{Forever Remembered}

We know weddings because we’ve been there. We remember all of the stresses and joys of planning the most important day of your life. We know your reservations and concerns, and we care. We want to help you tell the entire story of your magical day, catching all the intricate details along the way.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1076 Autumn Pines Drive, Orange Park, FL (913) 568-5355

Our Wedding Story Perfectly Captured!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Brittney Carter C

After looking for months for a wedding photographer to capture our day, we chose The Mullikin Studio…and we could not be happier with how well they did!!! Both Jeff and Jenilee are so easy to work with, by always being available to answer any questions we had, and by paying... Read More amazing attention to detail with what we wanted. They really listened and brought their expertise to capture the moments that we’ll look back on forever. During our wedding they stayed right on the timeline we had. We did the traditional pictures with our families and the wedding party right after our ceremony, but before our reception, which put us on a very tight schedule. The Mullikin’s were able to organize and direct the entire wedding party and both our families for pictures allowing us to stay on our timeline, which was awesome! We can’t say enough about the quality of the pictures. They are truly some of the best, most high quality pictures we have ever seen. Every time we look at them, or show them to people they just say, "Wow!" It was misting and raining during part of our day, yet they were able to capture extremely good pictures despite the bad weather! We also had indoor, outdoor, rain, sunlight, nighttime, and a sparkler exit and they captured it all perfectly! Their skill as photographers is just above and beyond even the professional level. Jenilee wasn’t able to shoot during our wedding day because she was about to have a baby (which they told us ahead of time was a high possibility), but Jeff’s back-up photographer Jesse was also amazing to work with and very good at getting the children to look at the camera and smile. Her pictures were of the same quality as Jeff’s and we couldn’t be happier that she was part of our day. They were really fast getting our edited photo’s back, and giving us a link to allow our friends and family to view the pictures is also really nice. They are honest, hard-working, and extremely positive people that are really fun to work with and have at your wedding. If you want amazing photographers to work with, and your wedding story truly captured though pictures that will take you back through the day as if your re-living it each time you look through them — go with the Mullikin’s! You will be glad you did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kayla R

We met Jeff and Jenilee at a bridal expo in Jacksonville. We had been looking for a photographer for our Charleston, SC wedding and definitely did not expect to find them in Jacksonville, FL. However, the Mullikin's were so friendly and personable that we had to hire them! We... Read More had won an engagement session that day and we had some issues with scheduling but we were able to get the kinks worked out. THEN hurricane Matthew rolled through and we had to choose a new destination for our photos and they were able to go with the flow and relocate at the last minute. The photos were incredible! Fast forward to our wedding day.... talk about an amazing team! Jeff and Jenilee work SO SO SO well together which was so important for our big day. They were organized and kept my family focused during family portraits post ceremony, and we were still able to do photos of my husband and I and not get behind on our timeline (we did not do a first look). Jeff and Jenilee felt like part of the wedding party and were so great to have along for the journey! Plus we had a sneak peak just three days after the wedding and it's Gorgeous!! We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos :))))

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrew S

Jeff and Jenilee were absolutely amazing! They did my engagement shoot and my wedding day and the pictures turned out amazing! They were so easy to work with and made having our pictures taken fun! I have a large family and we were able to get all the family pictures done the... Read More day of the wedding in 30 minutes. They were organized and professional and I couldn't imagine having a better team! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Baleigh R

Looking for a wedding photographer was the most stressful part of wedding planning until we found the Mullikan Studio. They put all of our worries to ease. They were very personable and passionate about what they do. They really took time to understand what our vision was for... Read More the big day. Before our engagement session we already felt comfortable with them which made for great pictures and made our wedding day a breaze. They easily handled our big families which gave us lots time for couples pictures. They also helped make our first look perfect. We have beautiful pictures to look back on for a lifetime. We recommend the Mullikins Studio for all of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Connie A

Working with Jeff and Jenilee was great! My husband is not a fan of taking pictures and Jeff helped put him more at ease. They captured the day so beautifully and our friends and family are still complimenting our pictures 10 months later! We worked with them on both our... Read More engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. It was just so easy to work with them and their work is so amazing! They were incredibly professional and I loved working with them. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephanie S

We can't say enough good things! The photographer was one of our top priorities for our wedding day and we couldn't have been more pleased to have booked Jeff and Jenilee. They both made us feel comfortable and made our engagement shoot a blast. They were both so accommodating... Read More with our location and what we wanted for our big day. They're such happy, positive people that genuinely value family and it shows in their work. Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out absolutely fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience and definitely look forward to using them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kacie B

We couldn't have been happier with The Mullikin Studio! Jeff and Jenilee were so incredibly friendly and helpful and it meant a lot to me that they made planning my wedding so much easier. Posing for pictures can be super awkward, but Jeff made us so at ease and kept us laughing... Read More the whole time! He caught so many amazing candid shots at our wedding and even the posed pictures look so natural. We will cherish these shots forever.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ashley N

Jeff and Jenilee are absolute gems! Not only are they the sweetest people but they are so incredibly talented. They were even willing to drive to Savannah for our engagement photos! Our engagement photos turned out great and the teaser for our wedding makes us so excited! We... Read More highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Catherine B

Jeff & Jenilee were absolutely amazing from start to finish! I first met Jenilee and Jeff at a bridal show, and their booth spoke for itself. Their photos were breathtaking and they were so warm and welcoming. I knew from the moment I talked to them that my husband would want... Read More them as our photographer. From signing the contract to our engagement photos and finally our wedding, Jeff and Jenilee were communicative, quick to respond and easy to work with. When it came to the day of, Jeff was quick and organized with family photos and super fun to work with. We felt super comfortable working with Jeff and it shows in the photos. The photos are gorgeous and family and friends can't stop raving about them. 10/10 would choose to work with the Mullikins again! Thank you Jeff &a Jenilee!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Katelyn D

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Jenilee and Jeff are. They did everything they could to make sure they got perfect pictures. They are so sweet, down to earth, flexible, and amazing photographers. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Alex G

We are so fortunate to have had the chance to work with Jenilee and Jeff. They have been wonderful since day one. From our first meeting, I knew that they were going to be our photographers. They have such warm and welcoming personalities and made us feel so comfortable. Not... Read More only are they amazing people, their photography skills are impeccable! They really captured the essence of our special day and both of our individual personalities. They were a joy to work with for our wedding and we will definitely be using them for future family and baby photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Gabbie K

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have had Jeff and Jenilee photograph our wedding. Their positive energy kept us calm and happy the entire day. They also helped us get back on schedule when we were running almost an hour late. Our photographs were... Read More more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined. They captured details that we missed because of the craziness of the day. Every emotion we felt throughout the day, as well as the many emotions of our family and friends were all captured because of how amazing these two are. If we ever have any photography needs in the future, there is no one else we will go to besides The Mullikin Studio.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elaine A

We were thrilled with the wedding pictures. It meant so much to me on that important day to be able to fully trust that the Mullikins would take care of everything and do a great job. Their pictures are precious treasures. I'm so glad they took the time to work with us before... Read More the wedding to make sure we were able to shot the shots and moments we wanted. Everyone was very impressed with their professionalism and felt immediately comfortable working with them; their quiet motions did not interrupt the service as they captured priceless moments. We loved everything they did, from the engagement pictures to suggestions to the slideshow arrangement they produced. We can't imagine having used anyone else. Thanks, Elaine and Billy.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sabrina B

Mullikin Studio is from Kansas, but, fortunately for us, is located in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Jenilee and Jeff are simply amazing! They may be new to the area, but they quickly adapt no matter the setting. The Engagement photo shoot produced wonderful pictures and... Read More gave us the ability to work with the photographer so when the wedding day came, we were comfortable. Both Jenilee and Jeff have a calming effect on those around them, and they never lose control of the situation. We did not have to worry about anything photo related. Before the wedding, they found photo opportunities and moved the wedding party effortlessly from one spot to another. During the ceremony and the reception, you never realized they were there. They are worth, and earn, every cent they charge. IF their charge is outside what you budgeted, I would try recommend finding other places to cut back on - photographers and DJs can make or break your event - and this studio helped to make this event a true success. We cannot wait to see the final product of the day, but if the engagement pictures are any indication of what's to come, I have all faith that the wedding pictures will be wonderful! Thank you Jenilee and Jeff!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Samantha J

My husband and I knew as soon as we met Jennilee and Jeff at the bridal show that they would be the perfect photographers for us. We were so lucky to find such amazing artistic photographers with amazing personalities that made you instant friends. We had a blast taking... Read More engagement photos and love that they let us do multiple ideas. Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing. They took into consideration everything that I wanted and made the experience so much fun. My husband and I are already looking forward to doing some maternity photos in the future and are sure they will be our photographers for our journey through life.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Heather D

The Mullikin Studio was the perfect choice for our wedding! Jeff did an outstanding job of photographing our outdoor venue. He made a point of taking photos of all the little details at the reception. The reception was a wonderful blur so I was pleasantly surprised to see photos... Read More of the food, table centerpieces, bouquets and the cake. Very efficiently took photos with all of our loved ones and still had time for some gorgeous bride and groom pictures. Loved the final product – our photos looked like they belonged in a magazine!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Tia W

We noticed The Mullikin Studio out of all the other photographers at a bridal expo, because their photos were real. They showed a glimpse of the true emotion in every picture. Plus, Jenilee and Jeff were so fun and easy to talk to, like old friends catching up. From the... Read More engagement photo session, through planning and then during our wedding, Jeff and Jenilee were the consummate professional team. Guiding us, making us feel comfortable and bringing out our best to capture the exact feel that we were looking for from our wedding. We loved the process and the end result of the photos and video, and feel confident that discerning future brides and grooms will feel the same.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alyssa K

The Mullikin Studios were absolutely the right choice for a perfect day!! Their professionalism and exceptional talents captured the day in outstanding detail while minimizing the impact on the wedding. They are two of the nicest people and only care about your day and how... Read More they provide the best photography to create memories that will last forever. We highly recommend them for any event, not just weddings. 110% satisfied with everything from the planning, coverage of the day, and the products we received after the wedding. We would like to thank Jeff and Jennilee form the bottom of hearts. God Bless!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Joyce E

Jeff and Jen are more than photographers. They not only captured our day beautifully but did it while being totally invisible, seriously they were ninjas. We instantly felt comfortable with them and they were able to work with us to make every dream come true. I would recommend... Read More them not only for weddings but for any special moment in your life. I cannot thank them enough for capturing our wedding in such a beautiful way.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Tara M

We just got out photos back and they are fantastic. Jeff & Jenilee are very easy to work with and made out wedding day a non stressful one. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time and they were there directing me the whole way. If they were still in Kansas I would use... Read More them again for other life events that are to come.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katherine N

Words can't describe how much we love our engagement photos! From scheduling to posing and everything in between, Jeff and Jenilee were amazing. The both know how to alleviate all the stress your already under as a bride and I couldn't be more grateful. We haven't set a date or... Read More deciding on a venue yet but wherever and whenever we tie the knot, The Mullikins will be there to capture the moment.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Abigail A

Gary and I feel so blessed to have been able to have the Mullikin Studio shoot our wedding day photos and video. Both Jenilee and Jeff were an absolute dream to work with. From the start they were always there to answer our questions and help us finalize the details for our... Read More wedding day – they were there for us each and every step which I really appreciated. And on our wedding day they provided that extra comfort and showered us with love that made our day much more special. We absolutely love how our video and photos turned out and could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend them for any special event. Because when you work with them you just absolutely fall in love with them and become family.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Becca Y

Everyone wants his or her wedding day to be perfect, and we were no different. The day of our wedding was pretty hectic since weather wasn’t really cooperating with our plans. Jenilee and Jeff were there with us through it all. While I, the bride, was getting ready Jenilee... Read More was there and was gently saying how everything was going to be fine and they would work with us through whatever we decided. I was very thankful that they were so attentive to our needs and wants because it really made a huge difference on our wedding day. They were with us the whole day, photographing everyone getting ready, our “first look”, the ceremony, and the reception. I would strongly encourage any couple looking for photographers who will go above and beyond to make you feel at ease and make your day special.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Jeff and Jen are the absolute best at what they do. My fiance and I could not be happier with the entire experience; from the planning of the surprise engagement session to the day of the event to the followup and final edit delivery. Their ability to be seamlessly professional... Read More and make you feel comfortable all at the same time made them the best choice for us and I am so happy we were able to share this moment! They captured our day like no one else could and we will be able to tell that story for years to come. I can't wait to work with them again on our next life event!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Dannielle J

We can’t say enough good things about Jeff and Jen. From the moment we met them we knew they were the best fit for us. They made everything so comfortable and fun. We had never taken professional photos together and Jeff was great at posing us for our engagement photos. Jen fit... Read More right in with my girls and made sure to get all the details while we were getting ready. The time we spent prior to the wedding ceremony taking photos was the best decision we could have made, they got every shot we could think of and more. They are very passionate about photography and you can tell they really love what they do. They have a very loving spirit. We cannot wait for them to shoot our next step in life. We would recommend for all your big events.