Marfalite Studios

Covering far West Texas and beyond! Based in Marfa, Texas.

Marfalite Studios

West Texas's Best Wedding Photographers! Based in Marfa, Texas! Covering far West Texas and beyond!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

124 N Highland, Marfa, TX Covering far West Texas and beyond! Based in Marfa, Texas. (432) 729-1833
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Tara S

Lesley is AMAZING! She is so wonderful to work with and her husband, Junnie is awesome too! They both work so hard to capture the perfect moment! I can't say enough good things about Lesley! Love them! The photos are to die for!

Lesley Brown

My name is Lesley Brown. I am a wedding and event photographer based in beautiful Marfa, Texas. I work side by side with my amazing husband Junie Villarreal who was born and raised in Marfa. We live here full time and are very experienced with the venues, locations, and happenings around town. We absolutely love photographing weddings. It is truly a joy and an honor to be a part of such a special day. We will be right there with you for every single moment and capturing it so you can keep it forever.