Gray Door Photography

Dallas/Fort Worth, North Texas, Destinations Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Dallas/Fort Worth, North Texas, Destinations Worldwide (630) 329-1898

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Shelby T

First of all, Stephanie is the sweetest human being on the planet. One thing I love about her is she makes the wedding couple feel like they are the two most important people in the world, both on their wedding day and leading up to it. Not only that, she even helped calm me... Read More down when I had a wardrobe issue right before the reception AND she handled our crazy family members throughout the day like a pro. She makes every moment of your wedding day feel special and I knew I could enjoy every minute because it was going to be beautifully captured by her camera. She knew exactly when to savor the slow moments (first look) and when to take some quick shots (endless family photos). That leads me to her work: her photos are BEAUTIFUL! I am so so so in love with our wedding gallery. It's the perfect mix of different types of shots that includes all the shots I wanted and even some creative ones she somehow knew I would love! My wedding party, family and guests sang high praises about how nice she was and how lovely the photos turned out. I can not recommend Steph enough. You will NOT regret having her capture your big day.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Kelsey R

Steph is an AMAZING photographer. She truly has a gift, and my husband and I are so grateful for all the lasting memories we now have to look back on. From the moment I met her, she was so sweet and kind. You could tell she really has a passion for what she does and loves to... Read More make the bride and groom feel so special on their big day. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, and she made us feel completely at ease. The resulting photos from both sessions are absolutely gorgeous! She 100% captured the style and look I wanted. Also a huge plus, Steph is very organized and on top of things throughout the whole process. She sent several emails over the year leading up to our wedding, whether it was just to check in or offer advice on scheduling, etc. Do not hesitate to book with her – she is the best!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katie O

Stephanie is wonderful. An absolute and total professional with an amazing eye for both the small and large moments of weddings (and I assume other events too!) We got married last July and I truly cannot say enough nice things about Stephanie. All of my bridesmaids agreed that... Read More she made us all feel at ease, while still seamlessly capturing beautiful shots. Thank you so much, Stephanie!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katie O

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Grace D

I don't even know where to begin. I sit here with tears in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. Yesterday I took a few hours to go through the 800+ wedding photos for probably the 100th time. I will never stop loving them, not only for their breathtaking visuals and quality,... Read More but for the emotion and "feels." I cannot express sufficient gratitude for Stephanie and her abilities. She exudes joy, kindness, humility, and love. My husband and I were at complete ease the entire day. Pictures from our first look still give me goosebumps. She allowed us to interact as we would naturally, and guided us gently into certain poses for images we had requested or wanted. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Steph somehow managed to capture the very essence of our love in those moments. There is no talent greater than hers. There are so many pictures from the day that leave me speechless, and even more that cause instant tears. I scroll through and its like watching a movie in stills; as my husband turns around to see me, his smile grows, and his arms reach for me, picture by picture it unfolds, as I tab my arrow key. Stephanie coordinated endlessly with me and my day of coordinator to make an absolutely perfect timeline for the day. She worked and reworked the schedule so that we could fit everything we wanted into our allotted hours. She did this so that we would not have to tack on extra hours at the end and exceed our budget. It is rare to be given the opportunity to work with someone of such talent in the wedding industry, and even rarer for them to be so compassionate and gracious. She runs her business in such a way that she glorifies the Lord in all her ventures. It is a true gift. To put it simply: I love Stephanie Erffmeyer and Gray Door Photography. Not in the way that I love ice cream or mexican food; but, in the way that I love my spouse, my family, my friends, and my community of faith. Stephanie is a remarkable photographer and an exceptional person. I cannot even count the amount of emails I got from her just checking in and offering advice, guidance, assistance just to make sure that wedding planning remained joyful rather than stressful or burdensome. She genuinely loves her job and that is evident in the care and joy she shares with her brides and grooms. If you are also looking for someone as passionate and excited about your union in marriage as you are, as well as the most spectacular and exquisite wedding photos, that give you shivers every single time without fail, look no further... Gray Door Photography is it. P.S. my wedding was in Hampton, Virginia.... that should tell you just how rare it is to come by someone like Stephanie Erffmeyer. Her passion, talent, and grace are unrivaled.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Georgia M

My fiancé and I had such an amazing experience with Stephanie earlier this fall. She was so easy to work with, professional, nice, fun and warm! We left our engagement session with smiles on our faces and SO surprised by how smoothly it went! Not to mention, we LOVE how our... Read More photos turned out and can't wait to share them with our friends and family. I highly recommend working with Steph - she is an absolute joy!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Crystal M

My husband and I can not rave enough about Stephanie. Not only did our engagement photos turn out brilliant, our wedding photos stole our hearts. Stephanie was so sweet but very professional. Her attention to detail even caught the eye of my Maid of Honor. I can't say enough... Read More good things about her and Gray Door Photography. My husband and I are looking forward to working with her for anniversary photos.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kim E

Steph is an absolutely amazing photographer! She's very professional, but still makes you feel welcome and comfortable while taking your picture. Have no complaints! Would 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stephania B

Steph ensured we had all the photos we asked for and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emily B

We loved having Steph be a part of our wedding day! She has such a sweet spirit, and captured our special day beautifully. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Marc H

A true professional who puts her heart into her work. Steph felt like a part of the family and delivered incredible photos!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Morgan M

Working with Steph was one of the best parts of our wedding. She made the whole experience amazing. There was no other vendor from our wedding that I could say that about. Not only is she a terrific photographer (we LOVE our pictures!!!), but she also did whatever she could do... Read More make the day better for us. We met with her before the wedding just so she could get to know us, our vision for our wedding and what we wanted to get out of our pictures. Our pictures turned out beautifully, she really captured our perfect day. We absolutely love her and would recommend her to everyone! She is the sweetest!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Emma D

I can't stop obsessing over my photos, they are so perfect! Thanks Steph!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Steph puts her heart and soul into her pictures and ensuring her client is happy. She made sure all of the pictures on my "must-have" list were taken care of. My family won't stop talking about how much they loved her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Krysta A

I cannot say enough good things about Steph and her business, Gray Door Photography. She pays attention to all the details and the pictures turn out amazing.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaitlyn W

Steph was an INCREDIBLE part of our big day. From engagement photos to bridals to wedding day, Steph made me and my now husband feel so special and captured our love beautifully. I highly recommend her, she is kind, artistic, stylish, fun, and super talented. Another huge... Read More benefit to Gray Door Photography is the high level of professionalism and organization. We loved our online gallery of photos after the wedding day. Steph was also extremely quick to turn around sneak peaks of some of her favorite shots which was MUCH appreciated by this bride! Words can't express how thankful we were to use Steph as our photographer :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lennon M

Steph's passion for photography and capturing our wedding genuinely came through. She was very organized and ensured every photo on our "must have" list was taken. She is incredibly kind and patient making her a must have wedding vendor.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah S

Wow! I could not have asked for a better photographer to be with me on my wedding day. Steph took the time to go over all of my details with me before the wedding and gave me several helpful suggestions! Her albums are also gorgeous- book her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brittany D

I could not have asked for a better engagement/wedding photographer! Steph helped us pose and we not only felt comfortable in front of the camera, but we had a blast while taking our photos! Steph was so helpful and kind from our first meeting, through planning, all the way... Read More through photo delivery!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Leah M

Love, love, love my photos! Steph is wonderful to work with! She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple to give your photos that unique, personal touch. You can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hannah R

I am obsessed with my pictures! I cannot say enough good things about Gray Door Photography- Steph is definitely the best vendor we have worked with. Her Instagram feed rocks too!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erica A

Stephanie loves what she does and it comes through. She was very professional and all the guests love her- it was like she was part of the family. She was very helpful in the planning process and got us our pictures very quickly!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Sara J

Stephanie is one of the kindest people I've ever met and she was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job taking our photos, and I would highly recommend her for any event! She took the time to answer all of our questions and was very patient with us. She is very... Read More organized, timely, and very creative. If you want unforgettable photos, book her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Steph is the absolute best to take care of your photography needs! My husband and I both agree she was our favorite vendor to work with! She is incredibly sweet and takes a lot of pride in her work. She kept in touch with us throughout the wedding planning to ensure everything... Read More ran smoothly on our big day. The pictures turned out beautiful, and she turned them around so quickly! She was a great vendor, but it also felt like she was a part of my family. Don't think twice, you'll love her!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kevin W

Steph did an amazing job and captured all the best moments of our wedding. She loves what she does and you won't be disappointed- highly recommended!