South Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa

Thank you for visiting Divine Beauty Artists, formerly known as South Florida Makeup Artist. Our artists are honored to be a part of your BIG DAY and strive for perfection and your complete satisfaction in your GORGEOUS wedding day look!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Waxing, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

South Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa (954) 882-3593

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stacy G

I could not have asked for better artists the day of my wedding! If you're super type A like I am and concerned about all of the details, Christy Ogden is your girl to set up hair/make-up with. I think she responded to all of my emails within 30 minutes of me sending one. Angela... Read More did both my hair and make-up and she was a complete professional from the moment I did my trial until the day of. She looked at all of the pics I gave her and was able to adapt every look to me. She also took care of one of the groomsman who was having a frizz disaster during our wedding day! I was worried that some of the artists would go over the top with make-up and I wanted a more natural look for my girls, and both Angela and Bridget nailed it! I could not be happier with this vendor and will be recommending them to all of my friends!

Wedding Makeup and Hair

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarene A

South Florida Makeup Artist did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. The girls that were sent out to help my bridesmaids and I were awesome. They did such a good job. They were part of this very special day and made me a very happy bride. I am so happy and lucky I found South... Read More Florida Makeup Artist.

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 vanessa m

Christy and her staff are amazing. They are so professional. I recently had my wedding May 25th and Lina did my hair and makeup it was amazing she was amazing!! Keeva did my whole bridal partys hair 9 girls and was finished on time. Christy was alwasy reachable and super... Read More patient.

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Leah H

I cannot say enough about Christy and her team. Christy was so wonderful to work with, she is so professional - she would respond to every question immediately, simplifying the process for my big day from the very start. Simone and Amber truly are artists! I looked and felt like... Read More a beautiful bride! Every single one of my bridesmaids were so happy with their gorgeous hair and makeup too. I am so so so grateful that these ladies were a part of the best day of my life. Thank you!!!!!! USE THIS TEAM YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

2018-03-17T09:48:32 Response from the vendor

Awe Leah Thank you so much for this glowing review! The artists are still talking about how gorgeous and fun you and your ladies were! We wish you the best in marriage and life:)

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Breanne C

Cannot give enough thanks and praise to the ladies of Divine Beauty Artists.... From the quick responses, easy booking, friendly artist, and AMAZING work- the entire process was perfect. Amber not only brought us a few laughs and made us feel very comfortable, but also brought... Read More my dreams to reality. My hair and makeup were more perfect than I imagined they could be. I highly recommend Divine Beauty Artists!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Tami B

I hired Divine Beauty Artists after my original hair/makeup artist had to cancel, and I am so glad I did! I was an out of state bride so I wasn't able to do a trial beforehand, but I brought lots of pictures and talked with Erika and Elizabeth about the vibe I had in mind, and... Read More they both nailed it. I was so happy with my hair and makeup--not overdone, but polished and pretty, just the way I had envisioned it.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Andrea L

Christy, what can I say, you are a total rockstar of a business owner! I did so much research regarding hair and makeup teams for my wedding. I am extremely picky and I don't like to wear makeup so I knew I would be a challenging bride. After months of back and forth on my part,... Read More Christy was always super patient and answering all my questions and really doing her best to get to know me and what my expectations were. For my trial, she recommended someone and I was too lazy to drive 45 minutes, so I said "can we find someone closer" and she did, but it wasn't the person she had in mind for me based on my requests. Trial day: hair was amazing, makeup not so much my style. I let Christy know when she followed up and she was so helpful in getting the exact details of what I liked and didn't like and she scheduled another trial for me with the original artist she had chosen for me. It was A HUGE SUCCESS! Angela wowed me beyond words, I felt so beautiful yet looked very natural and I only had my makeup done in a t-shirt and jeans. I think it's important to let others know of this because a lot of people (like me) are shy to say when you don't like something, but Christy pushed me to speak my mind she was so invested in me loving my styling and I truly appreciate that she cares that much about her clients. This is the kind of vendor you want to team up with for your special day! Wedding Day: this was the most organized, most calm, most relaxing and enjoyable styling of 13 women in a small room I have ever witnessed. We started at 6am, we were tired and nervous and stressed, but the 4 stylists came in and they rocked it and finished on time! We all looked absolutely stunning, I loved my hair and my makeup and so did everyone else. My bridal party keeps asking me for Christy's info. They were all so quick, professional, and accommodating and left us looking so beautiful. I am so happy with Christy's work and professionalism and she has really teamed herself up with some amazing artists. I would 100% recommend over and over again.

2018-03-04T13:22:01 Response from the vendor

I love this Andrea! Thank you so much for laying it all out for other brides to read:) There is a lot the goes into this process and I want my brides to trust my judgement and advice! 20 years of experience in this industry... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Lisbet V

Sooo happy with their service! Christy was always quick to respond to emails, good pricing for the services, and professional. My hair/ makeup along with my bridesmaid and mom came out great! The hair and make up wasn’t done at the Hotel in Hollywood Beach Fl. Angela and Felicia... Read More were our makeup artists, they were punctual and efficient following the schedule made for all the girls to be ready on time. Overall, would use again for any event!!! (The updo and makeup lasted alllll evening without any adjustments on my end)

2018-02-06T15:26:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lisbet! It was a pleasure working with you and the artists had such a great time beautifying you and you girls!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Christi M

I'm so happy I booked Divine Beauty Artists. I have to echo all the other reviews below and just say how organized everything was! Christy is very accessible. Even with other photo shoots I could ALWAYS reach her and she answered my questions immediately. I had all the contact... Read More information for the hair/makeup stylists well ahead of time. Christy had a very clear timeline the day of the wedding for all the bridesmaids getting ready and everything ran so smoothly. Angela is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. My hair was perfect. I just a few inspiration photos and she came up with something so beautiful. She doesn't do anything too over the top with makeup, just very natural looking glamour. My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Savannah B

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! I had a very short amount of time at home in Florida to hire all of my vendors before I traveled back to Europe with work. I called two Beauty Specialists before calling Christy and from the moment I spoke with her I knew Divine Beauty Artists was the right... Read More choice. Christy helped me schedule the BEST artist, Angela, to do my make up trial with only a few days notice so that I could have my make up done for my engagement photo shoot. I was so impressed with her willingness to work with my schedule! I was totally nervous at first (what if I hated my makeup for all of my photos)?! But when I walked into Angela's studio I was immediately at ease. Angela is so sweet, professional and a true talent. She grasped my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day flawlessly. And the pictures turned out AMAZING! Once I knew I had Angela, I was at peace. A few months later my personal hair dresser unfortunately had to decline for my wedding day. Before panicking I emailed Christy. She got back to me with prices and info immediately and reassured me that Angela could also do my hair and she booked another talented artist to work with my bridesmaids. Life Saver! After meeting with Angela again for a hair trial, I could have cried. I knew then how beautiful Angela was going to make me look on my wedding day. With out fail, on my wedding day, Angela arrived to my hotel room in hectic Miami right on time. Not only was she as excited as I was, she also choreographed my bridal party effortlessly. The new Artist also came right on time and I was so happy with her and her work as well. I can't thank Christy enough for her professionalism and positive attitude throughout my wedding planning experience. I wish I could do it all over again! THANK YOU DIVINE BEAUTY ARTISTS!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bhavna C

I cant thank Christy enough for putting me in touch with Angela. We had a large Indian wedding in Fort Lauderdale. Angela got my vision of makeup right on during the trial and worked with us seamlessly on the actual wedding weekend. She did a great job on my mom and sisters.... Read More I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Liza C

I cannot say enough great things about Divine Beauty Artists!! I am someone who doesn't wear much, if any makeup on a daily basis and was having a very hard time finding a makeup artist that didn't make me look like a different person on my big day! Before getting in touch with... Read More divine, I had had 3 makeup trials and wasn't getting the look I had hoped for! I am very picky, and at the same time wasn't quite sure what I wanted. But Divine put all of that to rest the second I spoke with Christy. Christy (the owner) is incredible and treated me like a priority. It was so easy to set up a trial, immediate responses, and just overall great customer service. When I did my first trial with Simone, she nailed it. She listened to my every request and created a beautiful updo that was unique and stunning and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the universe.. I also did a second trial for my makeup and made a few changes and who knew she could make me look even better! My wedding was out of the country and Christy had 2 stylists total for both hair and makeup come travel to my wedding. Simone and Angela traveled, made everyone of my bridesmaids look like a goddess (there was 8 of us total) with both hair and makeup and did it in record time! Our makeup and hair stayed perfect all night throughout the happy tears, massive dancing, and Bahamian heat.. and to top it off, they aren't a company that puts an inch worth of makeup on your skin! They know how to use their makeup without giving you a caked on look or feeling. And still look flawless and may I dare say angelic! I would use Divine again and again if you have any important event coming up. As a bride where this is the one day where you want to look perfect and have peace of mind, Divine gives you all of that along with the most friendly women and excellent service you can dream of. Thank you thank you thank you to the all star hair and make up team of Simone, Angela; and the most kind, professional and courteous owner Christy. You made my day so special ❤️

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Christine V

Christy and Simone were great to work with. Very professional and accommodating. Simone had was so easy going and didn't mind undoing my hair style and changing it until we got it right.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Ana D

Wow!!! As the Bride- I Can't say enough wonderful things about this great team!!! First of all, They completely came to my rescue when in less than a week til my wedding another hair/makeup artist that we had arranged to use canceled on me!! I was a huge fan of her's so that... Read More really got to me! My Awesome Wedding Planner, Maureen C. Weddings/Events, recommended this team as she had worked with them in the past. You better believe I trust my Planner's recommendations completely. So I reached out to Divine Beauty Artists... Christy, the Owner was Amazing!! She totally came to my rescue by answering my e-mails unusually quick & allowing me a very easy method to make our payments! I truly appreciated that! Not to mention, Christy was so kind & professional! Next, Jovi, our artist was Awesome! She arrived a little early to setup, was super fun & down to earth, and was so patient when we experienced a little hiccup (Groom not feeling the best as I hid away from him!! ) Now, about Jovi's work! Amazing!!! I adored the style she used on my 6 yr old daughter- the Flower Girl!!! It was a creative side, braided bun. It was perfect. My Mother of the Bride..Was so Beautifully glammed up!! Her soft curls were perfect for her! And I loved her makeup! As for Me- I absolutely Loved my Big Day Looked!!! Jovi, made sure I LOVED it..if there was something I was something I felt was off, she quickly fixed and she soon understood exactly what I was going for. My hair was a half up, braided due that I truly Loved. It was my 1st time trying to fake lashes, and I totally saw how they helped! I loved everything about my makeup, especially the eyes! Jovi also worked at the PERFECT speed! She was very conscious of the time. They definitely deserved this book I just wrote! (Lol) Brides to Be, they are a great team! Divine Beauty Artists certainly lived up to their names on my wedding day- the day my Dream came true! Thank You, Jovi & Christy!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Ingrid C

I got my make up/hair done for my rehearsal dinner. Angela did such amazing job love her work highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Paula A

I just did my hair and make-up trial with Angela and she was just amazing! I have gone to two other trials and really did not fall in love with the make up, but today was amazing! Thank you Angela, I cannot wait for my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Chelsey B

Christy and her crew blew us away with their professionalism and talent! Sei and Angela did our airbrush makeup and hair on the big day (7 bridesmaids, bride, and MOB) and arrived early, wedding to make us look beautiful and have some fun! In a world of "Instagram" makeup and... Read More hair artists- Divine Beauty Artists is the real deal. Christy and her artists went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and work with my exact vision for myself and the bridesmaid's looks for the big day. Communicating with Christy was a breeze- very flexible, open communicator, and willing to give her clients nothing but the best!

2017-01-23T12:50:23 Response from the vendor

Wow Chelsey! Thank you so much for the amazing review! My artists really enjoyed working with you and your ladies:)

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Bonni O

Divine Beauty Artists were amazing. They gave me exactly the look I wanted. They seamlessly managed all seven of us on site at our hotel. Ultra professional, friendly artists. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Aviv C

I researched many vendors before deciding to go with Divine Beauty Artists. I'm so glad I chose them! Christy was absolutely amazing to work with. From matching me with a wonderful artist, to organizing and coordinating logistics, it was all flawless. Angela, the hair/makeup... Read More artist was wonderful. She is so incredibly talented. I hardly wear any makeup day to day so I was nervous about getting my face done but Angela was able to make me look glamorous yet natural. Not only is she extremely skilled, but she is kind, easy going and made me feel so comfortable. I knew I was in good hands. Working with Divine Beauty artists was a wonderful experience. I wholeheartedly recommend them to all brides!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bernadette H

My biggest worry when planning my wedding was finding a hair stylist and makeup artist that I would feel comfortable around (I'm not the type to get dolled up very often!). I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Christy and her staff were so wonderful to work with. The three... Read More artists that helped with my wedding party were all very talented and high energy; I was so happy with how stunning every girl looked by the end of the morning! Christy was also great at checking in via email and phone calls throughout the planning process to make sure that I was on track for a smooth wedding day. I would absolutely recommend this company for any of your hair/makeup needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Heather P

I hired Divine Beauty Artists for our 10/22/2016 wedding. The level or professionalism of Christy and her team are beyond words. From the very the very beginning everything went smoothly and Christy was patient and kind with me. Christy and her team are experts in their craft.... Read More We had Stacey this Saturday and she was amazing,everyone looked absolutely beautiful! I am very picky and able to do my own make-up but for my special day I wanted to hire the best. Stacey and I went over the look I wanted and I purchased some Chanel and two face shadows that I chose to use. Stacey-Nailed it! My make-up was absolutely gorgeous and she did not have to change anything I loved it and was so happy! My mother who does not wear a lot of make-up looked amazing! The most beautiful mother of the bride I have ever seen. Just stunning!! Thank you so much Christy and Stacey, you made my very special day perfect.... I will be reaching out to you again in the spring for another event I have to go to. Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Melissa

I was referred to Christy after my hair salon completely messed up all the appointments for my wedding day - needless to say I wanted someone that I could trust. Christy was amazing and professional and did all she could to assure me that her staff would arrive and provide the... Read More best service possible. Let me tell you, Christy did not disappoint! Angela, my hair stylist, arrived on time and was amazing! Somehow we were even ahead of schedule for the day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Rachel M

I did five different makeup/hair trials before finally finding Divine Beauty Artists. Lina is truly a magician when it comes to makeup. She made my skin look flawless not only on my wedding day, but for the TWO trials I had with her prior to the day. Her eyeliner was never... Read More crooked like some other companies! She made my bridesmaids and mom look stunning on the wedding day. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again!! Jovie did our hair for the big day... she was awesome! I had her for two trials also... she was a perfectionist and so patient! She was willing to stay extra late just to make sure she had the hairstyle down for the big day. They were on time, professional and both so sweet. It was a 40% down payment, which I was definitely hesitant about because other companies only require $100, but it was well worth it. I also had another artist for my engagement pictures, who also did an amazing job. Coming from NY with very high expectations on makeup and hairstyles... Divine Beauty Artists is definitely the best.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Crystal B

Very professional and responsive from the first interaction through the very end. Christy organized and arranged everything perfectly and Julieta was amazing on my wedding day-she arrived on time and ready to go. Her skills as a makeup artist and stylist are incredible. I had a... Read More few challenges(uneven pigmentation) and she came prepared with the right tools to give me the flawless finish I desired. She is calm, warm and really a joy to work with. Most of all, she made me look and feel beautiful. A bride couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Noelle R

Great team of beauty artists! We had 8 girls in the wedding party and Angela and Seiryn helped keep everyone on schedule so we were ready in time for photos. Easy to work with and took direction well to fit into my vision for myself and my bridesmaids. Highly recommend!

Christy Ogden

Christy Ogden is the proud owner of Divine Beauty Artists, a national team of highly skilled professional hair and makeup artists. She has studied with some of the top hair and makeup artists in the world and first received her license in South Florida. She has over 17 years of experience working with numerous makeup and skincare lines, helping other artists put their own makeup lines together, working with hundreds of celebrities, politicians and professional athletes, traveling as a national Cover Girl artist. Building her national team of highly skilled artists has become her priority!