Marvin Anthony Weddings Photography + Videography

San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1333 Buena Vista , San Antonio, TX San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country (210) 900-0096

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Julie S

Marvin captured our May wedding absolutely perfectly! His professionalism, great and accommodating personality, and eye for the perfect and unique shots produced the most amazing photos. We are extremely happy with his work! He was a pleasure to work with. Thank you again,... Read More Marvin!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kelsey D

Marvin and his partner Anthony were incredible at the wedding. We got back from our honeymoon and marvin was already ready to meet with us to show us all of the almost 1500 pictures from the wedding, and the album proof he had put together. The pictures are incredible and we got... Read More some amazing photos by having the two photographers in a 2 story venue, where we have the same scene from two different perspectives! Marvin framed a photo of my husband and I and gave it to us as a gift. The album layout is amazing too. He did a great job and we love our photos!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Ariana G

Like any other bride, I did my research on many different photographers. It was endless. I was never completely satisfied. I needed perfection. I mean, how can you expect any less for your wedding day?! After some time, I was referred to Marvin by a friend. I checked out his... Read More website and his work. I fell in LOVE. looking at his breathtaking work. I knew I had to contact him. From the beginning, Marvin was just fabulous! He communicated 24/7, was always very easy to get a hold of, super friendly, and always put first the needs of the bride and groom. As the date of our wedding was fast approaching, he communicated more and made sure he knew exactly what shots my husband and I wanted captured on our special day. On the day of, to say he and Anthony were superb is an understatement ! He captured all of the shots we wanted and was open to all of the ideas we had on the day of. I can go on and on about how amazing and fabulous Marvin and Anthony were, but I'll never finish. Overall, Marvin and Anthony provided excellent customer service and captured our wedding day just exactly how we imagined it. My husband and I are so grateful for all the breathtaking memories he left us with. :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Christin H

Beautifully captured photos for a lifetime of memories. Awesome candid shots of our guests and us. Marvin Anthony has an imagination beyond what I've ever seen. Really creative and cutting edge. Very pleased and blessed by the work he did for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Marilu L

Marvin did an amazing job capturing our Wedding day and Engagement Photos. He is very flexible and was open to any ideas we had. He also comes up with great photo ideas/locations. I couldn't be happier with the photos he took and the customer service he provided.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taylor S

Marvin Anthony Weddings did our wedding video for our wedding and we were 113% satisfied, loved every minute of it. Him and his crew were awesome to work with on our special day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Valerie N

Marvin did a great job at our wedding! All the pictures looked awesome. The website he set up for us to view our pictures was wonderful for us to navigate. He even went above and beyond by helping my cousin set up to record our wedding. Marvin was very accommodating... Read More regarding our hectic schedule for that day. He worked with us and made us feel at ease during this most stressful day. Marvin was extremely professional and fun to work with. I'd recommend him without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Victoria O

Marvin was my wedding photographer, he also did my sister in laws wedding and when I saw her pictures I knew I wanted him to do our wedding. All my pictures were so beautiful and he found the best spots to take pictures all around our venue. Thanks again for everything Marvin!

Amazing Work!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

We booked Marvin with only a 72 hour notice. We had no idea what to expect, but WOW . He left of speechless. He arrived early with his assistant , they were both extremely friendly and professional! He did a first look, family photos, he shot indoor and outdoor, day time and... Read More night time, the ceremony and reception, action and still photos. Everything came out absolutely perfect. He is truly talented at what he does!!!! We highly recommend booking Marvin if you are interested in findin a reasonably priced photographer who will provide you with a lifetime of picture perfect memories :).

Memorable pictures

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I know this is a wedding site, but I wanted to share how talented and gifted Marvin is capturing special moments on camera. Marvin did an amazing job capturing our special family moments on Kailua Beach Park in Hawaii. We had so much fun just enjoying another day on the beach... Read More while Marvin clicked away. The experience was so relaxed and he did an awesome job taking great shots of our sometimes uncooperative little boy. His final product depicts how he incorporated the natural beauty of the island to complement our photos. We will always treasure these family pictures. Mahalo! - Mercedes Casasola

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We are so happy we chose Marvin to be our wedding photographer. He was referred to me by a friend and we couldn’t be happier with his work. He was affordable and professional. He went above and beyond. He kept in contact with us during the entire planning process. Not only did... Read More we receive access to our pictures shortly after the wedding, but they were fantastic and there were some really fun shots that he had taken. He spoke with us a few times before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly which shots we definitely wanted taken, which we really appreciated. We loved the personalized box and USB too. Thank you - Lauren & Randall Stephens

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Lindsay C

My husband and I were married on a beautiful October day in Wimberly, TX. We were so blessed to have Marvin as our photographer. He was amazing! He showed up on time, worked his tush off, and was delightfully pleasant from beginning to end. Whether he was snapping his way... Read More through our 300+ group of guests or magically appearing at just the right time, Marvin artistically freeze framed our special day. If you are in need of a professional photographer who has the gift of turning big moments into lasting memories, look no further. Our entire family thanks you Marvin!! - Lindsay Cathey Wallace

Lucio Wedding 8/8/15

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jenny G

We want to thank Marvin for being a part of our special day and being our photographer. The pictures came out beautiful! He truly captured some special moments. We were able to look back and see how beautiful and awesome everything turned out from another perspective. Marvin was... Read More very personable and professional. We enjoyed working with him and definitely recommend him for your special day. Thank you Marvin. - Philip & Jenny Lucio

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Holly S

We were so lucky to have Marvin capture all the special moments that made up our big day! He does wonders with working with natural light and his creativity and passion really come through in his work. I was nervous and didnt know what to expect at first, but he made us feel... Read More like he had our best interests in mind each step of the way. Again, I couldn't be more happy to have had him there with us, I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

OUTSTANDING!!!! That describes our wedding photos from Marvin! When we saw our engagement photos, we knew we had made the right choice and we were in fact blown away by how fantastic our wedding photos turned out. We got married on a brutally hot, Texas summer afternoon at the... Read More McNay Art Museum in San Antonio. Despite the relentless heat, Marvin made sure every shot was set perfectly. And as an added bonus, because he had shot at the McNay previously, he knew the best locations for bridal party and family portraits. Thank you so much Marvin for a lifetime of memories in one afternoon. We will be singing your praises to anyone looking for beautiful photography!!! - Kyle & Dominique Hendrickson

Amazing Experience & Quality of Film!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 ivy s

Marvin and his team were wonderful to work with for my wedding video. At first I thought I did not want to spend the money on wedding videography, but after speaking with Marvin and seeing his work, I decided I had to have him document our wedding day. All I can say is money... Read More VERY well spent! Watching the video (which he got back to us super quickly by the way) lets us relive our wedding time and time again, and we were able to see so many things that we didn't even know happened that night! My one year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to watch the video and remember every special moment thanks to the spectacular video by Marvin Anthony Weddings!

Marvin was marv-elous

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Bruce G

Gabriela and I are so glad we worked with Marvin for our wedding videography. He was cordial and personable when we met prior to the wedding and had many great ideas we never would have thought of. He kept in contact with us regularly up until the wedding and came to us with... Read More great ideas for our wedding video. Him and his team were punctual and hard-working on the big day- capturing our special moments in an unforgettable video we will cherish for years. We highly recommend Marvin to anybody looking for quality videography for their wedding. - Bruce Gonzales Jr.