Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1269 PCR 344, Frohna, MO (573) 225-3388

Engagement Pictures, Wedding Pictures, and Photobooth

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Jen M

We used Jennifer and Mike for our Engagement and wedding photos. They also did our photobooth at our reception. They are so fun to work with and they have great personalities. Love them!

Couldnt of asked for anyone better to do the wedding pics

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Stacey Z

Jen and Mike were amazing. They kept Nick and I very calm the day of even though we thought it was going to be a crazy (getting us to where we needed to be on time and squeeze all the pictures in that we wanted before the reception). But everything worked out great. What I loved... Read More about them was they were able to capture all the moments that I wanted. They caught the silly times in and out of church, they got the serious ones and were able to goof up with us and the whole wedding party. There were serious times but also times to cut loose. I will definitely use them for family pictures and future baby Vitales. Thanks again for all the memories and I will charish them for ever and refer everyone I knowthat needs pictures taken to them. Not only were they our photographers but now we have new friends!!!

Fantastic Photographer, quality pictures!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Sara W

I met Jen at a bridal show, and I was sold. Her pictures were gorgeous and her energy is nonstop. She is willing to go anywhere do anything for a great picture. At our engagement shoot, she was climbing on and around trees, at my bridal shoot my dad was surprised to see her... Read More moving furniture and laying down on the floor to take pictures and somehow at the wedding she got the groom and the groomsmen to take some great pictures...let's just say that was a small miracle since they all hate pictures. She also has a photo booth that I booked and it was amazing. Everyone had a great time in the photo booth and they take two sets of pictures one for the group that was in there and then one goes in book for the couple. Looking through all the photo booth pictures with my husband after the wedding was so much fun and highly entertaining. I know that I paid quite a bit for my photographer but there are no second thoughts, she was worth every penny...and more. What was great is you get her all day, for all your shoots, engagement, bridal, and wedding. There are no worries about how many hours your photographer will be there, so there is no rush (which is the last thing you want to feel on your wedding day). And you know that the pictures are going to be of the best quality, and for your wedding pictures can you ask for more? And the albums, she will make you are of the most amazing quality. I can't say enough about Jen and the quality of her work. Jen did a great job and I recommend her to any bride! She is so professional and organized; she will make sure you get every picture you want and a thousand more great ones. If you want a great photographer use J Zoellner Photography

Outstanding photographer and friend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Justin P

We were blessed to find such an amazing photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures! From the first time we met Jen and her husband Mike, I felt a good connection with them on more than a professional level. They genuinely care about "your big day" and want to make sure... Read More that you have a wonderful experience. She had so many creative ideas and she helped us make the best out of a cold and windy day in St. Louis to take our engagement pictures. So much so that she got my wife (fiance at the time) and I's picture into the Post-Dispatch by a staff photographer. This is a link to the archive with the heading "Field of Dreams" http://tinyurl.com/clhm8z3 It was such a fun treat for our friends and family to see our picture made the Dispatch. As for our wedding, we had our special day on the Saturday after Issac made it's way up into Missouri and she was a trooper as she took amazing pictures throughout the day through all the rain. I would recommend Jennifer and her husband Mike as wedding photographers for your big day to anyone because not only will you get terrific photos you'll also gain two great friends out of the deal.

Perfect Photogra[er for a Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Chelsea A

I dont even know where to start!! My experience with J. Zoellner Photographer was absolutely amazing. My husband by all means isnt a picture person. But Jennifer and Mike made taking pictures so easy and fun. They both made us feel so comfortable in all experiences that we were... Read More able to share with them. As I look around my house with pictures that Jennifer took it just brings back memories of the perfect day. I know that my husband and I made the best decision on picking out our photographer. I would recommend J. Zoellner Photography to anyone. As I say this my brother n law just booked them for there wedding and I cant wait to see all the amazing work again and having her there to help them make there Amazing Wedding day perfect too. I wouldnt have had it any other way. I would to once again say Thank you to Jennifer and Mike Zoellner for all your honest and creative work. I look forward to many more memoriable pictures.

Love, Love Love!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Kristin P

I met Jennifer at my cousin's wedding and I immediatly knew when my wedding day came, she was going to be our photographer. She is fun, enthusiastic but totally professional at the same time. She and, her husband, Mike traveled out of their way to St. Louis (which is 2... Read More hours away) with us for engagement pictures at Busch Stadium and at the riverfront. I recieved so many compliments on them, I knew at that time, that choosing them for our wedding pictures was the best decision. We were married while the reminents of hurricane Isaac swept through the mid west. When it wasn't raining, it was incredibly hot and humid. Jen helped us find beauty on a not so perfect day. She purchased rain gear knowing that she would need it, again, going above and beyond. She also helped me into my dress and to stay focused on the day. She was not only a photographer to me but a great friend to have. I have a picture she took of Justin and I on facebook and I have, again, recieved so many compliments on it. It is a picture of us in the rain. It is beautiful, you can even see the rain drops in the picture. Jennifer is an amazing photograher and woman, I am happy to call a friend through our experience together. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or a photographer in general. We love, love love her!!! Thank you, Mrs. Kristin Pleimling

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Kristine H

Mike and Jen were awesome to work with for our wedding pictures and engagement pictures. The pictures all turned out awesome and will be an awesome remembrance of our wedding . They were very professional as well. I would recommend any one looking for a wedding photographer to... Read More book them! They will not regret it.

2012-08-30T15:53:31 Response from the vendor

Thank You So much for the nice compliments!

It's your day, make sure you have the best!! J. Zo

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 April B

I can't say enough to express how I feel about Jennifer Zoellner as a wedding photographer. I met her at a bridal expo and immediately felt right at home with her. My wedding and reception was split over two venues a week apart and she was the only photographer that was... Read More willing to work with me. My future husband was not really looking forward to having pictures made but after our first session with Jennifer, he was sold. We had so much fun. Jennifer has such an eye for capturing the moment. She is honest and very creative. All I can say is trust her because all of our pictures turned out GREAT. She traveled with us to our destination wedding and joined in the fun and became part of the family. Our wedding was located at Dogwood Canyon which is a beautiful nature park. I can’t imagine having anyone else there but her. She went into creative overload and took some of the most amazing pictures. Our reception was a week later and she helped us out by providing a digital wedding picture to our graphic designer that we had create personal wine labels to be served at our wedding. She also did a phenomenal job at our reception. She knew how to coordinate with our dj and was always at the right spot at the right time to get every shot that we would want. My husband and I knew that our wedding day would be one of the most memorable days of our lives and we wanted to make sure that 50 years from now we had all of those memories to look back at. Jennifer has provided us with that and so much more. So...if you're looking for a wedding photographer who is all about making your day perfect and making sure you are 100% happy I would strongly suggest Jennifer Zoellner. Check out her website at jzoellnerphotography.com.

2012-08-30T15:54:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a GREAT review. We loved eing a part of your wedding day!

Truly a great photographer

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Sarah S

After Jeremy and I started dating, we were at the East Perry County Fair and were looking at the display that Jennifer and Mike had there and the pictures that they had taken. We talked to them for a while and when we left their booth, we both decided they were going to be the... Read More one's that would take our pictures when we decide to get married. It did not take long after that, that we became engaged and the planning began. We met with them and they gave us suggestions. When we began to take our engagement pictures, they kept saying "Don't forget, it's all about you!!" We took the pictures in a cave and in a stream. We had so much fun even when Jeremy held me and almost dropped me in the water. That same evening we went back for sunset pictures which turned out lovely. The sunset over the wheat field was just gorgeous. Jeremy was not excited about taking pictures like a lot of guys are but when it was done, he said he had a great time with them. The pictures turned out lovely and was very hard to decide which one to pick. We chose an engagement album and for the wedding had little one made exactly like it to give our guest as favors. The bridal portrait pictures were just beautiful. I had so much fun with them taking the pictures even with my pink shoes and the zebra chair. Jennifer even won an outstanding award with one of these portraits. We met before the wedding to decide on what pictures we wanted them to take at the wedding. They went "FAR BEYOND" of what we had asked. They kept the attention of all the bridal party even the little ones that were in the wedding. They also provided "The Photo Booth" of which we were very glad to see the picture. We had a good time looking at these photos to see how our guest enjoyed themselves taking the pictures. They do such a great job with everything and we would highly recommend them to you as your photographers for your wedding.

What a great experience!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Meredith L

Jennifer Zoellner and her husband Mike were the greatest photographers I have ever met. They had so many great ideas and some of them may have seemed crazy but they made the best picture. They made the photo sessions so much fun and all we did was laugh and joke around and... Read More that made it for a fun and exciting. On the wedding day they captured every moment you could think of and that made it even more special for us. They are not only your photographer but they come out as being amazing friends even after the big day. We can not thank them enough for all they have done and I can not wait to have them do more photo sessions with us in the future!! We love you guys!!

I couldn't imagine anything better!

Reviewed on 3/24/2012

Jennifer was a blessing and did a fabulous job! They traveled 7 hours away, in Southwest Missouri, to photograph our outdoor wedding. We got married next to a creek and she captured the water and the sunset! She was up for trying anything and making the pictures one of a kind!... Read More Our reception was in Southeast Missouri and they were there to photograph it also. The quality of service and product was above and beyond. Thanks J Photography for helping us remember our special day!!

Fun, Attentive, Detailed

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Teresa O

Choosing the photographer for my wedding was almost as difficult as choosing the dress! Jennifer made the cut as soon as we met! She made it easy for us to ENJOY taking photos for our engagement shoot and our wedding day! I was brought to tears when I saw all the proofs of my... Read More wedding! I felt as though the entire day was captured on film and I could relive each moment over and over again!

The Real Deal!

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Sarah G

Jennifer did an amazing job photographing our wedding day! Her slogan is "All About You," and it's absolutely true. She took pains to make sure we got the photos we wanted - although many of the shots she suggested actually ended up being our favorites! In addition to talent,... Read More she has a real love for photography that just shines through in all of her photos. I am so thrilled to have so many gorgeous pictures to choose from, and I can't wait to fill up my scrapbook and decorate the walls with her fantastic work. J. Zoellner Photography is an excellent choice for any wedding - I recommend without hesitation. You will NOT be disappointed!

Friend Behind The Lens

Reviewed on 3/17/2012 Maria O

How many newlyweds can say, "Our photographer broke her toe while capturing our special day on camera and she NEVER skipped a beat?" My husband and I can share this story as a testimony of the dedication Jennifer Zoellner pours into her work. Yes, Jennifer broke her toe on... Read More our wedding day and kept taking pictures like a champion. She was using a ladder to create dynamic angles for photos in the church and crash the toe was done. Even though this was true that day, I learned days later her toe was broken. I also learned later that her husband taped up her toe and she was on her way to take pictures of the bus, downtown Cape Girardeau, dinner, and dance!! Jennifer was dedicated to not only her photos, but to us. In addition, Jennifer took the time to meet with me over coffee before the wedding to discuss our likes, dislikes, and hopes for the wedding pictures. (This was even after our engagement session.) As I reflect back on our wedding day, I can't imagine anyone else taking our engagement and wedding pictures. Her pictures don't just capture memories, they tell our story through colors, sunsets, laughs, and the most important, love! Jennifer quickly became a friend behind a telescope of memories instead of a stranger pointing a camera in your face. We love her work and would recommend her to anyone we meet!