Book Your Wedding with Le' Sangreal

Located in lovely Malibu, California

Le' Sangreal invites couples to celebrate their wedding day in a unique venue reminiscent of a gorgeous Tuscan villa. Standing on the edge of the Malibu Wine Trail, this wedding ceremony and reception space share the natural beauty of California. The total venue capacity is 150 guests.

The Villa. Tucked away in the foothills of California wine country, the Villa at Le' Sangreal is a perfect location for an intimate wedding celebration with a few guests. Standing on the sunny hillside, the venue shares a glimmering pool, a pretty bridal suite and a lovely living room decorated in bright colors. The first and second floor porches are topped with fans and sparkling lights, making an excellent location for a small wedding ceremony or a cocktail hour in the warm California breezes.

The Grounds. The Grounds of the Le' Sangreal offer elegant landscaping and a stunning stone pathway leading to manicured lawns and a simple pergola. Beyond the grounds are acres of California hills creating a breathtaking backdrop for wedding photos. Tall trees and gleaming white chairs line the aisle for a wedding celebration that seats up to 150 guests. Outdoor areas can be tented for inclement weather.

The Le' Sangreal is a wedding and reception venue with a selection of indoor and outdoor wedding and reception spaces nestled in California wine country.

The venue catering and menus are provided by outside catering services with a variety of local catering companies to choose from. In general, catering is offered on a price per plate basis and is not included in the wedding cost. Catering services provide the linens, table settings and serving dishes.

The venue amenities include a warm and inviting fire pit, a sparkling pool and even an outdoor bathing area for a spectacular view of the landscape and amazing wedding photos. Onsite parking is available with valet parking provided at an additional charge with an outside service. Honeymoon rentals are also available at this venue.

The gorgeous views of the California wine country are a perk when it comes to planning a wedding at the Le' Sangreal in Malibu.

• Close to lodging and restaurants
  • Preferred pricing at select local hotels
  • Close to Malibu nightlife, airport and beaches

Le' Sangreal, the heart of the Malibu Wine Trail

Le Sangreal is a place for celebration of love and life. Tucked into the Tuscan hills of the Malibu Wine Trail, our picturesque estate boasts impressive views of the gorgeous Southern California landscape. This awesome beauty will form the backdrop for your big day. A far cry from any “wedding factory” style venue, we offer a unique event experience. We will work directly with you to make your dreams a reality. Perfectly situated between Malibu and the 101 freeway, we are able to accommodate up to 150 guests, offering parking and preferred rates at local hotels… Not to mention our on-site bridal villa, complete with pool, fire pit, and our signature outdoor bath, offering some serenity in the days before the action begins and a pre-honeymoon locale there after. Let the celebrations begin!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Mountain, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sara V

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Le Sangreal, and we could not be happier with our choice. This place is so gorgeous, especially at sunset as the mountains and the nearby vineyards look magical. We served dinner to our guests around that time and it was beautiful.... Read More Almost everybody told us what a beautiful location it was, and they were wondering how we found such a place. The price compared to other venues in the area was very reasonable, and Leslie also serves as a coordinator. Another good thing about it was we had a pool party after the wedding with our close friends, and Leslie was totally fine with that. Most venues have the policy that you only can party till 10:30 or 11pm, but we stayed up till 1am that night. I also recommend you to rent the place the night before since it was super convenient and with all the stress of the wedding day that was really a wise decision we made. And the best part of this venue was that Leslie herself is amazing; she is super friendly and very responsible. Whenever we emailed her any time she responded very quickly. Overall, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017

Breathtaking home! Perfect for weddings! My husband and I got married here and it was exactly what we had imagined. Leslie was extremely welcoming and tended to all of our needs throughout the entire duration of our stay and on our wedding day. This home provides peace,... Read More tranquility and offers complete privacy with astonishing views of the Malibu wine trail. A great perk to this property is that you can stay overnight in the beautifully updated home. We adored the property so much we stayed all weekend. Would absolutely recommend holding any type of an event here. This property is a must see! Even more beautiful in person! Thank you Leslie for everything!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Anastasiya K

There`re no words to describe this place. We`re so happy that we found this paradise. We came there for vacation and to celebrate our son`s 1st birthday. I have to say that it was the best decision we ever made for a birthday celebration. Everything was just amazing. This... Read More place has all you need to nail your celebration and your vacation stay: a terrific pool with waterfall and slide, stunning views, lots of greenery, fresh windy air, the chance to admire the stars in the sky throuhgout the night while you are bathing in the Victorian style freestanding bathtub on your privite patio. The house is cozy and at the same time it has unique eclectic atmosphier inside that you will remember forever. Relaxing music in the background makes this place more fabulous and unique. Also there was a huge grass field that allowed us to play lots of active games and have a bunny zoo. You just can`t imagine how happy were all our little guests as well as their parents. I must give special thanks to the owner of this house, the amazing woman who was so helpfull all the time while we were there. She was like a fairy who made your wishes come true. She helped us with decoration, cleaning, organization, parking issues and much more. We`ll definitly come back soon.

Meet The President

Leslie Gail

I'm a fun passionate and exciting woman who loves adventure. I enjoy traveling to new destinations and meeting new people, my neighbor calls me a pioneer. I'm passionate about everything I do. I'm a very gracious host and I love to entertain and make my guests feel at home, which is how I got into the wedding business. Some of my favorite books are "Sidhartha"," Mists of Avalon", "Modoc" and "Women who run with the Wolves". I raised 4 wolves on this glorious property and was known as the Wolf Woman of Malibu, I’m a woman who runs with the wolves, LITERALLY…!!! I've lived in London, Paris