Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist

Servicing the tri-state area

Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist

Using only the freshest blooms, Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist creates one-of-a-kind arrangements that reflect your vision and fit within your budget no matter what the occasion.Our personalized service and award winning fresh-cut floral designs will ensure that your arrangements are a memorable part of your special day!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Bow2008 09

47 Irving Ave, Stamford, CT
Servicing the tri-state area

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Teddy was just amazing from the start. Our guest were so amazed at our centerpieces. Everything was just great!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alexander K

Peter's Wholesale did all of the flowers for our wedding. Everything came out better than we could have ever imagined! Teddy was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and really took the time to understand our vague vision and turn it into a reality. On the day... Read More of, Teddy noticed the flowers in the hotel lobby where we were getting married did not match with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. Teddy went out of his way by changing the flowers so everything coordinated. Teddy and his team also took care of the lighting for our band and twinkle lights for the outdoor patio. It worked out great. Cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlin C

Teddy put together gorgeous bouquets, amazing cake decor, and breathtaking centerpieces-- and this was all after a brief consult, and not a single follow-up meeting. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Reneta C

Finding a florist was stressful! But the momen I walked into Peters I felt sooo relieved. I was a pinterest girl with a million ideas but I had and needed specific floral arrangements. Teddy executed everything I needed and wanted. I had a special bouquet that I wanted made. I... Read More found the bouquet on pinterest and it was very intricate. Teddy took his time and created this bouquet that was amazing! The bouquet matched my dress perfectly. Teddy delivered everything to me and the venue which were separate locations without a problem. He was extremely reasonable and a pleasure to work with! If you're looking for a florist in the area I highly recommend Peters florist you won't be disapointed! Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lindsey P

Beautiful flowers and arrangements! We couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Events by Peter took my vision and ran with it! I changed my mind on what I wanted in it entirety just one month before my wedding and Teddy took my revisions and delivered exactly what I wanted! The flowers were gorgeous and I am still receiving compliments on them 4 months... Read More later!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We just had our daughters wedding at Bear Mountain and decided not use local florists but instead chose Peter's as we are from Stamford. Teddy was very helpful, professional and patient in helping us chose everything from the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. We received compliments... Read More all night about the flowers. With 3 more daughters to go we will be back for sure! Thank you Teddy !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Shauna M

You will be in good hands with Teddy at Peter's Wholesale Florist. The centerpieces at my wedding were really lovely, and I especially liked the beautiful arc created for my ceremony. Teddy made me feel at ease when choosing flowers can be a bit overwhelming. He worked with... Read More my budget and made sure I was 100% happy. I was very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sabrina l

Teddy was absolutely amazing through out our whole floral selection process. The arrangements that teddy provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. My bouquet, centerpieces, down to the church flowers- everything was perfect and i cannot recommend him enough!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Elizabeth V

I just have to say that we feel that Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist was one of the best choices of our wedding. I can't rave enough about my experience with Teddy! From beginning to end he was so easy to work with. We had two sit down appointments, where we discussed... Read More colors, flowers and arrangements and we were also able to see a sample centerpiece. Everything was beautiful! Teddy is extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted before I did. We received numerous compliments on all of the flowers throughout the evening and could not be happier with our choice. If you are looking for great service, a talented florist, flower displays worth every penny, and someone that listens to what you want for your wedding day then this is the best place to go to!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Natalie R

Teddy was amazing! He sat with me for a consultation 1 month before my wedding and we talked for nearly two hours, just so that we knew we'd both me on the same page. He helped my day be whimsical and classic. He is so sweet and wonderful and made sure everything was perfect for... Read More me. He captured my vision in its entirety.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

I would give 5 stars except for the fact that Teddy, the owner, is a little gruff and the location is not upscale but don't let that put you off as he and his team are amazing with flowers. Our bride brought pictures and wanted a very specific look and they recreated it... Read More perfectly The centerpieces were full and just tbe way we hoped for and the bouquets just beautiful. You can pay more happy you won't find any better!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

We dealt directly with Teddy, the owner of this establishment, and first ran into problems around payments - he charged us more than we had understood for the deposit, and then began demanding further payments without prior notice. This escalated into a situation where we found... Read More ourselves considering abandoning the deposit as Teddy was extremely rude to myself, my wife and our day-of-coordinator. In the end, Teddy delivered the flowers as promised, which is why this is a 2-star rather than a 1-star review; however, it was a frustrating experience overall that added unneeded stress to our wedding.

Beautiful Floral Design

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 amber e

I just used Teddy for my New Year’s Eve wedding. I met with Teddy 3 times over the course of planning my wedding and left very happy after each visit. The first visit was to discuss what I wanted done, the second was to see samples of the centerpieces/flowers and the third was... Read More to make changes to décor (4 days before the event. Teddy was nothing but accommodating and wonderful to work with. He was flexible on price and was able to keep us within our budget without sacrificing a thing! We even ended up renting a few things including a red carpet, overlays and an outdoor heater from his party rental business. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the work he and his team did. It was everything I wanted and then some. Everything was just as I had imagined it would be and we received many compliments from the guests on the beautiful décor! I would recommend Teddy to anyone looking for a florist and would even use his services again if the occasion arose! Thanks Teddy for the amazing job!

Teddy did a great job!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Stephanie L

Teddy did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. The colors were exactly what I wanted and they really stood out in the photos. I was very happy with the job and would recommend this business to any bride!

Beautiful, amazing, over the top flowers! Best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Barbara B

Thank you Teddy for making my wedding beautiful!! The flowers and my bouquet were EXACTLY what I wanted. I could not have asked for anything better. Everyone loved my flowers and my guests were all fighting over who gets to take home the centerpieces. Teddy and his staff were... Read More such a pleasure to work with, my sister and I had the best time throughout the process. Teddy will forever be a good friend of ours.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessica B

They did a great job!!! The flowers were beautiful!! Everything we wanted and more!!!

Teddy is the best!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Jordan Z

We got married back in September and we had a few friends refer us to Teddy for the floral arrangements. I saw pictures of his work and decided I had to have him do my flowers for my big day. At first, I was indecisive of what I wanted but I explained that I wanted fall themed... Read More flowers but not too over the top with the bright oranges and reds but not so subtle as to where they didn't pop at all. A little contradictory, right? Well Teddy knew exactly what to do and made all of the bouquets and table arrangements exactly how I wanted. His ability to take a bride's idea and turn it into a dream come true is surreal. I would definitely recommend Teddy to all my friends and anyone getting married. He is truly a miracle maker and I am forever thankful for everything he did to make our day perfect.

Flowers for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 lauren d

We had our wedding back in August and it truly was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen because of Teddy!! We gave him our vision of a rustic ceremony and reception and he was able to design exactly what we were looking for. There were a few last minute mishaps at the venue... Read More and Teddy came through to save the day. The extra time and dedication he puts into his craft is truly phenomenal. I read another review saying that you would think you were Teddy's only customer and that is so true!! He went above and beyond to make sure nothing was less than perfect. Our day wouldn't have been as special if it wasn't for him.

Peter's Wholesale is Superb!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

I worked with Teddy and to say he is incredible at his job would be an understatement. The process was incredibly streamlined and Teddy helped me pic out all my wedding flowers in one short meeting. Because of his experience and knowledge of the business...all my questions... Read More were answered! The price was unbelievably reasonable and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch! I received so many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful everything looked! I will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Emily M

Teddy was so friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with. He was able to accommodate our smaller budget, and willing to give me as many options as I needed to make sure that I was happy. Planning our CT wedding all the way from CA was very challenging, but Teddy helped me... Read More feel very comfortable and confident that all of the flower arrangements would look beautiful, and they did! Our centerpieces were gorgeous! I am still so in love with them.

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Flavia C

I wanted I fantasy feel to give a WOW moment to my guests without being over the top. Teddy at Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist did just that. My bouquet was spectacular a true focal point for all photos, my guests are still raving about the decor, everything just blend... Read More together for a beautiful romantic atmosphere. I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Jennifer G

We worked with Teddy to pick out our flowers for our wedding in May. He was very helpful especially since our wedding was Mother's Day weekend! We met with him twice and everything came out as planned. He was great at listing out everything we needed. Teddy was at the venue... Read More even before we were. The flowers were amazing and they look so nice in the pictures. My favorite of course was my bouquet but my guests were all fighting over who got to take the centerpieces home! Teddy made this a very easy process and did excellent work.

Beautiful flowers and great service!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Nevine D

Peter's Wholesale Florist provided us with the most gorgeous flowers and with the greatest quality. Peter was so great to work with and the whole process was so easy! We received so many compliments on our flowers. If you are looking for beautiful fresh flowers, great... Read More service, and great value- this is it!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Helen G

The flowers were gorgeous and arranged beautifully. They were delivered on-time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. And my bouquet and a few of the centerpieces I took home lasted almost a full week after the wedding. I highly recommend Peter's Wholesale Florist.