Full Spectrum Ice Sculptures

Serving Austin Area, TX

Serving Austin Area, TX (512) 560-2340

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Mayela B

Full Spectrum Ice Sculptures made our wedding stand out with a Longhorn ice sculpture! Our guest loved being able to get drinks from it and were talking about it weeks after our wedding! I appreciate Sean and his company for all their wonderful, creative, and hard work they put... Read More into making our ice sculpture so awesome!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jessica L

Sean with Full Spectrum is very prompt in his responses and very kind. I had the unfortunate experience of my wedding venue canceling on me 17 days before the wedding. After this awful occurrence we had to forgo our ice sculpture. Though, we did not get one for our wedding,... Read More we will certainly be a customer in the future! Thank you for all of your help and concern with us locating a new venue. You went above and beyond your call of duty and for that I am grateful.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kayla T

If you are looking for the perfect way to set your wedding apart from everyone else's, look no further than an ice sculpture from full spectrum ice sculptures! Sean was wonderful to work with, and he took the time to make a design that was special to us! We used ours as a classy... Read More shot block that we had our bartenders pour people shots through, and our guests loved it!

Start a Conversation!