Trotter Photo- Photography, Video & Photo Booth

St. Louis & Illinois

Quality photography, affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. We also offer videography and photo booth services as well! Visit our website or reach out to us today to discuss how we can help you with your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis & Illinois (636) 394-7689

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Misty B

Our wedding day was on 04/ 22/17 It was an amazing day filled with tons of love, and laughter, and even lots of tears. Trotter was an amazing part to our wedding. Shelby and Emily were amazing at capturing every moment of our wedding. They also did the filming of the wedding and... Read More photo booth. Ian the video man WAS BEYOND THE BEST!!!!! He was on point, had amazing ideas, and his personality was the best. The photo booth stayed packed and everyone loved the photos. We originally had a few issues with engagement session in st. Charles, and were concerned with spending over 3500 on wedding services from trotter... Charlie stepped in and made it easy from there on out. He made sure that we were 100% happy with everything the day of and even after. Charlie was great to work with. The highlight video was amazing, and we are currently waiting on the full video/raw footage, and our black tie album but are sure they will be just as great. I would highly recommend trotter for your wedding or any pictures for that matter. Emily I love the photos you captured, and Shelby took amazing shots as well. Thank you Trotter for taking the amazing photos/video you'll captured.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gretchen Y

We had Maggie as the main photographer for our wedding and she was amazing! Very professional and easy to work with. Many people complimented her efficiency and how nice she was. The second photographer we had for part of the wedding day was very nice and professional too. Any... Read More time I called Trotter, they were very courteous and professional on the phone as well. Overall, a great experience working with Trotter. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

My husband Steve and I had a wonderful experience with Trotter Photography for our wedding day last November! Everyone at Trotter Photography has been very professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting to book our wedding day, until now, as my... Read More husband and I are currently putting together our wedding album, the folks at Trotter Photography have been awesome! On our wedding day, our photographer Sheila was not only completely professional and on point, but she also was super cool, sweet, and kind.....calming my nerves at the church, before I got out of the wedding car. Thank you Trotter Photography for everything! You rock!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Fran W

Trotter Photography took all the photos of my younger daughter’s wedding. It was easy for me to choose Trotter Photography because they had previously been the photographer for my older daughter’s wedding two years earlier. As the wedding was just after Christmas, our... Read More photographer did a wonderful job of capturing all the great holiday decorations. There were even outdoor photos taken after dark with dramatic backlighting. Best of all, my daughter really liked working with Kim, who photographed the event. Kim really understood what photos would be important to my daughter and made sure that nothing was missed.

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Bridget H

Thank you to Kim @ Trotter Photography who took such beautiful photos of our wedding on 12/30/2017 in Des Peres, Missouri. We just received the photos on CD and are very happy with them. I appreciate that Kim took charge of assembling everyone for the traditional and group... Read More photos up on the alter and then took extra time with just us right up until the ceremony began to shoot some more artistic and romantic poses. She stepped into help us when cake cutting turned messy and my husband tried to toss the garter before his groomsmen were ready. I appreciate that she went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Marcie B

Trotter photo was excellent every step of the way. Charlie and the group made planning super easy and flexible. Emily was our photographer and she was awesome. Emily took time to get to know what we had envisioned for our wedding photos. We were on a tight schedule and she made... Read More it all possible while taking high quality photos. It was extremely hard to narrow down all the great pictures. I am so happy with everything Trotter has done for our wedding! Great company. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Jack B

Trotter did a great job photographing our wedding. We will always remember the quality of their work on our special day, and we couldn't have asked for better service. 5 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Katie D

We used Trotter for our photography and videography on our wedding day 10.21.17. We were very impressed with how well everyone worked together to make sure they captured all the special moments! We love the final result!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Katie D

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Phil R

This company is the best you can work with in St Louis. Professional and excellent quality. We loved all of our photos and can't wait to see the finished products. Matt was the greatest photographer to work with and we can't be happier than the way we are with Trotter. The... Read More Photobooth service was incredible too. We had a lot of friends and family come up and tell us that they loved the service and the lady running it that night. You do not need to look any further when it comes to photos for your big day than Trotter.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Chelsea K

Trotter was such an awesome choice for our wedding photographer and videographer! We worked with Charlie throughout the initial planning and had Emily as our wedding day photographer. The pictures she captured were AMAZING! We had so many to choose from that it was hard to... Read More cut it down to the ones we wanted in our book! It was a million degrees the day we got married, but she made sure she captured pics that looked effortless and beautiful. I appreciated her taking charge during the photo session to make sure we got a variety of shots, backgrounds, and facial expressions. Lord knows with an 18 person wedding party, we needed someone to keep us in line and show us what we needed to do! She was also great about working in the locations that we wanted to use that were unique to us - such as the elevator in our apartment building where we met. And those turned out to be some of our most favorite pictures of all! In addition to the photos, we also chose to get a highlights video made. This turned out to be such a special memory of the day. The videographer captured the big special moments, but also the little funny moments of the day that made it truly unique to us. Overall, Trotter has been a joy to work with, their product is great, and the prices were completely reasonable.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Katie K

Had a great experience. She was patient and took charge. It was very helpful.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Keith A

My wife and I used Trotter forour wedding. They did a great job! We did have to wait a while to view our photos but it was worth the wait they turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Sarah M

Trotter photo did an amazing job on our wedding photos! They look absolutely stunning! It rained all morning the day of our wedding, I was worried about how the photos would turn out. Our photographer did a fantastic job working in the wet weather with our large wedding party.... Read More It did take a while to be able to view our photos, however they were well worth the wait! Trotter photographed my parent's wedding almost 27 years ago and I am thrilled that they could be part of our big day as well! I am excited to share our photos with our friends and family!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Allison W

Trotter Videography did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day. Our videographer was a quiet presence capturing all of the most important parts of our day. In reviewing our highlights video we were blown away with how it all came together. He did such a wonderful job... Read More capturing our day and far exceeded our expectations. Working with the Trotter staff has also been wonderful. Everyone we have talked with throughout the process has been professional and very helpful. We could not be more pleased with our choice in videographers.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Alexis H

My good friends, Mandy and Nathan, got married in October of this year. I got the opportunity to see their pictures a couple days ago, and they turned out beautiful! The handsome groom and beautiful bride looked amazing that day, and the pictures showed how great of a day it... Read More really was. I am extremely happy for them, and are happy they used your services for their big day! Their pictures turned out fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Heather S

I was the maid of honor in the 2017 Schwarzen wedding. I had so much fun with the photographer and did not ever get bored. The photos came out amazing! Will definitely use for my wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Christina S

I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in early October this year. It was unusually hot weather and we had a big wedding party, which made for a hectic day. The photographers were awesome at engaging all of the members of the wedding party and made the experience fun. They... Read More took time to make sure we were all posed well and the pictures turned out so amazing! I wish I would have used trotter for my wedding!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Amanda H

Trotter did an amazing job on my wedding pictures! I cannot thank them enough. The whole process was very smooth. I never once had any issues from the beginning all the way to the end. My photographer was absolutely amazing. I had some what of a big wedding party and he made... Read More sure to find ways where everyone would fit into the picture.The pictures turned out wonderful. I would definitely recommend trotter for any photography services you might have.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Molly B

Trotter was everything I could have asked for in a wedding day photographer! I worked with Charlie leading up to the wedding and he was so nice and helpful! On my actual wedding day I had the pleasure of working with Thomas and he was AWESOME! We had rain showers all day off and... Read More on and I was really emotional and anxious that we weren't going to get any good shots of my outdoor ceremony... I was wrong! Thomas was so patient and calm (and fun) and worked around the weather to get us the best photos! If you are having an outdoor wedding and are nervous about the weather don't be with Trotter- they will work it all out! I am in love with my photos and I am very happy I chose Trotter!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Shirley P

My son used Trotter and we were very pleased with the results. Excellent customer service and very friendly employees. They captured all the wonderful moments of their special day!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Michelle B

My husband Gary and I had an excellent experience with Trotter. It started from Day 1. We met Charlie at the Manchester office. He answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful while booking our wedding on 9/2/2017. We had a photographer, videographer and photo booth... Read More including in our package. Matt was our photographer, and he was the best! While we wanted some traditional photos, we also wanted more artistic/candid photos. He did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend him. We are really pleased with the photos. The wedding video turned out great as well as the photo booth pics. Such a wonderful day, wonderful experience. So glad we went with Trotter!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jason P

We used Trotter for are wedding in September. We got the photographer, videographer and photo booth all for a reasonable price. They were very professional but at the same time it felt like they were part of our group. They did an amazing job and made sure we got all the... Read More shots we wanted. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ashley H

We used Trotter for our wedding on September 30th for photos, video, and photo booth. Everything turned out absolutely amazing and all of the employees were extremely professional while having fun and making sure that we got everything that we wanted. I would absolutely... Read More recommend them to everyone and I will definitely use them again if and when I am able to.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jamison W

Trotter did a great job with our wedding photos! The photographer was professional and really good at his job. He adapted to where we were and guided us to look amazing. Without him we wouldn't have looked nearly as amazing