Candelabras, Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

110 E. Schiller St., Elmhurst, IL (312) 804-1913

Reviewed on 12/19/2017

DJ Jorge was easy to work with, flexible, and our guests had fun at our Holiday party. Thank you Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 J'ne T

Tony was very responsive throughout the process - he arrived on time and had everything set up before we got there. Everything went off very smoothly. He was able to read the crowd and play music that everyone loved and danced too. Highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Britget W

DJ Jorge was amazing! He asked a few simple questions about our style and played exactly what we loved! He kept the party going and made the reception so much fun! He was kind and quick and polite. I would suggest Extreme Sounds Entertainment to anyone and would use their... Read More services again.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sostenes I

"Tony did an amazing job at our wedding. We had a bilingual wedding (Spanish/English) and had him say things in both languages, which worked out very well. We loved being able to make a “must play” playlist ahead of time. Tony was able to get a few songs that weren’t already in... Read More his library, including our first dance song. He did a good job sticking to our requests and throwing in some other songs based on the crowd. The guests loved the music- there was something for everyone and the night flowed perfectly from fun classics to modern hits to 90s throwbacks. Tony did a *perfect* job of reading the crowd and playing blocks of similar music depending on which group was ready to dance (e.g. top 40 for the young adult crowd, classic Mexican banda music for the relatives, etc.) Emily ran our photo booth, which the guests loved as well. Very quickly after the wedding we received a digital copy of all the photobooth photos and videos. Lots of our guests still comment about how great the DJ was. Thank you Tony! "

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Tony E

Both Tony and DJ George were excellent! They were both easy to work with, and they were very accommodating. My wife and I are extremely happy with our choice of DJ. Tony was very good at answering all of our questions quickly. DJ George was very personable, and he did a... Read More great job at our wedding. We got several compliments on the DJ from guests. He did a great job of doing things the way we wanted them done. He was good at keeping things going and keeping people happy. We liked that people were entertained, but the music wasn't too overwhelming, so people could still visit. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Extreme Sounds, and we would recommend them to others. Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Dana T

Tony and Michael were great to work with. Tony helped us choose a package and allowed us to rent a speaker for our ceremonies and Michael performed DJ services for our reception. Michael was very professional, and even met with us ahead of the event to introduce himself, answer... Read More questions, and make suggestions for the flow of songs. He also was able to handle all the song requests from my guests that night! Great service from all team members at Extreme Sounds.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

My wife and I, enjoyed DJ Jorge so much!! his ability to adapt to any genre is great (as I had requested Spanish music). Extreme Sounds questionnaire made it extremely easy and hassle free. Most of all, DJ Jorge knows how to get your guest to have fun and enjoy themselves! We... Read More highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment and DJ Jorge for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alex G

Very professional!! Was perfect with timing and pronounced everyone’s names perfectly!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nancy C

Great experience, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Valerie B

Thank you so much for always being there with all my questions And being understanding through everything:) you rock ! DJ Jorge!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Very helpful with getting me the right ceremony music I had chosen as well as the music for intros. My guests really enjoyed the music selections and were dancing all night

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nohra G

This company is AMAZING! Tony and his team are easy to work with! He returns calls and texts immediately and is willing to go the extra mile for their clients. He assured us that the lighting and monogram for our wedding would be beautiful and it exceeded our expectations.... Read More Thank you for helping to make all our dreams come true!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

I could not have gotten a more PERFECT DJ for our wedding day. DJ Tony was absolutely phenomenal. He faded our songs in and out perfectly, emceed our reception flawlessly, and had EVERYONE up and dancing! Everyone loved the music . Thanks a bunch, Extreme Sounds... Read More Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ashley R

Tony was an absolute dream to work with from the minute I inquired about pricing. He responded almost immediately with package prices, and answer any odd questions I had at the start of wedding planning. The booking process was simple and all done via computer. Once we made our... Read More first deposit, Tony sent us login info for our online client data base, which we were able to make our "must play, maybe play, and absolutely do not play" playlists. I LOVED that we were able to organize the music in this way, as I was much more at ease for what the evening would look like. For the entire year of our engagement, Tony responded to all emails within an instant. For my father-daughter dance, I had arranged it with my dad that he was to choose a song, and it would be a surprise to me up until the minute it played at our reception. Tony and my dad corresponded back and forth without me knowing, and this was pulled off without any issues! The day of our reception, which was the first time I was even meeting Tony, he put me at immediate ease. He came up to my fiance and I, introduced himself, and quickly ran through how the evening would go. I was worried about the amount of talking via DJ would be taking place (I HATE going to weddings and the DJ acts more like an emcee the entire night, rather than a DJ) but Tony was PERFECT. He checked in with us throughout the night and everything went as planned. Another thing I loved about this company was the way in which songs transitioned into each other. There was not a second where one song would end and silence took place. Each song went straight into the next. Our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT LONG! We also used Extreme Sounds for our reception uplighting. I had been emailing with Tony up until days before our wedding trying to nail down the color I was going for. I sent Tony two pictures of what I was going for, he said he would make it happen, and it was the exact amber color I was envisioning!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Valerie O

Great service and best price available. Tony was very helpful and flexible. He responded quickly when we needed help choosing music. I really liked the website where we were able to enter the timeline and songs we wanted played.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brian A

We were so pleased with Extreme Sounds Entertainment professional DJ service!! We had DJ Jorge and he listened to our needs prior to the wedding during the consultations and he provided outstanding and very satisfactory DJ services at our wedding. DJ Jorge was very easy and... Read More flexible to work with and he has a massive collection of music that satisfies everybody's taste! We were lucky to have him as part of our wedding !!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Emily and Tony were such a pleasure to work with! They were easy to talk to and were so accommodating to our requests. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing, and I knew I could rely on them and DJ Michael to show up. Our guests had a great time with the... Read More photo booth, and DJ Michael knew exactly how to help facilitate various events during the dinner reception.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jenna R

DJ Jorge was excellent! He was able to feel the mood of the party and play the music that was needed. Very professional and nice guy. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Dana L

"DJ Jorge kept the party moving and was very eager to make the reception what we wanted. He reached out early in the planning process to make a personal connection and worked hard until the last moment! The lighting he provided for the reception space also made a huge difference... Read More and he worked so well with all of the other professional vendors. In all he was a vital part of The Best Day Ever! Extreme Sounds Entertainment will keep the party moving!"

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

They were great! I dropped the ball and never even talked to them before the wedding because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. The day of, our dj showed up and figured it all out, where to go, when to start, made everything run seamlessly without ANY... Read More direction from me. Dj'd the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Im not gonna lie, I was worried, but everything turned out perfect! Stuck to the music I requested and had us all dancing til the end.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Tony E

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Maria M

They are really helpful in organizing your wedding throughout the ceremony or reception. I couldn't have asked for better Dj. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Tony and Emily for your help! It was a fun, memorable night!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Laura K

Tony and Emily are a pleasure to to work with. They are helpful with the planning process and very responsive but to emails. The online planning website is easy to use and really helps to streamline the process. DJ Jorge was amazing at the wedding and played all of our favorite... Read More songs. Tony came out to our venue to help us chose our uplifting colors which was very helpful. We highly recommend this company for your event.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 patrick r

Tony crushed it! He was incredibly easy to work with and was flexible. The people in attendance raved about full the dance floor was the whole night. The portal that we used to organize the reception and music made life easy. I would recommend him to anyone getting married... Read More or hosting a party in the Chicagoland area. On top of his professionalism, he was a great dude too! Very easy to chat with and definitely has his stuff together!