Triangle Custom Ceremonies

Triangle Area - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill

Your Day. Your Ceremony. Your Way.

The important events in your life are intensely personal. I take the time to know your unique style, personality and preferences. My goal is for people to walk away from the ceremony not remembering me-- but remembering how perfectly "you" the ceremony was. As your officiant, I'm here to create a custom ceremony that meets your unique needs. I offer seamless and cost-effective ceremony preparation. I take the stress out of planning with ceremony frameworks that we can use as a starting point--adding, editing and adapting to perfectly represent your love story. When it comes to weddings, over the past 20 years I've done it all. From traditional to culturally or spiritually eclectic--I'm completely flexible and focused on your desires.

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Ceremony, Wedding

Triangle Area - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill (919) 270-7850

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Crystal A

Ed Sansbury was such a pleasure to work with all together. In Ed's first email, he sent a questionnaire for my fiancé (now husband) and I to answer separately. We were both a little nervous about the questionnaire but after we completed it, we had a great time going over each... Read More other's answers together. It was a fun way for Ed to get to know us and break the ice in the first meeting. When it came to the wedding day, he could tell that we were both nervous so he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable throughout the ceremony. I would recommend him to any family member or friend of mine if they were to get married.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Lauren W

Our wedding ceremony was smooth, flawless, and relaxing thanks Ed Sansbury! My husband and I met Ed at a venue open house in Raleigh and we are so thankful we did. Throughout our wedding planning experience, Ed was there every step of the way offering great advice, ideas, and... Read More suggestions to help us plan the perfect ceremony. He also helped us with details we weren't even aware we needed to plan out! In addition to being so helpful, he was extremely responsive. We FaceTimed, met for coffee, emailed, and talked on the phone in the months leading up to our big day. He is worth every penny and I assure you, you will be making the best decision securing him for your wedding day! Thank you for everything, Ed! We are so blessed and fortunate to have met you!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Crystal A

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Sebastien D

Working with Ed was so enjoyable. He was very understanding and accommodating to my wife and myself and was always bringing ideas on the table for us to have the best ceremony that we could have. He made our big day PERFECT. Again, Thank you very much Ed!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica A

Ed officiated our non-secular wedding ceremony. He's really nice and was very helpful, and the ceremony went great. Ed provided us multiple sample ceremonies and came up with a non-secular one for us, but we decided to use the ceremony we had come up with after lots of... Read More googling (try searching "non secular wedding ceremony", there's lots of very helpful examples). Ed offered to wear either his robes, with several options for sashes, or just wear his suit. Since we aren't religious and were being married outside, we opted for the suit and I'm so glad we did, it looked great!

Great Custom Wedding Ceremony by Becky Sansbury

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Dana G

Becky, Thank you for making our wedding ceremony custom and unique. Matt and I enjoyed working with you to blend tradition and custom wording. Our ceremony was beautiful. We have already watched the video twice. Thank you again, Dana and Matt Lotz

Excellent Minister Duo

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Kelly W

Ed and Becky were awesome to work with. They are very talented at making a wedding what the couple wants, and have many years of experience as ceremony coordinators. I loved having the minister and coordinator together (and a married couple themselves) as I think it made... Read More everything go so smoothly. Everyone knew where they needed to be and the rehearsal and ceremony itself were beautifully done. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for officiants with some extra talents as these two are fantastic.

They were the best!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Tina N

Both Ed & Becky, worked with us and made everything run smoothly!! They are great because they are a married couple and 1 will be your officiant while the other will be your coordinator!! They were great working with me and letting put my own personal touch to the ceremony!!... Read More They are the sweetest people! They made my day very special!!

Ed Sansbury

Ed Sansbury is an ordained minister and graduate of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He founded Triangle Custom Ceremonies to meet the growing need for professionally trained yet flexible wedding officiants, open to the needs of the diverse population in the Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill area. Ed is familiar with worship materials and customs from numerous faith traditions. He also honors ceremony materials that are meaningful and not religious at all. With more than 20 years of experience, Ed has pretty much seen--and done--it all when it comes to wedding officiating!