Candelabras, Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

110 E. Schiller St., Elmhurst, IL (312) 804-1913

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Shana O

Tony and Emily were amazing. I would use them again for any event that I have. I always recommend them to whoever asks about a DJ

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Tony E

There was not one minute that the dance floor was not packed! Everyone had a great time! Tony did a fantastic job from start to finish! The sound was amazing. Emily's Photo booth was a huge hit! They both helped to make the wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Angela B

Tony was just a really nice guy to work with. He kept our wedding on schedule and played music to keep our guests on the dance floor. We really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him! Thank you so much, Tony! We will keep you in mind for all our friends and family if... Read More they are ever in need of a DJ!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Raeanne T

Tony and Emily did such an amazing job making this day perfect! Their website is so easy to use, let us chose must plays and don't plays and they used the list! They were really responsive to all my crazy emails. They made the night!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jon C

Had Michael and Tony play for my wedding at the Wilder Mansion in Elmhurst and they did a great job. We had a setlist with some non-standard wedding songs (lots of jazz and blues) and they went out of their way to make sure our requests and their suggestions met our... Read More expectations. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Felicia C

Tony and Emily were awesome, any questions we had they always answered promptly and pleasantly. My guest enjoyed the photo booth it was a nice size and sooo much fun. Will definitely recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Tony E

"Great experience, would definitely recommend."

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Emilia D

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment for my parents 50th Anniversary wedding. They were very professional and friendly as always, we have hired them in the past and their customer service and knowledge is outstanding. The services they provide for us was DJ and Photo booth all... Read More our family and friends had a good time and the dance floor was full all night long. Also, the photo booth was a hit, everyone enjoyed the photo booth. Thank you again Extreme Sounds Entertainment for making my parents night unforgettable.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Oscar D

DJ Tony was great to work with! He made the planning process incredibly simple and was always quick to respond to emails. He kept the night on track with the timeline and made sure everyone was having a great time from start to finish. We also had their photo booth service,... Read More great booth, friendly attendant, and overall great company. Thank you Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 John W

Honestly without a good DJ a party is not THE PARTY, and we had nothing but compliments about how fun our wedding was! DJ Greg did an amazing job, he knew how to keep our taste and to read the crowd amazingly! Our dance floor was full all night long. We also had Extreme photo... Read More booth and everyone loved it, Tony was our photo booth attendant and he was very professional and friendly. We also use their up lighting and it really made an atmosphere in our reception room. We'll definitely use Extreme Sounds Entertainment in our future celebrations! Thanks guys for your amazing work!! John & Nicole

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Nicole C

Tony and co. Were amazing to work with! Tony's wife had just had a child and he still made it a point to be there on our wedding day. He truly values his customers and he will make you and your day his #1 priority. We could not have had a better time and owe most of it to... Read More extreme sounds!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Andy M

Absolutely spectacular! DJ Jorge Friendly, lively, accommodating...gave us exactly what we wanted and more; really made our special day :-) Highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Charles B

Our experience with Extreme Sounds Entertainment was amazing. They make sure that the music we wanted was playing all night. All we did was tell our DJ what type of music my husband and I liked and They delivered just that. Safe to say all our guests were on the dance floor from... Read More the moment the music started playing. Thank you so much again!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Julio R

Extreme Sounds Entertainment was beyond all my expectations! They were great with the crowd, entertaining and played the best music! Super easy to work with and everything went smoothly. Very professional !

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer w

We got married last year 2016. We had DJ George and he helped make the night incredible. We had so much fun and our guests were on the dance floor all night. He worked well with all of our vendors, was super responsive, and played great music. Thanks Dj George!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer w

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jessica T

We chose Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding based on a recommendation from a friend and we are so glad we did! From the beginning, Tony was extremely helpful when choosing the type of music to play during our ceremony and reception. He was very patient with some of our... Read More indecisiveness, too! He is very knowledge and able to give excellent recommendations. They have a great system for understanding what types of music the bride and groom prefer and they think of every detail to make the night run smoothly. They kept the dance floor packed and coordinated with our wedding planner to make sure the reception flowed nicely. Highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Ralphie M

I can't say enough good things about Extreme Sounds Entertainment!!! Emily was such a pleasure to work with. She was SO helpful and was quick to respond to any questions I had! DJ Tony... what can I say! He made the night unforgettable! Such an awesome DJ and everyone loved... Read More him!! He did an amazing job and I am so grateful I chose to have such a great team as part of my big day. They will not disappoint!!! Hire Extreme Sounds Entertainment :-)

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lisa T

Extreme Sounds Entertainment provided an amazing DJ experience for our wedding. Our DJ went out of his way to make sure all of our requests were played and we really appreciated that. Five stars for sure! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Emily E

Extreme Sounds Entertainment was absolutely wonderful!! Super easy to work with and to get into contact with them!! They also has tons of wonderful insight and suggestions to help with planning! I received many compliments from my guests the entire evening. Thank you.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jessica W

DJ Tony is the most professional and attentive wedding dj, who knows the job and will take care of you. He has a system that works that keeps up with you up to and after the wedding and has been extremely attentive in answering all of my questions. I simply can't thank DJ Tony... Read More and Extreme Sounds Entertainment enough for being a huge part of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Brandu S

Professional and reliable DJ. Did an AWESOME job engaging the crowd and kept the momentum up the entire night on our holiday party. Would HIGHLY recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Brandu S

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jessica S

Loved my dj/photo booth at my wedding! Couldn't have been happier!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Joseph T

Everything was so professional and easy to deal with. DJ Jorge was very accommodating, personable and did an excellent job in our Holiday party. Would recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment.