Gray Door Photography

Dallas/Fort Worth, North Texas, Destinations Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Dallas/Fort Worth, North Texas, Destinations Worldwide (630) 329-1898

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lennon M

Steph's passion for photography and capturing our wedding genuinely came through. She was very organized and ensured every photo on our "must have" list was taken. She is incredibly kind and patient making her a must have wedding vendor.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah S

Wow! I could not have asked for a better photographer to be with me on my wedding day. Steph took the time to go over all of my details with me before the wedding and gave me several helpful suggestions! Her albums are also gorgeous- book her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brittany D

I could not have asked for a better engagement/wedding photographer! Steph helped us pose and we not only felt comfortable in front of the camera, but we had a blast while taking our photos! Steph was so helpful and kind from our first meeting, through planning, all the way... Read More through photo delivery!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Leah M

Love, love, love my photos! Steph is wonderful to work with! She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple to give your photos that unique, personal touch. You can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hannah R

I am obsessed with my pictures! I cannot say enough good things about Gray Door Photography- Steph is definitely the best vendor we have worked with. Her Instagram feed rocks too!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erica A

Stephanie loves what she does and it comes through. She was very professional and all the guests love her- it was like she was part of the family. She was very helpful in the planning process and got us our pictures very quickly!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Sara J

Stephanie is one of the kindest people I've ever met and she was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job taking our photos, and I would highly recommend her for any event! She took the time to answer all of our questions and was very patient with us. She is very... Read More organized, timely, and very creative. If you want unforgettable photos, book her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Steph is the absolute best to take care of your photography needs! My husband and I both agree she was our favorite vendor to work with! She is incredibly sweet and takes a lot of pride in her work. She kept in touch with us throughout the wedding planning to ensure everything... Read More ran smoothly on our big day. The pictures turned out beautiful, and she turned them around so quickly! She was a great vendor, but it also felt like she was a part of my family. Don't think twice, you'll love her!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kevin W

Steph did an amazing job and captured all the best moments of our wedding. She loves what she does and you won't be disappointed- highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Marlena M

Stephanie, I honestly have not stopped looking and posting photos. The photos are exactly my style and truly captured the sweetness, romance, and happiness we have in our lives. Thank you so much for being so great that day. I wish I could write more and more but there are no... Read More words to sum up how happy we are that we had you to capture our day. I wish you could take pictures of us everyday!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jessa M

Steph's presence on my wedding day was fun, calm, and professional. She comforted me when I had an issue with my wedding dress and when we had some other snafus on the morning of the wedding. I was so thankful I chose her to be my photographer, because she knows how to work with... Read More families and people. I felt so comfortable, as did my family and friends. Everyone was raving about how sweet and competent Steph was from the morning of all the way through the reception. She was helpful and I completely trusted her throughout the day. When I received my photos, I couldn't have been happier! She captured candid moments perfectly and our posed shots were beautiful. For someone who hates posing for the camera, she made it fun and they came out so great! Her style is perfect for what I wanted. I have had several friends get married since my wedding and they have all said that my photographer was better :) If you are looking for someone you can absolutely count on to get amazing photos and also be a huge support system, choose Steph!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Mariel D

I could not have had a better experience than I had with Steph as our engagement/wedding photographer! She is super sweet and easy to work with. She is professional in all that she does and takes pride in her exceptional work! She is truly passionate about photography and it... Read More shows. Steph was very flexible and was always available to answer questions. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. Steph is timely with her communication as well as in providing "sneak peeks" as she understands that brides are usually at the edge of their seat waiting for photos! Her style/approach to photography is fantastic. All of vendors, family, and bridal party only had wonderful things to say about Steph. I would highly recommend Steph for your photographer -- you will not be disappointed!