DIVINE BEAUTY ARTISTS

South Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale

GORGEOUS BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP

Thank you for visiting Divine Beauty Artists, formerly known as South Florida Makeup Artist. Our artists are honored to be a part of your BIG DAY and strive for perfection and your complete satisfaction in your GORGEOUS wedding day look!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Waxing, Tanning, Beauty

South Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale (954) 882-3593

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Rachel M

I did five different makeup/hair trials before finally finding Divine Beauty Artists. Lina is truly a magician when it comes to makeup. She made my skin look flawless not only on my wedding day, but for the TWO trials I had with her prior to the day. Her eyeliner was never... Read More crooked like some other companies! She made my bridesmaids and mom look stunning on the wedding day. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again!! Jovie did our hair for the big day... she was awesome! I had her for two trials also... she was a perfectionist and so patient! She was willing to stay extra late just to make sure she had the hairstyle down for the big day. They were on time, professional and both so sweet. It was a 40% down payment, which I was definitely hesitant about because other companies only require $100, but it was well worth it. I also had another artist for my engagement pictures, who also did an amazing job. Coming from NY with very high expectations on makeup and hairstyles... Divine Beauty Artists is definitely the best.

Wedding Makeup and Hair

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarene A

South Florida Makeup Artist did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. The girls that were sent out to help my bridesmaids and I were awesome. They did such a good job. They were part of this very special day and made me a very happy bride. I am so happy and lucky I found South... Read More Florida Makeup Artist.

Wedding

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 vanessa m

Christy and her staff are amazing. They are so professional. I recently had my wedding May 25th and Lina did my hair and makeup it was amazing she was amazing!! Keeva did my whole bridal partys hair 9 girls and was finished on time. Christy was alwasy reachable and super... Read More patient.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bhavna C

I cant thank Christy enough for putting me in touch with Angela. We had a large Indian wedding in Fort Lauderdale. Angela got my vision of makeup right on during the trial and worked with us seamlessly on the actual wedding weekend. She did a great job on my mom and sisters.... Read More I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Liza C

I cannot say enough great things about Divine Beauty Artists!! I am someone who doesn't wear much, if any makeup on a daily basis and was having a very hard time finding a makeup artist that didn't make me look like a different person on my big day! Before getting in touch with... Read More divine, I had had 3 makeup trials and wasn't getting the look I had hoped for! I am very picky, and at the same time wasn't quite sure what I wanted. But Divine put all of that to rest the second I spoke with Christy. Christy (the owner) is incredible and treated me like a priority. It was so easy to set up a trial, immediate responses, and just overall great customer service. When I did my first trial with Simone, she nailed it. She listened to my every request and created a beautiful updo that was unique and stunning and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the universe.. I also did a second trial for my makeup and made a few changes and who knew she could make me look even better! My wedding was out of the country and Christy had 2 stylists total for both hair and makeup come travel to my wedding. Simone and Angela traveled, made everyone of my bridesmaids look like a goddess (there was 8 of us total) with both hair and makeup and did it in record time! Our makeup and hair stayed perfect all night throughout the happy tears, massive dancing, and Bahamian heat.. and to top it off, they aren't a company that puts an inch worth of makeup on your skin! They know how to use their makeup without giving you a caked on look or feeling. And still look flawless and may I dare say angelic! I would use Divine again and again if you have any important event coming up. As a bride where this is the one day where you want to look perfect and have peace of mind, Divine gives you all of that along with the most friendly women and excellent service you can dream of. Thank you thank you thank you to the all star hair and make up team of Simone, Angela; and the most kind, professional and courteous owner Christy. You made my day so special ❤️

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Christine V

Christy and Simone were great to work with. Very professional and accommodating. Simone had was so easy going and didn't mind undoing my hair style and changing it until we got it right.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Ana D

Wow!!! As the Bride- I Can't say enough wonderful things about this great team!!! First of all, They completely came to my rescue when in less than a week til my wedding another hair/makeup artist that we had arranged to use canceled on me!! I was a huge fan of her's so that... Read More really got to me! My Awesome Wedding Planner, Maureen C. Weddings/Events, recommended this team as she had worked with them in the past. You better believe I trust my Planner's recommendations completely. So I reached out to Divine Beauty Artists... Christy, the Owner was Amazing!! She totally came to my rescue by answering my e-mails unusually quick & allowing me a very easy method to make our payments! I truly appreciated that! Not to mention, Christy was so kind & professional! Next, Jovi, our artist was Awesome! She arrived a little early to setup, was super fun & down to earth, and was so patient when we experienced a little hiccup (Groom not feeling the best as I hid away from him!! ) Now, about Jovi's work! Amazing!!! I adored the style she used on my 6 yr old daughter- the Flower Girl!!! It was a creative side, braided bun. It was perfect. My Mother of the Bride..Was so Beautifully glammed up!! Her soft curls were perfect for her! And I loved her makeup! As for Me- I absolutely Loved my Big Day Looked!!! Jovi, made sure I LOVED it..if there was something I was something I felt was off, she quickly fixed and she soon understood exactly what I was going for. My hair was a half up, braided due that I truly Loved. It was my 1st time trying to fake lashes, and I totally saw how they helped! I loved everything about my makeup, especially the eyes! Jovi also worked at the PERFECT speed! She was very conscious of the time. They definitely deserved this book I just wrote! (Lol) Brides to Be, they are a great team! Divine Beauty Artists certainly lived up to their names on my wedding day- the day my Dream came true! Thank You, Jovi & Christy!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Ingrid C

I got my make up/hair done for my rehearsal dinner. Angela did such amazing job love her work highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Paula A

I just did my hair and make-up trial with Angela and she was just amazing! I have gone to two other trials and really did not fall in love with the make up, but today was amazing! Thank you Angela, I cannot wait for my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Chelsey B

Christy and her crew blew us away with their professionalism and talent! Sei and Angela did our airbrush makeup and hair on the big day (7 bridesmaids, bride, and MOB) and arrived early, wedding to make us look beautiful and have some fun! In a world of "Instagram" makeup and... Read More hair artists- Divine Beauty Artists is the real deal. Christy and her artists went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and work with my exact vision for myself and the bridesmaid's looks for the big day. Communicating with Christy was a breeze- very flexible, open communicator, and willing to give her clients nothing but the best!

2017-01-23T12:50:23 Response from the vendor

Wow Chelsey! Thank you so much for the amazing review! My artists really enjoyed working with you and your ladies:)

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Bonni O

Divine Beauty Artists were amazing. They gave me exactly the look I wanted. They seamlessly managed all seven of us on site at our hotel. Ultra professional, friendly artists. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Aviv C

I researched many vendors before deciding to go with Divine Beauty Artists. I'm so glad I chose them! Christy was absolutely amazing to work with. From matching me with a wonderful artist, to organizing and coordinating logistics, it was all flawless. Angela, the hair/makeup... Read More artist was wonderful. She is so incredibly talented. I hardly wear any makeup day to day so I was nervous about getting my face done but Angela was able to make me look glamorous yet natural. Not only is she extremely skilled, but she is kind, easy going and made me feel so comfortable. I knew I was in good hands. Working with Divine Beauty artists was a wonderful experience. I wholeheartedly recommend them to all brides!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bernadette H

My biggest worry when planning my wedding was finding a hair stylist and makeup artist that I would feel comfortable around (I'm not the type to get dolled up very often!). I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Christy and her staff were so wonderful to work with. The three... Read More artists that helped with my wedding party were all very talented and high energy; I was so happy with how stunning every girl looked by the end of the morning! Christy was also great at checking in via email and phone calls throughout the planning process to make sure that I was on track for a smooth wedding day. I would absolutely recommend this company for any of your hair/makeup needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Heather P

I hired Divine Beauty Artists for our 10/22/2016 wedding. The level or professionalism of Christy and her team are beyond words. From the very the very beginning everything went smoothly and Christy was patient and kind with me. Christy and her team are experts in their craft.... Read More We had Stacey this Saturday and she was amazing,everyone looked absolutely beautiful! I am very picky and able to do my own make-up but for my special day I wanted to hire the best. Stacey and I went over the look I wanted and I purchased some Chanel and two face shadows that I chose to use. Stacey-Nailed it! My make-up was absolutely gorgeous and she did not have to change anything I loved it and was so happy! My mother who does not wear a lot of make-up looked amazing! The most beautiful mother of the bride I have ever seen. Just stunning!! Thank you so much Christy and Stacey, you made my very special day perfect.... I will be reaching out to you again in the spring for another event I have to go to. Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Melissa

I was referred to Christy after my hair salon completely messed up all the appointments for my wedding day - needless to say I wanted someone that I could trust. Christy was amazing and professional and did all she could to assure me that her staff would arrive and provide the... Read More best service possible. Let me tell you, Christy did not disappoint! Angela, my hair stylist, arrived on time and was amazing! Somehow we were even ahead of schedule for the day!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Crystal B

Very professional and responsive from the first interaction through the very end. Christy organized and arranged everything perfectly and Julieta was amazing on my wedding day-she arrived on time and ready to go. Her skills as a makeup artist and stylist are incredible. I had a... Read More few challenges(uneven pigmentation) and she came prepared with the right tools to give me the flawless finish I desired. She is calm, warm and really a joy to work with. Most of all, she made me look and feel beautiful. A bride couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Noelle R

Great team of beauty artists! We had 8 girls in the wedding party and Angela and Seiryn helped keep everyone on schedule so we were ready in time for photos. Easy to work with and took direction well to fit into my vision for myself and my bridesmaids. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Cori N

Absolutely fabulous and great to work with! We booked Angela Molina through Christy Ogden (Christy was in Denver for work) and Angela was phenomenal! Christy coordinated everything so well - the whole process ran extremely smoothly on my wedding day. Angela arrived promptly and... Read More professionally, and immediately set up shop. She did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair, and hair and makeup for four of my bridesmaids. She made my bridesmaids look SO GOOD that if I was an insecure bride I would have been pissed! But she made me look even better :) I have super sensitive skin so I was determined to find an artist that used high quality products and knew how to treat sensitive skin. I'm also extremely squeamish when it comes to getting my eye makeup done, but Angela was so calm and let me take time to collect myself. I received so many compliments, as did my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend SFMA to anyone who wants to look their absolutely best on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Patricia R

I chose South Florida Makeup because of the reviews on this page, this was probably the best decision I made for my wedding. My wedding was only a few days ago and I am still hearing rave reviews from my mom and bridesmaids who had their makeup and hair done. First and foremost,... Read More Christy Ogden is fantastic and coordinates every detail with you before the big day as to avoid any confusion or stress. Christy is very communicative and responds quickly to any inquiries. Prices are reasonable and the quality of the service is spectacular. Lena did my makeup and Angela did my hair. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Setting up hair and makeup was the easiest part of all wedding preparations because of Christy's high attention to detail and customer service. For that, I am so grateful! :)

Flawless, lasting makeup for my big day!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jamie S

Christy Ogden was a pleasure to work with. She arranged the trial and meeting with an artist in my location. She was also very easy to get ahold of and communicate with. My makeup artist did an absolutely amazing job! My makeup lasted the entire day. I opted for airbrush makeup.... Read More She also did an updo that looked amazing. She did my bridesmaid hair and makeup as well. We looked amazing and I would highly recommend this vendor!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

I chose South Florida Makeup for our 10/10/15 wedding. I am soooo happy with my decision. The hair and makeup for all the ladies turned out beautiful. I still keep on looking at pictures and admiring their work. The ladies were fun and friendly. Planning with Christy was a... Read More breeze and she is extremely organized. So glad with my selection and the bridesmaids loved it! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Natasha L

Your services were OUTSTANDING. From the time we spoke, the many questions we had via email all the way to the trial and day of delivery. I was so nervous waiting until the day before to have the trial but we were coming to Florida from Chicago for a destination wedding. Your... Read More hair and makeup artists surpassed every expectation myself and the bridesmaids had. It was by far the best decision I made. They understood exactly what I wanted and delivered it flawlessly and professionally...Highly recommend their services to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Dustie S

Wow! I can't say enough good things about Jeannine. She was a pro. I had a destination wedding in late February and was unable to have a trial prior to my wedding. I have had many experiences with hair and makeup before and have never been fully satisfied prior to this... Read More experience. Jeannine truly put me at ease by asking me many questions about my vision. She was down to earth and truly put me at ease through this very stressful process. as every girl does, I wanted to look and feel beautiful and she delivered! She even helped calm my rather difficult mother. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of hair and makeup for their wedding or any other special occasion. She will not disappoint. Thank you South Florida Makeup for hiring such a great artist and delivering her to me for my wedding day:)

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Katie W

Keeva, Angela and Lina did an amazing job for myself, my mother and wedding party the day of our wedding. They totally listened to all of our individual wants and needs. Coming from a bride who totally fears the 'bridal updo', Keeva put me at ease on the day of our trial and... Read More wedding that my updo would be completely natural. Lina did an AMAZING job on my makeup, I got so many compliments on how natural it looked and how it stayed all day/night. Would really recommend this company and their services to all family and friends.

Great hair and makeup

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Nicole W

My hair and makeup came out awesome on my wedding day. Both artists conveniently came to my house. It was a calm and stress free morning. My hair and makeup looked good all night and even weathered the rain that day. Also Christy, the owner, is very easy to communicate with and... Read More it was a breeze to coordinate everything. Thank you for making me beautiful on my special day :)