Something New and Blue Photography Videography

Serving All of So. Cali

Something New and Blue Photography Videography

Formerly Push and Scream, we are Orange County Wedding Photographers and Videographers, serving all of SoCal including Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Diego and destinations world-wide. Our passion in photojournalism allows us to photograph weddings as they unfold with real and raw emotions. We pride ourselves on capturing clean, crisp, creative and bold photos with a mixer of modern and traditional styles.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

130 E Dyer Rd, Santa Ana, CA Serving All of So. Cali (949) 385-3019
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Greg H

David and Anne provided video services for my wedding and they did a fantastic job! David did the video work that day - he was friendly and engaging without being disruptive to the event. He came in and was a total pro; he got all the shots we had asked for and put his own... Read More personal style into the video. The editing was tasteful and modern. We were extremely happy with the finished product! Anne made sure to follow up with us and was flexible throughout the entire process. She made things so easy and they were such a pleasure to work with. With so many things going on in planning a wedding, David and Anne made it simple and stress free. We didn't have to worry about anything when it came to their work.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Anne and David were very professional and so much fun to work with. You can definitely tell that they are both very passionate and love what they do. They did such an awesome job shooting my wedding in June and can I say that the photos came out PERFECT!!!! They got every... Read More angle and detail of each photo on point. If you hire them for your next event, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

They were absolutely amazing. Kim took photos for my San Francisco City Hall wedding and I couldn't have been more impressed. My wedding was intentionally small and informal, I really didn't know what to expect, other than wanting a few photos to commemorate the experience. Kim... Read More was upfront and honest that this was going to be her first shoot at SF City Hall, but that she was excited for the venue. You can definitely tell that Kim knew what she was doing and if this was her first shoot at the venue, she didn't let anyone know. Prior to the wedding, she sent me the itinerary and asked if I had anything in mind. She was really organized with the timing of the events and how she let us know her thoughts for photographing the memories so we would have great shots to look back on. Kim did all her homework in advanced, and was waiting for us when we got to City Hall. We were on a time constraint, but she brought us to beautiful locations within and now we have the most wonderful pictures to show for it. I was a bride who wasn't all too sure what I was looking for, but Kim welcomed that and challenged us to make our day brighter than we could ever expect. The wedding and ceremony were over in a flash, but the memories we have to look back upon are spectacular, and that was all thanks to Kim and Push & Scream for their guidance, professionalism, and beautiful work. Don't hesitate to book them, you will definitely not be disappointed! Thank you again Kim!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Ashley V

Anne and David did such an amazing job on capturing our special day and capturing the moments. You can tell they're very passionate about what they do. They're great to work with. I loved how our pictures turned out. Anne is really good at communication. She response so prompt... Read More and quick. I loved that.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Tim T

Kim and her assistant took amazing photos of our wedding day. Communication was a breeze and they listened to the type of photos we wanted as well as coordinating any meetings and phone calls. Organization was on point on the wedding day because the last thing you wan to worry... Read More about is your photographer on the big day. I would definitely recommend Something New and Blue to a friend!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Demoree N

Can't say enough good things about Something New and Blue! They were great to work with. We had our reception in a vintage airplane museum. Our photographer, David, took incredible photos of us with the planes as a background. The lighting and angles were spot on! They also set... Read More up a photo booth that was a blast and made everything match our theme. Our guests are still posting and showing off the pictures! Anne's suggestions for timing on when to do pictures and when to run the photo booth worked out perfect. Their experience, professionalism, and passion for photography is unquestionable. We can't wait to have them back for family occasions and photo sessions!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kittiwat S

Anne and David were great to work with. Anne was a pleasure to communicate with and David took beautiful pictures. He made us both feel very comfortable on a fun yet stressful day. We love the pictures!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Monica P

Amazing job Anne and David from push and scream photography!! You made a very busy, quick court wedding into the most glamorous and beautiful day for my now husband and I! Thank you for being so patient and easy to work with when it came to my awkwardness in front of the camera!... Read More Louie and I are so happy we chose you for our special day! We will cherish the day through your captured moments! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Stephanie S

id and Anne were extremely professional, friendly and responsive from the day I met them. We met once and I booked them as our engagement and wedding photographer- they were flexible in the amount of locations we could have for our session. David took so many beautiful photos... Read More in all locations and allowed us to change outfits AND have our dog in our photos. At the last location, he educated us about the "blue sky" background and timing and insist we wait for the perfect moment to take "blue sky" photos- he brought out a little bright light which illuminated both of us. He was extremely patient and kind to us. Our photos were breathtaking! Anne kept in constant contact with me to answer all the questions and listened to our need for wedding day photos. She and David actually helped us with our wedding timeline to let us know the time they would arrive at our hotel for "getting ready" photos etc... They also took into consideration that we did not want a "first look". David and Anne both showed up on time on our wedding day- ready to snap! They moved furniture around the hotel to allow room for our wedding party and us to fit without looking cramped in the room. They played with the lighting. They collaborated great with our videographer company (a separate company) to make sure the videographer also got the footage they needed. They were both very creative in poses for us and our wedding party. We took our romantic photos (just my husband and I) shortly after our grand entrance for our reception. The coordinator at our venue had pre-set locations for us to stop and pose at- we drove around in golf carts for these locations. While driving, David would find better locations and our venue coordinator let us go on the grass or hill for photos and when we got our photos it ended up being my FAVORITE wedding photo. David has a great eye for creativity. We booked them for a set amount of time. Towards the end of our wedding, I changed into a 2nd dress and they were packed and on their way out and my mom asked if they could take 1 photo with me in my 2nd dress- they were more than happy too and pulled out their equipment to snap a few photos of me and my husband in my 2nd dress. We got our sneak peak photos fast! We were actually still on our 5 day honeymoon in Spain. Less than 2 months after the wedding we got a beautifully wrapped box with the coolest thumbdrive i've ever seen! We had approximately 800 wedding photos on there, our approximately 40 sneak peak photos on there and to our surprise they made a video with 2 songs that had a slideshow of our photos with such awesome transitions between. We absolutely love it and we loved working with David and Anne! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services! We met with 2 of my bridesmaids after for lunch and they commented on how professional the photos came out- the angles were great- the photos were by no means amateur. Everyone looked beautiful even in the 108 degree weather! We can't wait to book them again if they offer mini sessions. I'd love to book them for a maternity session later and baby photos and future family photos as our family grows. They're simply the best! Don't forget to ask them why they're called "Push and Scream". Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kindness and professionalism! We would not be satisfied with any other photo company.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

David and Anne were nothing short of spectacular. From the moment we came to their office all the way to the wrap up of our session, they were warm, efficient, and just knew exactly what they were doing. Thank you so much, you two, for capturing the best day of our lives. Will... Read More forever recommend you to everyone! Love, Jordan and Cheryl

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Great communication, responsiveness, and ability to set up and tear down everything. Our guests had a great time! The only issue I had was that they started the booth 30 minutes earlier than discussed, and so it ended 30 minutes too early.

2016-07-03T00:23:33 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for your review. We had such a great time at your beautiful wedding! We are so sorry about the timing confusion. As your wedding coordinator instructed us to start early and insisted that it was confirmed by the bride and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Push and Scream delivered the perfect wedding video! It was literally exactly what we wanted and matches the style we had in mind. They captured all of the special moments and were so easy to work with on our big day we barely felt like they were there yet they didn't miss a... Read More beat. I would highly recommend Push and Scream Event Services! The quality of their work is excellent and their prices are much more reasonable than almost all of the quotes I received from other vendors.Anne and Kim were awesome and gladly accommodated my requests and edits so quickly. Their turnaround time was great and they are extremely responsive!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Jennifer C

Wedding photography shopping was one of the hardest things to do for our wedding because there are SO many photographers to choose from. It was even harder for me to sift through photography reviews vs. wedding venue reviews, I kid you not. I was fortunate enough to get a... Read More referral from my friend, Stefanie M., to Push and Scream. We met with Anne and David (a husband and wife team) in their OC studio and immediately, it felt like we were talking to old friends. We felt so comfortable with them right away and knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding photos. They worked out a custom photography package for us that fit our budget. On our wedding day, Anne and David both came down to San Diego and were the best photography duo. The ceremony was at a Catholic church and they're very experienced with shooting photography there even with all the strict rules and restrictions set by the church. Everything went smoothly. I really felt Anne's energy as she reminded me to think happy thoughts and "smile with my eyes." David was cool and calm even though our ceremony ran a bit long, which didn't leave very much time for our photoshoot before the reception, but we got it done all thanks to their efficiency! We did our romantic shots in Balboa Park (SD) and both David and Anne had so many great ideas that we could've stayed there for hours! I can't wait to see their shots! Most of all, we love supporting small businesses, especially a family run one. Anne and David truly love what they do and it shows. They both worked tirelessly during our entire wedding day to keep things on schedule - we were really impressed by that, especially during the Balboa Park shoot when we had pretty much one hour to get all our romantic shots in and bridal party shots. Not only did we get amazing shots I'm sure, but we also had a lot of fun doing it. I'm definitely no model and being in front of a camera posing is quite tiring! But Anne and David actually made it fun! They were light hearted the whole time and gave directions very well! On behalf of my new husband, my family and my friends, we would like to thank Anne and David for being our wedding photographers and for capturing those very special moments for us.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Frederick C

Anne and David were referred to me by a friend, and I'll forever be grateful for that recommendation. Over the course of our engagement shoot and through our entire wedding day they were such an a,along team in how they communicated and calmed us down when (for me at least) I... Read More was getting tired and grumpy. :) They were very professional, but at the same time, between the shoots, they were our friends. Their photo editing style stuck out to us because it looked crisp, clear and clean-- we're not a fan of over-filtered, processed work, and we were thrilled to find our beautiful wedding photos were edited with the skill and talent we expected. I would love to work with them again in the future as we grow our family (whether puppies or babies!)

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Jamey D

Anne and David were a pleasure to work with. Our photographer backed out on us last minute so we needed to find an all day coverage photographer within our $3000 budget. This was not an easy task, but Anne made it easy! David was our photographer on our wedding day and we loved... Read More every thing about him. From the moment we met him, he was very professional and kind. He listened to how we wanted the day to go and worked with us through all the hectic schedule changes. He was very knowledgeable of the area (Disneyland Hotel) for our first look photos and gave us an option of outdoors or indoors. He was able to capture special moments during our ceremony without being intrusive. We also used Push and Scream for our photo booth during the reception and our guests had an amazing time taking unlimited amounts of photos. There were a lot of prop to choose from and we were able to pick our background and layout of the printouts beforehand. All of the pictures turned out amazing! They came about a month after the wedding in case with a laser cute usb. I would recommend Push and Scream to anyone!

Beautiful Video/Photo Montage!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Anne was incredible to work with since day one. I saw her work online and loved how beautifully her video montages flowed. Our wedding was on December 26 and the montage Anne created for us was perfect. She truly has an eye for what looks good and what flows well. I recommend... Read More Anne and her team at Push and Scream for your wedding or any event you may have that requires someone with a truly artistic eye! Thank you, Anne!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christina C

After shopping around for a while for affordable photography vendors in northern California, We were very fortunate to have Push and Scream photograph our wedding up north in American Canyon, CA. We could not have hoped for a better, more accommodating vendor! For their price... Read More points, the P&S team offers incredible value for the quality of services provided. David (photographer), Kim (Videographer), and Bicky (second shooter), were able to capture our whole day beautifully, from our parents’ homes, to the church ceremony, to the reception hall. The P&S team worked swiftly and creatively to capture beautiful images at the wedding, and the sheer bulk of photos delivered just one month after the event is impressive. We were also provided with a fun “sneek peek” of our photos just a few days after the wedding. David was very calm and professional throughout the whole event, which is a necessary personality type to have around during a very hectic day (If you become super stressed out like we were, rest assured David will calm you down and encourage you not to worry about your timeline and the hundreds of other things going on!) The P&S team is very easy to work with and we will not hesitate to recommend them to everyone we know for all their photography needs. Thanks again for all your good work, Push and Scream!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We used Push and Scream services this passed June for our outdoor wedding in Littleton, Colorado. After looking at many different videographers and even decided whether or not we wanted to have the extra cost of a videographer, we are so glad we decided to go with Push and... Read More Scream! They were easy to work with, yet professional. They captured every detail, every toast, every vow, yet they were discreet in doing so. During the ceremony and reception, their presences wasn't noticeable, but their final product didn't miss or overlook anything that happened during the day. The final product was professional and stylish and will be something we will treasure and watch for years to come. Thank you Push and Scream!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We decided to hire push and scream for are wedding because they were able to supply everything we wanted for the wedding and more!! David and Anne did an awesome job capturing our special day and took some great shots for our engagement session. We absolutely loved our montage... Read More slide show prepared by Bicky and Kim was easy to work with as our videographer and our wedding video was great. We really liked how push and scream was able to offer us a photographer, videographer, montage and photo booth all in one and we didn't have to scramble to find different vendors for each, which made wedding planning much easier. Thanks again for being apart of our special day!!!!!

Phillip & Ami

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Hi Brides and Grooms to be, First of all I'd like to congratulate you guys! It's one of the most important day in your life so make sure you capture the most important moments. Here's was my experience when I was looking for a videography I wanted to know what kind of... Read More quality I would be getting for my wedding video and what kind of highlight ideas they had for me. They made it very simple for me and they gave me time to choose the songs for my highlight video. Everybody has a different way of filming so see some of their works and see if they would be the one for you. Look for videographer that are ceative, friendly, understanding and patient, because sometimes wedding can be a bit chaotic. If pricing is a problem with you talk to them and see if they can help you out and cut you some slack... Well, that's all I can think of and good luck to all you love birds!!! Ami Nguyen

Thank You Push and Scream!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We hired push and scream for our wedding. Once we meet David and Anne we knew that they were going to be our photographers/videographers for our special day. They worked with us since we had a budget. Our vision were in sync for what we wanted in our pictures and videos. They... Read More provided a ease of mind to us that made the wedding planning so much less stressful with their professionalism and always responding quickly. We couldn't be more pleased! Thank you push and scream!!

Amazing Videographers

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Molly C

We chose Push and Scream for our wedding videographers and had such a wonderful experience from the moment I first called them. My fiancé and I were unsure if we wanted to spend money on a videographer as it can be expensive. However, it has been 3 months since our wedding and... Read More we watch the videos (5 min highlight, 30 min longer version, and raw footage clips) more than anything else! We love the videos and think Push and Scream did an incredible job. The videographers were punctual, professional, and personable. The editors were able to really make our special day come alive and we were very pleased with everything! I highly recommend Push and Scream as a videographer!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

We hired Push and Scream to be our wedding vendors for our special day. We got their photography and videography package, as well as their photobooth package. We just simply love all their work, so Push and Scream was a one stop shop for us. Anne, David, and video crew were... Read More amazing people to work with. They listen to what kind of photos and video images we wanted and they took the time out of their busy schedule to do a walk through at our wedding venu. Our wedding photos and videos all turned out beautiful and amazing! And the photobooth was also a big a hit! Our guests enjoyed it from beginning to end! The Push and Scream crew are so talented and creative on what they do. We are very happy that we hired them to be our wedding vendors. We highly recommend Push and Scream to all of our friends and family that will be getting married in the near future!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kristin Y

Anne was amazing! She was willing to work with my tight timeframe, detailed notes and wishes, and last minute requests...and she did so with a smile :) I highly recommend anyone and everyone to use Push and Scream Event Services to help create your wedding photo montage. All... Read More our guests loved the video and it's something we will cherish and watch for the rest of our lives! Thank you, Push and Scream!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Maria J

From start to finish we just LOVED working with Anne and David! They were super nice, professional and accommodative throughout the whole process.. We came in with as little as no idea what we wanted, but they lead us through everything and needless to say the results were... Read More amazing!! From putting down a timeline for us down to the minute (I am not very organised and I needed that lol), to picking beautiful spots for our photographs and guiding us through the whole thing, what kind of shots we should get, with who, etc.. and what can I say? I probably would've gotten 2 good pictures from the day, but instead I have plenty!! Ofc the day of the wedding is crazy and your head is all over the place, people are having fun (some a little too much), there's a lot of family and friends coming together from different places in the world and David was simply great in handling that situation, calm as he is, making us calm and assuring me we would get everything done. He managed to get beautiful pictures in between the whole running around greeting people and us being busy being bride and groom as well as the very important special moment pictures. The turnaround was very fast as well and we got our very nice usb in a beautiful box only about a month after the wedding. I truly recommend Anne and David as you photographer! I know we will use them again in the future, worst thing about them is that now I can't decide which pics I want to blow up and my home might end up like a shrine to my own wedding :D