Is this your business? claim it now

Chad Stalzer Productions

Placerville, CA

3472 Cedar Ravine Road, Placerville, CA (530) 626-4635

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Shelly L

I hate to leave a poor review, but Chad has yet to deliver any of our wedding videos from our daughters wedding. We hired him for both our DJ and videographer services, and SIX MONTHS later, still no videos, no replies to emails... We are very disappointed and saddened by... Read More this. We have even offered to just get our raw footage and hire someone else to do the editing but still, no reply. I hated to do this but we now have an attorney involved and are starting legal actions as of Tuesday, February 14th if he doesn't answer us by Monday evening. This all sucks - do not hire him!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Greg H

Chad, I've been trying to get a hold of you so we can settle up for the money you owe me, with no success, as you haven't returned my calls or emails. So I've decided to try to reach you through here to see if you can be reached. Please respond ASAP.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tarah F

Chad was amazing! I'm so grateful for his experience and his ability to keep the party going all night long. Our guests raved about the wedding and the DJ. Chad, I'm truly appreciative of your cool and calm demeanor, your know how of how to lead up to the party and of course the... Read More ability to keep the party rockin'! It was fantastic and everything we had hoped for!

Great DJ Experience

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Samantha K

Chad was great, he played all the music my husband and I wanted and kept the energy up all night. I made special request for the music I wanted to come down the aisle to and Chad made sure he understood what I wanted and made it happen. He also helped us set up a last minute... Read More addition of our little cousin playing the violin as our recessional. The only thing that gave us concern was he told us he would be at the rehearsal and didn't come, but he was there early to set up and he figured out everything we wanted anyway. He was great to work with.

Silva Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Darlene s

Chad was awsome he had all my family and friends on the dance floor all night

Our DJ

Reviewed on 2/18/2013 Sherry S

This guy is the best ever. Talk about making it happen, he totally did. I highly recommend him for any event.

Best Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Casie P

Chad was great! He understood immediately the type of wedding my husband and I were trying to plan and was more than happy to make sure our evening was perfect. He's not one of those cheesy DJs that takes up too much mic time or is so boring the party goes to sleep. He gets it!... Read More He's had years of experience, is extremely professional and always available, even last minute! Our night went off without a hitch and eveyone was impressed by his skills as both a DJ and wedding organizer. He made sure our wedding was the best night of our life!

The Chad is The MAN!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Michelle P

All I can say about Chad is THANK GOD for Chad!!! We had our reception in a brand new building that had super crappy lights, and Chad went the extra mile and climbed high upon the beams to place little bistro lights that cast a special glow upon our evening! The added uplighting... Read More in the corners made all the difference, and of course he played all the right music, managed to get people dancing and the event moving along. He was extremely professional and fun, NOT cheesy, which was important to me! This guy really knows his business, so we chose to use him for our videography as well, which totally simplified things. And he's a bargain compared to the other choices! We both highly recommend Chad for your next big event. He will make or break it!

Fine, nice DJ

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Christi C

Chad was very nice and did a great job with music at our wedding. The biggest challenge was meeting with him before to discuss our event. He had to reschduled a few times and lives WAY up 50 so it was tough to meet at a central location.

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 KATIE W

Chad was absolutley AMAZING! He is the best! Our wedding wouldn't have been half as fun, had he not been the DJ we hired. He made the day go smoothly and effortlessly. I did't have to worry about one thing. Everyone loved him and complimented on how he was the best DJ they have... Read More ever seen at a wedding. I am grateful that I went with Chad Stalzer Productions.