Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist

Servicing the tri-state area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Bow2008 09

47 Irving Ave, Stamford, CT
Servicing the tri-state area

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

Teddy was a pleasure to work with! He took the time to review different flowers with us and set up mock arrangements weeks before the wedding to ensure it was exactly what we wanted. All of the bouquets and reception centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. The dance floor decor... Read More with tulle and lights looked stunning. Everything looked perfect! We would highly recommend Peters Wholesale Florist!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jana C

Teddy was great and really came through on our wedding day! We were budget conscious and he was open to working with us to get the look that we wanted within our price range. The flower arrangement was gorgeous, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie K

Teddy was amazing to work with and most importantly, he understood our needs. He made our day more magical than I ever imagined. I highly recommend Peter's Wholesale Florist! Pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria P

Finding the right florist is tough, but Teddy makes you feel comfortable about your selections from the beginning. I highly recommend having a vision in place as he can help bring it to life and for a reasonable cost. Thank you for everything Teddy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

My wedding was on September 10th and the arrangements came out perfectly! Teddy took the time to show me various flower combinations on his online gallery during our appointment and even staged the table setting/floral arrangements weeks prior to the wedding. I would recommend... Read More him for his quality and design.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa H

I booked Teddy from Events by Peter for our July wedding at The Branford House in CT. He was so easy to work with, even though I didn't have an exact idea what I was even looking for. He worked easily within my budget and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. What a... Read More really appreciated was his willingness and ability to incorporate a personal touch into my bouquet. My dog, who was supposed to be one of my bridesmaids, passed away a month before our wedding. Teddy was able to wrap the collar that she was going to wear around the base of my bouquet so that a part of my friend was with me all day. It really was important and special to me and he did not hesitate to make it happen. Can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle P

My wedding was on August 13, 2016. When I originally met with Teddy at Peter's Wholesale Florist, I explained the look I was going for. He knew exactly what I wanted and made several wonderful suggestions. He spent a great amount of time showing me a variety of flowers,... Read More arrangements, vases and displays--all within my budget. Teddy scheduled me to come in prior to my wedding day to look at a sample arrangement of my centerpiece. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned!!! On the day of my wedding, Teddy's staff was at the venue well in advance to set up--they were professional, efficient and made sure everything was perfect. I cannot say enough about Teddy and Peter's Wholesale Florist. Teddy understands the importance of a bride's special day and it shows in his creativity and personal touch!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carley W

Thank you Teddy for going above and beyond my expectations. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! You did an amazing job with everything! I was a very happy bride! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Maria Teresa C

My husband and I used peter's wholesale florist for our wedding a few weeks ago based on the recommendations of our colleagues and friends. After our meeting with teddy we cancelled other florist appointments because we were so confident in Teddy and his work. The prices are the... Read More best you will find in the westchester/ Fairfield county area. Teddy and his team respond quickly to phone or email which was important to me in planning our wedding. And most importantly the quality and freshness of the flowers we received both for my bouquet, the bridal party and the centerpieces were even better than what I envisioned. Teddy was punctual with delivering the flowers to our church, the hotel and the venue. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Danielle T

We are so thankful for the beautiful arrangements provided by Peter's. The quality of the arrangements were amazing! We worked with Teddy who helped us make all of our decisions from the bridal party bouquets to the center pieces. The center pieces were the talk of the night!... Read More Everything arrived and was setup on time as we discussed. The value of service for the price is truly unbeatable! Our only challenge was the communication with Teddy. He was often untimely in responding.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Lori G

Teddy was phenomenal and really saved our wedding. We had our decorator/florist abandon us 6 weeks before the wedding, and Peter's Wholesale Florist was recommended by a friend as an affordable and top-of-the-line option. We had a specific design we wanted for our ceremony... Read More arch and centerpieces, and Teddy was able to match it perfectly. He was quick, efficient, and to the point. On the day of, he was done setting up everything with his team within an hour and was out of there before you even knew it. Everyone raved about our arch and centerpieces and it still amazes me to see how well it came out when I look at pictures. I see some reviews complaining about the fact that his location is not upscale or that he's gruff, but to be honest, I'd rather take that than pay an extra few hundred bucks for a nice location or a guy who's going to shmooze you for your business. He is no-nonsense and just wants to get the job done. I could not recommend Teddy and his business any more, and wedding planning would be a whole lot easier if vendors were more like this.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Teddy was just amazing from the start. Our guest were so amazed at our centerpieces. Everything was just great!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alexander K

Peter's Wholesale did all of the flowers for our wedding. Everything came out better than we could have ever imagined! Teddy was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and really took the time to understand our vague vision and turn it into a reality. On the day... Read More of, Teddy noticed the flowers in the hotel lobby where we were getting married did not match with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. Teddy went out of his way by changing the flowers so everything coordinated. Teddy and his team also took care of the lighting for our band and twinkle lights for the outdoor patio. It worked out great. Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlin C

Teddy put together gorgeous bouquets, amazing cake decor, and breathtaking centerpieces-- and this was all after a brief consult, and not a single follow-up meeting. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Reneta C

Finding a florist was stressful! But the momen I walked into Peters I felt sooo relieved. I was a pinterest girl with a million ideas but I had and needed specific floral arrangements. Teddy executed everything I needed and wanted. I had a special bouquet that I wanted made. I... Read More found the bouquet on pinterest and it was very intricate. Teddy took his time and created this bouquet that was amazing! The bouquet matched my dress perfectly. Teddy delivered everything to me and the venue which were separate locations without a problem. He was extremely reasonable and a pleasure to work with! If you're looking for a florist in the area I highly recommend Peters florist you won't be disapointed! Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lindsey P

Beautiful flowers and arrangements! We couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Events by Peter took my vision and ran with it! I changed my mind on what I wanted in it entirety just one month before my wedding and Teddy took my revisions and delivered exactly what I wanted! The flowers were gorgeous and I am still receiving compliments on them 4 months... Read More later!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We just had our daughters wedding at Bear Mountain and decided not use local florists but instead chose Peter's as we are from Stamford. Teddy was very helpful, professional and patient in helping us chose everything from the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. We received compliments... Read More all night about the flowers. With 3 more daughters to go we will be back for sure! Thank you Teddy !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Shauna M

You will be in good hands with Teddy at Peter's Wholesale Florist. The centerpieces at my wedding were really lovely, and I especially liked the beautiful arc created for my ceremony. Teddy made me feel at ease when choosing flowers can be a bit overwhelming. He worked with... Read More my budget and made sure I was 100% happy. I was very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sabrina l

Teddy was absolutely amazing through out our whole floral selection process. The arrangements that teddy provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. My bouquet, centerpieces, down to the church flowers- everything was perfect and i cannot recommend him enough!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Elizabeth V

I just have to say that we feel that Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist was one of the best choices of our wedding. I can't rave enough about my experience with Teddy! From beginning to end he was so easy to work with. We had two sit down appointments, where we discussed... Read More colors, flowers and arrangements and we were also able to see a sample centerpiece. Everything was beautiful! Teddy is extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted before I did. We received numerous compliments on all of the flowers throughout the evening and could not be happier with our choice. If you are looking for great service, a talented florist, flower displays worth every penny, and someone that listens to what you want for your wedding day then this is the best place to go to!

Magical

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Natalie R

Teddy was amazing! He sat with me for a consultation 1 month before my wedding and we talked for nearly two hours, just so that we knew we'd both me on the same page. He helped my day be whimsical and classic. He is so sweet and wonderful and made sure everything was perfect for... Read More me. He captured my vision in its entirety.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

I would give 5 stars except for the fact that Teddy, the owner, is a little gruff and the location is not upscale but don't let that put you off as he and his team are amazing with flowers. Our bride brought pictures and wanted a very specific look and they recreated it... Read More perfectly The centerpieces were full and just tbe way we hoped for and the bouquets just beautiful. You can pay more happy you won't find any better!

Frustrated

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

We dealt directly with Teddy, the owner of this establishment, and first ran into problems around payments - he charged us more than we had understood for the deposit, and then began demanding further payments without prior notice. This escalated into a situation where we found... Read More ourselves considering abandoning the deposit as Teddy was extremely rude to myself, my wife and our day-of-coordinator. In the end, Teddy delivered the flowers as promised, which is why this is a 2-star rather than a 1-star review; however, it was a frustrating experience overall that added unneeded stress to our wedding.

Beautiful Floral Design

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 amber e

I just used Teddy for my New Year’s Eve wedding. I met with Teddy 3 times over the course of planning my wedding and left very happy after each visit. The first visit was to discuss what I wanted done, the second was to see samples of the centerpieces/flowers and the third was... Read More to make changes to décor (4 days before the event. Teddy was nothing but accommodating and wonderful to work with. He was flexible on price and was able to keep us within our budget without sacrificing a thing! We even ended up renting a few things including a red carpet, overlays and an outdoor heater from his party rental business. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the work he and his team did. It was everything I wanted and then some. Everything was just as I had imagined it would be and we received many compliments from the guests on the beautiful décor! I would recommend Teddy to anyone looking for a florist and would even use his services again if the occasion arose! Thanks Teddy for the amazing job!

Start a Conversation!