Is this your business? claim it now

Barbie Foerster

New Braunfels, TX

Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

195 Bobolink Dr, New Braunfels, TX (830) 822-7805

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kristin W

I cannot say enough good things about Barbie! She was not only my florist, but my wedding coordinator as well. She's no nonsense and does an incredible job. Our florals/greenery were a dream, and she also provided a ton of the decor for the wedding, and her crew set it all up... Read More perfectly to my vision. She's the best!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sandy H

Barbie is the best you are going to get! Her prices are awesome and her flowers are gorgeous! She made our outdoor venue truly something exceptional. This was the first wedding in my family so we were learning as we went and Barbie held our hands and eased us over so many... Read More bumps it is hard to count. I could not have asked for better!

You Need Her!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Kayla B

I was recommended to use Barbie through a sweet friend of mine and when I came to her I was very frustrated with other florists. She took the time to help me create a vision of simplicity and elegance all while staying within, really quite under, my budget. She went over and... Read More beyond on my actual wedding day and was definitely prepared for anything! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and it made our day that much better. She is a straight shooter and I really appreciated that in a florist. I absolutely loved her and I think you will too!

Beautiful eye

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 maria elena O

Barbie was so great to work with. She listened to every detail and made my centerpieces beautiful and more then I could imagine. She also helped me stay within my budget. She went beyond my expectations!!! Love her.

Amazing Personality, Great Taste, Phenomenal Organ

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Bethany S

Barbie does EVERYTHING she can for you from the flowers to holding your hand when you a stressing out. She knows her stuff and she will make sure that you will get all the things you want out of your wedding, while keeping you in budget. She makes you feel like family and... Read More honestly reduces the stress of all the planning because she will take care of it all and will stay in contact with you if you are having issues with certain details.