Chubby's Photo Booth & Games

Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and surounding counties

Photo Booths and games for your wedding

Keeping your guests entertained is one of the most important components of any wedding reception. Chubby's photo booths and games are perfect for weddings of all sizes. We offer three different styles of photo booths ideal for indoor or outdoor receptions. We also have a variety of games that are essential for a lively cocktail hour and beyond. Bonus? They can be used indoor or outdoors!

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Palm Harbor, FL Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and surounding counties (727) 641-5627

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 MEGAN A

I hired Chris for my preschooler's holiday party this year and it was the hit of the party. The photo booth was used by all of the preschool from 3 year olds to 6 year olds. Chris was fun, patient, and super helpful with all the kids. From the first phone call, Chris was easy... Read More to work with, prompt on all communication, and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be using his photo booth and game services again. And, best part... totally affordable!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Angie L

This company is the best! I hired Chris for my 2year old's birthday party and we had a blast. The photo booth stole the show! Chris was super responsive and very professional and really made our event perfect. We will be using Chubby's again for our wedding in April. So... Read More Excited!

2017-12-29T11:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angie! Had a blast at the party, the kids were great! Looking forward to your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Salleigh G

I loved how responsive he was in working with me. Very quick to respond and understood exactly what I was going for. The consummate professional. I also loved how he just knew what everyone would love to do. The photo booth was creative and fit in with the theme. Also, my... Read More guests were so impressed with the options! Connect Four - Giant Jenga - Chubby had it all. I will definitely be using this guy again. You should too! Very professional!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katy T

Great Vendor for games and photo booths!! As a 12 year wedding planner in the industry they are top notch and the best around. I highly recommend and book them now.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Casandra E

We rented the photo booth, cornhole (bags) and the giant connect four games for my cousin's birthday party. Everyone had a great time! I would recommend to all of my friends! Chubby's was excellent to work with. They were professional, organized, punctual and courteous. Would... Read More define use again for future events.

Chris Martin

38 year old father of a 3 year old girl. I decided to get into the business myself after working weddings in 2016. I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed seeing everyone having a great time. Chubby’s was started in 2017 with the thought of helping families and friends make memories that will last forever, just by playing games as well at taking photos in a customized photo booth. Based out of Palm Harbor and covering all of Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco and all surrounding counties we can make any wedding that much more fun and exciting and memories that last forever