Sun & Sparrow Photography and Film

Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Palos Verdes, CA Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs (310) 938-3012

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Crystal M

I found Sun & Sparrow on wedding wire and the knot. I fell in love with them automatically. Their work was exactly what I was looking for, enchanted fairy tale. I emailed their site letting them know that I was interested. Tiffani called me just within a few minutes and we... Read More talked on the phone for over 30 min getting to know each other and what I expected for my wedding. Tiffani went above and beyond with everything I needed and wanted. she took her time, answered late night text messages/emails and gave me the most beautiful photos of our engagement and wedding. she is helpful, loving and so caring of her clients!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Catherine C

The Sun & Sparrow team are absolutely amazing! I loved working with Tiffani, Katie, and Julie! Every detail of my wedding was beautifully photographed!

2018-03-09T18:10:58 Response from the vendor

Catherine, you are so wonderful as well! Thank you for everything. We hope to be your photographers for life! We love you!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Nicole P

I've had the pleasure of having Tiffani as my photographer for my wedding, maternity photos & holiday family photos. She is seriously one of the best photographers a person could hope for. It sounds like an exaggeration - but it's not. She captures moments you didn't even know... Read More you wanted. I honestly can't even begin to figure out how she does it. Every shot is beautiful, unique and worth far more than the cost of the shoot. We have her photos plastered all over our house, our phones, computers - everywhere! And she not only takes unbelievably amazing photos - the shoot experience is such a joy ... fun, efficient, memorable in and of itself. Do yourself a favor and book Sun & Sparrow for whatever upcoming event you want documented for the rest of your life. You will undoubtedly be pleased and overflowing with joy at the result.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Grace T

Choosing Sun & Sparrow as our photographers was the easiest (and best!) decision we made in the wedding planning process. We were lucky enough to book Tiffani and Ellie together, and we loved seeing them work their magic as a team. While it’s obvious from the website and blog... Read More that they are incredibly talented, the quality of their work is just one of the many reasons why we love Tiffani and Ellie. Tiffani is incredibly organized and patient—she answered all of our many questions in detail, and her experience really showed in her responses. She also helped us plan out the timing of our wedding day in detail, to ensure that we would be able to get all of the photographs we wanted. Tiffani and Ellie are both very knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process and had great recommendations for other vendors. Tiffani also took on the extra role of calming my nerves when we faced a few unplanned scheduling hiccups on our wedding day; she expertly redirected my attention from focusing on little scheduling details to the big picture of having all of our loved ones close by. Luckily, with her intervention, I was able to relax and actually enjoy the day. Ellie similarly had a very calming presence and made sure everything ran smoothly. Tiffani and Ellie each have a unique artistic eye, and they made all of our photo shoots fun and easy. They encouraged us to just be ourselves, and we loved the results. We are incredibly happy with our pictures, and we are enthusiastically recommending them to all of our friends who get engaged and/or have babies. We will definitely be turning to Sun & Sparrow again in the future when we have our own little ones to photograph.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily B

Our wedding photos were STUNNING! We are thrilled with the work of Sun and Sparrow. Tiffani and Ellie were so professional and on top of everything during our very chaotic (but fun!) wedding. We were in very good hands. I would highly recommend Sun and Sparrow!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Earlene O

If I could give Sun & Sparrow a billion stars I would. From the moment I spoke to Tiffani on the phone, I didn't even bother looking for another photographer for our engagement photo shoot and wedding. Tiffani made me feel so at ease that she helped me forget all my fears and... Read More anguish leading up to the big day and even weeks ago. Every time my husband and I look at the photos whether its the photo album or the pictures hanging on the walls, we are reminded of how beautiful our day was. The photos by Sun & Sparrow captures a surreal moment in our lives that keeps resurfacing every time I look at our pictures...Tiffani, Elli and the Sun & Sparrow crew have a talent that cannot be overlooked.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Deanne E

Tiffani of Sun & Sparrow went above and beyond- from the moment we booked her and we met up for dinner to get to know our vision for our wedding- to the engagement shoot - to the entire wedding day. Everything was planned to a T and she just takes her time to make sure... Read More everything you want is executed beautifully. Our pictures are beyond - LITERALLY BEYOND everything we had hoped. She took care to really be aware of how my husband HATES pictures and how I absolutely love pictures, haha. It was a hard thing to balance but our photos turned out ineffably amazing. I know that photographers can really take a big chunk of the wedding expenses but the photos are the only thing you will have to look back to remember your big day. Sun & Sparrow is worth every single penny. I definitely recommend this vendor - she goes above and beyond and really is just so personable. And though I never met Tiffani's sister, Ellie's editing skills really gives the Sun & Sparrow signature touch - which just so happens to be what I love! -- the light, nature, greenery and spotlighting all the details details details. Thank you Sun & Sparrow photography, our wedding experience just would not be the same without being able to look back at all these ridiculously beautiful photos of our amazing day. Looking forward to calling you up for maternity and holiday photos when the time comes!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mimi B

We absolutely LOVE our amazing proposal and wedding pictures - Tiffany captured these two life events so beautifully for us and we could not be happier with the results! She provided lots of helpful advice to help make our moments picture-perfect and you can tell that she... Read More really cares about capturing the true essence of these special life events. We love looking through our pictures and reliving the moments - our guests can't stop raving about how beautiful they came out! Thank you S&S for being a part of our story forever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jaclyn U

We couldn't be happier with the AMAZING photos taken by TIffani with Sun & Sparrow Photography. I have all the photos I was hoping for (she is such an expert, Tiffani even captured everything I secretly wanted, too)! Not only is her photographic skill fantastic, Tiffani felt... Read More like an instant girlfriend, which made me feel so comfortable, natural, beautiful, and cherished on on my special day (and that is priceless). I highly, highly recommend Sun & Sparrow photography for weddings, engagements, new baby, family photos, anything really!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Monica Q

If we could give 10 stars to Tiffani and Elie we would. They were really great to work with from the very beginning. Tiffani's attention to detail, professionalism, and goal to make our wedding pictures look perfect really made our wedding memorable. She was very organized and... Read More helped keep us on track on the day of our wedding. They worked very easily with our videographer and coordinator. Their pricing was a little higher than what we were looking to spend, but we are so glad we made the decision to go with them. Wedding decorations look nice on the day of, but having nice photos to always remember the day was our goal and they crushed it!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Aubrey F

What could I possibly add to all the other glowing reviews of Tiffani and Ellie? They are so talented, professional, and insanely cool! When planning our wedding, photography was at the top of my list of importance—other than a husband and some beautiful rings, the photos are... Read More basically the only thing you get to keep from your wedding. This is my way of admitting that yes, I was incredibly picky (some would say difficult) when hiring a wedding photographer. A quick comment on their style, since most of my review is on their personalities: Sun and Sparrow has a beautiful, ethereal quality to their photography. It is simultaneously soft and dramatic. They strike this balance elegantly. They treat photography as an art— they capture special moments between friends and family, and tender romantic moments between the couple so effortlessly. If you’re looking for the most stunning wedding photos, look no farther. Before we signed the contract, we wanted to meet our photographer in person. We met with Tiffani at a gastropub, and had an awesome night hanging out and trading stories. We felt like were old friends, and she made us feel so comfortable in our decision to hire her. When we did our engagement session, I was worried about the gloomy, overcast weather, but Sun and Sparrow turned dreary weather into a dream. Taking photos can be intimidating—Tiffani made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and gave us really great advice on how to let loose. (As an aside, if you’re on the fence about doing an engagement session, you definitely should. It really does prepare you for your wedding when you have a photographer around all day, lightbulbs going off, and other wedding-day chaos). On our wedding day, Tiffani and Ellie arrived just as my bridal party and I walked into the venue. They were dressed so elegantly, and looked like they were guests of our wedding (by the way, they’re so much fun I would have invited them anyway!). They brought a petty hanger for my dress, and knew exactly how to choreograph our getting-ready photos. Ellie even demonstrated remarkable patience for my groom and his best friends, who insisted on getting a photo of them in their matching MeUndies. To be honest, most of the day was a blur, but Tiffani and Ellie were such an incredible team to work with. At one point, one of them turned into my hair stylist, because dancing had caused my hairstyle to fall. We’re so thankful to have hired such an inspiring duo of sisters! We enthusiastically recommend Sun and Sparrow photography.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tiffany M

To me the best and important part about planning our wedding was having the right photographers to memorialize each and every step and every part of this memorable event. We had been so fortunate to have chosen Sun and Sparrow as my photographers. After looking at several... Read More vendors and the quality and type of work that they produced we narrowed our choice to these awesome group of ladies. They were responsive to all our requests and they actually had the unique ability to predict ahead of time what we wanted them to do as they do not need a lot of explanation on what we envisioned the photographs to be. We were just in the same wave lengths as them or maybe because they were just talented and artistic plus very perceptive to our wishes. We have to be honest that planning a wedding is not easy especially because we chose not to have a wedding planner because we just wanted to make sure that we will have a first-hand say on each aspect of the wedding and wanted everything to be perfect. It helped to have the right people to help out with the details but to me the photographers were the most crucial part because if a person is to memorialize all the hard work, expense and details only the best photographers have the capability to do that. We highly recommend Sun and Sparrow photography. They did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tiffany M

Tiffani & the S&S team are Amazing!! This was my first time getting professional photos taken and Tiffani made me feel so comfortable which led to some awesome shots! Also, their attention to detail and how much thought they put into your specific shoot is unreal! I can't... Read More wait to work with them again very soon! I highly recommend working with these amazing women!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tiffany M

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nikki M

If your having a hard time deciding on Sun and Sparrow as your vendor, just take a look at their website. Engagement photos are stunning! Wedding photos are amazing! To me photos are one of the most important things to spend money on. You want quality stuff! These photos will be... Read More shared to family and friends. Also, looked at in later years. I have friends who I've never scene their wedding photos because they were not pleased and they were the ones who advised to make sure to be picky about your photographer. I am so blessed that I was able to have them as my photographers. Anthony and I used them for engagement and wedding photos. My husband is shy and hates taking pictures. You would never tell by looking at our photos. I don't know if its just me but he looks like model! Tiffani energy and talk through while taking photos made us so comfortable and we were so present in the moment of love. She really captured that. I love looking at our photos (I mean, often) Not only did she capture us all lovey dovey but also the atmosphere. Every picture has such a romantic feel! Every time I look at them I get the amazing feelings all over again of such a special day.

2016-10-28T15:41:17 Response from the vendor

You are amazing! I'm so grateful for you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chloe D

After seeing Sun & Sparrows photography, I knew I had to have them capture my wedding! The photos were something I was nervous about because I'm not comfortable in front of a camera, Ellie was incredible in helping me feel confident! I am so thankful that they captured exactly... Read More the way I FELT on my wedding day. Highly recommend this wonderful team!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle M

When we came across Sun & Sparrow in our online search for a wedding photographer, we knew we had to have them just for the way they see colors and lighting. It looked so natural and flattering from all angles. Seven months after our wedding, looking back on our photos and... Read More video, we still can't believe how lucky we got finding Sun & Sparrow. Tiffani and Ellie made us feel so comfortable when we were a camera shy couple. They joked and laughed and always put us at ease and feeling natural. We couldn't have found a better team to accompany us. In all the weddings I've attended or been a part of, I don't think I've ever seen a team work THIS hard to guarantee that we got every shot/pose we could dream of. Seriously. They are PROS. We love you guys, you're the best. 110% recommendation to anyone that wants the dreamiest wedding photos and videos of their lives... and to also get to know some of the nicest people in the business.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristen H

The sun and sparrow team is absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for more in a wedding photographer. From the very first phone call we knew we were in good hands. We planned a destination wedding, and they made everything so easy! Tifanni is so nice and sweet to work... Read More with. She made us feel comfortable while taking photos and made the day a lot less stressful knowing we were in good hands. The photos turned out amazing! The quality is great and she was able to capture all the special moments so beautifully. We also did videography with them, and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! We are able to relive the day all over again and watch special moments that we will always remember. If you have room in your budget for videopgraphy, I would highly suggest you go with them! We loved having sun & sparrow photograph our wedding and are so happy with the results!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

I was having a really hard time with vendors while planning our wedding. They all made me feel like I was a burden or I wasn't paying them enough money. It was really frustrating, and disheartening and it started to make me bummed on the whole experience. But when Sun & Sparrow... Read More came into my life that all started to change. They were really the first vendor to made me feel like my fiancee and I were important to them, not just a source of income. They spent a lot of time with us, not just helping to design our shoot, but to structure the flow of our wedding day itself. To top it off their photography is amazing. I never felt so handsome, and I really felt like the captured my fiancee and my essence really well, allowing her and I to be in the moments together in our photography without forcing moments on us. Tiffani made us feel loved, and important through every step of the process. I must say I was extremely shocked when I saw our photos for the first time because they seemed so ethereal and really were the definition of "a moment captured in time." Honestly, I would gladly work with sun and sparrow for future events, family shoots, etc. I have never felt so at ease in front of the camera, and Tiffani and Ellie really helped keep me calm, cool, collected and looking good on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Monica S

If you're looking to see your love story in a whole different light, then book Sun & Sparrow Photography and Film. By light, I mean the divine and dreamy natural light that only Tiffani and Ellie know how to capture. From styling your perfect shoot to arranging all the little... Read More details, the expert photographers on their team will really create the most beautiful pictures you have ever seen of yourself. Providing unlimited phone consultations, they also really take the time to get to know you, understand your vision, and learn more about your unique love story to bring it to life. They also know how to relax all subjects and create a fun and exciting environment. They are storytellers of the best photography kind! I highly recommend them for any photo session but they particularly excel at showcasing love in its most intimate moments and preserving the memories for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carissa F

Ellie from Sun & Sparrow shot our engagement photos in March of 2015, and our wedding last February. I can definitely say that my (then fiance) and I had a blast at our engagement shoot, and felt comfortable as we were encouraged to be natural (meaning bouts of pure silly... Read More energy in between solemn romance) as we adventured on cliffsides and climbed trees and rocks and whatnot. Ellie used our surroundings to tell stories about who we are as a couple and accentuate our connection, not only for our engagement shoot but at our wedding as well. On our wedding day, Claudia joined her as a 2nd shooter and together they took care of all the details--from my dress and accessories, to drinks and gifts before the ceremony, to the setup of the venue, to our giant (and somewhat rowdy) wedding party. We didn't necessarily know what we wanted specifically, and I can definitely attest to indecision; so, my husband and I are especially grateful for Ellie's ideas and creative initiative per where we would take our wedding party & family photos, how to set up our first look, and other quandaries including the potential for rain. Ellie & Claudia humored us by taking the silliest of pictures per our request and therefore helped capture our personalities and the personality of the wedding itself (reassured that even the handful of ridiculous photos are still just as stunning in quality, with great compostion, lighting, and editing). Ellie really helped us figure out what we wanted and needed in our memories of the day, and together her and Claudia accomplished everything in a timely manner without making anybody feel too pushed or stressed out. They are wonderful people whose hard work and passion I'm very grateful for.

2016-10-26T00:01:29 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have been a part of your day. You have been such a joy to work with. Thank you for being so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Adrian T

WOW! WOW! WOW! My words exactly, as I looked through all of our wedding and engagement images taken by Sun and Sparrow. Tiffani and team were simply amazing from beginning to end. From our first phone call to image delivery at the end, the entire experience was awesome. Tiffani... Read More made my wife and I feel so at ease through the process and it really shows in the images. On top of that, I am a professional photographer and I have a very critical eye. And all those "WOW's" were definitely genuine. Every image delivered was perfect. Thank you Sun and Sparrow for giving us the most amazing images of our big day!

2016-10-26T00:03:45 Response from the vendor

Aw! Thanks Adrian! I can't even tell you how appreciative we are. You're support and words of encouragement are so special. We always try to go above and beyond, but to hear such wonderful words makes it all worth it. :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Candace L

I don't even know where to begin with expressing how incredible and amazing Sun and Sparrow is! Their breathtaking photos speak for themselves, but the quality of service Tiffani & Ellie provide is incredible! From our styled engagement shoot to our wedding day, Tiffani was so... Read More enthusiastic and personal. She was so great with giving us direction and making us feel comfortable. Of course that resulted in the beautiful photos she captured! Your wedding day is so chaotic and Tiffani was so supportive throughout the entire day. She kept me calm and level-headed! Claudia was our second photographer for our wedding day and she was so sweet!! Ellie worked with us in creating our sign-in book as well as wedding album. She was so incredible to work with. She was so detailed, accommodating, and ensured that we loved the end product, which we absolutely did! (We highly recommend ordering a wedding album; we know ours will become an heirloom) A few weeks after the wedding, Sun and Sparrow sent us a little surprise: a beautifully packaged box with a few of our wedding photos printed out plus an USB with all our photos. How amazing are they?! I cannot say enough great things about Sun and Sparrow. I referred them to my cousin who absolutely love them as well! We still keep in touch with Tiffani and will definitely keep Sun and Sparrow in our thoughts for any future milestones <3

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Stunning, Spectacular, breathtaking! Sun and Sparrow truly goes above and beyond what I could have ever wanted in a wedding photographer! Tiffani had the most incredible positive energy that truly made my (now) husband and I so comfortable. She also gave directions so well!... Read More Every photo she snapped of us truly captured our true love, romance and passion between my husband and I. Our wedding pictures truly look like a fairytale wedding. I cannot say enough how sweet, talented and amazing Tiffani is! Sun & Sparrow truly is magnificent! They honestly made our wedding memories last forever! Thank you Sun & Sparrow for capturing the happiest day of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Melissa J

Let me start by saying I feel absolutely horrible that I haven't written a review for this wonderful team until now and our wedding was 2 years ago. Due to the fact that I planned my wedding in less than 7 months, when I contacted Sun and Sparrow they were completely booked up... Read More for that year but for some reason Tiffani gave it some thought and a little bit of prayer and chose to take us on. So with that being said, this is why I have to apologize to this wonderful team for taking so long in writing a review for them. I must say that Sun and Sparrow goes above and beyond their job on taking just amazing photos of your day. Weeks before the wedding, I met with Tiffani so she could get an understanding of who I was and my ideas of what I envisioned for our wedding. Being from out of state we did a lot of texting, emailing and phone conversations. Tiffani is so warm and inviting you'll feel like you've known her for years. On the day of the wedding Tiffani was practically my wedding coordinator for the day, (mind you she was around 7 months pregnant at the time) she did everything... (i don't even know where my actual coordinator was because I hardly saw her). Thank the Lord for Tiffani and Claudia or otherwise I think our day would've been a mess. We had a few things that didn't go as planned but Tiffani made sure that it got done in a different way. They made sure that the day went smoothly and that's exactly what they accomplished. When our photos were done and viewable...I couldn't have asked for more. They came out so beautifully, more than I could've imagine and I cherish them everyday. Our short film goes beyond words. It's such an awesome film and my heart smiles every time I view it. If you can fit the film in your budget please do so you will cherish it for a lifetime. Thank you Tiffani and Claudia for making our day look so beautiful. Beyond grateful.