Fusion Studios

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cincinnati, OH Rohrig Video / Clare Liming Photography (513) 831-2507

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Shannon B

Clare, Mark, and Theresa are wonderful! They did a great job at capturing the special moments for my big day. They were very friendly and easy to work with. They helped to make the wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Christina G

If you are looking for a wonderful photographer/videographer team, look no further! Mark, Clare and Theresa were absolutely amazing! As soon as I met with them I knew that they were perfect for capturing our big day. The highlight video turned out better than I could have hoped.... Read More It captured every single part of the day and it has been great reliving each moment. Mark even created a special video that featured my mom! She was upset she didn't make the video for my sister’s wedding so Mark took it upon himself to make her feel so special! And he did a great job! The photo's were wonderful. Clare and Theresa made everyone feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted. we had a very chatty/loud bunch but they were both so patient and had fun with it...even in the cold! And the pictures/highlight video came back to us so quickly. After the big day I was looking forward to having all the pictures and the video back to remember the most perfect day and they did not disappoint. They are all so fun to work with and they made our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

I met Mark 2 years ago at a Wedding Expo here in North Carolina. As soon as I met him I knew that I wanted him to be my videographer. His personality is so much fun. Even though he lived in Ohio that was never an issue. He was always available anytime I needed to ask a question.... Read More He would email back the same day with an answer. The video he captured for me was perfect. He captured the entire wedding and he was right there in all the action to capture memories for me to keep forever. He and Clare from Clare Liming Photography put together an amazing package. They offer the Fusion package and it is the best deal and the best quality anyone has to offer. Trust me when I say you will never find a great deal like them two together and you won't find quality like they have! Had so much fun working with them two!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

This was the best decision my husband and I made. Not only was the video amazing but the still shots that captured are some of my favorites. Our photographer wasn't the best so having John record the events throughout the day really saved our wedding!! I would highly recommend... Read More Rohrig Video!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Debbie R

Mark at Rohrig Video is definitely the best choice around for videography. We checked into so many videographers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, and by far this is the best value and quality for the money! We were blown away by the fact that you not only get an... Read More amazing highlight video, but the footage from the entire day. The highlight video alone was over 20 mins long. Other vendors offer 5-10 min highlight videos for double and triple the price. The editing was simply perfection. Mark captured the perfect moments from the perfect day! I can't imagine not having this video, and we will treasure it always!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Patricia H

We wanted something simple for our wedding video just to get the basics without spending a ton of money. Rohrig Video was beyond what we could have imagined! Our video turned out great and caught all the important stuff that we wanted! Mark was simply amazing and very... Read More accommodating! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Christina C

I was told by several brides that the one thing they regret having is a videographer at their wedding. My friend recommend Rohrig Video & Photo after having them for her wedding. I watched her highlight video and just cried. I wanted this. I immediately told my fiance, Shaun,... Read More that we needed to have them for our wedding. However, we were unsure if we could afford this extra expense. After speaking with Mark we were able to find a package that gave us everything we wanted for a great price. Finally, someone actually understood our situation and was willing to work with us. I am so incredibly excited to have this for my wedding. There are many moments that photographs just don't capture. I cannot wait for my wedding and to watch my video. Thank you so much Mark for making this possible. It means more to me than you know!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

I just had my once in a lifetime "Cinderella" wedding on January 16, 2016. The Video that John did was OUTSTANDING!! He captured everything! Its so nice to see all the details that you really didn't have the time to focus on in the moment and you can see them all captured on... Read More video. John not only gave CD's with the entire wedding video but he also did a 20 min highlight video for me to share with my family and friends! It is so amazing! Thank you John for your beautiful work! We will have this video to cherish forever. Sincerely, Lori and Dan McDade

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Michelle C

My husband and i went with the Fusion package. I reviewed their website and knot account and i loved their style of video and photography. Mark & Clare are wonderful to work with! Very professional, kind, fun, and its very clear they are so passionate about their work. My... Read More husband and I are very pleased with the end product! I highly recommend them just get a quote & meet with them!!! its definitely worth it! I am glad we decided to include videography to have so many memories to cherish!! Thank you so much to Mark Clare & their team who made our day so special & memorable!!! :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Jessy M

Searching for a videographer turned out to be tougher than I expected until I came across Rohrig. I loved that their packages and prices were right on their website. Everywhere else I looked you had to jump through hoops just to find out if they were in your price range. Being... Read More able to pick a package right from their website saved me a lot of time. Their great prices were the icing on the cake. I am very excited to work with Mark for our June wedding!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Megan G

My fiancee and I are getting married this July and just booked with Fusion. We are beyond excited to work with Mark and Clare. Both are very personable and have so much talent! They have great feedback for other vendors and ideas that we had as well which has helped in the... Read More planning process already! Earlier this month they hosted, along with many other vendors in the Bridal District, a "Fusion Cocktail Party" where couples were invited to come an discuss ideas, pricing, set up appointments, in a more one-on-one setting. They had cake, limo, flowers, wedding planners, DJ's, all there so we could discuss without feeling the pressure as we might at a bridal show. :) It was a lot of fun and very well put together and thoughtful! We love the idea of the Fusion package with the video and photography mixed in to make a unique "book" of memories. Mark can put everything on to a flashdrive and we plug it in the Smart TV to see it all. Their studio is very welcoming and nicely decorated too. When we went to sign the contract they had just had their new couch brought over. After signing on the line, the 4 of us assembled the couch and put it in place! What a fun and unique story and memory! I am only giving 4 stars because we haven't actually had our wedding yet so haven't seen the pictures but we are so excited!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Katie M

I cannot say enough good things about this company! We had such an amazing experience working with Mark and Clare on our wedding day. They were able to capture all the best moments from our day and turn them into a great video for our families to enjoy, and lots of pictures for... Read More us to treasure for a lifetime. The Fusion package is truly one of a kind, and you can't beat the prices that are offered. I highly recommend using this company for your wedding day. I have received tons of compliments on how great our pictures turned out and how unique our wedding video is. Mark and Clare are truly the best. I have recommended them to many of our friends.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Susan E

Oh my goodness, we can't thank you enough. This is absolutely beautiful!! When I met you, I wasn't even looking for videography because photography was my focus but I'm so glad that I was instantly impressed by you and decided on this package. This video and our photos are... Read More something we will cherish forever!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Sarah B

We booked Rohrig Photography and Video after having a horrible "friend of a friend" experience. My fiancé and I were looking to save a little money and started asking around our friend to see if anyone knew of any photographers. We found a friend who had just finished art school... Read More had a nice camera and was excited to start shooting weddings. We came to find out how un-professional she was through her disorganization, un timely responses and her lack of attention to detail. After receiving our initial engagement photos with our friend of a friend we knew that we would be in trouble if she was our wedding photographer. After taking over 600 pictures we struggled to find 5 that we liked. So we decided to look for a new photographer and stumbled across Mark and Claire. Both were extremely polite and professional. They always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had. So we decided to cancel with our friend and hire real professionals for our wedding. After a few meetings with Mark and Claire we happened to mention our friend of friend experience and Claire was shocked to hear about her. She saw a couple of our engagement pictures on our website and let us know that no bride or groom deserved to have bad pictures and offered to reshoot our engagement photos on her own time free of charge to us. Claire drove over an hour to meet us at the site we shot our original engagement photos and and completely recreated our initial photo shoot. Even better then that, was after receiving our photos we struggled to find 5 pictures that we didn't like! She switched between multiple cameras without either my fiancé or myself even noticing. She had specialty lenses that she switched between to create different effects and made sure we were completely satisfied with the variety of poses and locations we used. We added the new photos to our wedding website and all of our guests complimented us on our new beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Lauren O

Rohrig Video and Photo did an amazing job at or wedding! The Fusion Package was so affordable and the videos were so wonderful! We were extremely happy with the job Mark and Clare did! They were awesome and caught so many behind the scenes moments I didn't even know about until... Read More watching our video! I highly recommend them to everyone! I haven't seen anything else so affordable and great as the Fusion Package!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

I could not be happier about how our experience with Mark went! He is interested in what the bride would like to have, and somehow is able to capture all the special moments! He goes above and beyond "the basics" of the ceremony and reception, making it more personal. He... Read More captures the special moments before the wedding, and gives guests and the wedding party chances to speak as well. I'm so happy we had Mark help us remember our special day. Now we can watch as part of our anniversary celebrations.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sara B

We selected the Fusion package through Rohrig Photo and Video for our wedding day and have been nothing but pleased! We initially didn't feel the need for videography services for our wedding--- however we are so thankful we added this service into our package. We... Read More ABSOLUTELY love our highlights video-- and have loved being able to share the You Tube video with our family and friends! Mark, Clare, Emily and Tom did a wonderful job of capturing not only the highlights but also the extra special moments during our very special day! We would highly recommend the services of the Rohrig team!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Crissie V

Mark!  Thank you for all the work you did, the video is simply amazing and beautiful! We love it! You were by far the best vendor choice we chose. There are no words for how much we love the video! Weve recieved so many compliments on it! Thank you for everything you did,... Read More you are simply amazing!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My daughter and fiance, who live in Florida, decided to marry at Miami University in Oxford, OH where they met. We live near Cleveland. I saw Mark Rohrig's name on Wedding Wire and contacted him. He called me back the SAME day and we spoke at length. The wedding was at 11:30... Read More a.m. and the reception started at 5:00 p.m. Mark worked everything out for us. He and Clare did BOTH the videography and the photography for a phenomenal price. Mark and Clare (+ an additional photographer) came in the morning through early afternoon and then a second videographer and photographer came in the evening for the reception. Rohrig Videography offers an EXCEPTIONAL value and I found Mark and all that work with him to be very professional.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lauren H

We were so glad to have Rohrig be the videographer at our wedding. They did an excellent job of capturing the day - all the important parts were included in full on the video. The videographer also did a great job of capturing all of the guests. Overall it's a wonderful way... Read More to remember the day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Mark videoed my daughter's wedding...he is THE best! Wonderful to work with and is intuitive in capturing the perfect pic, whether candid or posed...his team worked so well with everyone involved with the wedding to insure that day was caught forever in the pictures and... Read More video...a beautiful treasure for that once in a lifetime day...

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Laura V

Very affordable and nice to work with.

So happy we chose Rohrig Video!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Sydney M

My husband and I truly could not be happier with our decision to hire Rohrig Video. We were unsure if hiring a videographer for our wedding day was worth it and now we know that it totally was! John took care of us and he was amazing! We barely knew that he was there and when we... Read More saw the footage, we were so impressed by the shots that he got. We loved how the final video turned out AND we chose one of the smaller packages. We 100% recommend Rohrig Video for your wedding day videography!

A Smart Investment!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Katie M

Rohrig Video gave us an awesome experience with tons of footage and options for every level of technology user. Mark has thought of everything in terms of technology and made sure we would have footage that would roll with the changes! I was shocked by the finished product, it... Read More was great to have and share with family and friends. Every special moment was captured, which was extremely important to me as our wedding video brings back so many important memories.

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Alicia T

We worked with Mark through the whole process, but John actually did the filming of our wedding. It was a great experience to work with them, and the highlight video that Mark compiled was fantastic. While we do wish the quality of the video was slightly more grainy than we... Read More expected, the overall service and cost was well worth it. Thanks for making such a great compilation for the highlight video so we could share with our family around the world!