{Forever Remembered}

We know weddings because we’ve been there. We remember all of the stresses and joys of planning the most important day of your life. We know your reservations and concerns, and we care. We want to help you tell the entire story of your magical day, catching all the intricate details along the way.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1076 Autumn Pines Drive, Orange Park, FL (913) 568-5355

Our Wedding Story Perfectly Captured!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Brittney Carter C

After looking for months for a wedding photographer to capture our day, we chose The Mullikin Studio…and we could not be happier with how well they did!!! Both Jeff and Jenilee are so easy to work with, by always being available to answer any questions we had, and by paying... Read More amazing attention to detail with what we wanted. They really listened and brought their expertise to capture the moments that we’ll look back on forever. During our wedding they stayed right on the timeline we had. We did the traditional pictures with our families and the wedding party right after our ceremony, but before our reception, which put us on a very tight schedule. The Mullikin’s were able to organize and direct the entire wedding party and both our families for pictures allowing us to stay on our timeline, which was awesome! We can’t say enough about the quality of the pictures. They are truly some of the best, most high quality pictures we have ever seen. Every time we look at them, or show them to people they just say, "Wow!" It was misting and raining during part of our day, yet they were able to capture extremely good pictures despite the bad weather! We also had indoor, outdoor, rain, sunlight, nighttime, and a sparkler exit and they captured it all perfectly! Their skill as photographers is just above and beyond even the professional level. Jenilee wasn’t able to shoot during our wedding day because she was about to have a baby (which they told us ahead of time was a high possibility), but Jeff’s back-up photographer Jesse was also amazing to work with and very good at getting the children to look at the camera and smile. Her pictures were of the same quality as Jeff’s and we couldn’t be happier that she was part of our day. They were really fast getting our edited photo’s back, and giving us a link to allow our friends and family to view the pictures is also really nice. They are honest, hard-working, and extremely positive people that are really fun to work with and have at your wedding. If you want amazing photographers to work with, and your wedding story truly captured though pictures that will take you back through the day as if your re-living it each time you look through them — go with the Mullikin’s! You will be glad you did.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Catherine B

Jeff & Jenilee were absolutely amazing from start to finish! I first met Jenilee and Jeff at a bridal show, and their booth spoke for itself. Their photos were breathtaking and they were so warm and welcoming. I knew from the moment I talked to them that my husband would want... Read More them as our photographer. From signing the contract to our engagement photos and finally our wedding, Jeff and Jenilee were communicative, quick to respond and easy to work with. When it came to the day of, Jeff was quick and organized with family photos and super fun to work with. We felt super comfortable working with Jeff and it shows in the photos. The photos are gorgeous and family and friends can't stop raving about them. 10/10 would choose to work with the Mullikins again! Thank you Jeff &a Jenilee!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Katelyn D

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Jenilee and Jeff are. They did everything they could to make sure they got perfect pictures. They are so sweet, down to earth, flexible, and amazing photographers. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Alex G

We are so fortunate to have had the chance to work with Jenilee and Jeff. They have been wonderful since day one. From our first meeting, I knew that they were going to be our photographers. They have such warm and welcoming personalities and made us feel so comfortable. Not... Read More only are they amazing people, their photography skills are impeccable! They really captured the essence of our special day and both of our individual personalities. They were a joy to work with for our wedding and we will definitely be using them for future family and baby photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Gabbie K

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have had Jeff and Jenilee photograph our wedding. Their positive energy kept us calm and happy the entire day. They also helped us get back on schedule when we were running almost an hour late. Our photographs were... Read More more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined. They captured details that we missed because of the craziness of the day. Every emotion we felt throughout the day, as well as the many emotions of our family and friends were all captured because of how amazing these two are. If we ever have any photography needs in the future, there is no one else we will go to besides The Mullikin Studio.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elaine A

We were thrilled with the wedding pictures. It meant so much to me on that important day to be able to fully trust that the Mullikins would take care of everything and do a great job. Their pictures are precious treasures. I'm so glad they took the time to work with us before... Read More the wedding to make sure we were able to shot the shots and moments we wanted. Everyone was very impressed with their professionalism and felt immediately comfortable working with them; their quiet motions did not interrupt the service as they captured priceless moments. We loved everything they did, from the engagement pictures to suggestions to the slideshow arrangement they produced. We can't imagine having used anyone else. Thanks, Elaine and Billy.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sabrina B

Mullikin Studio is from Kansas, but, fortunately for us, is located in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Jenilee and Jeff are simply amazing! They may be new to the area, but they quickly adapt no matter the setting. The Engagement photo shoot produced wonderful pictures and... Read More gave us the ability to work with the photographer so when the wedding day came, we were comfortable. Both Jenilee and Jeff have a calming effect on those around them, and they never lose control of the situation. We did not have to worry about anything photo related. Before the wedding, they found photo opportunities and moved the wedding party effortlessly from one spot to another. During the ceremony and the reception, you never realized they were there. They are worth, and earn, every cent they charge. IF their charge is outside what you budgeted, I would try recommend finding other places to cut back on - photographers and DJs can make or break your event - and this studio helped to make this event a true success. We cannot wait to see the final product of the day, but if the engagement pictures are any indication of what's to come, I have all faith that the wedding pictures will be wonderful! Thank you Jenilee and Jeff!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Samantha J

My husband and I knew as soon as we met Jennilee and Jeff at the bridal show that they would be the perfect photographers for us. We were so lucky to find such amazing artistic photographers with amazing personalities that made you instant friends. We had a blast taking... Read More engagement photos and love that they let us do multiple ideas. Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing. They took into consideration everything that I wanted and made the experience so much fun. My husband and I are already looking forward to doing some maternity photos in the future and are sure they will be our photographers for our journey through life.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Heather D

The Mullikin Studio was the perfect choice for our wedding! Jeff did an outstanding job of photographing our outdoor venue. He made a point of taking photos of all the little details at the reception. The reception was a wonderful blur so I was pleasantly surprised to see photos... Read More of the food, table centerpieces, bouquets and the cake. Very efficiently took photos with all of our loved ones and still had time for some gorgeous bride and groom pictures. Loved the final product – our photos looked like they belonged in a magazine!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Tia W

We noticed The Mullikin Studio out of all the other photographers at a bridal expo, because their photos were real. They showed a glimpse of the true emotion in every picture. Plus, Jenilee and Jeff were so fun and easy to talk to, like old friends catching up. From the... Read More engagement photo session, through planning and then during our wedding, Jeff and Jenilee were the consummate professional team. Guiding us, making us feel comfortable and bringing out our best to capture the exact feel that we were looking for from our wedding. We loved the process and the end result of the photos and video, and feel confident that discerning future brides and grooms will feel the same.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alyssa K

The Mullikin Studios were absolutely the right choice for a perfect day!! Their professionalism and exceptional talents captured the day in outstanding detail while minimizing the impact on the wedding. They are two of the nicest people and only care about your day and how... Read More they provide the best photography to create memories that will last forever. We highly recommend them for any event, not just weddings. 110% satisfied with everything from the planning, coverage of the day, and the products we received after the wedding. We would like to thank Jeff and Jennilee form the bottom of hearts. God Bless!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Joyce E

Jeff and Jen are more than photographers. They not only captured our day beautifully but did it while being totally invisible, seriously they were ninjas. We instantly felt comfortable with them and they were able to work with us to make every dream come true. I would recommend... Read More them not only for weddings but for any special moment in your life. I cannot thank them enough for capturing our wedding in such a beautiful way.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Tara M

We just got out photos back and they are fantastic. Jeff & Jenilee are very easy to work with and made out wedding day a non stressful one. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time and they were there directing me the whole way. If they were still in Kansas I would use... Read More them again for other life events that are to come.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katherine N

Words can't describe how much we love our engagement photos! From scheduling to posing and everything in between, Jeff and Jenilee were amazing. The both know how to alleviate all the stress your already under as a bride and I couldn't be more grateful. We haven't set a date or... Read More deciding on a venue yet but wherever and whenever we tie the knot, The Mullikins will be there to capture the moment.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Abigail A

Gary and I feel so blessed to have been able to have the Mullikin Studio shoot our wedding day photos and video. Both Jenilee and Jeff were an absolute dream to work with. From the start they were always there to answer our questions and help us finalize the details for our... Read More wedding day – they were there for us each and every step which I really appreciated. And on our wedding day they provided that extra comfort and showered us with love that made our day much more special. We absolutely love how our video and photos turned out and could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend them for any special event. Because when you work with them you just absolutely fall in love with them and become family.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Becca Y

Everyone wants his or her wedding day to be perfect, and we were no different. The day of our wedding was pretty hectic since weather wasn’t really cooperating with our plans. Jenilee and Jeff were there with us through it all. While I, the bride, was getting ready Jenilee... Read More was there and was gently saying how everything was going to be fine and they would work with us through whatever we decided. I was very thankful that they were so attentive to our needs and wants because it really made a huge difference on our wedding day. They were with us the whole day, photographing everyone getting ready, our “first look”, the ceremony, and the reception. I would strongly encourage any couple looking for photographers who will go above and beyond to make you feel at ease and make your day special.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Jeff and Jen are the absolute best at what they do. My fiance and I could not be happier with the entire experience; from the planning of the surprise engagement session to the day of the event to the followup and final edit delivery. Their ability to be seamlessly professional... Read More and make you feel comfortable all at the same time made them the best choice for us and I am so happy we were able to share this moment! They captured our day like no one else could and we will be able to tell that story for years to come. I can't wait to work with them again on our next life event!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Dannielle J

We can’t say enough good things about Jeff and Jen. From the moment we met them we knew they were the best fit for us. They made everything so comfortable and fun. We had never taken professional photos together and Jeff was great at posing us for our engagement photos. Jen fit... Read More right in with my girls and made sure to get all the details while we were getting ready. The time we spent prior to the wedding ceremony taking photos was the best decision we could have made, they got every shot we could think of and more. They are very passionate about photography and you can tell they really love what they do. They have a very loving spirit. We cannot wait for them to shoot our next step in life. We would recommend for all your big events.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Haley G

We chose Jen & Jeff after going to a wedding expo. As soon as we talked to them, we clicked. We could tell they genuinely cared about their clients and it wasn’t just about the money. When I thought about our wedding, the photography was one of the most important aspects—We... Read More wanted to be able to truly re-live our wedding day and cherish all the memories, through pictures. We first worked with Jen during our engagement session and she was amazing. She somehow managed to get a smile out of my stubborn fiance’ :) she was very down to earth, very friendly and just easy to work with. Then we worked with Jen & Jeff on our wedding day, and it was unbelievable. They captured our day realistically during candid shots versus telling us what to do. We feel like they captured our wedding through our eyes and our emotions. Jeff & Jen both fit in with the wedding party, we felt like they were one of us! We had many compliments from guests on how great the photographers were and how they were never in the way. Our pictures were way beyond our expectations. We will definitely continue to use them for future photography needs!!! -Dustin & Haley Baker

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Kaleigh H

I absolutely love Jenilee and Jeff. They are extremely professional, easy to work with and down-to-earth people. They were on point the whole wedding day and very organized. Good people and great photographers :)

Oh Happy Day!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Ruth R

Our wedding day was a beautiful one and, as with a lot of brides, I didn't remember a lot of the details because with all that was happening it went by so fast. But when we got the photos back from Jeff and Jen, I was thrilled to see that all the beauty, details and intimate... Read More moments were captured and not only that, but captured with a beautiful style and that is truly timeless. On our wedding day, Jeff made us feel so relaxed and we were able to be ourselves and have so much fun - and the photos show that. We could not be more happy with all the moments in our wedding and we are so thankful that the Mullikin Studio was able to capture them so we could cherish them for all the years to come!

Natural, Beautiful and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Dana T

Planning my wedding from another state was nerve wracking! I had no contacts, and my husband dabbles in photography so the photos were very important to us! When I found The Mullikin Studio online I was so excited - I wanted our photos to be natural, not overly posed and they... Read More really fit the bill. They Skyped with us ahead of time, worked on a special package to fit our budget and really put our minds at ease from the beginning. The photos turned out beautifully - Jeff captured intimate moments, beautiful views and the overflowing joy of our day. He kept the mood light despite all the craziness of the day, and I was able to stay in the moment and just enjoy it all. Great team, and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Beautifully Captured

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Carly M

The Mullikin Studio did an excellent job capturing our wedding day. When we were choosing photographers, they were excellent at communication and always responded promptly. They were so friendly and approachable and made our decision easy. We met with them several times before... Read More our wedding day and helped make the day go smoothly. They showed up promptly on time were professional and courteous all day long. They were accommodating to all of our needs before, during, and after the wedding. After the editing process, we returned to their studio to view our photos and they were stunning. They captured our day beautifully. All of the posed photographs were beautiful, but the best photos were the candid shots that they captured at the reception. They caught all of the best moments between my husband and I, as well as our guests. I can’t wait to share them with others! We will be back to use Jeff & Jenilee in the future.

Engagement/Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Heather C

The Mullikin Studio did such a great job with our photos! We loved every single one of our engagement photos and appreciated all the time they took with us! They were very patient and helped us with posing. The were super flexible with our schedules, which was great since we... Read More live two hours out of town! They also photographed our wedding and did a beautiful job. Our wedding was a Sunday morning wedding, which meant that they had to be there at 7:00AM to photograph the "getting ready" part of the day. Not only were they there early in the morning, but they were in GREAT moods! Which was awesome for the bride who is not a morning person:) It was really great having them as our photographers. They captured ALL of our special moments! When it was all said and done we had almost one thousand edited finished photos to remember our day. Not only did they take an exceedingly large amount of photos, they managed to get all of them edited and re-touched in just TWO WEEKS! I cannot say how thankful we are that we chose the Mullikins as our engagement and wedding photographers. They are truly amazing at what they do and we are so happy with all of our photos!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Jenna J

Our pictures turned out fantastic! We are incredibly happy at how they captured each part of our special day. The communication was open, Jeff and Jeni were easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. During the wedding, Jeff was able to capture the shots... Read More without disrupting the flow of the wedding and reception. Anytime we had an impromptu moment that deserved a great picture, Jeff was there to capture it for us. Together, we came up with shots that would capture the most special parts of the day. Jeff and Jeni gave us advice on how to make the pictures look as good as possible and gave us suggestions that we hadn’t thought of. We couldn’t be happier and have loved every photo!