Wedding Venues near San Antonio, TX

409 Total Vendors

1 of 14

Wedding Venues in San Antonio, TX

Where do you see your perfect San Antonio wedding taking place? Perhaps you envision a top-of-the-line hotel wedding venue or maybe you even love the idea of a scenic cattle ranch hosting your big day. Do you want to say your "I do's" before spectacular skyline views or picturesque rolling hills? Whether you're hoping to book an elegant affair at the beloved Hilton San Antonio Airport or a down-to-earth big barn wedding at the gorgeous Hofmann Ranch, the city of San Antonio, Texas has plenty to offer in the way of wedding venues. Of course, one thing is for sure: Choosing the right wedding venue can be a real hassle. Luckily, our San Antonio venue listings are here to make wedding planning that much easier for you! To help narrow down the possibilities, ask yourself a few questions: Do I want to get married inside or outside? How many guests should I invite? Do I want to have everything taken care of by an event coordinator or do I want to do a lot of hands-on planning? All of these questions should help narrow down your options. Still not sure what kind of wedding venue you have in mind? Let our San Antonio venue listings be your muse! We offer an extensive collection of some of the best wedding venues in the area and make the complicated booking process a cinch.

Find Vendor