Elegant Video Productions of Las Vegas

Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

3536 Diamond Belle Ct, Las Vegas, NV (702) 608-7483

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We recently hired Elegant Video Productions for our wedding and were more than happy with them! Ray and Chester are so easy to talk to. They listened to what we wanted and gave us exactly that. They were professional and very charismatic which made them pleasant to be around... Read More during the wedding. Their prices for their quality of work is unbeatable. We had no idea how great it would be until Ray sent us our video trailer and we were literally speechless. They captured our wedding day so perfectly. We highly recommend for any occasion!

My wedding videos are the best!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Deb H

Brides, look no further for your videographer - Ray is the one you want. I originally was set to hire a company that did both photography and videography. However, once I got the contract, I couldn't sign it. Instead of sharing the risk 50/50, that company's contract put 100% of... Read More the risk on me. As a lawyer, that told me that the company doesn't even trust their own employees (and probably had problems in the past), and I wasn't comfortable with that. So when I shopped around again, I found Ray. At first, I was a bit concerned that I was only able to find information on him through Wedding Wire. I did a lot of research and couldn't find anything except for the Wedding Wire reviews and his website: http://www.elegantvideoproduction.com/ But the reviews looked legit, and the trailers on his website are awesome. I'm SO GLAD I hired Ray. The trailer we received was breathtaking, and the full video blew me away. I cried watching both of them. There are so many things I missed during my own wedding that I now know about because of the videos, and Ray made all the details look that much better. He and Chester were both very professional, very responsive, and very on top of everything. My wedding was at the Marriott, reception was at the Luxor, and post-reception party at Mandalay. They followed us around and shot a LOT of stuff, and they added their own bit of creativity to all of it. That day was the first time they met my photographer, and they helped her out as well, holding up the lighting for her, etc. There were little glitches along the way with timing, location (it rained last minute and we had to move indoors), but Ray and Chester just went with it. They are consummate professionals and artists, their prices are very reasonable, and I don't hesitate to fully recommend them. Ray is incredible! I couldn't be any happier with my videos and I will cherish them forever.