Is this your business? claim it now

Barron's Landscaping and Floral

Champion, PA

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1639 Indian Creek Valley Rd, Champion, PA (724) 455-3312

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Emma S

Bernie is an amazing florist and is so easy to work with. I gave her a very broad idea of what I was looking for and she made the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that I have ever seen. I would absolutely recommend Bernie to anyone searching for a florist in the... Read More Somerset / Seven Springs / Hidden Valley Region.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Tabatha N

Bernie is a wonderful florist. I couldn't say enough nice things about her. She treats you like a member of the family. Her flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and really added something to our wedding. They were also very reasonable. I would 100% recommend Barron's... Read More Floral!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Kayli R

Bernie is such a sweetheart! She did an amazing job! My pictures look so amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted without even seeing a picture!

Amazing Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kristin G

Bernie took care of our centerpieces for our recent rustic/woodsy reception. She absolutely nailed what we had in mind! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Bernie and Barron's Floral are GREAT!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Brian S

Bernie is a wonderful person that we were very fortunate to have the chance to work with. She is so caring and took her time with us to make sure everything was perfect!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Marissa G

I have never had such a pleasant experience working with a business before. They're half the reason my wedding was exactly the way I had imagined. I suggest them highly!! Amazing people. Listen to what you want!

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 J B

My flowers were gorgeous and they were delivered on time the day of the wedding. Also, prices were reasonable.

Gorgeous Flowers for My Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Dru S

Bernie and Mary were wonderful to work with for my Hidden Valley PA wedding. I came to them with ideas and they brought my visions to life - the flowers (bouquets, center pieces, corsages, wedding cake flowers) were absolutely gorgeous and the roses were some of the largest I... Read More have ever seen! The quality and value worth every penny. I would highly recommend them.

Love this florist

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Karen K

I love this florist, Bernie treated me like a member of her family. They were perfect!

STUNNING!!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Sharlee r

Bernie was so knowledgable and just so sweet! She enhanced my vision and my bouquet was so phenomenal that it brought me to tears! She also let us use the pond behind her shop for pictures which was PERFECT!!

Reasonable

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Kristen M

Was very reasonable and worked with me on all my special request and needs.

Review for Barron's Landscaping & Floral

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Amy S

They were wonderful!! I left everything in their hands and they out-did my greatest expectations. I told them the colors I wanted and a few specific blooms and what I recieved really touched me, they were so beautiful, so full. I had so many wonderful comments on them. I... Read More recommend them to anyone-Mary and Nancy were great!!