The Slow Motion Video Booth + Remedy Wedding Films

Atlanta, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Destination

The Slow Motion Video Booth

Often imitated but never duplicate, The Slow Motion Video Booth provides the most unforgettable wedding and event environment. We provide the entire setup including the Phantom slow motion camera, backdrops, lights, props, camera operator, a hype man giving ideas, a professionally edited highlight film with licensed music and a whole lot of never ending memories. Let your guests experience this at your wedding and they will want to buy you an extra wedding gift to repay you for all the fun. Ok, maybe not, but it's really an amazing time!

$$$$ – Expensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

554 W Main St Bldg B Ste 200, Buford, GA Atlanta, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Destination (770) 527-5886

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Sarah L

We hired Remedy for their slow motion video booth. We went with the whole shebang which was pricey but worth every penny. The video booth was a huge hit to say the least and the resulting video with all of the playback footage is amazing/hysterical! A really great memento from... Read More our wedding day. Additionally, Jamie and the two other videographers were professional and fun. AND... They got our compilation video to us in about 10 days.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Christina L

Remedy Wedding Films is beyond professional. They captured every second of my big day perfectly. In addition to their creativity and talent, I have known Jamie for more than a decade. He is an amazing person and a true talent. I cannot say thank you enough for the final video!!... Read More If you need a video, Remedy is your company!

Amazing Videographers!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Marilisa S

As a wedding planner I cannot stress enough the value of professional, creative and organized vendors and the team at Remedy Wedding Films is just that. I have worked with Jamie & his team on multiple weddings this year and continue to recommend them as a number one choice for... Read More wedding videography. Not only do they produce flawless work, they are incredibly personable and always make the couples I work with feel comfortable and excited. They are also flexible when it comes to the day of and any last minute adjustments to timing or exact places of first looks, portraits, etc. They're the best!

Vendor Review

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Shannon R

As the wedding planner for a client who booked Remedy Wedding Films for their April 2014 wedding, I am confident in recommending this company with no reservations. The guys were friendly, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and professional and fun, both during planning... Read More and on wedding day itself. I have already passed their name along to other current clients, and look forward to (hopefully!) working with them again.

Remedy never disappoints!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Kristi C

Remedy never disappoints! They have shot many of my friend's weddings and they always do an incredible job. They are very professional and really take the time to find out the story of the bride and groom. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants an incredible wedding video!

Mother of the Groom...and 8 months later the Bride!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

Words are insufficient to say how thankful we were to find Remedy Films! My son was determined to use Jamie Graff and his amazing crew to video his wedding last September in Rosemary Beach. My husband and I went along with his request, although it was with blind trust not... Read More knowing what to expect. It turned out to be the BEST decision we all made for the entire wedding!! They were very professional the entire time. Jamie took the time a few days before the wedding to get to know the bride and groom on a personal level so that the video would reveal who they truly are. This made the video even more personal on a deeper level. They were great to work with especially the day of the wedding as we hardly noticed they were even there! When we received the 3 minute teaser a short time later, we realized we had to be in the presence of pure genius! The wedding video was even more incredible!! They had used a drone to capture so much of the set up activity as well as the awesomeness of the setting and it was truly breathtaking! Their choice of music was far greater than any of the choices we had come up with!! The video was so incredible that we hired them 8 months later to video my daughters wedding this past May and once again had an unbelievable experience with an incredible video to relive our precious memories over and over again. We couldn't recommend them any higher!! Absolutely the BEST!!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

Professional, talented, fun and just simply amazing!!! I was so blessed to have Jamie and his crew capture on video the magical feeling of my wedding day! Remedy is truly incredible!!!!!!

Remedy - talented and professional!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Kerri M

The videographers from Remedy were so amazing! Couldn't ask for a better and more fun group. They went above and beyond for me. They started early in the morning and recorded every part of my day. They were fun and didn't get in the way of the experience of my wedding day which... Read More is very important to every bride. I had several people make comments about how calm I was on my wedding day. The ONLY vendor that was around me all day was the the team from Remedy and it could have been stressful for me, but I almost didn't realize they were there. When they were around I felt like they were fun, professional, and made sure they captured everything so I didn't need to micromanage. I also had Remedy do my slo-mo video booth….what a freakin' hit!!!! Worth every penny. People STILL 6 months later talk about this video. Not only that, I put it on Facebook and it was shared so many times that people I didn't even know would walk up to me and tell me they had seen it and how cool it was. It's a great "attraction" at the wedding thats different than the typical photo booth. No one had ever seen it before and I loved that! They put the edits to music and it turned out so great. So the entertainment was two fold…entertainment at the wedding, and the anticipation of the video. We had people over to view it when we got it and watched it 15 times and we laughed out loud. Such a cool idea! Overall, I would totally use Remedy again and recommend them to anyone. They made my day special and memorable. The memories they gave me I will have for a lifetime on film in the best possible quality. I could never repay them for it. THANK YOU GUYS!!!! I feel like I could cry writing this... Kerri

Bride

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Megan C

I just recently got married in March and used Remedy Weddings as my videographer! Jamie Graff and his team were amazing! They were so kind to myself, my family and friends. My overall experience was just wonderful! He made our day and me as a bride feel so special! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend Remedy Weddings as your videographer for your wedding!! He captured the most important moments from our wedding day! I cannot express how over whelmed with joy and thankfulness for you Jamie, and your company. I've watched my video over and over again and just in awe! Thank you so much! Megan Chafin

One of the best decisions we made

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Rhonda C

We used REMEMDY WEDDING FILMS for our daughter's wedding. As MOB I watched hours of video from various vendors, but was reluctant to secure one because while many seemed to "document" the wedding day, they lacked that something "special". I finally found that something... Read More "special" when I stumbled upon REMEDY. We were certain they were just what we were looking for. Long story - short. These young men were an absolute delight to work with. They captured so many beautiful moments being in 2 and 3 places all at once. Watching the preview was like reliving that beautiful day all over again. We haven't received the final product yet, but we are planning to have a family party for the premier! I would wholeheartedly recommend REMEMDY to film your wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made!

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 8/01/2014

This vendor is quick to respond to requests/inquiry. Will make suggestions if buyer is unsure or not creative. Vendor takes into account personal traits and likes of bride and groom and family. Vendor does a full family assessment so that names and positions of family are... Read More understood prior to shooting. He took into account special relationships in the families and what was important to the bride and groom. We appreciated the personality of this videographer....kind, helpful, well-dressed, quiet, patient and observant. This vendor uses first class, professional equipment. The vendor provided two DVD's one that was documentary and one that was an overall creative spectacular show of the whole evening and event. We could not recommend him enough. He tends to run on the "high" side BUT what you get in return is over and beyond most others. ajerickson

Awesome Job

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

Video is great....Not sure how they made it look so good!

Remedy Wedding Films rocks!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

We hired Remedy back in 2012 to capture our wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased. We almost forewent hiring a videographer, and I'm so glad we didn't because they were one of the best decisions we made during the planning process! They were absolutely wonderful and... Read More professional to work with, and the final product was stunning. They captured everything perfectly. As far as the pros and cons go ... I loved that they mic'd us during our first look and ceremony because we now have precious sound bites from the day that we wouldn't have had otherwise. The only thing that I didn't love was the fact that they put a filter on our video that made it look vintage -ish. But, I'm sure they were just trying to be consistent with our wedding's theme, so I understand why they made that artistic choice. Altogether, they are worth every penny and more!

amazing

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Carrie J

Chase and Jamie are fabulous! They even carried out one of our groomsmen when he fainted. Jamie was awesome about my privacy while dressing and such but still got great video! I wish there was another reason to use them one day!

Remedy Films

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Carla W

I knew that no matter what, I wanted a videographer for the wedding day. My fiance and I both agreed that it was one of the most perfect ways to capture the day. Remedy Films is one of our friends so it was a given that we would hire them for our wedding. We won't see the... Read More video for about two more months, but we were able to see some of the clips from the day and they look amazing. I allowed them to get creative with some shots as well that they had not had the opportunity to take in other weddings! Check out their site and watch their videos, they do amazing work. When your wedding day is practically a movie for you, you've made a good choice and it will be something you can watch over-and-over again!

Jamie Graff

Jame Graff has been serving wedding couples and planners for over 9 years. Having filmed over 100 wedding films, he knows how to plan, communicate and interact with venues and vendors to seamlessly deliver an unforgettable experience every time.