Locations in San Francisco, Sonoma and Healdsburg

Bright Event Rentals, formerly known as Wine Country Party & Events, is your full-service company for special occasions of any size in Northern California. Established since 1999, we offer an extensive rental inventory that enables you to express your own unique style. Quality equipment, exceptional

Type

Chuppahs, Draperies, Furniture, Generators, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Plant Rental, Tableware, Tents

145 Park Lane, Brisbane, CA

Best prices and quality rentals

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Karla-Maria B

I used Wine Country Party and events for my wedding a few weeks ago. Everyone I spoke to was very courteous and knowledgable. Even the delivery men we very nice. I had gotten other quotes from other local companies and their price was the best, hands down. I would definately consider using them again in the future for other events.

Ok but not great...

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Jennifer H

Probably the most stressful vendor experience during the wedding period. Unfortunately it took days or weeks to return emails, change quotes etc. I was worried that it would not turn out well but luckily everything was delivered almost correctly so it all worked out. They seem to cater to large parties and companies based on other good reviews than they do for small parties and weddings. Its unfortunate since the tent and tableware were beautiful but getting to that day was unnecessarily difficult.

Great rental company

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Nicole W

No matter who we spoke to, every employee gave us great service and helped us greatly. I would recommend them to anyone!

Wine Country Rentals

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Allison G

We rented tables and chairs for our wedding from Wine Country Party and Events. They did not bring out entire order, including the cake table and the gift table. Luckily my wedding coordinator is great at her job and was able to procure tables elsewhere without me ever knowing of the mistake until after the wedding.

Creative and Vintage furniture for rent

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Bethany Y

Wine Country Party and Events to a great job with my wedding. They have a great collection of vintage inspired items that set them apart from most rental companies. If you are looking for theme or furniture with character check out their website. I was amazed with all their options. I was able to rent a old vintage dresser, barn doors, and an arch with a chandelier for our ceremony. They also were extremely well organized and flexible. I worked with Kate who did a great job suggesting and helping me create my dream wedding.

Great selection

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Erin S

My husband and I used this vendor for our June wedding. We were immediately impressed by their selection. We were having a vintage southern wedding, and we found dishes and silverware that perfectly fit our motif. They even added a vintage line of decorations just before our wedding, but sadly they were just out of our price range. Still, their delivery and pickup went off without a hitch. I would feel comfortable renting from this vendor again and would recommend them to any others looking for rentals in the wine country area.

Just Right on the Details

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Sarah D

Wine Country took such good care of the details for our reception! They have great selections and a great eye for providing advice! Ask for Tiffany. You will not be sorry!

not the best

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 danielle l

WCP worked fast and the service was good, but they should replace their products more regularly; the Calistoga tables look used and the chairs that go with them were snagging peoples' clothes.

Great Inventory

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 katie n

They have a great inventory of rentals. We loved the Calistoga tables and also the other rustic and unique items they carry. We had some mis-communications on rentals and the clean-up, the glasses were VERY fragile and some were broken when they arrived, but overall the products were good.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Mandy J

They took our wine country setting and made it even more beautiful!

Excellent Party Rentals!

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Summer S

Our wedding took place at a venue where we had to bring everything in. Ann-Marie Curran at Wine Country Party & Rentals was so helpful in what would have otherwise been a daunting process. She walked us through everything we would need and saved us money when she could. We were able to select all our items online, which was great as it was a destination wedding for us. They provided excellent service for loading-in and out at our venue, leaving our planner pleased. I highly recommend their high-quality rentals for your party needs in wine country!

2010-08-15T09:20:44 Response from the member

Thank you for the kind comments. We were happy to help with your beautiful wedding!

TO Bright Event Rentals