Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Indianapolis, IN (317) 500-0270

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Kati O

Bailey was absolutely amazing in every aspect possible. She captured our engagement and wedding pictures in a way I would've never imagined. She was extremely flexible with every situation and she deserves a million dollars for putting up with the groomsmen! Can't say enough... Read More good things.

A miracle out of mayhem

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Dawn A

Bailey was great. A lot of things went wrong the day of my wedding, and I was extremely stressed. I didn't even have my dress on until 15 minutes before the ceremony, and I was upset that I didn't get to take any photos with my bridesmaids beforehand. But when we got our... Read More photos back, we couldn't even tell that anything had gone wrong. Bailey took some stealthy shots that looked like I had done photos with my bridesmaids before the ceremony, so I was totally amazed and oh so very pleased. She got amazing shots. Bailey was also very accommodating in turning around about 100 photos just two weeks after the wedding so we could use display them at a second reception.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bria G

Bailey did an absolutely amazing job. She was very flexible and accommodating of our non-traditional wedding/reception. Not only did she capture all the photos (including the pintrest photos to replicate) that we asked for but she used her artsy side and made some beautiful... Read More picture. I would use her again and recommend her to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bria G

Perfect photographer! This girl doesn't miss a thing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Carolyn H

You wedding photos are permanent and I knew I needed a photographer that takes pride in their work and is not afraid to try something creative. Bailey Roberts is that photographer. Bailey is a remarkably talented photographer and once I knew she photographed Kate Middleton, it... Read More was a done deal. Plus her portfolio is outstanding! Bailey is always three steps ahead when it comes to getting the perfect shot. Our photographs, engagement session, bridal portraits and wedding day, are all so natural and us! There is a great mixture of traditional and creative photos in our albums. She even captured some truly touching moments that I had no idea were even happening, like my husband telling the reverend "wow" as he saw me for the first time walking down the aisle or my parents embracing in a huge hug and kiss immediately after the ceremony. Bailey is the type of photographer that, as a bride, you don't have to wonder if she is getting all the shots you want. Looking through our albums I've never once said, "Oh, I wish she had gotten this photo or a picture with that person," because she captured absolutely everything! I had complete trust in her and her assistant. They are the sweetest and so much fun! We have so many creative, dramatic, natural, emotional photographs that my husband and I are having a hard time deciding which ones to frame! I can't say enough about Bailey Roberts Photography! She really took the time to get to know my husband and I, our wedding party and our families and knew how to interact with all of us to make sure all the photos she took were perfect. Even now that the wedding is done, we know that we've found our "life photographer" to be a part of and capture all the special moments we want to celebrate.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Kristina R

I truly feel so blessed to have had such an amazing photographer for my wedding day. Bailey and her assistant Charley were so great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. Before our wedding day, Bailey took the time to send a questionnaire that included every... Read More detail she would need to know for our big day. She also took the time to have a conference call to make sure she knew exactly what was most important to my husband and I. She even followed me on Pinterest so she would know exactly what types of pictures I liked! Bailey gave me her cell phone number and I was able to call/text her with any questions I had leading up to our wedding day. I'd say she went above and beyond from the start! Throughout the course of our wedding day, my husband and I felt so comfortable with Bailey and her assistant Charley. She began the day by taking so many beautiful artistic pictures of the girls and the guys getting ready. Every small detail was captured in such a special way. Bailey was extremely responsive in helping my husband and I have a special first look moment. She also captured beautiful pictures of all my family members, wedding party, and guests. Of all the pictures I listed I wanted, I don't think one was missed! Bailey really listened to what I wanted and made sure to capture all the special moments of the day. My pictures were just released to us yesterday and everything absolutely exceeds my expectations. We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from to share with our family and friends. If you are looking for a down-to-Earth, artistic photographer, Bailey is definitely the best choice out there! Both Bailey and Charley traveled from Indy to Chicago to photograph our big day. They really are the best around!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Jenny L

Can we give her 6 stars?? We had a fantastic experience working with Bailey. She was incredibly organized with planning our engagement shoot and the details of our big day. On the day of our wedding, Bailey was wonderful at taking charge and capturing all of our special... Read More moments. We were able to get all the photos we wanted...and then some! She captured some traditional portrait shots, but she also took many creative, artistic photos that we LOVED! What stood out the most at the reception was every time my husband or I looked up to find a photographer to capture a moment, Bailey or her second shooter were already watching us. We would highly recommend Bailey Roberts for anyone! Incredible talent!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Heather B

Bailey was amazing! I hate pictures of myself and do not feel very comfortable in front of the camera, but Bailey made it so much fun and relaxing! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer or pictures of our special day. The pictures were absolutely beautiful,... Read More from every single detail picture to the group pictures. Even my bridesmaids and family kept saying how awesome she was. I would highly recommend her as your photographer!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Kristen S

Bailey and her assistant were so awesome. Having two photographers definitely helped us catch all the great moments of the day. Bailey was always in the loop with surprises the bridal party had in store for us, and she was right there with her camera ready to capture it all.... Read More We got the pictures back in a very timely manner, and they are absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine having anyone else photograph our perfect day and help manage our large and crazy bridal party!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Emma C

To us, choosing a great photographer was one of the most important aspects of our wedding. With Bailey we were so happy with everything that she did. The photos were exactly what we wanted and we are so happy that we chose her to capture our special day. Bailey not only... Read More captured the traditional family photos but had so many great photos throughout the entire 10 hour day ranging from getting ready to moments at the reception. It is great to have all these photos to look back and remember everything that happened. We highly recommend Bailey for your wedding day photography!

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Jessica S

I was absolutely through the roof when I realized that I would get to have Bailey as my photographer. I fell in love with every picture of hers I saw online and knew that she was the one I wanted. She captured all the moments that we asked for and every time I look through the... Read More pictures I think they are even more amazing than before. She has a perfect eye for bringing out beauty and showcasing all the joyful moments. Plus she was so wonderful helping with scheduling and planning and being flexible when my bridal party and I were a little behind getting ready before the ceremony. She was never flustered and always on top of things :) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015

Bailey is, all around, a great photographer. She was so easy to work with. A lot of photographers seem to call the shots, but Bailey was great about being as flexible as possible. What's more, she was wonderfully patient with all members of our family. Before the wedding,... Read More she made a point to get to know my husband and I so she could get a feel for our personalities before the big day. This was essential, as she knew going into the shoot that my husband was not used to having his picture taken. She did a good job of making him feel comfortable, which showed in the pictures. We are delighted with our experience and are so grateful for Bailey!

photos turned out better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Amanda H

Bailey was a pleasure to work with. She accommodated us with special shots we requested, and took lovely detail shots of our magical day! It was a pleasure working with her as a photographer, and the final product was perfection :)

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Bailey did an excellent job with our wedding photos. She was really considerate of what we wanted to be portrayed in our photos and met with us on site prior to the wedding to clarify any doubts. The photos were beautiful, unique and just what we were looking for. Some picture... Read More quality could be improved but overall, it was a great shoot. I would definitely hire her again for other events in the future!

Delightful!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Haylie A

Bailey impressed me with her professionalism and her wonderful eye for catching the small moments of beauty in the wedding day. For me, it's been 3 years and a few months since my wedding (I'm JUST now finding this spot to write a review on her!). Even now, I absolutely love... Read More looking through my wedding photos. I'm still surprised by little things she caught- beautiful details that we went to great lengths to include! Those are the things you want to remember along with the perfect moments from the day with your spouse, and with those you love who came to be a part of your day. Bailey builds every aspect of her business on excellence, and I highly recommend her!!! Thanks, Bailey for capturing our story- and its beauty!!

Bailey Robert saved the day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Timothy B

Bailey did such a great job at our wedding, I don't know what we would have done without her. She always arrived before I was even there, and was always ready and very professional. On the day of the wedding, it was looking rainy, so she got us all to go a litle early to start... Read More our picture. Thank goodness she did! Seconds after we wrapped up pics outside, it began to storm, but luckily she got some really great shots! Bailey was super helpful in working with us. We are currently living in Texas, so she was very flexible with our schedule and easy to communicate with long distance. ALso, since we were out of town and could not take our pre-wedding shots with her, she offered to take some extra shots on the wedding weekened. I would highly reccommend Bailey Roberts to anyone!

Awesome Experience with an Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Megan M

Bailey came to our rescue and agreed to photograph a small portion of our day after a photographer bailed on us 3 weeks out...and I'm actually very thankful for how it worked out! Bailey was great and so flexible. She took time to catch so many sweet moments as they happened... Read More naturally (no over-the-top staged poses, etc). She also was more than accommodating on what shots we wanted and even stayed longer than initially planned for the reception. The photos are beautiful and I am thrilled (and received them quickly!). No complaints from this happy bride! Thanks, Bailey, for being a part of our special day and capturing it behind the lens. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, check her out and you'll be just as impressed!

Bailey is absolutely amazing! SO HAPPY!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Julie T

Bailey is SO absolutely awesome. Hire her. Her photography just blew me away, it was so amazing! All of my friends and family can't believe how wonderful my wedding photos turned out! She was able to capture so many different moments from my wedding that most people miss.... Read More That is one thing that I had noticed right away from looking at her FB portfolio, that she has a special gift for capturing beautiful moments that are not contrived, but real. That's why I hired her in the first place, but she was so professional too, and that made the day go so smoothly! She was also extremely flexible and accommodating with special requests. I wanted timed sparkler shots as well as shots with lots of balloons, and she was so patient with getting them just right. She was able to get the most breathtaking shots!!! I could not be happier and I would re-hire her in a heartbeat!!! LOVE HER WORK!

Amazing work from an amazing photographer

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Chaunetta Y

Bailey photographed my wedding in May 2012 in South Florida. My husband didn't believe in the importance of a photographer for our wedding. I just knew Bailey would prove him wrong! We were and still are a million percent happy with our gorgeous wedding photos. Bailey met all of... Read More our expectations and more. It is awesome to be able to relive your most important day through photos. To this day, everyone compliments our wedding photos and we proudly showcase them in every way possible.I would DEFINITELY recommend Bailey to any one looking for quality photographs and someone who listens to your vision and brings it to life. My wedding photos are the best investment I made for my wedding and Bailey made that possible! I would honestly hire Bailey again without hesitation & only wish I lived closer so she can photograph all my other life milestones.

Bailey is Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Emilee Y

I have several photographer friends and most of them are either difficult to work with or their photos are really not that great (too staged, bad lighting, etc.) I have known Bailey since high school, so I already knew that she would pleasant to work with, but after seeing her... Read More photos on Facebook and her website, I was amazed at her talent as well! Bailey is so relaxed and easy to work with, but her professionalism is great. She'll talk with you as much or as little as needed before the wedding and let you have all the input you want -- she understands that it's YOUR wedding! She is also really good with kids. She did a great job working with my flower girls, who were definitely hard to keep wrangled! Overall, hire Bailey! She does an EXCELLENT job!! :)

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 jasmine l

Bailey did an awesome job! Not only was she super flexible with our busy schedule during the planning process, but she was great when it came to the big details of the day. She helped us stay organized and captured all of the photos we wanted. We could not have asked for a... Read More better fit for our big day! I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who knows what they are doing and who takes awesome photos!

Fantastic Photography

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Ann F

My whole family has been delighted to see Bailey's photos of my wedding come in! She was able to quickly and efficiently get photos of all the various family groupings - and created some artistic shots of the wedding, capturing some beautiful moments and expressions that we... Read More might have missed! So happy with the service before, during and after the wedding. If you've looking for some beautiful memories captured, better call Bailey and get her before someone else does! We love her!!

Bailey's Golden Eye

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Laurel C

We hired Bailey Roberts Photography because of her fabulous eye. Her ability to see the beauty in more than just the "main event". Her group shots are always marvelous, her candid/action shots always capture the heart of the event. And her set shots (the rings, the candles,... Read More the dress, the shoes, etc.) are stunning!!! If you want pictures that show how you happy, emotional, beautiful and exciting your day was ... hire this photographer!!!