Trotter Photo- Photography, Video & Photo Booth

St. Louis & Illinois

Quality photography, affordable prices

Trotter Photo is a St. Louis studio specializing in photojournalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography. We also offer videography and photo booth services as well! Visit our website or reach out to us today to discuss how we can help you with your wedding!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

14319 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis & Illinois (636) 394-7689

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Misty B

Our wedding day was on 04/ 22/17 It was an amazing day filled with tons of love, and laughter, and even lots of tears. Trotter was an amazing part to our wedding. Shelby and Emily were amazing at capturing every moment of our wedding. They also did the filming of the wedding and... Read More photo booth. Ian the video man WAS BEYOND THE BEST!!!!! He was on point, had amazing ideas, and his personality was the best. The photo booth stayed packed and everyone loved the photos. We originally had a few issues with engagement session in st. Charles, and were concerned with spending over 3500 on wedding services from trotter... Charlie stepped in and made it easy from there on out. He made sure that we were 100% happy with everything the day of and even after. Charlie was great to work with. The highlight video was amazing, and we are currently waiting on the full video/raw footage, and our black tie album but are sure they will be just as great. I would highly recommend trotter for your wedding or any pictures for that matter. Emily I love the photos you captured, and Shelby took amazing shots as well. Thank you Trotter for taking the amazing photos/video you'll captured.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gretchen Y

We had Maggie as the main photographer for our wedding and she was amazing! Very professional and easy to work with. Many people complimented her efficiency and how nice she was. The second photographer we had for part of the wedding day was very nice and professional too. Any... Read More time I called Trotter, they were very courteous and professional on the phone as well. Overall, a great experience working with Trotter. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

My husband Steve and I had a wonderful experience with Trotter Photography for our wedding day last November! Everyone at Trotter Photography has been very professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting to book our wedding day, until now, as my... Read More husband and I are currently putting together our wedding album, the folks at Trotter Photography have been awesome! On our wedding day, our photographer Sheila was not only completely professional and on point, but she also was super cool, sweet, and kind.....calming my nerves at the church, before I got out of the wedding car. Thank you Trotter Photography for everything! You rock!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jason P

We used Trotter for are wedding in September. We got the photographer, videographer and photo booth all for a reasonable price. They were very professional but at the same time it felt like they were part of our group. They did an amazing job and made sure we got all the... Read More shots we wanted. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ashley H

We used Trotter for our wedding on September 30th for photos, video, and photo booth. Everything turned out absolutely amazing and all of the employees were extremely professional while having fun and making sure that we got everything that we wanted. I would absolutely... Read More recommend them to everyone and I will definitely use them again if and when I am able to.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jamison W

Trotter did a great job with our wedding photos! The photographer was professional and really good at his job. He adapted to where we were and guided us to look amazing. Without him we wouldn't have looked nearly as amazing

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Clare V

Trotter Photo is fantastic! David spent ever bit of two hours capturing our session and seemed genuinely excited to do so. He had several great ideas, even got to the park an hour before us to scope out picturesque spots. Can’t wait to see his ideas for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessie Y

Trotter, and more specifically Kim, did a great job with our wedding photos. We had a fairly large group/wedding party and she was great and worked with everyone well. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we had a great time. Kim not only did our photos but helped reassure... Read More me and helped the day go smooth. We also rented their photo booth and our guests had a great time with it. Thank you Kim and the rest of the Trotter crew for everything you did on our special day.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Deneace Q

I really enjoyed working with Denise she was just great ! She made my day extra special .... She's truly talented at what she does . Thanks so much

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jessie J

Trotter did an amazing job for our wedding this past July! Sheila was fantastic for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She made the experience that much more fun, and helped us relax throughout the whole process. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jacqueline R

Our photographer, Emily, was wonderful to work with. She was really on top of getting all the shots we were wanting and then some that we weren't planning on, but that turned out phenomenal. We only had a limited time to get a bunch of family photos at the church and she was... Read More able to get them all done. She captured all the moments of the day and was good at giving direction for poses . Be aware that when you get your CDs back there's no special editing done besides a couple of effects on a few photos. However, we are still really happy our pictures and their quality especially when considering the savings we had compared to the cost of other photographers we considered.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

Trotter Photo did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! The employees were always quick to respond to my questions. Dominic, the photographer that was assigned to our wedding truly helped make the day go smoothly. During our first check-in, he suggested a beautiful park that... Read More hadn't even been on my radar! He was great at making the wedding party feel relaxed and excellently directed all of the family photos so my husband and I could relax a bit. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

We used Trotter photo for our wedding on 7/15/17 & Dan was great. He not only was very accommodating to all our needs but had ideas for shots that I never would have thought of. We picked up the pictures yesterday & they were as great as I expected them to be. Charlie &... Read More everyone at Trotter has been great to work with & I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lyssa A

Rob and I got married September 2016. I am sooo happy with our photography by Trotter's. As a bride to be, who was paying for her own wedding, my biggest concern was getting our pictures perfect for the right price. Trotter's has an already established payment plan that requires... Read More a very affordable deposit up front. I planned my wedding in a year and a half so I was able to pay the installments to get my dream pictures. Trotter's will have the right package for you at the right price for what you want. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much Charlie and team for our first perfect memory. Grateful, Lyssa

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Trotter Photo was recommended to us by our DJ and we could not be more pleased. Our photographer, Sheila, put us at ease from the moment we met her. She was genuinely friendly and personable during our consultation meeting and on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding she... Read More arrived on time and in excellent humor, which immediately helped dissipate my nerves. Sheila was virtually unnoticeable during the ceremony and reception, while she captured some amazing moments between my bride and I.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Samantha H

We really enjoyed working with Trotter. Our photographer Emily was fantastic. The photos turned out amazing and we have received many compliments. She was professional and kind while making sure we got all the shots we wanted.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

Mandy did anything and everything to ensure that we had the perfect wedding. She was not afraid to get down and dirty in order to capture unique shots! If you want an excellent photographer, Mandy is your girl!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Julia P

Matt from Trotter Photo did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! He showed up on time (early!) and was able to get all the photos we wanted plus more! Matt was also extremely fun and worked well with out DJ. He kept us on time and made sure we didn't miss any important... Read More shots. Thank you so much, Trotter Photo!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Emily L

Our pictures turned out pretty good for our wedding, but we felt as though the photographer did not listen to our needs and desires about pictures. She was very bossy and upset some of my bridal party with her behaviors.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Raquel R

The photographer we had from Trotter went above and beyond. He really focused on us as a couple and our requests. When the photos came back to us, they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Molly G

Trotter did a really good job taking our wedding photos. The photographer captured so many things we missed at the wedding, so it was great looking back and seeing all the great memories. She was also very personable and we really trusted her taking our photos and allowed us to... Read More have fun and let loose while taking photos. I was really happy with the photos of our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kristin W

We had an amazing time with our photographers through Trotter. They were both very knowledgeable and gave good advice when it came to the setting of the picture. They were very helpful with following the timeline of the day and keeping everyone happy. Thank you so much... Read More Trotter....our pictures turned out nothing short of amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hope K

Trotter was great! We had a wonderful experience with Dom as our photographer. They did everything in a timely manner from start to finish! Very reliable company. Love our photos!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sheri L

Trotter was very easy to work with. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. It rained most of the day but Shelby was able to get some awesome outdoor pictures.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Katie W

Trotter was amazing! They did both our engagement and wedding photos. They offered us such a great deal. So much bang for our buck. Our photographer Denise treated us like family and I couldn't have been more thrilled with our photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone.