Is this your business? claim it now

Marcia's Flower Cart

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

512 Northwestern St, Monticello, IN Delivering throughout Monticello, Reynolds, Idaville, Burnettsville, Patton, Yeoman, and Buffalo. (574) 583-6800

fake but pretty!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Dana S

my boquet ended up not looking at all llike it was supposed to...but it was still very pretty!! the bridesmaids flowers were pretty also. the other flowers looked very fake but overall i was not upset with them! not bad for fakes! and marcia is wonderful to work with, very nice!

Flowers

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 melissa l

My mom and I went to order the flowers, and I told her what I wanted, but didn't get to see a sample. When I arrived to pick them up they were not what I had pictured, but was frazzled. They were very nice and even gave me a rose at no cost for the church. I would suggest... Read More asking for a sample first, or bringing an exact picture of what you want.