I knew very little about flowers, so I told here the colors I liked and the price I needed to stay in and she did the rest! She really has an eye for what is going to look right together.

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Lindsey B

Tracy was amazing to work with. Colorado was a destination wedding for my husband and I and she went above and beyond through emails, phone calls, and meetings with us. We had a very limited budget for our flowers and from the beginning she assured me this was not a problem... Read More and came up with some creative ways to make it work. I had sent her a picture of what I thought I wanted and the final product FAR exceeded my expectation. I got countless compliments about how gorgeous our flowers were. I was obsessed with them! Tracy was so helpful along the way and even came two hours before the wedding and stayed until dinner was served to make sure everything looked perfect for us! Highly, highly recommend her! I would give her 100 stars if I could!

Best Florist in Colorado

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Lauren G

Tracy and Side Effects have been my go to flower people for the past ten years and I have never been disappointed. For big or small events, you'll get what you're looking for. Most recently Side Effects did the flowers at my wedding reception in Boulder - a complete knock out.... Read More The most special thing about Side Effects' arrangements are that each one is unique. They know what they are doing, listen to what you want and go above and beyond what you could have ever dreamed of. A pleasure to work with and a touch of brilliance added to any event they work on.